Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic bigger than all top 10 alliances combined!

+11
Lord Ishurue
Vesper
Jiro
Admin
Sandwalker
Starryager
ian
Nomad
Survivor
Kenzu
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Republic bigger than all top 10 alliances combined! - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic bigger than all top 10 alliances combined!

Post by ian Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Vesper wrote:largest member base is very impressive. 3rd rank alliance army size is still a accomplishment to be proud of Very Happy

1 The Company (TIE) reaper 30,297,105,007 82,855,393 31
2 World Republic (O) Keinutnai 14,999,932,628 37,293,092 105
3 The Commonwealth (TIE) kilo 9,260,659,916 36,283,321 34

You mean rank 2 alliance.

1 The Company (TIE) reaper 30,297,105,007 82,855,393 31
2 World Republic (O) Keinutnai 14,999,413,803 37,292,812 90
3 The Commonwealth (TIE) kilo 9,260,659,916 36,283,321 34

Its ok... we ll retake rank 2 back in a matter of days Smile I actually think he was referring to the fact you have 100+ members, yet only have rank 3 army size (vs. The Company's rank 1, and The Commonwealth's rank 2), and when you factor in average power per member, and average army size per member... your probably somewhere in the region of ranks 10 - 15 in terms of the calibre of your memberbase.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

World Republic bigger than all top 10 alliances combined! - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic bigger than all top 10 alliances combined!

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 pm

That's probably because we don't have so many players who played other MMORPG games like you have.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am

Kenzu wrote:That's probably because we don't have so many players who played other MMORPG games like you have.

Then again, many/ virtually all your players have been playing the game for many months now (many of them having more than 4months head start over myself and other commonwealth members), and have failed to make any serious progress forwards at all. Ignorance of how to grow and play is simply not a excuse i m afraid once players are 2 weeks or older and part of an alliance - failing to grow is merely a reflection of that alliance's failure at communicating appropriate methods of growth onto the new players.

Many of the commonwealth were once upon a time very small players who invested ridiculous amounts of resources into stats, and never achieved any significant growth at all. Its mainly through a large part of the strategies myself and other HC members forced on the members, coupled with the members dedication and enthuisiasm to learn - which has resulted in many of the commonwealth being very capable and very strong players in their own right.

There are a significant portion of world republic players who started long before The Commonwealth's members, and yet are now woefully inferior to The Commonwealth's average member. Other world republic members have built their account based around military strength - nothing short of building your house out of a deck of cards.... you only need a little bit of wind and the whole lot will come crashing down leaving them with nothing.

Being a capable player, and alliance - and more importantly being a successfull alliance and player - is more than just power on the alliance rankings, or rankings on the battlefield - its about building an account and a alliance which can prosper and grow strongly under as many different conditions (good or bad) as possible - its about flexibility, and the ability to continue to develop effectively to compete against rivals and threats. Right now unless World Republic adjusts its strategy, and its memberbases start growing effectively - then honestly, the next month could well be the last month that World Republic can be deemed a major power - since after that you ll have dropped so far behind economically and militarily you couldn't really be placed in the major power's league.

I hope for the game's sake you guys decide to become a effective alliance capable of significant growth .. but i doubt it Sad
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 am

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:That's probably because we don't have so many players who played other MMORPG games like you have.

Then again, many/ virtually all your players have been playing the game for many months now (many of them having more than 4months head start over myself and other commonwealth members), and have failed to make any serious progress forwards at all. Ignorance of how to grow and play is simply not a excuse i m afraid once players are 2 weeks or older and part of an alliance - failing to grow is merely a reflection of that alliance's failure at communicating appropriate methods of growth onto the new players.

Many of the commonwealth were once upon a time very small players who invested ridiculous amounts of resources into stats, and never achieved any significant growth at all. Its mainly through a large part of the strategies myself and other HC members forced on the members, coupled with the members dedication and enthuisiasm to learn - which has resulted in many of the commonwealth being very capable and very strong players in their own right.

There are a significant portion of world republic players who started long before The Commonwealth's members, and yet are now woefully inferior to The Commonwealth's average member. Other world republic members have built their account based around military strength - nothing short of building your house out of a deck of cards.... you only need a little bit of wind and the whole lot will come crashing down leaving them with nothing.

Being a capable player, and alliance - and more importantly being a successfull alliance and player - is more than just power on the alliance rankings, or rankings on the battlefield - its about building an account and a alliance which can prosper and grow strongly under as many different conditions (good or bad) as possible - its about flexibility, and the ability to continue to develop effectively to compete against rivals and threats. Right now unless World Republic adjusts its strategy, and its memberbases start growing effectively - then honestly, the next month could well be the last month that World Republic can be deemed a major power - since after that you ll have dropped so far behind economically and militarily you couldn't really be placed in the major power's league.

I hope for the game's sake you guys decide to become a effective alliance capable of significant growth .. but i doubt it Sad

this is quoting both kenzus and Ians .

Aderan Wars is my 1st Mmorpg . I only have been playing for 2 months , and i am already bigger than most WR members who have played months before I even Started.

Lack of growth has to do this with a Player and/or an alliance leaders ability to keep learning and trying new Strategies for Growth and communication .

If an alliance leader gives advice , and the member doesn't listen than its the members fault for not listening.

Friendship is also factor . ( I think Ian made a post about his boys from another game crossing servers to AWs )
If you played a game with someone for a long time You tend to develope friendships . Playing video games with Friends will make you want to play the game more , and develope Friendly Rivalries which will make you compete , and unlock your true potential for the game .

jocolor
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 am

Ishurue, you hit 90% of the problems on teh head man,

most of what Ian has said was due to poor leadership, however... I don't think Kenzu is a bad leader, just took on too many newbies.

However TC is 80% old friends, and also play other mmorpgs so we know what foundation to build.

To me what would be scary is the 2 of them sit and talk, and both THINK before post and then join sides

*shudders* poor game if that should happen

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:56 am

seaborgium wrote:Ishurue, you hit 90% of the problems on teh head man,

most of what Ian has said was due to poor leadership, however... I don't think Kenzu is a bad leader, just took on too many newbies.

However TC is 80% old friends, and also play other mmorpgs so we know what foundation to build.

To me what would be scary is the 2 of them sit and talk, and both THINK before post and then join sides

*shudders* poor game if that should happen[/quote]

I know Ian And Kenzu are like oil and water .
if (O) and (TIE) became Allies this game would be so boring .
Im Glad we have such Cool and Fierce Enemies .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 am

Fierce compatition is a great thing, as long as honor and respect can be maintained Basketball
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 am

To be perfectly honest - and i m not sure he d admit to this - me and kenzu in some regards are both very similar Smile. Our perspectives of how to grow are virtually identical (investing in U.P vs. buying UU - and doing whichever is the best course of action), we are both stubborn, both know how to fight a war with what we have available - or how to get what we need relatively quickly - and above all... both me and Kenzu are utterly ruthless when it comes down to using politics as a weapon to gain what we desire.

Best example is on Dune when The Commonwealth aligned with Black Watch (and later Lex Draconum) against Dynasty - using the mutual defence pact with BW and LD to prevent/ make it much less likely for a Dynasty attack on TC to occur while we gathered the strength to attack - we then proceeded to attack MB (leading alliance of Dynasty) - caused a reasonable chunk of damage (it was our first war) - got a ceasefire... a little bit later managed to convince the BW leader to leave BW, then proceeded to finance him to attack Urogard/ MB (sorry about that Uro - no hard feelings? Very Happy ) - which resulted in Uro/ Mass Brutality jumping to the conclusion it was BW financing him, thus hitting BW... that lasted a couple of weeks - TC then moved against all of dynasty and pretty much reaked havoc, later hacking their forum and making them so paronoid they stopped using it - which led to a break down of communication and the eventual end of dynasty.

We then proceeded to dissolve relations with BW and LD (with BW forming a new sister alliance - TGC - which then became the nexus empire) - then eventually launched 2 seperate attacks upon Nexus.. causing mass casualties/ prolonged war for a good couple of weeks on both occassions... shortly after this with it becoming evident The Commonwealth was still alive and kicking, Lex Draconum decided to bring sovetski back to dune with the object of rallying any remaining dynasty/ legion players back under his banner and to launch a final war against The Commonwealth - my response was encouraging Dan (vodka) - one of the ex leaders of Dynasty - to form the Burning Legion and thus to rally all the dynasty players into TBL (a TC ally) instead... hey presto, Lex Draconum didn't gain a single new player - they then joined Sinath and formed The Order of The Iron Fist.

T O I F hit The Commonwealth, fought us for 3months (coming considerably worse off in losses)... we survived... they ve since hit BW, and with considerable TC financing BW has prevailed and driven sinath and T O I F from dune.

On Aderan Wars - kenzu's political manoveuring which i know of has consisted of aligning with The Company to break Geto-dacii, then upon GD being killed, with The Company emerging to dominate AW - he then proceeded to become more hostile towards The Company.... eventually actively trying to cause internal strife (attempting to recruit spies), trying to gain agreements with The Others to counter The Company... and at one point even asking me if TC and WR could work together to counter The Company's power... with the formation of The Imperium, he has since been attempting to rally alliances to his banner to form a counter-empire - and now we are at war he finds himself working with his former enemies (GD) to counter The Imperium's power.

Thats why Kenzu's probably my favourite opponent on Aderan Wars at the current moment - he's cunning, manipulative, politically astute, effective and generally a smart guy. He has no problem bending principles when it comes to his enemies/ others who are not in his alliance if it means furthering the interests and benefits of World Republic (his alliance and members who he's responsible for) - and he ll fight to the death (literally) to deny all the above Very Happy - he knows once he admits such things it ll be easier for his opponents to highlight future conduct and thus expose potential manoveuring on his part, and WR's - to the future detriment of WR. In other words - he's what any good alliance leader should be. A alliance goes no where if it doesn't have ambition to be the best - including if necessary the desire to overthrow the best. An alliance's ambition if often driven by the ambition of the leader (which then ripples down into the alliance memberbase as a whole).

The only bad thing i can say about Kenzu is that he doesn't actively seem to enforce his guidelines on World Republic's members - advising is one thing... but if i ve learnt anything from building The Commonwealth from the ground up (it was at one point 90% of its army size in stats on dune when i took over lol) its that advising only gets you so far - you then need to actively enforce some things on the members of an alliance in order to ensure the best possible benefits for the individual, and thus for the alliance as a whole. If Kenzu ever decides to forcibly kick World Republic into shape... they ll be every bit of a rival to The Imperium eventually. Of course.. the only other bad thing i can think of Kenzu... is simple: If your going to politically manoveure concerning a much stronger alliance/empire who you know isn't afraid of a fight - don't get caught Very Happy Razz Wink

When TC joined Aderan Wars we actually had a choice - we could proceed down our old route of overthrowing the best alliance and replacing them with ourselves (default setting: Hostile to the strongest alliance since they d be occupying the slot/ place we want) - which at the time was The Company - or we could choose a more peaceful less aggressive route of getting to be the best through hard work and peaceful means (as oppossed to breaking the other alliances legs and then overtaking them). As it is - some of us got to know The Company members (some of whom were from Dune previously) which basically decided for us. Had i never added Reaper on msn and got to know him for the great guy he is - and then got to know the rest of The Company (even more great people) - Aderan War's political climate could have been VERY different to what it is now - and would actually have probably ended up with WR/ TC aligned together - fortunately thats not the case.

Its actually only due to getting to know Reaper and The Company (and their getting to know us) and becoming great mates with them which is why The Commonwealth and The Company have now formed The Imperium - friends don't fight friends, and instead work to help one another and stick together through thick and thin Smile - and thats why every Commonwealth member is now hell bent on exacting a bloody revenge on WR in response to WR's counter-attack - which was pretty much solely against The Company (The company took 7/8's of the damage, with The Commonwealth taking less than 1/8 - 95billion damage)... TC might not have been hurt badly - but we feel our friends pain, and will make WR pay for it. The entire Imperium is now well and truly united in its collective anger at the genocide (7.4million dead or something like that lol) of its income units committed against it - and its those attacks which have now resulted in the restructuring of The Imperium into a single alliance - one which will overshadow anything else previously achieved by The Imperium Empire, or The Commonwealth or The Company individually.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 am

ian wrote:

To be perfectly honest - and i m not sure he d admit to this - me and kenzu in some regards are both very similar Smile. Our perspectives of how to grow are virtually identical (investing in U.P vs. buying UU - and doing whichever is the best course of action), we are both stubborn, both know how to fight a war with what we have available - or how to get what we need relatively quickly - and above all... both me and Kenzu are utterly ruthless when it comes down to using politics as a weapon to gain what we desire.

Best example is on Dune when The Commonwealth aligned with Black Watch (and later Lex Draconum) against Dynasty - using the mutual defence pact with BW and LD to prevent/ make it much less likely for a Dynasty attack on TC to occur while we gathered the strength to attack - we then proceeded to attack MB (leading alliance of Dynasty) - caused a reasonable chunk of damage (it was our first war) - got a ceasefire... a little bit later managed to convince the BW leader to leave BW, then proceeded to finance him to attack Urogard/ MB (sorry about that Uro - no hard feelings? Very Happy ) - which resulted in Uro/ Mass Brutality jumping to the conclusion it was BW financing him, thus hitting BW... that lasted a couple of weeks - TC then moved against all of dynasty and pretty much reaked havoc, later hacking their forum and making them so paronoid they stopped using it - which led to a break down of communication and the eventual end of dynasty.

We then proceeded to dissolve relations with BW and LD (with BW forming a new sister alliance - TGC - which then became the nexus empire) - then eventually launched 2 seperate attacks upon Nexus.. causing mass casualties/ prolonged war for a good couple of weeks on both occassions... shortly after this with it becoming evident The Commonwealth was still alive and kicking, Lex Draconum decided to bring sovetski back to dune with the object of rallying any remaining dynasty/ legion players back under his banner and to launch a final war against The Commonwealth - my response was encouraging Dan (vodka) - one of the ex leaders of Dynasty - to form the Burning Legion and thus to rally all the dynasty players into TBL (a TC ally) instead... hey presto, Lex Draconum didn't gain a single new player - they then joined Sinath and formed The Order of The Iron Fist.

T O I F hit The Commonwealth, fought us for 3months (coming considerably worse off in losses)... we survived... they ve since hit BW, and with considerable TC financing BW has prevailed and driven sinath and T O I F from dune.

On Aderan Wars - kenzu's political manoveuring which i know of has consisted of aligning with The Company to break Geto-dacii, then upon GD being killed, with The Company emerging to dominate AW - he then proceeded to become more hostile towards The Company.... eventually actively trying to cause internal strife (attempting to recruit spies), trying to gain agreements with The Others to counter The Company... and at one point even asking me if TC and WR could work together to counter The Company's power... with the formation of The Imperium, he has since been attempting to rally alliances to his banner to form a counter-empire - and now we are at war he finds himself working with his former enemies (GD) to counter The Imperium's power.

Thats why Kenzu's probably my favourite opponent on Aderan Wars at the current moment - he's cunning, manipulative, politically astute, effective and generally a smart guy. He has no problem bending principles when it comes to his enemies/ others who are not in his alliance if it means furthering the interests and benefits of World Republic (his alliance and members who he's responsible for) - and he ll fight to the death (literally) to deny all the above Very Happy - he knows once he admits such things it ll be easier for his opponents to highlight future conduct and thus expose potential manoveuring on his part, and WR's - to the future detriment of WR. In other words - he's what any good alliance leader should be. A alliance goes no where if it doesn't have ambition to be the best - including if necessary the desire to overthrow the best. An alliance's ambition if often driven by the ambition of the leader (which then ripples down into the alliance memberbase as a whole).

The only bad thing i can say about Kenzu is that he doesn't actively seem to enforce his guidelines on World Republic's members - advising is one thing... but if i ve learnt anything from building The Commonwealth from the ground up (it was at one point 90% of its army size in stats on dune when i took over lol) its that advising only gets you so far - you then need to actively enforce some things on the members of an alliance in order to ensure the best possible benefits for the individual, and thus for the alliance as a whole. If Kenzu ever decides to forcibly kick World Republic into shape... they ll be every bit of a rival to The Imperium eventually. Of course.. the only other bad thing i can think of Kenzu... is simple: If your going to politically manoveure concerning a much stronger alliance/empire who you know isn't afraid of a fight - don't get caught Very Happy Razz Wink

When TC joined Aderan Wars we actually had a choice - we could proceed down our old route of overthrowing the best alliance and replacing them with ourselves (default setting: Hostile to the strongest alliance since they d be occupying the slot/ place we want) - which at the time was The Company - or we could choose a more peaceful less aggressive route of getting to be the best through hard work and peaceful means (as oppossed to breaking the other alliances legs and then overtaking them). As it is - some of us got to know The Company members (some of whom were from Dune previously) which basically decided for us. Had i never added Reaper on msn and got to know him for the great guy he is - and then got to know the rest of The Company (even more great people) - Aderan War's political climate could have been VERY different to what it is now - and would actually have probably ended up with WR/ TC aligned together - fortunately thats not the case.

Its actually only due to getting to know Reaper and The Company (and their getting to know us) and becoming great mates with them which is why The Commonwealth and The Company have now formed The Imperium - friends don't fight friends, and instead work to help one another and stick together through thick and thin Smile - and thats why every Commonwealth member is now hell bent on exacting a bloody revenge on WR in response to WR's counter-attack - which was pretty much solely against The Company (The company took 7/8's of the damage, with The Commonwealth taking less than 1/8 - 95billion damage)... TC might not have been hurt badly - but we feel our friends pain, and will make WR pay for it. The entire Imperium is now well and truly united in its collective anger at the genocide (7.4million dead or something like that lol) of its income units committed against it - and its those attacks which have now resulted in the restructuring of The Imperium into a single alliance - one which will overshadow anything else previously achieved by The Imperium Empire, or The Commonwealth or The Company individually.

Nice history lesson about Dune wars and Aderan wars before my time . I joined sept 9th 09 , so i never really knew kenzus history . Still very detailed and nice reply .

To quote a few things . as per buying UUs I have to say that method is much faster than dumping everything into UP trust me I know jocolor .

to quote your last paragraph , Even though were enemies Good luck on the battle field . this battle between (O) & GD gets more interesting every day jocolor .

To quote the part about kicking into shape .
I dont wanna say too but i'll say this . you and I in some ways think the same .

As you see im not in WR but formed Hachigan , My ambition grew and needed to try to make my own alliance .
Hachigan is part of (O) empire and is your enemy .

Regards & see you on the battle field .

Lord Ishurue
ps the jocolor is my way of doing Smile .

jocolor
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by vei07 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 am

Well, at least I can see the two alliance leaders in good terms in this discussion Razz cheers!

vei07
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : vei07
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm

ian wrote:which resulted in Uro/ Mass Brutality jumping to the conclusion it was BW financing him, thus hitting BW
Hey, if you wanna call "doing first grade elementary school maths to have hard evidence that a certain person has no way to have enough resources to do things on their own", jumping to conclusions, then be my guest. But if you do bother with a 2 page essay of which I only read the first part, then do please bother to add the few extra sentences Smile

ian wrote:that lasted a couple of weeks
funniest time of my life, helped me in development of AW

ian wrote:TC then moved against all of dynasty and pretty much reaked havoc
Not how I recall it Very Happy

ian wrote:later hacking their forum and making them so paronoid they stopped using it - which led to a break down of communication and the eventual end of dynasty.
Well we got even, in the first war we had a leak from your guys as far as having access to your forum Smile

About the break down of communication, I think me leaving dune and sue following shortly afterwards had a bigger impact on dynasty than the hacking of the forum we generally talked about stuff but never really decided on anything until we got on msn.
But well, you have your side of the story, we have ours.

About kenzu, once he learns how to organize his soldiers, WR will become a force to be reckoned with. Number of fighters matters just as much as army sizes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am

Admin wrote:

About kenzu, once he learns how to organize his soldiers, WR will become a force to be reckoned with. Number of Active fighters matters just as much as army sizes.

Fixed it for you admin What a Face
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 am

ian wrote:
We then proceeded to dissolve relations with BW and LD (with BW forming a new sister alliance - TGC - which then became the nexus empire) - then eventually launched 2 seperate attacks upon Nexus.. causing mass casualties/ prolonged war for a good couple of weeks on both occassions...

Well, there's more to be talked about here but meh ...

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
ian wrote:
We then proceeded to dissolve relations with BW and LD (with BW forming a new sister alliance - TGC - which then became the nexus empire) - then eventually launched 2 seperate attacks upon Nexus.. causing mass casualties/ prolonged war for a good couple of weeks on both occassions...

Well, there's more to be talked about here but meh ...

lol, i specifically avoided going into details about why the conflict between Nexus and TC occurred, given the differences of opinion likely to surface in the reasons/ justification for it (depending on which side you were on). Mass casualties on both sides, and prolonged fighting pretty much sums up what happened in the war Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm

TGC had no serious casualties Smile

I don't recall having any. And I never really retaliated, well maybe just a little.

But yes, avoidable casualties on both sides Razz

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 pm

oops, came in a little late to this exchange...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:oops, came in a little late to this exchange...
Very late indeed
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Nomad wrote:
Admin wrote:

About kenzu, once he learns how to organize his soldiers, WR will become a force to be reckoned with. Number of Active fighters matters just as much as army sizes.

Fixed it for you admin What a Face

lol! you're funny.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2