Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Air force & income...

4 posters

Go down

Question about Air force & income... Empty Question about Air force & income...

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

@ admin or kenzu- if this is the wrong place for this then feel free to move it to where it is best suited, as I was unsure of where to post. also this may be difficult to explain so ask any questions needed for clarification. oh this may have been covered elsewhere in forums, but I cannot find anything.

at one point as I was building my army, (strike, defense, spies, & assassins) i got a message that my income was insufficient, & I couldn't build anymore until I had increased my income units... so with that said I ask the following.

When air force is released on main, will a players Air force come under the same restrictions, or will any size income be able to build whatever sized air force they choose?

I know that there is no weapons upkeep with air force as there is with strike & defense weapons, but was unsure if this fact made a difference or not.

I ask because personally I have reached the point where I can no longer build my military until I increase my income, & was curious as to whether this would prevent me from building my air force once it was released on main?
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Question about Air force & income... Empty Re: Question about Air force & income...

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 am

nothing the like is planned
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Question about Air force & income... Empty Re: Question about Air force & income...

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 am

Admin wrote:nothing the like is planned

So if I understand you; even tho I cannot build my strike or my defense any larger, I will be able to build my air force correct?
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Admin wrote:nothing the like is planned

So if I understand you; even tho I cannot build my strike or my defense any larger, I will be able to build my air force correct?

Looks like a yes to me. jocolor
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:26 am

Q:"When air force is released on main, will a players Air force come under the same restrictions, or will any size income be able to build whatever sized air force they choose?"
A: Any size can build any airforce.

You cannot build a larger strike or defense simply because of the upkeep cost.
You already have so many weapons that if you build more and switch to relaxed you you would have negative income. That's why the game stops you from building more.

But airforce doesn't have an upkeep cost, that's why you will see no such restriction there.

I do suggest to you that you reconsider building such massive ground forces. You will grow much faster if you keep 60-80% of units trained as income units.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Kenzu wrote:Q:"When air force is released on main, will a players Air force come under the same restrictions, or will any size income be able to build whatever sized air force they choose?"
A: Any size can build any airforce.

You cannot build a larger strike or defense simply because of the upkeep cost.
You already have so many weapons that if you build more and switch to relaxed you you would have negative income. That's why the game stops you from building more.

But airforce doesn't have an upkeep cost, that's why you will see no such restriction there.

I do suggest to you that you reconsider building such massive ground forces. You will grow much faster if you keep 60-80% of units trained as income units.

Thank you for your input.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Also I'd like to point out

I have removed the "limiter" a long time ago, all you get now is a message simply saying you're at risk.
And added that in case you get to negative income you drop officers and start selling your weapons in case you end up with negative kuwal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:Also I'd like to point out

I have removed the "limiter" a long time ago, all you get now is a message simply saying you're at risk.
And added that in case you get to negative income you drop officers and start selling your weapons in case you end up with negative kuwal

thank you for this information...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down