Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keinutnai vs Byakuya

+3
Kingofshinobis1
Nomad
Keinutnai
7 posters

Go down

Keinutnai vs Byakuya Empty Keinutnai vs Byakuya

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Been in war against byakuya since he secretly assassinated me and attempted to stay hidden.
Hidden Assassinations happened on 29th june and by 2nd of july it became clear it was him.
So war can be said to have officially started on the 2nd of July.

Losses on each side have been roughly 140.000 by now.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Keinutnai vs Byakuya Empty Re: Keinutnai vs Byakuya

Post by Nomad Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 pm

May I ask "how"
it became clear it was him.

Just courious.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 am

If only kenzu would war like this on the main AW server Razz

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:48 pm

if everyone did that, then it would be a total annihilation for everyone lol Very Happy

RA encourages massing a lot by lowering turn costs to a minimum. each massing mission costs only 1 AT and 5 ST, or 1 CT and 5 ST, with 200 CT maximum. At the same time all missions are much deadlier on RA than main.

I guess there are so many wars on RA because people are not afraid to lose a lot in a war, because they know it will reset. If it didnt reset, everyone would be more cautious.

Wars start for petty reasons, and often without a reason at all (does war exp count as a reason?)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Keinutnai wrote:Wars start for petty reasons, and often without a reason at all (does war exp count as a reason?)

It is for me xD

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

And for me. But sadly many don't see it that way.
Also is WE ranked in RA?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Keinutnai wrote:if everyone did that, then it would be a total annihilation for everyone lol Very Happy

RA encourages massing a lot by lowering turn costs to a minimum. each massing mission costs only 1 AT and 5 ST, or 1 CT and 5 ST, with 200 CT maximum. At the same time all missions are much deadlier on RA than main.

I guess there are so many wars on RA because people are not afraid to lose a lot in a war, because they know it will reset. If it didnt reset, everyone would be more cautious.

Wars start for petty reasons, and often without a reason at all (does war exp count as a reason?)

I see you ignored my question but thats OK, its prolly not my business

As for missions being deadlier? Please explain. I thought losses cut, and wounded per attack were increased?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 am

Nomad: I dunno about missions being deadlier as i'm not experienced in wars on main server but personally i feel the real reason for people attacking (much) more often is that its a reset server; people dont really care about their accounts!

seaborgium and kingofshinobis: actually WE is ranked, and contributes to your overall ranking. so i suppose it is a reasonable reason.

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 am

ok I only asked mainly due to I don't play it. On main its not ranked.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

seaborgium wrote:And for me. But sadly many don't see it that way.
Also is WE ranked in RA?

Yes and not only that
number of units killed is also ranked, as well as value of weapons destroyed also ranked.
Without fighting you can't reach top ranks.

Nomad wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:if everyone did that, then it would be a total annihilation for everyone lol Very Happy

I see you ignored my question but thats OK, its prolly not my business

As for missions being deadlier? Please explain. I thought losses cut, and wounded per attack were increased?

it was him because he was the only one who had such a high assassin power. He had the highest power per assassin at the time of attack and it was also clear because out of those people who didnt set me to peace, there were only 2 who had a similar number of assassins, and also because he didnt even try to deny it was him. But basically the first reason is already strong enough.

they are deadlier because while assault on main kill about 5% units per mission, on RA they kill 10% per mission.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 am

Keinutnai wrote:
they are deadlier because while assault on main kill about 5% units per mission, on RA they kill 10% per mission.

I guess the smaller player base does make things easier to figure out

And its just Assaults that are deadlier or all missions? I know losses were cut and wounded increased so looks like they really are not any "deadlier" in terms of losses, but more costly in terms of weapons.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 am

in any mission your units will keep killing enemy units until your own units suffer 10%. Not only assault.

if you take it that way, then I guess you are right. Having 10% casualties per mission, while 50% of them are wounded simply means that you can mass much faster, but everyone can recover faster as well. This allows something I call "constant war". While before you might need a couple days to rebuild partially, now its possible to rebuild a lot of your forces, since wounded become healed especially fast if you lost a lot, and with missions that cost little turns and kill 10%, you are able to keep on massing every single day.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Also, assassinations are deadly because they kill 10% of the -attacking- force and the total power of defenders that is equal to that force. So if you send a force that is 10x as strong as the defender, you'll wipe them out in one go.
Unlike covert, where you kill 5% of the -defenders- and lose an amount equal to that power (and do damage to weapons as a bonus.)
On main, all damage you do to your opponent is based on a % of defenders, meaning it it impossible to zero a stat that way (if it weren't for overkill rules).

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Byakuya has been massed to the ground already long time ago, currently he is farmed regularly, and if he ever dares to rebuild defenses, they will be massed again.

As of now, in order for the war to end, Byakuya must post here that he surrenders and become Sara's officer, so that it is visible for her if he is not braking the peace treaty.

(During this round Byakuya has already on three ocassions been found guilty of assassinating units of players he was not in a war with)

If Byakuya doesn't surrender, there will be war till the end of the round.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 pm

radical

Void
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am

After Byakuya decided to build up and slowly grow in ranks reaching rank 6, he has been massed, all his stats decreased to zero, with the exception of assassins, which have been "merely" decreased from incredible 155.000 to 80.000, and finally sabotaged.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Byakuya is being sat on, and doesn't bother rebuilding anything except assassins which he uses to hit sporadically.

This war is a personal victory as I can farm him anytime I like and maintain superiority over all of his stats except assassins at all times. We have similar losses during the battles, however he doesnt farm me, but gets farmed a lot. Count this all in, and his losses outweigh mine by far.

He is a good fighter though, managed to mass me a couple times. I also appreciate his will to continue fighting even though it takes such a heavy toll on his account.

PS: in the meanwhile, he continued his alliance jumping and ended up in kaiballz alliance, which has renamed itself to Visors. He was member of at least 3 alliances sofar.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down