Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me

+8
mental
seaborgium
ghyogod
Kenzu
Admin
Kingofshinobis1
donttazeme
jookaremo
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me

Post by Paladius Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

donttazeme wrote:i gave exact examples nimras. where has my word strayed fromt he truth?
Maybe the fact that you said TM was going to back KOS, when I know for a fact that several TM members wouldn't have backed him. Plus I don't think KOS would have wanted back-up anyway. Oh and by the way how fair would it have been if VIS and WR both massed KOS for his actions against redblulu. VIS massing him would have been justifiable, but two alliances massing one person that is unacceptable. If WR got involved that would have been the only reason we would back KOS. That is all i have to say.

Last edited by Paladius on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Paladius wrote:Maybe the fact that you said TM was going to back KOS, when I know for a fact that several TM members wouldn't have backed him. Plus I don't think KOS would have wanted back-up anyway. Oh and by the way how fair would it have been if VIS and WR both massed KOS for his actions against redblulu. VIS massing him would have been justifiable, but two alliances massing one person that is unacceptable. If WR got involved that would have been the only reason we would back KOS. That is all i have to say.

Why does it matter who the people are who mass a person that massed someone else?

If VIS is not strong enough to mass an elite account like that of kos, does it mean that kos should not be punished?
And if WR is the only alliance that is capable and willing to administer the punishment, why should it not be fair?

Would you consider it fair, if it was simply only WR, which masses him?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Paladius wrote:Maybe the fact that you said TM was going to back KOS, when I know for a fact that several TM members wouldn't have backed him. Plus I don't think KOS would have wanted back-up anyway. Oh and by the way how fair would it have been if VIS and WR both massed KOS for his actions against redblulu. VIS massing him would have been justifiable, but two alliances massing one person that is unacceptable. If WR got involved that would have been the only reason we would back KOS. That is all i have to say.

i really dont understand what you are trying to say. i didnt say that at all. maybe its a good idea that sea handle all the diplomacy from now on

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Keinutnai wrote:

Why does it matter who the people are who mass a person that massed someone else?

If VIS is not strong enough to mass an elite account like that of kos, does it mean that kos should not be punished?
And if WR is the only alliance that is capable and willing to administer the punishment, why should it not be fair?

If he did hostile action against WR he should be punished by WR, i never said that he shouldn't be punished. If someone massed a member of TM and refused to pay compensation the will be massed by us and only us we wouldn't call on any other alliances to help us.

Last edited by Paladius on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

donttazeme wrote:

i really dont understand what you are trying to say. i didnt say that at all. maybe its a good idea that sea handle all the diplomacy from now on
What did you say then? I was just giving you my opinion.

Last edited by Paladius on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i can)
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am

my 2 posts last page should say everything.

TM(sea in particular along with everyone else but 2) were willing to go to war with WR either way... whether or not KOS started. it wasnt until i said something and spoke to sea that he changed his mind. but go back to that thread. ull see posts in that thread along the lines of.. i dont care why..lets just whack around WR.

HAD this gone to vote, there would have been a definite yes, based ont he fact that only 3 disagreed

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:10 am

A few Marauders gave reasons for massing kenzu, a few others said that they wouldn't mass him with a good reason. Did I say i was willing to war with WR either way?
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 am

frankly, ive never once addressed anyone in my posts, or called you out specificly. i also dont know why you are out here trying to beat a dead horse, even though sea agreed with at least 90% of what i said. i dont see what you are trying to gain.

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 am

donttazeme wrote:

TM(sea in particular along with everyone else but 2) were willing to go to war with WR either way
You don't have to address anyone in the marauders when you addressed the whole alliance. I know you didn't call me out. I was trying to say was the phrase quoted above isn't completely true. You don't need to know what im trying to gain or if im even trying to gain anything. What do you think im trying to gain?
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 am

@donttazeme

Well it's nice to see you speaking up. It's a pity you did not do so while you were in TM (Oh and if you did then you did not do it very well because I didn't notice you voicing any of you concerns)

You have made a lot of assumptions, and unfortunately most of them are wrong.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am

am i going to actually have to quote your own leader's post from now on? lol

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 am

donttazeme wrote:

Wow Taze its not a good idea Sea do all the diplomacy thats my job anyway Wink. And i do a good job at that also.

Keinutnai wrote:

M8 forget this ASAP it will not happen. VIS did not try sad as it is VIS was only one who should do it.

You can't give something like this on to someone else.

donttazeme wrote:i gave exact examples nimras. where has my word strayed fromt he truth?

Your Examples are good but I know for a fact JOOK did not speak to your officer.

I know for a fact that even tho you feel hurt and betrayed and that things happen just like this. Is it not true.

I can't answer for why KoS did what he did to you as i frankly do not know nor will i deffend it or say anything on that which i haven't.

Taze you was my officer and a good member of TM. Yet since you left have you ignored me ingame yet even tho you have ignored me and instead posted here have i still deffended you.

Problem is Taze sometimes what we think is the Truth is not always so. Even I know that.

donttazeme wrote:am i going to actually have to quote your own leader's post from now on? lol

That will not be nessesary.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:14 pm

the way paladius is speaking, its as if i said something else entirely.. but if he were to see sea's post, then it would become very obvious of my meaning

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Sea, is the "talking with the TM members except leadership or diplomat is an act of war" policy still on? they seem to use the forum with personal ideas..
i wish not to fall on the wrong track here.

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:11 pm

That is only in regards to a hit. That hit has been solved. So currently isn't in affect.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Manleva wrote:@donttazeme

Well it's nice to see you speaking up. It's a pity you did not do so while you were in TM (Oh and if you did then you did not do it very well because I didn't notice you voicing any of you concerns)

I agree most of the assumptions are wrong about TM. Taze doesn't seem to remember that some of our members who wanted to mass Kenzu were also against what KOS did. I will say no more on this matter.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Paladius wrote:

I agree most of the assumptions are wrong about TM. Taze doesn't seem to remember that some of our members who wanted to mass Kenzu were also against what KOS did. I will say no more on this matter.

Yet the very members did not demand him kicked or forced to pay.

Me included failed to demand that but i was also very alone in this view Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 am

Nimras wrote:
Paladius wrote:

Yet the very members did not demand him kicked or forced to pay.

Me included failed to demand that but i was also very alone in this view Wink.
I thought of booting him myself but Sea probably wouldn't have liked that too much, especially if i didn't have permission to do so. I don't know why no one, including myself didn't demand him to be booted tbh.

*Edit
The main reason i was considering booting him was because he sabbed Taze just moments after Jook declared a 1 on 1 with Taze making us look bad in the process.

Last edited by Paladius on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content