Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

+20
Vex
Steveanaya
Truestrike
Admin
Black Lotus
stars
Smog
kingkongfan1
Lord Ishurue
zy-fy
navblue
mental
Special Agent 47
fivel
Kenzu
seaborgium
vaga
Keinutnai
Gamniac
castravete
24 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) Empty And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by castravete Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Kenzu...we guys form Muj remembered the fact that you have forced us to quit the last war using "unfair" tactics...Here's your prize;)...CHEATER!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by Gamniac Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Talk about slightly disproportionate and heavily delayed retribution...

Figures Mujengan would attack when we're recovering from the last war and/or on holiday, with the excuse of revenge.

Few details that could use clarification:
What does Mujengan hope to accomplish, other than ripping open old wounds?
Incidentally, is the whole Mujengan participating, or just the ones I'm aware of (Amani, Zy-Fy, Merida and the claiming member Castravete)?

One more thing:

[quote='castravete']
we guys form Muj remembered the fact that you have forced us to quit the last war using "unfair" tactics[/quote]

I don't recall WR forcing Mujengan to sign the peace treaty, and if we did, I'd like a full report (by which I mean other than "you just did, now shut up" or anything along those lines or resembling that tone) on how this "forcing" took place.
Also, judging from the inverted comma's around the word unfair, one might quite easily draw the conclusion that you are not entirely certain if the methods were unfair or not.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 am

Except that I am not a cheater.

Castravete, if you have a problem with me, then fight with me. One on one. Why do you drag the whole alliance into it? And what has WR done to deserve this? Nothing. It's a poor excuse to start a war.

But listen, you don't need an excuse to start a war. You can start one without a reason.

And the reason you state is an absurd one. You believed those lies already when we were at war before and Mujengan was losing the war. That was the time when Smog came up with his false accusations fought a bit longer, and then as you remember Mujengan leadership left its members behind in the middle of the war when we last fought it?

Smog accused me of:
-Multiing
-Getting resources out of nowhere
-Using banking script / autobank
-and at least another 3 things which I can't remember

If you think I am an cheater and you are so angry, why have you stopped fighting and left AW in the midst of a war? But no, you play your deceiptful game, being all peaceful and start your accusations again. I am not going to waste my time arguing with you. We will let the artillery talk.

Frankly, I don't care if you believe smog, it's none of my concern. But it doesn't make you look clever if you clinch on one point of view and ignore the opposite view completely. You should take into account all viewpoints and consider them. If you clinch to your side without thinking, you can be easily manipulated.

Not sure what you want to accomplish, but you have a war on your hands and I am looking forward to it.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am

Bring it on you pansy's bounce
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:27 am

vaga wrote:Bring it on you pansy's bounce

Just make sure you guys don't leave, abandoning your Alliance, in the middle of an easily avoided war war you started just because things aren't going your way, like last time. Smile

And it seems you never left after all, but you simply moved under the guise of an ex-player called Amani (that's tactics, too. Well played, bub).
I base this on my Strike log and Mujengan's member list.
Well played or not, All I read from that is Mujengan willingly sacrificing (part of) it's of credibility over an ordinary grudge-match.

Also, Kenzu: They have a reason for fighting us, the reason being that there's an increasing amount of bad blood between our respective Alliances for about a year now.
Don't mistake reasons and excuses, thank you.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 am

@muj i feel jaded you guys said this ould happen sooner. But i can see where letting them rebuild before smshing again haha.

Hit me up if you all need anything and i will see what i can do.

Gamniac ya might want to get used to this haha.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 am

well said,man: get used to it!

We sure deserve it, don't worry...and don't act as if don't deserve it;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Gamniac wrote:
vaga wrote:Bring it on you pansy's bounce

Just make sure you guys don't leave, abandoning your Alliance, in the middle of an easily avoided war war you started just because things aren't going your way, like last time. Smile

And it seems you never left after all, but you simply moved under the guise of an ex-player called Amani (that's tactics, too. Well played, bub).
I base this on my Strike log and Mujengan's member list.
Well played or not, All I read from that is Mujengan willingly sacrificing (part of) it's of credibility over an ordinary grudge-match.

Also, Kenzu: They have a reason for fighting us, the reason being that there's an increasing amount of bad blood between our respective Alliances for about a year now.
Don't mistake reasons and excuses, thank you.

Yes, there was increasingly more bad blood. But this bad blood was caused by Mujengan abandoning the mutual defense pact with World Republic, only to revive the MDP when it suited them, be saved by WR in a war where they were being crushed by Imperium only to abandon it again when it suited them. And of course it has also been caused by smogs inappropriate behaviour and repeated lame excuses when he had to compensate for a hit that culminated in the first WR-Mujengan war.

On 13 July, I asked smog for a compensation for a hit made on a WR member. It ammounted to 31 billion. Instead of sending the compensation, he asked me to tell my member to send him a broker. A tactic to have more time to prepare for war? The way it looks to me now is that Smog actually wasn't planning to pay at all, and since he knew we would mass Mujengan if he didn't compensate, he decided that this time Mujengan will start the war itself, to prevent us from hitting them first.

And seaborgium, let World Republic and Mujengan solve their issues themselves. Don't get involved.

castravete wrote:well said,man: get used to it!

We sure deserve it, don't worry...and don't act as if don't deserve it;)

Gamniac is used to war and so are we. But are you?
Castravete, you have jumped the ship many times before. Not many times did you fight until the end of the war.
But we will not let you go early. You will be fought against until the end of the war.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Keitnutnai's stats:
Strike Action: 45,094,643,880
Defensive Action 172,707,580,244
Covert Action 63,731,660,760
Assasin Action 54,343,714,824
After mass
Strike Action: 18,747,184,560
Defensive Action 2,371,840,763
Covert Action 22,116,192,480
Assasin Action 7,482,567,024

Sara
Strike Action: 11,116,830,565
Defensive Action 153,849,190,826
Covert Action 58,964,919,552
Assasin Action 47,797,458,120
After mass
Strike Action: 7,712,955,390
Defensive Action 2,519,355,875
Covert Action 20,506,746,528
Assasin Action 8,594,121,528

Gamniac
Strike Action: 38,665,930,500
Defensive Action 43,231,566,109
Covert Action 19,113,575,200
Assasin Action 17,871,413,560
After mass
Strike Action: 29,286,579,000
Defensive Action 5,776,219,122
Covert Action 12,706,675,728
Assasin Action 6,864,726,880

I cant wait to see wr mass defences over 100 bil bounce
[17 Jul] 12:29 Keinutnai 135545 68925 97,589,407,504 144,988,540,678 nice assault:D
The red color shows that kenzu used pansy soldiers
Greed is good alien
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

War, I'm used to.
Battles of exhaustion, which is what we're in since the start of the previous Mujengan war, now that I'm not used to as of yet.

Now I know this is the way of the game, but I just can't help but notice how TMI and Mujengan seem to be co-operating with one another, or possibly bonded in mutual hatred.
Might as well call it an Empire and be done with it.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Information:
This thread is the war thread for the 2nd war between World Republic and Mujengan.

You forget to mention that that Mujengan lost MILLIONS of spies in 32 sabotages against me, Sara and Gamniac even before you started assaults.

Me and Sara defended with about 3 million spies, and Mujengan did 21 sabotages against us two alone. I assume about 3,500,000-4,000,000 spies have been sent against us each time. Mujengan must have lost 3,675,000-4,200,000 spies on us two alone, before the first assault was made.

Let's see what else you got up your sleeve.

Last edited by Keinutnai on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

lets let the world know how did you got sabbed Very Happy

Spies sent used for 1 sabb on:
Gamniac: 584 000
Sara: 1 750 000
Kenzu: 1 866 000

Total spies lost (exact number): 2 165 108
Value of weapons destryed: less than 40 bil over 1 800 000 000 000

I know this cause i was the only one that used sabotaje missions, yes you are right, i lost millions of spies on the sabotaje missions (2 million)
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:34 pm

nice thing you mentioned about those VERY cheap sabbs

When you get a better ratio against a good account let me know Very Happy

Sorry for the double post Razz
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

fivel wrote:lets let the world know how did you got sabbed Very Happy

Spies sent used for 1 sabb on:
Gamniac: 584 000
Sara: 1 750 000
Kenzu: 1 866 000

Total spies lost (exact number): 2 165 108
Value of weapons destryed: less than 40 bil over 1 800 000 000 000

I know this cause i was the only one that used sabotaje missions, yes you are right, i lost millions of spies on the sabotaje missions (2 million)

I dont think so.
Seems unrealistic to me.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 pm

I jumped the boat many times?...DUDE: SET SAIL!

Anyways...we little Thales done the Maths again? Well without bragging I wanked some over 1 mil spies with just 400k assassins and 50 covert turns...so don't be hasty, jimmy...take a pen and a piece of paper and start doing the correct numbers;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:07 pm

i dont care if you believe me or not, when you will be able to spy on me you will see it is posible (considering i have the best covert techs in the game)
But dont be sad over this tiny thing of you being wrong and us massing your ass so cheap
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Gamniac wrote:War, I'm used to.
Battles of exhaustion, which is what we're in since the start of the previous Mujengan war, now that I'm not used to as of yet.

Now I know this is the way of the game, but I just can't help but notice how TMI and Mujengan seem to be co-operating with one another, or possibly bonded in mutual hatred.
Might as well call it an Empire and be done with it.

Gamniac I want you to know that I have found a good deal of respect for you during you time on forums because of how you carry yourself, but this just made me lose a bit of it. Let me explain.

To the first part, you best get use to it because Mun and WR both fight wars that way. You have helped to create that environment so you best be willing to live in it. TMI starts wars/fights war/whatever in the sense we want to fight it and then end it. In our last war we kicked the shit out your entire alliance while WR managed to bring down the same 4,5, maybe 6 of our weakest accounts and little more. We gave WR multiple easy ways out. We offered you ways to end the war over and over. Most notably being all you had to do was make 1 concession to say "we lost". All you had to do was boot inactives, some that have been away from the game well over 2 yrs (yes 2 years, well over half the time the game is running). A simple concession that effested NOTHING in WR. But no, WR chose to drag it out over pride. Refusing to accept defeat at the hands of a far superior opponent. Its a tactic you use, its a tactic your alliance uses, so please do not cry or complain when it is used against you.

As for the second part, try looking at it from BOTH eyes mate, not just your WR eye. TMI and Munjengan had a war as well. Does that mean we can claim Munjengan and WR and 1 empire? I mean that's what you are doing and its BS. TMI wanted war with WR a long time ago, hell we just wanted war/action of any kind. We just finished a war with Munjengan so it stood to reason we would go after someone else. Since A) there were only 3 alliances in the game that amounted to anything WR was the top choice. B) WR and its leader couldn't stop making false claims and accusations, and constantly provolked players on forums, so WR got picked as an opponent. Then Munjengan went to war with WR and TMI sat patiently waiting for the war to end not wanting to help nor hinder either side. We even went out and made our own fight with the "non allied/smaller alliances" trying to get some action and stir some activity. Sadly this did not do well so we stopped. Unfortunately the Mun/WR war dragged on and on because WR refused to accept they were getting creamed. Then the whole "proof of cheating" fiasco hit, and I have nothing to say on that either way other then everyone needs to look at the clearly posted information and make their own decision. After that Smog and Vaga DID leave the game. The war finally ended but ended on very bad terms which I hated to see. Shortly after Smog and Vaga did return under new accounts. As to the exact time that lapsed I can not say but I am willing to venture it was a week or so for one and a couple weeks for the other. TMI then gave a fair amount of time to rebuild and restructure. Keep in mind Munjengan was for all practical purposes "dead". It had no active leadership, very few active accounts, and a total power barely above our strongest members account power. So really, with a failed war already with everyone outside the top 3 alliances, and Munjengan effectively out of the game, we had no other real option other then WR. TMI and WR had their war and we all know the result. WR pride was to big to swallow and just say "uncle" or "I give". 1 simple concession was just to much to accept even tho WR agreed to do it as long as it was on "their" terms and could not be viewed as TMI forcing WR to do anything. So the war continued until TMI grew so frustratingly bored with the war that we just ended it. Seems TMI is the only alliance who understands or sees most people in most games fight wars, kick the crap out of each other, and then when a clear winner is seen and loses no longer worth it, and boredom taking over someone says "OK you win". Both sides congratulate, shake hands, and move on with a well fought war. AW is different in that the loser tends to just refuse to give, keeps accepting beatings in hopes of simply "outlasting" their opponents. Seems to be WR MO perfectly. WR also has a warped sense of "peace". Its like you expect peace to last forever and never be broken or ended. TMI sees everyone as enemies. Sure we can become allies for a time, but we expect that time to pass. We want to fight old allies and friends because that's how you become friends. Through respect gain when faced on the battlefield. We want to sparr with the best, and if the best is an ally then we are fine with that. We can fight, shake hands, say good job, and move on. Wish WR could as well but the concept seems alien to the alliance as a whole. Just as right now, if WR had fought a good war with us, and had ended on good terms I would be coming to the aid of WR right now because you guys are still trying to rebuild. Since it ended the way it ended I no longer care what happens. There are a few players in WR I would assist (allow to join us and such, but not actually give resources to fight with), but for the most part WR as a whole I have no use for because of how the act, who they choose to lead them, and how they are publicly represented.

So to sum it up, look at all the facts and history before make wild accusations. That's one of the biggest reason TMI and WR had war last time. If it makes you feel any better tho, and you feel very strongly about it we can come back from retirement and stick our noses in it if you like. I'll ask the alliance to join both sides but I fear 99.9% would want to fight against WR, not necessarily with Munjengan, but definitely against WR. So you can let me know if you want us involved or not, and further slanderous accusations will be viewed as a direct response of what you want.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Have fun all *Jealous*
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Though I still think 3 wars in a row is a bit much, at least for me, I agree what SA47 just said there, and apologize for the not-thought-out-at-all accusations.
For several reasons, only one or two related to AW, I slipped up there, really big.
Again, sorry you all had to see that.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 pm

fivel wrote:i dont care if you believe me or not, when you will be able to spy on me you will see it is posible (considering i have the best covert techs in the game)
But dont be sad over this tiny thing of you being wrong and us massing your ass so cheap

What is your covert action per spy?

Just take your covert action and divide by the number of spies. Then I can check it.

I assume you have the 5 trill covert skill then, this would allow you to make very efficient sabs.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm

i think you believe i'm a moron (teaching me how to calculate the power of 1 spy, and it's much easier by multiplying the spy power with your tech - numbers are much smaller)

just to satisfy your curiousity the answer to your question is 34320
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by navblue Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Who cares about loses and stats anymore. We all know the game mechanics are pretty screwy and favors a nation turtling against a defense. Its clear the game isn't going to change so lets just all enjoy some extra time to go to war with WR. I know they enjoy winning by losing.

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

POOR Rema:P
trike Action: 31,069,228,050
Defensive Action 38,371,267,820
Covert Action 17,336,012,892
Assasin Action 4,308,912,800
Population: 18,288,400
Stats after mass
Strike Action: 7,936,675,950
Defensive Action 2,312,738,429
Covert Action 10,015,317,156
Assasin Action 4,308,912,800
Population: 16,102,800
Some nice assault's
[18 Jul] 12:46 remaaa 91266 22066 13,457,425,474 62,837,192,322 details
[18 Jul] 12:45 remaaa 96955 23118 15,764,522,772 69,687,144,761 details
[18 Jul] 12:45 remaaa 96867 25612 17,801,248,273 66,843,492,250 details
[18 Jul] 12:45 remaaa 94877 28788 23,633,301,785 73,542,375,270 details
I got the jack:D:D:D
I like to kill pansy soldiers:P
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Keinutnai wrote:You forget to mention that that Mujengan lost MILLIONS of spies in 32 sabotages against me, Sara and Gamniac even before you started assaults.

Me and Sara defended with about 3 million spies, and Mujengan did 21 sabotages against us two alone. I assume about 3,500,000-4,000,000 spies have been sent against us each time. Mujengan must have lost 3,675,000-4,200,000 spies on us two alone, before the first assault was made.

Let's see what else you got up your sleeve.
What do you say? Do you still belive that you were right with this or not? Very Happy
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

fivel wrote:i think you believe i'm a moron (teaching me how to calculate the power of 1 spy, and it's much easier by multiplying the spy power with your tech - numbers are much smaller)

just to satisfy your curiousity the answer to your question is 34320

You could be supersmart and still give me a different number. I know people who calculate spy strength in a different way. I wanted to prevent misunderstandings.
Mine is 21384. So if I had 3 million spies you had to send 1,869,231 spies. Just like you said.

This means that you were right and I personally find it amazing that you managed to pull off sabotages on 3 people all by yourself. This also means you do have the 5 trillion upgrade. If it was worth it, it's up to you to decide.

In any case the sab was efficient. Still vaga's post makes a false appearance, as it neglects to state that the assaults were preceded by sabotage.

Now it is clear that in fact the sabs were done at a favorable ratio for Mujengan. Well done Mujengan!
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum