Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aderan politics briefing

+13
Magnus
rflash
Beanz
Sandwalker
reaper
Lucien Lachance
Kenzu
ian
Admin
bebita
chaos
Nigatsu_Aka
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aderan politics briefing - Page 2 Empty Re: Aderan politics briefing

Post by reaper Mon May 11, 2009 12:58 am

chaos wrote:then go public Very Happy

well said mate if some innocent players got massed not our fuilt go public then it wont happen again
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon May 11, 2009 1:44 am

Hmmm, any of the superpowers/ empires/ major alliances up for a race to the 100 million combined alliance-wide population? Very Happy

Stakes = galactic domination Smile

Long live The Commonwealth!
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 am

Admin wrote:(@ bebita/everyone else)[/b], if you see a problem then whining about it helps little, both here and in RL (IRL I really hate people who complain but don't do anything to solve a problem, please don't make me hate anyone). Suggest improvements instead or if you don't have an actual improvement throw in some ideas so that others can try to figure out something.

Bottom line:
I welcome any idea that will grant benefits to small/starting players but give little or no benefits to established players, or ideas that start as benefits to newcomers but become burdens to large players.
i tried
but u didn't listen one of my whinings ..........i am glad u like to listen only good english speaker and u don't have the pattience to understand me
i would love to point out again
nice ooptions for this game but not chance to play it Evil or Very Mad
PLAY
if u understand the word
NO for a power of a single guy
YES for empires .......
idk who have pattience to wait a week to revenge a mass from one empire by doing a half job at one single guy from there
48 st per day
300 st per week
idk how u call that but i only see one side
DON'T PLAY
u will never recover that st u had from begin Evil or Very Mad

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 am

PS
i am inviting all that lossers who need 100 players to mass me
i have a def
mass me don't run to mass entire server because u are just affrad of me
i am really happy to see how u are killing your accounts
spend suplly and turns on me
bounce

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 am

ahhh u are so childs
u don't need a income or something else in sgw
u just need to PLAY
and u can do alot
dde and fuall doesn't have a income for over a year
u see them crying from that?

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Mon May 11, 2009 4:36 am

whats wrong in empire here
they can erase aa player
100 players over 200k suply turns
direct them nicely
account can be drag to 0
and that guy can't repair nothing because he doesn't have possibility to repair his account
because with his suplly turns he can't do to much
u can easy delete account
is the best choice
after u try one year to build something
in sgw doesn't exist dead
because even if u are at 0 u can recover fast and play further
u need just motivation and to play

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon May 11, 2009 6:22 am

ian wrote:For the benefit of those of us who are uninvolved, but nonetheless interested in what is being referred to here, could someone please give a brief outline of the events which have happened involving the various groups/ factions?

It would be much appreciated - plus since everyone seems confused, i m sure it would help to allievate the tension between everyone involved lol Smile

I almost forgot how much fun it is not to be a major player/ political figurehead involved in everything on these games - its much more fun watching from the outside lol Very Happy

Cheers

The Commonwealth huh ? =.=

Anyway, here's the brief history.

There were these alliances: WR, TC, Em, Gets.

WR - leader Kenzu, public;
TC - leader reaper, public;
Em - leader Aworon, public;
Gets - leader ... I don't think I can disclose that even though I know the chain of command (things said in confidence stay that way), secret;

WR, TC and Em were farmed a lot by rflash, who is a member of Gets.

WR, TC and Em had a full list of Gets memberbase. Everyone knows how they got it, a mole or very bad forum management (which I pointed out but my advice fell unheeded).

WR, TC and Em worked together to take down Gets heavy farmers (and only those).

Some time passes, WR, TC and EM get back to their own thing. rflash rebuilds. rflash begins farming again.

TC does not wait for a joint strike this time and they plan on hitting rflash again (due to excessive farming, official reason).
Through a curious coincidence (if you believe in them), some Gets players either mass a few TC members and jump to PPT or they directly jump to ppt.

TC spontaneously decides to mass other members in Gets that were not on ppt (as a result of having members massed by people considered to be a part of Gets). If a few players from one alliance mass a few players from another alliance it goes without question that the whole of both alliances are most likely involved.

Members of TC continue to be sabbed/assaulted and will probably respond in kind.

----------

I assume that's how things played out. I haven't had much contact with anyone from Gets so the above is a summarized view from TC members only (probably).

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Mon May 11, 2009 7:00 am

Aworon wrote:
Nigatsu please do bring in DDE, I would really like to see that warmongering alliance how it would fare in here
And Emperors is not part of any empire, our interests overlapped once but that was it. We may be strong relative to some other alliances but compared to the biggest ones, we're like britain or france during the cold war. Hardly an opponent to the biggest ones.

Would be nice to bring them. Will balance things in the server and increase the player base. I`ll put up some questions but i won`t force anyone to join. I`m glad to hear Emperors stance on my affirmation. Play fair. Smile

@sandy nice sci-fi story. But from how i see things (my personal views) and always said and done, if an attack brings 1kuwal proffit, that is still proffit. If the atack brings two times proffit than the costs, then baby prepare to be farmed and don`t bitch about that. If you mass... then expect to be massed back. And you did massed from what i read here, first, what did you expected in return? If this is how the server is going to react on an interaction bewteen players (proffitable farming) then i sustain my first post, that you`re bullies and that you`ll kill the playerbase and the newcommers.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Aworon wrote:
Nigatsu please do bring in DDE, I would really like to see that warmongering alliance how it would fare in here
And Emperors is not part of any empire, our interests overlapped once but that was it. We may be strong relative to some other alliances but compared to the biggest ones, we're like britain or france during the cold war. Hardly an opponent to the biggest ones.

Would be nice to bring them. Will balance things in the server and increase the player base. I`ll put up some questions but i won`t force anyone to join. I`m glad to hear Emperors stance on my affirmation. Play fair. Smile

@sandy nice sci-fi story. But from how i see things (my personal views) and always said and done, if an attack brings 1kuwal proffit, that is still proffit. If the atack brings two times proffit than the costs, then baby prepare to be farmed and don`t bitch about that. If you mass... then expect to be massed back. And you did massed from what i read here, first, what did you expected in return? If this is how the server is going to react on an interaction bewteen players (proffitable farming) then i sustain my first post, that you`re bullies and that you`ll kill the playerbase and the newcommers.

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Aworon wrote:

I neither agree nor disagree with what I've posted. Like I said, that was what I gathered from observing one side of the story.

Also, I never condemned your massing of TC. I just related the facts for ian.

Just because someone farms profitably does not mean they are exempted from hostilities. From the target's point of view, it is profitable to mass the farmer because he gets to keep his income for a while and at the same time he sets his attacker back somewhat. Obviously this way of doing things is moot in my opinion as I know people sometimes choose diplomacy, so definitely not set in stone.

All in all, if you take into account both points of view, disparate as they are at idea level, you realize it's all about which side of the fence you're on and not about truth, morality or justice.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 am

bebita wrote:whats wrong in empire here
they can erase aa player
100 players over 200k suply turns

if that is the case its simple beb mate, DONT ATTACK THEM DAILY.
if you guys dudnt attack them regularly you woudlnt have been massed, if they have 100 members, then its a given your getting spanked...
im pleased my alliance has had nothing to do with this but that does not mean i wouldnt have gotten involved if my alliance suffered from regular farming.... most of my members are new players so we couldnt have helped even if we wanted to.... however i do stand by their actions, it was their decision and they made it, now those involved have a choice they can rebuild and kick off a war, or they can go about their business, however given they were just massed for what another alliance deemed unacceptable farming i woudl probably try to avoid any more confrontations, as you yourself have pointed out, if its a few players against 100 then you have no chance, although the 100 figure is way off, even 94 is wrong, since you chose to count my alliance as a factor thats another 10 members less... but still 84 players versus what 3, 4 players, no offence but do you think your spartan's.....lol

i do however agree with nigs orignal thought, an alliance of 100 members would be bad for the game at this point, so its a good job there ISNT an allaince that strong... yet
and i also agree that bullying tactics is wrong...
however let me pose a question...
if you and your officers were targetted on a daily occurence would you not do the exact same?
i know i would..

now i think ive made it clear that lantian has had nothin to do with this whole debacle, and hope all parties can forgive and forget, NSA got famred as did alot of other alliances, and the perps were massed.. end of.... if you dont liek to be massed then watch who you farm and how often....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am

OK, very simplistic overview of Aderan politics (or politics in general).

For any 1 person/player etc... there are 2 kinds of people in the game.
Those that are allied with them.
Those that are not.

A group of people all allied together are an alliance.
A group of alliances with mutual goals and an understanding/agreement between each other is "an empire".
For joint actions of an empire then they are effectively a large alliance.

If you are not allied WITH an alliance, then that means you are a target.

Taking out targets is part of the game, this is Aderan WARS, it would be no fun without wars.

If you really wanted to avoid being attacked by a group of alliances, then the obvious course of action would be to join them.

If this action would then get you attacked by an alternative alliance/group of players/empire, then that is something that you have put yourself into.

If you are truly a lone-wolf, then you will have nothing to lose from joining an alliance, except possibly farm/raid targets, which means that any action against your account is justifiable anyway.

Edit:
P.S. These actions actually help smaller players and new players, as it will reduce the size of the largest accounts and allow these players to catch up more quickly.

Beanz
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 am

Sandwalker wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Aworon wrote:

I neither agree nor disagree with what I've posted. Like I said, that was what I gathered from observing one side of the story.

Also, I never condemned your massing of TC. I just related the facts for ian.

Just because someone farms profitably does not mean they are exempted from hostilities. From the target's point of view, it is profitable to mass the farmer because he gets to keep his income for a while and at the same time he sets his attacker back somewhat. Obviously this way of doing things is moot in my opinion as I know people sometimes choose diplomacy, so definitely not set in stone.

All in all, if you take into account both points of view, disparate as they are at idea level, you realize it's all about which side of the fence you're on and not about truth, morality or justice.

How many times do i have to repeat myself... i am not related with any massing done on The Company. I just found out what happened from yours and had false accusations on me. .

On which side of the fence are you situated? Very Happy

Remember this little saying... what comes arround goes arround. If you/someone random mass/es people like you did based on false informations, some of those will probably hit back at you in the future in a way or another. Smile

PS. I agree with beanies post, except for this part:
Beanz wrote:If you are truly a lone-wolf, then you will have nothing to lose from joining an alliance, except possibly farm/raid targets, which means that any action against your account is justifiable anyway.
If i`m a lone wolf and don`t belong to any alliance and if i don`t attack anyone, then every agressive action on me done by you, is not justifiable.... the same way your alliance wants to be let in peace... a lone wolf has the same desire.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 am

Just to post out some FACTS :

In case some people don't know yet how to mass an alliance the answer is very very simple : you start from the TOP.
Q: Who was on top ?
A: N10.
Q: Does he has SS so he could of helped with resources?
A: Yes.
Q: Does he has enough power stats wise to be a threat to me/us ?
A: Yes
So he was massed. Next in line/rankings was stars. Beside the same answers he did massed me a while back. So he went and joined N10 with 0 attack and defense.

Now things get a bit more complicated as the next in line was on PPT. So we went for the person with the biggest strike.
Q: Who had the biggest strike?
A: Beanz.
Q: Does he has SS so he could of helped with resources?
A: Yes.
Q: Does he has enough power stats wise to be a threat to me/us ?
A: Hell yes.

Another reason Beanz was targeted was that I suspected he was using an autobanking script. I have a list with possible farm where is listed the income and the defense. When I compared this list with the list of attacks/winnings (very good feat btw admin) I saw that while he had a very small defense I only did very few hits on him. So I watched him for a while and I saw he went to 0 kuwal seconds after the turn tick. I played too many games for too many years to think this was a coincidence ...... but this was an additional motive. I also reported this to admin and asked him to check him out. It turned out that I was right, he was using an autobanking script. I won't discuss here and now admin's decision to fine him and not to ban him .... I don't agree with it but it's not my call, I do believe that going soft on cheaters isn't a good policy but that's all I'll say on the subject.

Between N10 + stars and Beanz there was a gap of several hours ..... for RL reasons we weren't able to stay together online in order to mass more people, plus if I remember corectly from all the people with an active role in my mass from TC only one was not on PPT.

After Beanz was massed the activity on the server went crazy ..... first time I saw over 30 people online at the same time .... consider the fact that there are 120-130 people who log in at least once / day. So it was an easy assumption that they have been alerted by those massed and were online, possibly preparing a counter strike. It was also possible that the members who we wanted to mass were online and that makes the task much more difficult. So I went on protection.

What do they did after that ..... targeted people based only on nationality and a commun background in sgw (in most cases), with no SS (1 exception) and with a strike low enough not to be a threat to them. I will let you decide how to call this "glorious mission" .... as I said I just presented the FACTS.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 am

Well I am fairly new to this game and have to admit I do not know the basis on who hits who. One thing I do agree on is that a huge Military Alliance right now with no counterparts makes the game so much more difficult for the lower ranked players. DDE Dominates SGW with its affiliates and such. There is no reason to bring in DDE or any kind of Cross-server fights. This is a new game and also different or same players. No reason to attack because you where attacked on SGW. I play SGW and can surely mass a lot of people who play here. DO I do it ????? Hell no. For the rest you all have fun and eventhough rflash farms me affraid lol It was interesting to see his point of view. Greetz al
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
How many times do i have to repeat myself... i am not related with any massing done on The Company. I just found out what happened from yours and had false accusations on me. .

On which side of the fence are you situated? Very Happy

Thing is TC has just associated you with geto-dacii. That's all, at least from what I know.

I think I'm on the fence really. I'm a peaceful player, a member of TC and a romanian. Obviously I feel closer to my countrymen sometimes but if the feeling isn't reciprocal I am just going to be passive. If anyone knows my play style, they also know I'm more of a diplomat, always have been.

Truthfully though, if I were awake during the last massing or if I had known about it, you can bet your ass I would have warned SpiderX (I don't know r1maru or LoT) and to hell with it. He's one of my closest online friends, I trust him entirely and we've played every game of this sort together ... even though lately we've been on different sides.

So I hope that somewhat answers your question.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 am

except for the part you said this was a glorious mission :d you presented the facts indeed :d

but while you guys were massing N10 he allready allready me and i noticed everyone who was online

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor Mon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Well nigatsu with all your wisdome, do care to explan to me how are we bullys if we get sabbed, assasinated and assulted in order to get our kuwal.

At least that was what rflash was doing. And then the little nerds behind their defense said:"lets kick his a**!". And they went and did it. But the big bad bully came back and kept his atitude. And the nerds said:"lets kick his and every one who has anything to do with him and did anything to us a**!" And so they went and are still in the proces of taking them out. And after they will be done with them they will put up a sign:"You provoked it, we finished it."

The End

rflash wrote:Just to post out some FACTS :

Another reason Beanz was targeted was that I suspected he was using an autobanking script. I have a list with possible farm where is listed the income and the defense. When I compared this list with the list of attacks/winnings (very good feat btw admin) I saw that while he had a very small defense I only did very few hits on him.

Well alot of people have the same opinion about you. And that is a FACT.
Have a nice day.
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : 139
Alliance : NSA
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Mon May 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Velociraptor wrote:Well nigatsu with all your wisdome, do care to explan to me how are we bullys if we get sabbed, assasinated and assulted in order to get our kuwal.

Your defense isn't strictly just how many defensive troops are armed .... the defense of your kuwal includes covert and assassination power. If it's profitable to be sabbed or assassinated (losing some troops and kuwal and turns in the process) and then attacked you will be ..... it's not very complicated. As long as resources gained are bigger then the resources lost it doesn't matter if it was just 1 straight attack or any combo of attacks.

Velociraptor wrote:
rflash wrote:Just to post out some FACTS :

Another reason Beanz was targeted was that I suspected he was using an autobanking script. I have a list with possible farm where is listed the income and the defense. When I compared this list with the list of attacks/winnings (very good feat btw admin) I saw that while he had a very small defense I only did very few hits on him.

Well alot of people have the same opinion about you. And that is a FACT.
Have a nice day.

Those people have the right to ask admin to check.

The FACT is that my assumption was RIGHT. You can't say the same thing.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:...
These affirmations are sustained by the facts that there were players who did aboslutey no wrong against the 3 mentioned alliances but were massed by the 3 without reasons, on false suppositions.

urogard created a complicated game, a very good game imo, but quite hard to play if you are a newcommer to this kind of games and who has absolutely no relation with the players implicated in the 3 alliances, which btw has a very slim chance of acceding in those alliances and survive in the long run.

I guess that I can`t do much to prevent such things from happening and neither can the administration, but i can prevent about the danger that is knocking on this game`s doors: new players to come and stay, to increase the base of active players, will leave after the first mass due to the hostile enviroment created by the coalition made by these 3 alliances.

I have a advice/dirrection to the leaders of the alliances: play fair and give a chance to the new blood. Don`t create empires such early in the game. You`ll achieve the domination, indeed, but for what cost? If the active player base doesn`t increase, the game will die in 1-2 years like it happens already in dunewars and you`ll never achieve the popularity of SGW, which is a shame really, because this game is very potential.

World Republic has not massed a single player who hasn't harrassed our members before.

I have a very good suggestion for newcommers:
"Tell all your friends to join the game and form an alliance of your own".
The more people join, the more alliances there will be and the less proportion of power will the strongest 3 alliances have.

We are actively pursuing growth of the active playerbase, but it would help greatly if every newcommer would bring another 5 friends with him/her.

I`d love to bring here DDE. Twisted Evil

You should!
I know they are big troublemakers

Troublemakers are GOOD for war games like aderan.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue May 12, 2009 12:36 am

Kenzu wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:...
These affirmations are sustained by the facts that there were players who did aboslutey no wrong against the 3 mentioned alliances but were massed by the 3 without reasons, on false suppositions.

urogard created a complicated game, a very good game imo, but quite hard to play if you are a newcommer to this kind of games and who has absolutely no relation with the players implicated in the 3 alliances, which btw has a very slim chance of acceding in those alliances and survive in the long run.

I guess that I can`t do much to prevent such things from happening and neither can the administration, but i can prevent about the danger that is knocking on this game`s doors: new players to come and stay, to increase the base of active players, will leave after the first mass due to the hostile enviroment created by the coalition made by these 3 alliances.

I have a advice/dirrection to the leaders of the alliances: play fair and give a chance to the new blood. Don`t create empires such early in the game. You`ll achieve the domination, indeed, but for what cost? If the active player base doesn`t increase, the game will die in 1-2 years like it happens already in dunewars and you`ll never achieve the popularity of SGW, which is a shame really, because this game is very potential.

World Republic has not massed a single player who hasn't harrassed our members before.

I have a very good suggestion for newcommers:
"Tell all your friends to join the game and form an alliance of your own".
The more people join, the more alliances there will be and the less proportion of power will the strongest 3 alliances have.

We are actively pursuing growth of the active playerbase, but it would help greatly if every newcommer would bring another 5 friends with him/her.

I`d love to bring here DDE. Twisted Evil

You should!
I know they are big troublemakers

Troublemakers are GOOD for war games like aderan.

Who needs DDE to spice things up for the sake of Aderan wars? SmileVery Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by somebody Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 am

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, what is DDE.
somebody
somebody
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 149
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 am

dark dominium empire
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 am

Please no DDE. You want to talk about untouchable Players in other Parts of the Forum then you have it in DDE
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

point of fact being here they could really show their skill, blunt and mindless massing alone won't work in here
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next