Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Keinutnai

+8
Keinutnai
mental
Steveanaya
Admin
Gamniac
Nomad
goku1719
castravete
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ban Keinutnai - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban Keinutnai

Post by Keinutnai Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 pm

goku1719 wrote:That is personal opinion, and personal opinion is often biased and sometimes far from the truth, regardless of the number of people that share that sentiment.

Personally, I think Kenzu is a highly calculative player that just grows fast because he works hard at the game.

They do underestimate the power of math. Their decisions are often based on emotions, rather than making decisions based on rational calculations.
They will deny being emotional, while believing that 5 trillion covert and assassin skills make sense to research and keep on building MLRS. What a contradiction.

Hard work gets you far in Aderan Wars, but if you don't know how much things are worth, and don't bother finding out by making some calculation, then you will have to work much harder than someone who uses math to his advantage.

I could also have spent 10 trillion kuwal on 5 trillion covert and assassin skills. But why doing that, if I can buy 100,000 AT for that money? And with 100,000 AT I can raid 100,000,000 population?
The benefit that these 2 techs give you, are not worth the 100 million UU that you can get for it.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
The benefit that these 2 techs give you, are not worth the 100 million UU that you can get for it.

this is your opinion. once again I will point out to you a most basic human trait. "DESIRE" until you can figure out a way to add "Human desire" into all your mathematical equations & scientific formulas you will never understand human nature, without "desire" or "I want" no game survives no matter what.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
goku1719 wrote:That is personal opinion, and personal opinion is often biased and sometimes far from the truth, regardless of the number of people that share that sentiment.

Personally, I think Kenzu is a highly calculative player that just grows fast because he works hard at the game.

They do underestimate the power of math. Their decisions are often based on emotions, rather than making decisions based on rational calculations.
They will deny being emotional, while believing that 5 trillion covert and assassin skills make sense to research and keep on building MLRS. What a contradiction.

Hard work gets you far in Aderan Wars, but if you don't know how much things are worth, and don't bother finding out by making some calculation, then you will have to work much harder than someone who uses math to his advantage.

I could also have spent 10 trillion kuwal on 5 trillion covert and assassin skills. But why doing that, if I can buy 100,000 AT for that money? And with 100,000 AT I can raid 100,000,000 population?
Who are you buying AT from??? I want in!
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Steveanaya wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

Who are you buying AT from??? I want in!

Never mind the STs to raid 100m uu. . .
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

this is your opinion. once again I will point out to you a most basic human trait. "DESIRE" until you can figure out a way to add "Human desire" into all your mathematical equations & scientific formulas you will never understand human nature, without "desire" or "I want" no game survives no matter what.

That's why I distrust math applied to humanity. Far as I can tell, that sort of stuff only works in movies. There's human nature, which consists of enough unknown variables to make my pocket calculator do the honorable thing and take its own life. By which I mean explode.
Sure, there are some folks who aspire the best efficiency and maximum results in every move (such folks were referred to as "Spike" in one article).
However, there are also numerous folks who play for fun & techs or for other reasons (same source called them "Timmy" and "Johnny", respectively).
Sure, they heard of efficiency (playing to win), and even apply it if they feel like it (or by accident), but that's it.
I daresay the Spikes are in a minority here, and to me, that's a good thing, since it's kinda hard to have an enjoyable game with a Spike.
Sure, WR happens to be led by one, but that saves the rest of the Alliance a lot of work, IMO. Best I usually manage is an average stab at whether or not farming might be a good/profitable idea.

(I admit that the Timmy, Johnny, Spike thing may not pan out very well in this environment, but it was the most workable example I could dig up).
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Spoiler:

If I am reading the above correctly, it sounds like you are basically agreeing with me. If so, thanks. I am in no way trying to say that keinutnai/kenzu is wrong in what he is saying about doing the math. What he cannot seem to understand,(& what several have tried to explain to him) is that "If a player wants a certain UP, or tech level, or whatever, that is what they will build. whether it makes sense mathematically or scientifically or not. that is "human nature" to go for what one wants, regardless if what one wants makes any sense." tho keinutnai/kenzu has stated several times that he does things that are only mathematically or scientifically sound, he cannot seem to comprehend that not everyone is keinutnai/kenzu.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Well not really. He says it's not logical to buy a 5 trill upgrade yet stores millions of men and trillions of kewal on market. That in itself is not logical since those same men could be earning income in the 6 months, year, 2 years, or how ever long it takes to be released. Same goes for all those trillions of kewal that could be used to increase UP or buy more UU. So more or less it is one big contradiction.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:04 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Spoiler:

If I am reading the above correctly, it sounds like you are basically agreeing with me. If so, thanks. I am in no way trying to say that keinutnai/kenzu is wrong in what he is saying about doing the math. What he cannot seem to understand,(& what several have tried to explain to him) is that "If a player wants a certain UP, or tech level, or whatever, that is what they will build. whether it makes sense mathematically or scientifically or not. that is "human nature" to go for what one wants, regardless if what one wants makes any sense." tho keinutnai/kenzu has stated several times that he does things that are only mathematically or scientifically sound, he cannot seem to comprehend that not everyone is keinutnai/kenzu.

I fully understand you. I know there will be always people who will try to achieve their goals, be it having the highest up or highest tech in the game, or having the 5 trillion upgrade. I admit, it felt good to get the 50,000 UP, or the 300% attack tech. It felt real good.

And while it really doesnt make sense to go for the 50,000 UP, it's better to buy the UU, I did it anyway because I wanted. I dont have to do everything 100% efficiently. It's enough if I do it more efficiently than others.

And kingkongfan. I really understand the motives behind highest techs or being best in something. Don't think I don't understand it. All I say is that it's not efficient to do it, but that doesn't mean I won't do it myself? I do it myself as well, just not as much as others.

The point is that while I know that getting highest techs is not efficient, some other players seem to thing it IS efficient. And I am not trying to stop people from upgrading, all I want is people to realize that it's not efficient. They can still upgrade it, even while knowing it's not efficient.

Nomad wrote:Well not really. He says it's not logical to buy a 5 trill upgrade yet stores millions of men and trillions of kewal on market. That in itself is not logical since those same men could be earning income in the 6 months, year, 2 years, or how ever long it takes to be released. Same goes for all those trillions of kewal that could be used to increase UP or buy more UU. So more or less it is one big contradiction.

It's called a strategic reserve. It's detrimental to my growth now, but if airforce got released I would benefit from good techs.

And most of my reserve is kept in AT, which doesn't lose value unlike UU or kuwal anyway. The UU and kuwal I have earns income too, as I keep trading them and make profit.

Obviously I try to keep as little UU and kuwal as needed. If there was no airforce coming up, I obviously wouldn't keep such large sums of kuwal.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

castravete wrote:Goku you are 2nd IC at WR?...with a 28 mil population a a 183% tech?...since when did you started this game, my friend?...no offense;)

And btw, kids this thread was about Kenzu calling me a loser...and about him cheating. The one about cheating is long disscused and nothing happenes, he still cheats. But as we all can see the admin can't link the expression used by Kenny to anything offensive, also he can't see anything offensive about mucking my nick...well..that tells a lot!
Yes, I have been playing the game for about two years now. I have been on vacation a lot and I haven't been playing properly for a while, so I have fallen behind a lot.
You accuse people of cheating. Where is your proof that someone cheats? Its the same thing as someone calling someone a hacker because they are better than you at COD ...

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 am

Don't really know wht COD stand's for, but as I told you before: you are totally right.

As for the cheating part...well, me, smog, vaga, fivel, truestrike and even some TIE members presented some proof that in you and strongly consider not solid, even if for anyone are pretty obvious, but if you can't read and if it is very hard for you stop...please stop I really don't want you to push your self...if you really can't read just stop...ok?Can you do that for me?

And if you really give a...damn go read some other posts and come to a conclusion. Well, we all know that you do some strong unhuman effort and read them and after that you will come back here and bark about something telling us that they are not solid proof...IS THIS NOW CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

IF YOU WANT PROOF: READ!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 pm

If you really were serious about accusing someone of cheating, you would give someone direct proof rather than some abstract advice on reading.

And I read plenty, thank you. Spend at least a good 5 or 6 hours a day reading, in fact.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm

As far as I know, CoD stands for either a kind of fish, or Call of Duty.
Especially the latter is fairly well known throughout the world (or at least the internet).
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:50 am

or Cash on Delivery
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Nah, based on context, I'd go for Call of Duty, unless Cash on Delivery is a game I hadn't heard of before.
'sides, Shooters are the first thing that comes to mind when I think of people calling Hacks (or Hax).
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"Its the same thing as someone calling someone a hacker because they are better than you at COD"

I also think he meant Call of Duty.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 am

I don't really know in case...guess for him stand for : "Cheating over Dignity"...seems more realistic.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insults)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 am

if anyone has any good reason to unlock this thread they can pm me a copy of their next post which would justify unlocking the topic
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2