Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lasting Peace

+17
Admin
Vance
Haggis
Vesper
Jiro
Universe
Traveller
Sandwalker
Kismet
Disco_Vader
ian
LiL_Monsters
Lance
reaper
Special Agent 47
Kenzu
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Lasting Peace - Page 3 Empty Re: For Lasting Peace

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm

dont lisen to ian he is just tring to undermine WR Suspect
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 pm

tacoman wrote:dont lisen to ian he is just tring to undermine WR Suspect

lol, why exactly would i want to undermine World Republic? Lets evaluate exactly what you just said.

Undermine, means you need to have something to undermine. That is thus an assumption that World Republic will continue to exist.

You have Kenzu, and a handful of other WR players busy telling the server i want to eliminate world republic as a major power/ oppossition to The Imperium Empire - that means eithier a.) If Kenzu/ WR are to believed, there won't be anything left of World Republic after i m finished with it or b.) World Republic's power and capacity will have been curved via military force to such an extent that they cease being a threat to The Imperium - or indeed cease being a threat to hardly anyone.

In both options... it bids the question, why waste my time trying to undermine eithier options if the end result will be a severely weakened/ non existent world republic - whats the point, and whats to be gained via such efforts?

Infact - there is a more sinister objective to all these topics i forgot to mention in my reply to admin, which i ll now add into the debate. Via my and reaper's continuing to ask Kenzu to be honest/ open with us - and via the very continuation of these topics.... it in inessence meant Kenzu had a choice of eithier replying back to the topic honestly (thus averting a war) - or via replying back lieing. Consequently each time he lies - it is simply another example of his mentality which can be used to highlight exactly why a war against World Republic needs to be conducted.

Every little or big lie stated on these topics... makes a war that little bit easier to explain to The Imperium member - since it provides very visible, very public examples of the reasons why World Republic has to be brought to heel. Consequently - the protracted and lengthy discussions, only served as ever more opportunities for Kenzu to do what he does (lies) on a public basis - providing ever greater reason and ever more examples for those who believe what The Imperium has to say (thus ever greater examples for the imperium memberbase to see, read and understand).

Of course myself and Reaper hoped that each of the times we gave Kenzu/ World Republic a chance to come clean that they d take the opportunity to do so - thus averting a war - but if they didn't, the lengthy discussions with lots of examples to quote and point to, have simply made it easier for The Imperium to accept that war is necessary.

This topic and the other related topic was never about discrediting World Republic publically - it was all about serving as a useful interactive growing list of statements, views and policies - whether based on lies or facts - all of which could then be looked at, and would consequently have a very very significant and real impact upon the future and present relations between World Republic and The Imperium.

Finally, this topic has offerred Kenzu and World Republic the chance to publically defend themselves against the (true) allegations made by The Imperium High Command members (Myself, reaper and others). The judge/ jury is The Imperium members - for at the end of the day its their opinions which will decide whether or not The Imperium will go to war against World Republic, and they aren't in anyway robots - had Kenzu and WR been able to make a successfull argument, its certain many Imperium Members would have questioned exactly why we are going to war, and would not have supported it - making a war not possible. In this event... anyone who supported it would likely have been discredited.

However... Kenzu and WR have failed to make a successfull argument which has managed to convince those soon to be their enemies, that there is no cause to be enemies. Instead - they ve merely served to chuck out insults and allegations of their own (against those who will decide their fate).... which have undoubtedly had a damaging effect on their reputation and credibility in the eyes of those who will each individually make the decision to support The Imperium in war - and which as a result will collectively influence The Imperium's conduct.

This topic, and all the related topics - haven't necessarily been about whats happening, and whats been done - its all been about providing a very accurate, very reliable large example from which to draw a very basic conclusion - should The Imperium go to war against World Republic or not? - and if so, to what extent, if any, should the conflict be limited?

Cheers Kenzu + whoever else for mounting a spirited defence of World Republic's view points.... while i still stand by that they are wrong, not to mention horribly morally wrong.... we ll have to simply agree to disagree.

So - before the final decision is made by The Imperium collective regarding your and World Republic's fate - as a final act of sportsmanship i ll be happy to ask you - is there anything more you d like to say/ appeal to The Imperium Memberbase before they make their decision? Remember at the end of the day - the opinions of the rest of the server count for minimal currently, since honestly the rest of the server can't influence the current situation to any great extent at all - so its The Imperium Memberbase your going to have to seek to convince...
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

ian wrote:we ll have to simply agree to disagree.
hey, you know what they say about opinions Razz, it'd be a boring world if everyone always agreed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 pm

dang you should be a reallife juge or somthing anyway what i said was i bit of an outragus burst so sorry for that but still we come to squar 1 or 3 or2 whatever i just get this fealing that you-and not just you- are not seeing the light maybe we all -WR,the comp- just cant see the light idk
i just think war is not the answer
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 pm

tacoman wrote:dang you should be a reallife juge or somthing anyway what i said was i bit of an outragus burst so sorry for that but still we come to squar 1 or 3 or2 whatever i just get this fealing that you-and not just you- are not seeing the light maybe we all -WR,the comp- just cant see the light idk
i just think war is not the answer

lol, don't worry buddy - your post wasn't an outburst at all compared to the other posts on these topics.

hmmm, perhaps your right about the light - maybe none of us are seeing the light.... in which case, lots of nucleur detonations should generate plenty of light for people to see Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! funny also -this my not be of any use- some of your mems have bean atting me the day i got on and a outragus omunt of comons have att me if they fail they att again it gets anoying i can have 5,000.000 Kuwal out and they go after me but yet i look at the battle log and there some guy with 20,000,000 (the dud was a lower rank tan me) Kuwal out but yet they go after me!! and yoknow he was not even in an alienc so your guys go after a WR for no reson exept for 5 mil Kuwal!! funny how you dont respond to this

Last edited by tacoman on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nucking my @ss off)
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Kenzu wrote:Hey, obviously what I will post here now is not a real convo.

It will prove that anyone can make a convo, thus the convo posted by vance has been most likely made by either ian or vance.

Why they made it? Obvious! If ian made it, it will bring him closer to his goal of destroying the only alliance which has some power to opose him.

I think that vance did it either because he wants war too, or because ian threatened to destroy him if he doesnt give him evidence based on an assumption of ian that vance might be a spy.

Or simply vance wants to be more liked by his alliance members.

No matter why one of them did it. It was wrong to come up with such a thing.

EDIT: Here is a convo I made to prove that it's easy to make one.
The images vance posted are no evidence.

For Lasting Peace - Page 3 _proof3

For Lasting Peace - Page 3 _proof2

For Lasting Peace - Page 3 _proof4

For Lasting Peace - Page 3 _proof5

When I can achieve this in a matter of minutes,
they can bring their piece to perfection if they work on it for an hour and write a nice script, which people will believe.

I think this is proof enough that ian is not the person you think he is.

Kenzu - how dare you post our conversations without my asking! Those were very personal conversations which i greatly enjoyed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

On other news - for everyone else - here's something for you to consider. Proving that a document (or indeed, msn conversation) can be falsified does not prove that a document similar to - or msn conversation - is false. It merely calls into question and highlights the possibility that it is infact false and not accurate. What kenzu's submitted above does not prove anything - it merely raises the possibility that vance is presenting false information (which is not the case) - consequently it basically comes down to The Imperium High Command's word against Kenzu/ World Republic's word - and which everyone chooses to believe... though i d highlight what everyone chooses to believe is irrelevant, since its only really what The Imperium members choose to believe which matters.

Last edited by ian on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 pm

lol! hey i belog to the NNa (natinal nuke asoceation) ill ge my nuke................. pale bbbbbbbbooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 pm

tacoman wrote:lol! hey i belog to the NNa (natinal nuke asoceation) ill ge my nuke................. pale bbbbbbbbooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its buy one, get one free from the 13th of october onwards Laughing

On the other issue - about Company/ Commonwealth members attacking you for 5million kuwal... they shouldn't be doing that. Could you provide a copy of the attack logs for those attacks here and i ll try and sort it out to prevent those sort of attacks happening again.... though obviously when war happens between WR/ The Imperium the whole point will be to hurt the enemy as much as possible (though 5million kuwal hits don't cover the a.t cost... so even then they shouldn't happen lol)
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 pm

When I got the message from Kenzu of him asking for information about the commonwealth and our leader and how long i played, I went directly to Ian.

I was asking ian how I should respond naturally as he is the alliance leader and for some1 to be asking about him personally i felt i should tell the person asking only what Ian wanted that person to know. So i had ian on msn and he told me which points to highlight and i was one of the few people of TC trying to gain Kenzus trust so he would take me as a spy for him. Within hours of Kenzu sending that message, we had members designated to send bogus responses and others that were asked to be triple agents such as Vance.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 am

i'm srry but thos att on me where on like the 20-30 sep and my records only go back to 2 oct but by memory (yull probebly not belev this) was like
atter ??? Kuwal stolen 5,100,000 lost solder for enimy 0 lost solder for me 8 somthing like that.
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 am

It is a bit late to be posting on this topic, since war has broken out. If I read your post, Ian, there are some elements that strike me as having not been conductive to a peacefull resolution:
1) The allegation that Kenzu, and a handful of other WR players were busy telling the server I want to eliminate world republic as a major power/ oppossition to The Imperium Empire. Is that true? From what I've seen, there have been messages, asking for support if it ever came to that.
2) The idea that WR needs to be brought to heel. That is something you do to a dog, not a fellow group of people. No wonder they and me bristled at the thought.
3) The focus on details that may have been incomplete or inaccurate or misunderstandings and calling people serial liars because of it.
Also, you confuse me. On one hand you say you were trying for peace and on the other hand you say that the purpose of the discussions was to convince TIE members to start a war. It may be just wording.
I hope all people involved stay out of the RL diplomatic service, because this was unnecessary.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 am

My this took along time to read, I might have to avoid going on 2 day absences again by the look of it.

And I must say, I'm feeling neutral on this.

Kenzu isn't trying to move forward, and has planted his feet denying any spies. Ian however is planting his feet in the exact opposite direction of this, claiming kenzu has lied from the beginning, but takes offense if kenzu questions his honor.

Just saying, both of you questioning each others trust is fine. What isn't fine is nuking one another over it. You may be honest, but until you earn it from the other and prove it with out a doubt, the moral high ground cannot be yours and yours alone.

That being said, I don't think that its over a simple spy or lies, This is about crushing kenzu, and bystanders that just happen to get in the way. This, at least, is how the thread feels, with special agent 47 talking about leaving his alliance to crush players. This isn't only him, but it felt like the best example of it at the moment.

As much as I would like to think everyone was keeping a level head on this, there are obviously some loose cannons here that should be contained, as the server as a whole will feel the repercussions of this thread. (Many of which aren't even fully aware that it even exists)

So, on the hopes of this being fixed sooner, rather then having any more blood shed from this, please loosen up guys. Stop the accusations, stop the huge amounts of ultimatums changing so much. Stop fighting each other and ignoring the others points. Lets work through this and get things to the better game people in general want to enjoy.

And finally, please stop quoting quotes about other quotes. This thread is already long enough as it is Smile
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by darkshield Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 am

i agree on the quotes bit. Smile
now for my inflammatory comment. we both agree that this war has obviously been started by both alliances. kenzu for lying about having a spy and ian for taking offense (both reasonable) however isn't it a bit weak for kenzu to hide his alliance. this can only mean that kenzu knows he wont win and TIE did offer him peace on certain conditions.
good there is an alliance war (between the big ones) will liven up the game. will also allow smaller players chance to catch up a bit as well. long live TIE

darkshield
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : TC
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 am

kenzu told me one day he will stop posting at the main forum because he is making things worse what did he do post something to offend us all . i was being friendly to kenzu i wasn't looking for spies ! i just wanted info because i never believed he has 80-90 % active people (80 % had logged in within 24 hours he said) like he said ! i got a memberlist and when i check only 60 % of his members had logged in in the last 11 days . so from that point it proved to me he is a liar ! for that reason i believe ian a fully 100 % and kenzu like 0.01 % :p. from that moment on i wanted to crush him if we didn't go to war i would probably found a way to do it anyway ! maybe throu leaving tie if that was what it takes !

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm

If each time someone tells you something that is inaccurate or not true, you want to crush him as a result, your war experience will go up quickly.
What is the point about the inactive members anyway?

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 pm

WR has always tried to defend their inactive members from farming by others. That's a problem.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:31 pm

though in the past this was true, WR has been kicking inactives as of late, and clearly stated that farming raids are fine as long as assassinations and sab. do not take place in the process.

Can we really just focus on present day matters and avoid staring in the past at faults?
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm

No. WR has separate responses to small and large accounts. Where as large accounts are "allowed" to farm, smaller accounts may be bullied out of it through hostile actions. I've seen it happen.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 pm

jiro the point is not that he has inactive my points is that i believe ian and everything he says and i don't believe kenzu because of that ! once a liar always a liar ! ...

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm

So souldog, all I have to do is find one lie by Ian and you'll never trust him again? I'd be more charitable if I were you.
@Sandwalker: if the farming by smaller accounts of WR is the problem, then tackle that problem instead of focusing on having them (continuously) kick inactives. Much of the thread has been backward looking instead of forward looking. Towards past problems (and punishment), not future solutions. No wonder no solutions were found.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Jiro wrote:So souldog, all I have to do is find one lie by Ian and you'll never trust him again? I'd be more charitable if I were you.
@Sandwalker: if the farming by smaller accounts of WR is the problem, then tackle that problem instead of focusing on having them (continuously) kick inactives. Much of the thread has been backward looking instead of forward looking. Towards past problems (and punishment), not future solutions. No wonder no solutions were found.

I dont care what WR does to fix it or how they end up running their alliance. But when a small player is told "don't farm/raid our inactives or we'll kick your ass. Only WR members are allowed to farm/raid our inactives." I tend to have a problem with that approach. Unfortunately for WR, it was all of TIE that had a problem with that approach.

Now stop looking for explanations and solutions and let's enjoy this war. Also, if I were you, I'd press the breaks a little on all the questioning and attempts at showing people how to solve conflicts. Last time I looked, most people have a problem with being told what to do. That's just some friendly advice, I like your overall approach at debating things, but you've accelerated the rate at which you post and at the same time you've shifted your stance from neutral to red. TIE is blue.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 pm

jiro brings valid points to the tables guys, all this has been is backwards looking, if you ask an alliance to change its views, and they did, you aren't right to plow in and attack because you didn't like there views awhile ago. Thats like Britain and the US going and invading Germany randomly today because they didn't like WWII
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:28 pm

slambot#4 wrote:jiro brings valid points to the tables guys, all this has been is backwards looking, if you ask an alliance to change its views, and they did, you aren't right to plow in and attack because you didn't like there views awhile ago. Thats like Britain and the US going and invading Germany randomly today because they didn't like WWII

Reality check: The Imperium didn't start the war - that would be world republic literally firing the first shots. Its a bit like the US threatening iran over not coming clean about its nucleur program (much like the imperium was threatening kenzu and WR over their not coming clean about having vance as a "spy") - and its probable that if Iran doesn't comply and continues progressing towards having nukes...that the USA (or israel for that matter) will make it very very clear military force will be resorted to eventually if diplomacy really does completely fail.

In this example - world republic massing me is basically like iran declaring war on the USA over its threats/ diplomatic pressure placed on Iran to make it conform to western standards.

I don't know what world you guys are living in (and i think it was Jiro who said he hopes neither me or Kenzu goes onto be diplomats) - but diplomacy isn't just about preserving peace - its about getting what you want - its merely another weapon in the arsenal of any self respectable nation (or alliance). Little history lesson for those of you who think the world is a really nice place - Britain's entire foreign policy for the last 300 years has been "gunboat" diplomacy... meaning if the enemy doesn't conform, go and park a nice big gunboat on their shore - and if they still don't conform... use it. Britain to this day still uses gunboat diplomacy - comprising of lots of nucleur attack subs, surface warships and carriers. The USA obviously does so on a even greater extent.

Diplomacy isn't about peace - its about wielding other forms of weaponry to achieve your desired outcome - much like covert operations and espionage is merely another weapon in the arsenal of an alliance/ government - something Kenzu understands very well and very clearly (which btw Kenzu - had you never turned that weapon on The Company and then tried to enlist Commonwealth members, we wouldn't be where we are now). Anyone who thinks diplomacy is about a peaceful and fair outcome is sadly living in a fantasy world. However - in this situation, its merely about making World Republic conform to Imperium standards (which we ourselves follow btw - so we aren't being hypocritical), and to cease its covert/ espionage war-front against us. Whether this is a loss of sovereign rights for World Republic is down to everyone to decide.... but thats just the way it is i m afraid. Its world republic's right to use force to resist what it views as unfair demands - just like its now The Imperium's right to retaliate to this use of force to enforce what we view as fair demands.

Its all subjective - The Imperium think's its right, World Republic think's its right. The only way this situation will now be resolved is simply if both alliances drop their allegations on the other, and agree to not slander eithier one - and then agree a set of rules for interaction between the alliances, and then a final set of rules for dealings with players outside the alliances. I m sure it ll be resolved eventually - but not before kismet, lord pegasus and kenzu come off PPT to play Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 am

slambot#4 wrote:jiro brings valid points to the tables guys, all this has been is backwards looking, if you ask an alliance to change its views, and they did, you aren't right to plow in and attack because you didn't like there views awhile ago. Thats like Britain and the US going and invading Germany randomly today because they didn't like WWII

Then let me ask you this, How can any forward thinking/looking ever happen if A. Kenzu refuses to fess up to what he did, nor stop lieing, nor follow his own code of conduct, and B Wont stop making post on main forums both attacking our leaders, and trying to make us look bad as an alliance?

Have you actually read some of the threads? The tackless shadow one? The one where Kenzu athorized the assasination of a player with a full standing Defense? you know, the thing he said people shouldn't be doing to new or small accounts in his own code of conduct? Have you actually seen where he himself admits to sending the mass mailing to find spies in our alliances? and admits its sole intent was to cause paranoia and internal conflict? In an alliance that was their friend??? in an alliance that fought the good fight against GD not only for ourselves but for WR as well?

To all those now calling us bully's, don't come calling when a force such as GD rises again. Those in WR, don't become that which you claim you hate.

What all of you do not realise is my "conviction" when speaking to Kenzu was based solely on the fact I was tired of the SLOW burocratic red tape that Reaper and Ian were going through. This has been going on for weeks, it started for me on or about Aug 6 to the 10th. With the massing of Tackless shadow by Kenzu. More and more people wanted to step in but Ian and Reaper said the overall stability and health of the game demanded we did not act but let nature take its course.

As for some general information, Someone has been deleting/editing some posts, more then likely the authors, but some altercations are happening.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content