Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One and VIS vs Immortal Army

2 posters

Go down

One and VIS vs Immortal Army Empty One and VIS vs Immortal Army

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

One (under leadership of me Keinutnai) and VIS (under leadership of Sara) are fighting an alliance war against Immortal Army (under leadership of Sajidrh and Manadomiel)

It all started with a massive attack of assassins on VIS (at least 3 members have been massed)

VIS population: 800k
VIS power: 30 million

Immortal population: 1.500k
Immortal power: 60 million
(estimates)

Meanwhile One was fighting a war with 2 members of Liberation Army (Karoline and Logaliff).
Immediately after VIS has been massed, One has negotiated peace with the involved members of Libertation army to focus its forces on Immortal Army.

One population: 300k
One power: 15 million

One and VIS have targeted only members suspected of attacking them stating with the most dangerous which were not on protection, which were Manadomiel, Sajidrh and Tandaman.

Then Immortal Army has additionally weakened due to internal struggle, the leadership accusing Ebduncan and Bakuya of treason calling them spies. Ebduncan, who was an ex-liberation army member has been booted from the Liberation Army alliance, because kaiballz believed he was a spy. Once he joined Immortal Army, kaiballz informed Manadomiel that he thinks that Ebduncan is a spy. This could have contributed to Manadomiels claim that Ebduncan is really a spy. As a result of this, Ebduncan deleted his account. After accusations of treason by Manadomiel on Bakuya, Bakuya has left (or has been booted from) Immortal Army and joined VIS.

These changes have altered the power balance in favour of VIS and One, which finally became stronger than Immortal Army. Now it's only a matter of time until Immortal Army is defeated.

Current power balance:
Rank Name Leader Glory Power Total Army Size War Experience Size
1 Liberation_Army_(TA) kaiballz 66,095 151,803,426 2,044,468 10,371,885 8
2 VIS Sara 45,357 43,675,211 1,104,991 22,404,198 7
3 Immortal_Army Sajidrh 26,833 39,035,754 986,444 31,455,182 5
4 One Keinutnai 44,358 14,659,692 319,651 11,811,798 3
5 dragonballz arisak 21,065 9,895,327 347,500 1,302,380 2

Liberation Army
Population: 2.000k
Power: 152 million

VIS
Population: 1.105k
Power: 44 million

Immortal_Army
Population: 986.444
Power: 39 million

One
Population: 320k
Power: 15 million

dragonballz:
Population: 347k
Power: 10 million
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

One and VIS vs Immortal Army Empty Re: One and VIS vs Immortal Army

Post by Manadomiel Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Actually Byakuya accused ebduncan, got him booted of the alliance and immediately assassinated all his stats. There are other distortions about the dealings with Byakuya, but then this information must have come from an opinioned source.
After ebduncan deleted his account, I contacted Kenzu to make peace with him and Sara, because I took pity on them. I discussed the claims against ebduncan, and they probably were false. Peace did not come. Apparently I was not speaking their language.
Please notice they never targeted the person with highest assassin power and lousy other techs and stats.
Anyway, I've been told by Sajidrh that we accepted a peace offer by Kenzu. We are at peace now, so the alliance war is over.

Last edited by Manadomiel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added clarifications)

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

We have attacked those who posed the greatest threat. If Byakuya had remained in Immortal Army, he would be massed too.

Peace didn't come because it was necessary to take revenge before peace can be signed. Otherwise you guys would come out of the war much stronger than us, but since we have attacked your weaknesses, we managed to offset this imbalance.

Now that all parties signed peace, the alliance war is indeed over.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down