Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mujengan Vs. The Imperium

+21
kingkongfan1
Manleva
buhcoreTheGreat
donttazeme
Admin
pxn
Kingofshinobis1
vaga
Jiro
stars
seaborgium
kaiballz
Keinutnai
Sandwalker
Mystake
Nimras
Steveanaya
castravete
curumo
ian
Smog
25 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mujengan Vs. The Imperium - Page 10 Empty Re: Mujengan Vs. The Imperium

Post by seaborgium Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 am

Vaga, I can not agree nor disagree with you on this.

I don't have all of the information, and honestly I can't remeber the last time that I had contact with any of TIEs leadership.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 am

Well you got your assaults in. I only partially massed you back then and it wasn't that much of a big deal. I lost way more than you did back then so really you're just taking this too far.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 am

So TIE and Mujengan make peace and vaga goes 1v1 against steveanaya?
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:35 am

vaga wrote:yes sea there are many reasons and ian is doing what he likes. He always does and i wont let him do that now. Steveanaya massed me one time cuz he got farmed. No post on forum nothing, he just massed me. Ian said it should be a 1v1 after the mass. And now he is bitching that all tie would mass me if i do something to steveanaya...

Then the war will continue until such a point as you end your war with Steve. I won't tolerate or allow a war to be fought by a player due to a very long-while ago past grudge, not to mention that issue was done with when you forced Steve's surrender.....

There will be no negotiation on this point. The war will continue until you abandon your grudge with Steve. Take it or leave it: I really don't care. The Imperium always stands together, you guys started this war for bugger all reasons (TIE's rebuilding some strikes! Quick Attack!!!!!) so why do you think we re going to agree to end the war while chunks of TIE are made to still keep fighting by yourself?

Everyone can have peace, or everyone can stay in war. Those are the only 2 options on the table. Choose.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 am

As a third party spectator with no ties to either side I would like to request a clarification from both side so those unfamiliar can understand the issue prolonging the war. Presently it appears at some point in time Steveanaya got farmed and massed for that farming with no 1 vs 1 declaration, then surrendered later, and that issue is still being ground out today?

No one owes me an explination as I am not involved, I just want to understand why what is being discussed here fully.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:As a third party spectator with no ties to either side I would like to request a clarification from both side so those unfamiliar can understand the issue prolonging the war. Presently it appears at some point in time Steveanaya got farmed and massed for that farming with no 1 vs 1 declaration, then surrendered later, and that issue is still being ground out today?

No one owes me an explination as I am not involved, I just want to understand why what is being discussed here fully.

The issue in question is basically Vaga farmed Steve when he was banking, he messaged Vaga asking for his resources back & at some point or another, they both went to war. This was several months ago, the issue was fought, resolved & then put to rest....

.... couple of months later TIE & Mujengan get into this war, and now Vaga wants to sit on Steve because of the incident all those months ago. Suffice it to say... its not happening.

I ll be frank: There's a reason myself & no other TIE member originally made any effort at finding a solution thus far: Its simply because we really don't care or particularly mind being at war. If Mujengan wants a draw & an end to the conflict: Awesome.... but if some of them still want to keep fighting TIE members, then TIE's stance is simple: The war will continue.

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:37 pm

If vaga wants to keep on fighting steve, then he should do it fast, get over with it and then Mujengan and Imperium sign peace. This war has been dragging on for almost 2 months already. Not that I would mind, but after such a long time all grudges should have passed as there was enough opportunity for anyone to hit anyone.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Issue solved. Vaga will leave the alliance to continue his war on his own.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Since i care about aw more than other games like this i will leave him alone. Ian i will be seeing you in other games.......
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm

So then this war is over and I won't be sat on?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm waiting for an answer from TIE's leadership to close this matter.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

@ Special Agent 47: a while ago vaga farmed steveanaya for an important amount of kuwal. Steve's reply was massing vaga and Ian conclusioned that it was going to be a 1v1, even if the rule was to announce the 1v1 on the forum before commencing. There wasn't any particular reason specified for Steve to declare 1v1, and this was vaga's main argument to continue his war against steve with a 1v1.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Well it wasn't just a massing out of nowhere. Last I checked vaga and I discussed it and I threatened war and he said to go for it. So I built up and massed.

It wasn't out of the blue or unprovoked at all

**edit**
the misconception I see everybody has is that it was 1 farm. Actually it was repeated farming after I'd asked politely to back off

Vaga was being a bully more than anything.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm

You can't ask not to be farmed and just keep your kuwal out.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I know that now. I was small back then and every bit of it counted so I was angry whenever I was farmed.

During this war, however, I was farmed 2-8 times per 10 hour night so I've gotten pretty accustomed to getting farmed and I'm okay with it.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Smog wrote:I'm waiting for an answer from TIE's leadership to close this matter.

Yep, war's over. I ve messaged TIE to inform them.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

vaga wrote:Since i care about aw more than other games like this i will leave him alone. Ian i will be seeing you in other games.......

Was that a threat lol?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

just wana say

peace or not

smog... I still owe you one Smile

it'll come as a surprise, but i tell you right nao that when it does, it'll be a 1v1 for 1 week and i'll have something for you to play with. Until that time....... Smile

sound good?

(this is for that 1.8m uu raid he got on me)

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Smile) I'm waiting. Just don't make me a surprise, let me know we're fighting...
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Smog make sure to tell muj to follow the farming policy now cuz I got some pretty bad hits on me a few hours ago:P
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Smog wrote:Smile) I'm waiting. Just don't make me a surprise, let me know we're fighting...

haha awww but sure, you'll be given the heads up Smile

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry for answering this late especially because war is over but meh RL first and i cinda wanna answer.

castravete wrote:@nimras: As I asked you to many times: Dude, who are you? And did we had a thing and I really owe you something?If I were TIE would be kissing my behind? Of course you would...wouldn't you, you little suck up,you!?Smile)...You didn't had to many toys when you were a little kid, did you?Sad:(...But please try to express you frustration on your own time and in some other section.Are you even aware of the main/last events of this war between TIE and Muj?...or does your mommy just ran out of bedtime stories?...For real now?

Who I am is non of your business you have not deserved the right to get those info with your bull, lies and bad language towards people simply no respect towards others = no respect back.

You owe me nothing but I hate when your post are full of bull and lies and statements thats clearly wrong. I do not suck up to anyone you can ask anyone you want and the answer will be the same I do not take anything from anyone, even in TM I speak up and loud when I disagree Sea can confirm this if you do not trust me.

I have no ties to TIE nor do I need to suck up to them, fact is some of them are my farms which I think you can get TIE to confirm as well if you ask nicely.

My toys when I was little was a Battle Axe, a Shield and then tons of WAR I has since i could walk done nothing but learn to war and how to trade and be a diplomat and a good leader so I can't complain when I was 6 did I have my first kill it was great standing with the head of my enemy in my hands I can tell you that.

In case on my post towards your post it is clear you do not know TIE if you read the post and if you talk to their members would you know your post is nothing but sham of hatred, full of liese and well even more hatred where you come up with tons of excuses and bull so even I almost puke of it thats how much its smells. And yes we in TM followed the war closely like we do with any war we are not IN as we always wanna make sure we know how things go so we know how we compare against them as a alliance in ranking and standings.

Funny thing is I have no frustration beside my longing for your HEAD on a STICK in my room for people like you, you belong there and your head will be put in a long line of unworthy warriors with no honor or respect and one day I will get that HEAD no worries Wink.

About my mom sadly that will be had see is today in Valhalla as all great Vikings are, she died when I was 10 years old when our village was invaded but the warrior who got her down head hangs in the very room you will be in soon.

And btw your words in your post of hatred, and attacks on me just add to my earning of your said HEAD on a STICK Wink fact is its that very behavior and bad language and attack for no reason that caused my response to you to bad you never got that and to bad you have no way to redeem your self because you do not want to do so.

And btw I have fought TIE in war and fought hard just in case your claim of me kissing their ass still lingers in your head Wink.

Steveanaya wrote:Nimras is probably not on tie's side, he probably just doesn't like you, like many others

HEHE SPOT ON Cas seems not to get this Wink.

Jiro wrote:@Castra and Steve: Nimras is a woman, for all I know. Look at her page if you want to know about her. If you really want to know, ask her nicely.
@Castra: Also, in the TOC-TIE war, she fought hard, alongside me and Phyurie against TIE. We definitely did damage to some people. This was at the same time that you were in and out of the war. As far as I know, she deserves your respect.

Thanks for the kind word, and Yes I fought in that war against TIE and it was fun, and well I do not mind a adversary underestimating me and being disrespectful it just makes the sweetness of having his HEAD on a STICK in my room where my enemies heads stand that much sweeter.

One day he will learn no worries but Alliance and account first then enemies.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Nimras wrote:
Spoiler:
*snore* bounce

seaborgium