Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aderan politics briefing

+13
Magnus
rflash
Beanz
Sandwalker
reaper
Lucien Lachance
Kenzu
ian
Admin
bebita
chaos
Nigatsu_Aka
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aderan politics briefing Empty Aderan politics briefing

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm

I`m adressing this message to all the alliance leaders and administration.

I`ve noticed a general trend in aderanwars... and i`m disapointed about what happens.

There are 3 major alliances: The Company with their training alliance Lantian Chronicles, World Republic and Emperors... all three allied against the server. I`d say that there is a group of about 150 active players, interested in (fair) playing, of which about 100 are in those 3 (4 if you include the training alliance separatey) alliances. That sucks. If you, who made this coalition (empire), one leader of which is implicated in the administration of this game (plus or minus) think that this is going to help the game, then don`t regret when players who`ve put money into the game (bebita, LOT for example - i`ve pointed them because they allready showed interest to leave) will leave due to being frustrated that they have no chance to compete in a game dominated by bullies.
These affirmations are sustained by the facts that there were players who did aboslutey no wrong against the 3 mentioned alliances but were massed by the 3 without reasons, on false suppositions.

urogard created a complicated game, a very good game imo, but quite hard to play if you are a newcommer to this kind of games and who has absolutely no relation with the players implicated in the 3 alliances, which btw has a very slim chance of acceding in those alliances and survive in the long run.

I guess that I can`t do much to prevent such things from happening and neither can the administration, but i can prevent about the danger that is knocking on this game`s doors: new players to come and stay, to increase the base of active players, will leave after the first mass due to the hostile enviroment created by the coalition made by these 3 alliances.

I have a advice/dirrection to the leaders of the alliances: play fair and give a chance to the new blood. Don`t create empires such early in the game. You`ll achieve the domination, indeed, but for what cost? If the active player base doesn`t increase, the game will die in 1-2 years like it happens already in dunewars and you`ll never achieve the popularity of SGW, which is a shame really, because this game is very potential.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Aderan politics briefing Empty Re: Aderan politics briefing

Post by chaos Sun May 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Speaking as a member of The Company, however not as a representative:

I for one am bemused to think that TC has a training alliance. I mean yes we are a proud, fruitful and strong alliance, but we are in no situation to have a training alliance. We do hold 20% of the active population on Aderan; however I believe that to be a reflection of our power and success.

In addition, I am also amazed to think that there is a coalition of 100 players, hell bent on destroying the server and ruining the game. I am 99.9999999% confident that any joint ventures containing the three ( and not four ) alliances were tactical moves against a common enemy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Furthermore, I am assuming in the statement above, that you are taking reference to the massing of some players recently by TC. ( there may have been more action taken by other alliances, however I cannot speak on thier behalf ). The strikes made by TC were retaliation against the massing of two of our players. This kind of action will not be taken lightly, and was proven by our response. Again I am 99.9999999% confident that there was evidence to convict the massed accounts.

All I can say Nig, is that you really do need to search more into your facts, and watch who you threaten. I know fully well that World Republic is founded upon the principals that its main purpose is to train new members. I also know for sure that Kenzu is in no better place with admin that you or me. I also know that there are more than three strong alliances, one in particular that is frustrating players who may not have just started, but are having everything they generate stolen from them. However this is neither the time nor place.

Thus I hope that all your allegations are false, as I too would be disappointed for this game to fade away through lack of new members, however I do feel that this game is too different to be compared to such disappointments such as Dune Wars. Everyday, existing members are taking one step closer to eg the next covert level or building, however everyday, it becomes that bit easier for a new account to catch up with those who set off from day one.

Edit: on a side note 200 posts

Last edited by chaos on Sun May 10, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellingz :P)
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 pm

nothing against that
nobody to understand bad
good for them
but no possibility to play against that kills the game
PUT WELL THAT IN YOUR HEAD UROGARD

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 pm

chaos wrote:Speaking as a member of The Company, however not as a representative:

I for one am bemused to think that TC has a training alliance. I mean yes we are a proud, fruitful and strong alliance, but we are in no situation to have a training alliance. We do hold 20% of the active population on Aderan; however I believe that to be a reflection of our power and success.
There was a training alliance for NSA in dune, lead by the same player, called Lantian Colonies, thus even if i`m not 100% accurate about this, i can affirm pretty strongly that there is a connection between the 2 (The Company and Lantian Chronicles).

In addition, I am also amazed to think that there is a coalition of 100 players, hell bent on destroying the server and ruining the game. I am 99.9999999% confident that any joint ventures containing the three ( and not four ) alliances were tactical moves against a common enemy. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 The Company reaper 994,449,368 4,481,628 23
2 World Republic Keinutnai 673,802,100 2,214,196 53
3 Emperors Aworon 269,281,725 1,411,009 8
6 Lantian Chronicles Ragnarok 134,294,893 354,475 10

If you add the numbers, you`ll see 94 (almost 100 players) who started early and who will not attack each other due to the fact that they have the entire server at their feat. It is a fact.

Furthermore, I am assuming in the statement above, that you are taking reference to the massing of some players recently by TC. ( there may have been more action taken by other alliances, however I cannot speak on thier behalf ). The strikes made by TC were retaliation against the massing of two of our players. This kind of action will not be taken lightly, and was proven by our response. Again I am 99.9999999% confident that there was evidence to convict the massed accounts.
The players that you massed are innocent. They disn`t massed your members, nor do they have any stats to do that. I happen to know this because i talk with them from time to time. This and the logs on which all the 3 mentioned alliances exist, massing them prooves my statements, that you are bent on conquest and destroying the base of players.

All I can say Nig, is that you really do need to search more into your facts, and watch who you threaten.
I don`t have the power to make any threats and i don`t do threats. Show me where are my threats.
As about the research, i did it a lot. I did a lot of research to ask the innocent pleayers who were massed by the 3 alliances. The logs showed that those players were massed without reason.

Thus I hope that all your allegations are false, as I too would be disappointed for this game to fade away through lack of new members, however I do feel that this game is too different to be compared to such disappointments such as Dune Wars. Everyday, existing members are taking one step closer to eg the next covert level or building, however everyday, it becomes that bit easier for a new account to catch up with those who set off from day one.
I`m not comparing the game with dunewars but i can see the same history repeating and i don`t want that. The game is too good to deserve this.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

(tbh personally i'm really against the kind of post i'm about to write because i'm not into this thing of "i justify myself because i care what others think..." but meh I guess i'll swallow my principles once for the sake of the game)

[
ehm well to clear things up with kenzu, yes he's playing and yes he's my brother, however two things to note, as i can understand some people (some, not all, but there are some who can become paranoid and it's better to clear it up i guess)

1) he actually has no more effect on any updates I make than anyone else mostly for the simple reason that as you can see most of the major changes are generally being publically discussed before and after release

2) if anyone thinks/thought/will think he has any access to the database and therein contained data (to spy on other peoples messages, assassination logs, etc.) then they are wrong

These are my words and whether anyone accepts them as true or false is up to them and frankly I don't care =>
"- A story can be true or false
- I leave such judgements to you, Inspector"
]

Now back on topic, popularity of sgw? well tbh not sure I'd be overly proud on a game even if it did have a large playerbase as sgw just because I'd plagiarize on a copyrighted franchise. I'd be happy cos of the number of players that play the game but most likely not proud.

As nigatsu pointed out, empires is something the players decide on, however the admin isn't completely out of the picture and has a responsibility. I hope i partially did fill it (and hopefully to continue building upon) makig sure that no matter how strong you are you cannot go and force your power onto everyone for the simple reason that it'll be impossible.

Last but not least, (@ bebita/everyone else), if you see a problem then whining about it helps little, both here and in RL (IRL I really hate people who complain but don't do anything to solve a problem, please don't make me hate anyone). Suggest improvements instead or if you don't have an actual improvement throw in some ideas so that others can try to figure out something.

Bottom line:
I welcome any idea that will grant benefits to small/starting players but give little or no benefits to established players, or ideas that start as benefits to newcomers but become burdens to large players.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos Sun May 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
chaos wrote:Speaking as a member of The Company, however not as a representative:

There was a training alliance for NSA in dune, lead by the same player, called Lantian Colonies, thus even if i`m not 100% accurate about this, i can affirm pretty strongly that there is a connection between the 2 (The Company and Lantian Chronicles). yes they both existed in dune wars. Yes it is the same Rik. No they are not our training alliance. was that plain enough for you?

1 The Company reaper 994,449,368 4,481,628 23
2 World Republic Keinutnai 673,802,100 2,214,196 53
3 Emperors Aworon 269,281,725 1,411,009 8
6 Lantian Chronicles Ragnarok 134,294,893 354,475 10

If you add the numbers, you`ll see 94 (almost 100 players) who started early and who will not attack each other due to the fact that they have the entire server at their feat. It is a fact.
i attack some of them, usually raid. Like i said, the joint strategic attack against a few certain players was that against a common enemy. yes TC could go to war against WR, however they have not massed/farmed enough to be a problem.

The players that you massed are innocent. They disn`t massed your members, nor do they have any stats to do that. I happen to know this because i talk with them from time to time. This and the logs on which all the 3 mentioned alliances exist, massing them prooves my statements, that you are bent on conquest and destroying the base of players. i go under the orders of my superiors. when they showed me evidence to the contrary of your beliefs, i acted accordingly, doing as instructed. im sorry if they may have told you otherwise however everybody does lie sometimes.

All I can say Nig, is that you really do need to search more into your facts, and watch who you threaten.
I don`t have the power to make any threats and i don`t do threats. Show me where are my threats.
As about the research, i did it a lot. I did a lot of research to ask the innocent pleayers who were massed by the 3 alliances. The logs showed that those players were massed without reason.
in my eyes you threaten the word of all three of these alliances, through use of slander.

I`m not comparing the game with dunewars but i can see the same history repeating and i don`t want that. The game is too good to deserve this.
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 7:26 pm

I`m sorry if accidentally implyed that kenzu has access to any part of the game. I`m not posting and not thinking or caring for the boolean value of this variable.
I`m just discussing/pointing out a trend in the aderwanwars politics: that the 3 strongest alliances are massing everyone else, innocent players. Smile
I don`t care about the whinings.
I want justification from those 3 alliances. If they opt to form an empire it`s not my bussiness, but that will be pretty bad for the game. That`s all. Smile

Last edited by Nigatsu_Aka on Sun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 7:40 pm

chaos wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
chaos wrote:Furthermore, I am assuming in the statement above, that you are taking reference to the massing of some players recently by TC. ( there may have been more action taken by other alliances, however I cannot speak on thier behalf ). The strikes made by TC were retaliation against the massing of two of our players. This kind of action will not be taken lightly, and was proven by our response. Again I am 99.9999999% confident that there was evidence to convict the massed accounts.
The players that you massed are innocent. They disn`t massed your members, nor do they have any stats to do that. I happen to know this because i talk with them from time to time. This and the logs on which all the 3 mentioned alliances exist, massing them prooves my statements, that you are bent on conquest and destroying the base of players. i go under the orders of my superiors. when they showed me evidence to the contrary of your beliefs, i acted accordingly, doing as instructed. im sorry if they may have told you otherwise however everybody does lie sometimes.
I have the logs that proove that the players who you massed did nothing wrong. Solid argument. You however have the orders of your superiors. Have you questioned if their orders are based on a proof, if it is a lie or not? Did you asked for evidence?... Whitout counter-evidences, i`m right. And your lies have hurt some good players who might not play because you acted like bullies.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos Sun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
chaos wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
chaos wrote:Furthermore, I am assuming in the statement above, that you are taking reference to the massing of some players recently by TC. ( there may have been more action taken by other alliances, however I cannot speak on thier behalf ). The strikes made by TC were retaliation against the massing of two of our players. This kind of action will not be taken lightly, and was proven by our response. Again I am 99.9999999% confident that there was evidence to convict the massed accounts.
I have the logs that proove that the players who you massed did nothing wrong. Solid argument. You however have the orders of your superiors. Have you questioned if their orders are based on a proof, if it is a lie or not? Did you asked for evidence?... Whitout counter-evidences, i`m right. And your lies have hurt some good players who might not play because you acted like bullies. i asked and i saw evidence, i did not bully anyone.
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I`m sorry if accidentally implyed that kenzu has access to any part of the game. I`m not posting and not thinking or caring for the boolean value of this variable.
knowing you I know you didn't intend to imply but as I said, it was meant more as a general public service announcement Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun May 10, 2009 7:57 pm

To be honest, while i m still in the process of getting to uptodate with Aderan Wars political compass, from what i can tell, the situation is reasonably complex - which means as long as its complex, it will always be varied and unique - and not stale.

Going from personal experience, a alliance made of large amounts of members - with the majority in the "medium zone" in terms of economic generation (income and U.P) is both a blessing and a curse. Its a blessing due to the growth potential, its a curse due to when it comes to war, your supply lines will be spread across literally dozens of players - of which its a good bet at least a reasonable chunk in war-time will become great farms for the enemy.

Great farms for the enemy = more than often goes a long way to undoing the hard work put in by the rest of the alliance when it comes to destroying the enemy.

I should imagine every major visible alliance will suffer to a greater or lesser extent from the problem highlighted above if it comes to war. Its a catch 21 - the richer and more wealthy you are, the stronger militarily you are. But if you get into a fight with a enemy who is capable of inflicting serious damage, and sustaining it, then potentially this turns around, with you having more to loose, and the more the enemy has to gain.

I m not overly sure on the ratio's for massing, killing workers etc... yet - but from what i ve read, roughly 1 player will be able to realistically take on about 3 players - possibly up to 5 players in reference to the supply turns issue? - assuming of course they have a strong enough military, and means economic base to sustain the inevitable losses.

If those figures are roughly right, a elite alliance of 20 active members with a well thought out infrastructure and development plan, should potentially be able to cream the majority of any coalition consisting of 100ish players ranging from massively strong players, newer smaller members, and with the majority as medium range players.

Even IF The Company, Lantian Chronicles, World Republic and Emperors are in an empire (i have no idea about this personally), and even IF that empire manages to survive without falling out (remember the only empires which remain standing over time are almost always those built from the ground up - not those formed from merging alliances... mainly due to the conflicting ways of doing things!), then that empire would still be massively vulnerable unless the vast majority of their members are highly active.

To give you a idea (random figures):

Coalition Empire - makes 500,000,000 kuwal a turn.
Enemy force - makes 200,000,000 kuwal a turn

Coalition Empire on average banks 60% of its income a turn - 300,000,000 kuwal
Enemy force - banks 60% of its income a turn - 120,000,000 kuwal

If the remaining 40% for both sides, is farmed by both sides - and consequently banked, this leaves an average of:

Coalition Empire: 380,000,000 kuwal a turn
Enemy force: 320,000,000 kuwal a turn.

This is assuming both sides players are of the same calibre activity wise - which more often than not, the larger the alliance, the less activity.

Don't underestimate the difficulties of having a economic powerhouse of an alliance. Its one long consistent nightmare in trying to hold the line against an active enemy, when your own forces and resource lines are spread across 30+ players.

If The Company, LC, WR and E are in an empire, they d better pray they eithier go against an enemy who can't take out the majority of their defences, or who can't sustain taking out the majority of their defences - or that otherwise their enemy isn't very active, or the majority of their members are highly active.

This is a purely objective view point btw everyone (incase anyone takes this as being hostile lol) - i have no interests in the politics of the server, and am just offerring a evaluation of the situation based on personal experience.

The political situation is a lot more complex than one empire vs. the server anyway lol - i m sure the "coalition" alliances are all individual (just uniting to deal with common issues where necessary), and then of course, there's at least 2 major very capable alliances who are secret alliances on top of the visible one's.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 8:10 pm

chaos wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
chaos wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
I have the logs that proove that the players who you massed did nothing wrong. Solid argument. You however have the orders of your superiors. Have you questioned if their orders are based on a proof, if it is a lie or not? Did you asked for evidence?... Whitout counter-evidences, i`m right. And your lies have hurt some good players who might not play because you acted like bullies. i asked and i saw evidence, i did not bully anyone.

Yeah, well then i`m sad for your leadership.
Because my CO was massed by your alliance. He showed me the logs and i asked if he did anything to you. Guess what... his attack logs show only farming from yours and massings. He only raids inactives.

Then when bebita made the thread about how good he is... i asked him what`s going on. Guess what... he massed you because you massed his CO who also did nothing wrong against your alliance, but instead was farmed occasionally by yours.

Sounds to me like your trying to sell BS to everyone.

These are the innocent players that yours massed without reason. There could be many more and i`m confident on this... because you seem to be pretty proud about your achievments.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos Sun May 10, 2009 8:19 pm

i stand by my actions, and what i saw.

if u want to talk more, add me on msn.
wood.head@hotmail.com

im sure we can see eye to eye
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

nigatsu i had nothing to do with the war either i attacked no one still i got assassinated that's no point my friend.

if you took your lesson with the mass attack with did and not attack us anymore :d then we wouldn't attack you again

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 9:03 pm

souldog wrote:nigatsu i had nothing to do with the war either i attacked no one still i got assassinated that's no point my friend.

if you took your lesson with the mass attack with did and not attack us anymore :d then we wouldn't attack you again

what are you talking about? i was not massed and didn`t massed `ne 1 and you can hardly say that i can farm ne 1 with my puny strike. :s
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun May 10, 2009 9:04 pm

The players that you massed are innocent. They disn`t massed your members, nor do they have any stats to do that. I happen to know this because i talk with them from time to time. This and the logs on which all the 3 mentioned alliances exist, massing them prooves my statements, that you are bent on conquest and destroying the base of players.

that's what you said

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun May 10, 2009 9:13 pm

For the benefit of those of us who are uninvolved, but nonetheless interested in what is being referred to here, could someone please give a brief outline of the events which have happened involving the various groups/ factions?

It would be much appreciated - plus since everyone seems confused, i m sure it would help to allievate the tension between everyone involved lol Smile

I almost forgot how much fun it is not to be a major player/ political figurehead involved in everything on these games - its much more fun watching from the outside lol Very Happy

Cheers
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 pm

their all seperate alliances !! we just worked once together to get our enemy down that's all and some people don't seem to think it's fair

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 pm

lol... i don`t know who your enemy is... but you massed at least 2 peacefull players who didn`t do a single attack on your alliance and there could be more in the same state... it is what i`m pointing out... Smile
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm

their member of a secret alliance as far as i know so that's why they got attacked . the player that massed our members that day when on protection so then we decided to attack them

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 9:45 pm

souldog wrote:their member of a secret alliance as far as i know so that's why they got attacked . the player that massed our members that day when on protection so then we decided to attack them

could be... do you have any proof on that? its what i`m arguing here dude... i could say about all the lonewolves that they`re in a secret alliance... is that true without proof? No.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos Sun May 10, 2009 9:48 pm

then go public Very Happy
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun May 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:...
These affirmations are sustained by the facts that there were players who did aboslutey no wrong against the 3 mentioned alliances but were massed by the 3 without reasons, on false suppositions.

urogard created a complicated game, a very good game imo, but quite hard to play if you are a newcommer to this kind of games and who has absolutely no relation with the players implicated in the 3 alliances, which btw has a very slim chance of acceding in those alliances and survive in the long run.

I guess that I can`t do much to prevent such things from happening and neither can the administration, but i can prevent about the danger that is knocking on this game`s doors: new players to come and stay, to increase the base of active players, will leave after the first mass due to the hostile enviroment created by the coalition made by these 3 alliances.

I have a advice/dirrection to the leaders of the alliances: play fair and give a chance to the new blood. Don`t create empires such early in the game. You`ll achieve the domination, indeed, but for what cost? If the active player base doesn`t increase, the game will die in 1-2 years like it happens already in dunewars and you`ll never achieve the popularity of SGW, which is a shame really, because this game is very potential.

World Republic has not massed a single player who hasn't harrassed our members before.

I have a very good suggestion for newcommers:
"Tell all your friends to join the game and form an alliance of your own".
The more people join, the more alliances there will be and the less proportion of power will the strongest 3 alliances have.

We are actively pursuing growth of the active playerbase, but it would help greatly if every newcommer would bring another 5 friends with him/her.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 pm

right for starters...
LANTIAN CHRONICLES is NOT a part any empire, on here or any other server for that matter...
secondly...
LANTIAN is NOT a training alliance to NSA/ THE COMPANY.
thirdly
my allaince is a peaceful alliance NOT this bully you are making us out to be.
NOT A SINGLE MEMBER OF MY ALLIANCE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT ATTACK.
so therefore i would prefer it if you did not involve my alliance and slandering my alliances name with baseless accusations. thank you

from what i can tell, it is down to alliances to decide what they do about farmers, i can think of at least three servers where alliances at the top massed certain individuals/ alliance for strategical reasons and were deemed acceptable by the general player base, and if that is acceptable then why is it not acecptable to defend members? in fact i personally know that rflashes tactics arent as nice as a simple massing, as i was involved in a massing he'd planned, organised and executed, where his entire allaince were told to sit on the account after it was massed.... back on TAW... (no offence rflash, we did what had to be done, remember reborn?)
lol
i know bebita, lot ,and rflash well,(at least i used to) and have alot of respect for these players, and to say two of these players are going to leave over this massing is pathetic to be honest, beb im not sure as to his reasons for leaving but lot has already posted stating hes leaving ALL games NOT JUST THIS ONE.

personally i would prefer these players to stay in the game, i know them all to be good players and the game would be worse off without them, but thats their choice and theres very little i can do to change their mind...

as for proof, well you show me where any of my alliance members have attacked either of the accounts you have metioned.
also simply because myslef and reaper had an empire on dunewars doesn not neccessarily mean we intend to do the same here, and even if we did, then that woudl be our choice, and we wont have other players defining what we can and cant do, after all the point of these games is teamwork or why would there be allainces/ empires / commanders and officers???
now if you have any furhter questions for me about my alliance than please feel free to pm me ingame

regards
rik
leader of lantian chronicles

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:...

World Republic has not massed a single player who hasn't harrassed our members before.

I have a very good suggestion for newcommers:
"Tell all your friends to join the game and form an alliance of your own".
The more people join, the more alliances there will be and the less proportion of power will the strongest 3 alliances have.

We are actively pursuing growth of the active playerbase, but it would help greatly if every newcommer would bring another 5 friends with him/her.

I`d love to bring here DDE. Twisted Evil
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next