Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me

+8
mental
seaborgium
ghyogod
Kenzu
Admin
Kingofshinobis1
donttazeme
jookaremo
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Jookaremo vs Dont Taze Me

Post by ghyogod Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 am

no there are two things here. either he's quitting the game, either he brokered all of his resources to another account with another passport.
this war will be infinite until u appologise as as i asked of u.
i will in fact consumme my ST on u when u will actually have somethin on ur account for me to enjoy playin with. Very Happy

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:24 pm

or he actually put all of his stuff in the market Wink

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 pm

oooooooo cool Smile)

Smile)) sniper mode. good one dontteaze me.
i can wait for so long for u to organise a nice def for me to ruin.
or can u please appologise to S_baashe
??

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 pm

I have to ask this....

Why should he apologize to s_baashe?
He didn't say anything to him.

He accused Jook of doing it.

I wonder if we should ask his wife how her account is doing.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 pm

ghyogod wrote:oooooooo cool Smile)

Smile)) sniper mode. good one dontteaze me.
i can wait for so long for u to organise a nice def for me to ruin.
or can u please appologise to S_baashe
??

Seriously, there is no reason for him to apologise to S_baashe

Didn't you mean he should apologise too Jookaremo?

Is that a typo?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 am

so ive been quiet this whole time, but now i will state my side

according to jook and seaborgium, s baashe spoke to jook at 1:14 on april 21st and s baashe left me @ 1:21. This, coupled with the fact that s baashe could not have seen jook on bulletin board, because he was not on it, lead me to believe that jook had spoken to baashe, and convinced him to join him. I was a previous TM member, left on pretty good terms, id like to think, and left for reasons of the fact that i felt that the vision that TM had promised me did not line up with their actions. To be a part of that family and have them do things i didnt like.. i couldnt stay there.

im still not fully convinced that this even went down the way jook has said. in any case, i felt betrayed by the people i had worked with for months. And their actions since then led me to believe the same. my only communications with TM have been to accuse jook of convincing or even accepting officers that he new were currently under my commandship. My problems with Jook end at that. he didnt attack me or sab me at all, and our war was done. Yet, seemingly, other TM members acted less then how they wish to come off as. KoS violated TM's own policy, AGAIN(one of the reasons i left was KoS massing of redblulu and his plan to mass all of vis, and TM backing KoS if WR got involved, with TM knowing vis and wr had a full pact. while TM had decided after not to back KoS if vis was massed by KoS first, this situation coupled with the actions of TM earlier led me to believe that while TM sat and accused Kenzu of violating policies and such, TM is willing to twist any situation into war, even if its not necesary, all the while sitting atop their high horses thinking they are better then everyone else. Meanwhile, more then half of TM sits angrily that they didnt get to mass Kenzu properly last time, which was why the war went as long as it did, and why TM joined in the first place. Its all an excuse to just fight WR hidden behind bad, twisted reasoning). KoS tried to sneakily sabotage me in the hopes that i wouldnt be able to see who it was. lowly and shoddy behaviour at best, for this breaks even TM's own personal war policy. Secondly, seaborgium's less then leader-like attempt at entering a situation that does no longer pertain him the second Jook had declared personal war, coupled with the fact of him bringing my wife into this situation, a situation she is not a part of, just shows his true character.

so be it. this situation was hardly about s baashe, but instead abotu a former alliance member, who was a brother of sorts to me in this game, along with all of TM. It was never about property of officers or other nonsense(for everyone has free will), it was about at least having some sort of responsibility for your actions. THe last people i thought id be recieiving this treatment from was from TM, and here i sit, while one seemingly talks to my officers[which is ironic because of TM's "no speaking to anyone but leadership's stance on things], another member tries to secretly attack and sabotage me under the guise of a personal war of jook, and another is here bringing up my wife.

and at the end of it all, all TM has managed to accomplish is convince me that leaving was a good decision, and making me wish i had done it sooner

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 am

charges dropped completely. i am glad for the turnout of this events.

keep in mind that donttazeme is now a Mujengan member.

as wise men said:
"Beer for my men !"

Last edited by ghyogod on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:37 am

donttazeme wrote:Secondly, seaborgium's less then leader-like attempt at entering a situation that does no longer pertain him the second Jook had declared personal war, coupled with the fact of him bringing my wife into this situation, a situation she is not a part of, just shows his true character.
I am not sure which 2 post your talking about. But I am guessing your referring to the part about TIE.
I just happened to go out to there site and saw you put in an app.
If your refurring to your wife, I was talking about the fact you sold everything off. I figured you did 1 of 2 things, 1 sold on the market or sent them to her.

As for the rest of that post.
I can't argue with you about what KoS did was wrong, and stupid. I gave hime quite a bit of crap for that. You have been repaid so that matter is settled.

I won't hide that Yes KoS did mass reblulu. I will also say that VIS came to us only 5 hours before the 72 hour mark was almost over for the start of the hits, and roughly 10 hours before it was all over. After figuring up the losses KoS decided he would rather take a massing over repaying.
He was going to mass VIS before getting hit himself. We told him that TM wouldn't back him for that, and even if WR stepped in he would be on his own. Even with all the "hate" that some TM members have for WR/Kenzu.
I messaged VIS letting them know that KoS wasn't going to repay and that how they responded to him is up to them, and ONLY them. As it was a VIS vs KoS matter.

Noone hides there distaste for WR, mainly Kenzu. There were a few people cranky that we didn't get a chance to hit Kenzu or WR(as it is Kenzu's alliance).

As for the reason we joined the TIE vs Muj+WR war was due to the prinpile of alliances having responiablilty of its members. While there was a benefit of massing WR/Kenzu. I am sure I told kenzu that we needed 72 hours for the vote, as it took 72 hours of a vote to get into the war. After the 72 hours while others wanted to keep going we did stop, as thats what we said.

I won't hide that TM do like to war, I am sure that is known by now. We have tried to keep it with in reasons for war, but I can say that many players in TM and out of TM are getting bored with the game, and with admins recent idea of changing techs.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Good to know it has been solved finally.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm

@sea►
please act in the name of the principle u faught for.
take responsability for KOS actions and compensate redblulu's mass.
Smile
cheers

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:17 pm

@sea as far as im concerned, your members are a reflection of you, and KoS's constant destruction of what TM supposedly stands for, while you sit there backing him during everything he does, shows exactly what TM actually is in the end

the same cloak and dagger crap that i saw in TM is now being done to me. KoS sabbing me during another's personal war, while sitting back and hoping i was stupid enough to not activate realm alert?

ive seen and heard this crap a thousand times from you. werent you the one who told me its ok to sab people as long as they dont know who did it, then its all good?

at the end of the day, its hardly about compensation. Its abotu the principle you so fondly talk about, sea. the same principle that got me to join, and the bastardization of that very same principle that made me want to leave.

you say you joined the last war on principle? i will call bs on that. You guys relished the idea of smacking around WR, and got involved in a war that was hardly yours, yet i still fought with you and your side. your members in the last couple days have shown to have absolutely zero principle. The family like situation literally engulfs all your members, even when only one is acting up. So i hold all of TM in contempt for the actions of their member(s). Except for one who has spoken to me personally and given me his stance.

and yet you sit there, speaking of principle that TM stands for. The rules TM have laid out in Sea's MOTD... Sea, you wanted to make the entire game follow the rules set by TM? How about you actually make your own damn alliance follow them first.

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

ghyogod wrote:@sea►
please act in the name of the principle u faught for.
take responsability for KOS actions and compensate redblulu's mass.
Smile
cheers

We have.
We told him to repay, he decided not to. If VIS was going to mass him we would have pointed and laughed at him. I know another allinace that instead of letting that happened went to war with TM.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

awww. poor thing. looks like someone is grouchy about being sabbed Razz. I massed. I payed. I think this has went a little off topic

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 pm

hey kos, show some respect and follow your alliance's rules. you arent allowed to speak to me, and im not allowed to speak to you. let me and sea talk. he has yet to even address half the issues ive stated.

must you destroy every single one of TM's rules? lol

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

donttazeme wrote:so ive been quiet this whole time, but now i will state my side

according to jook and seaborgium, s baashe spoke to jook at 1:14 on april 21st and s baashe left me @ 1:21. This, coupled with the fact that s baashe could not have seen jook on bulletin board, because he was not on it, lead me to believe that jook had spoken to baashe, and convinced him to join him. have you talked to s_baashe? I was a previous TM member, left on pretty good terms, id like to think, and left for reasons of the fact that i felt that the vision that TM had promised me did not line up with their actions. To be a part of that family and have them do things i didnt like.. i couldnt stay there.
that was your choice and everyone respected you for that. no one is saying otherwise. at least i am not

im still not fully convinced that this even went down the way jook has said. in any case, i felt betrayed by the people i had worked with for months. And their actions since then led me to believe the same. my only communications with TM have been to accuse jook of convincing or even accepting officers that he new were currently under my commandship.u realize this happens on a day to day basis for no other reason than they pay higher? perhaps he heard it from someone else he knew who was also under the command of jook My problems with Jook end at that. he didnt attack me or sab me at all, and our war was done. Yet, seemingly, other TM members acted less then how they wish to come off as. KoS violated TM's own policy, AGAIN(one of the reasons i left was KoS massing of redblulu and his plan to mass all of vis, and TM backing KoS if WR got involved, with TM knowing vis and wr had a full pact. oh yes this was my plan all along Rolling Eyes i had no intentions of going to war with anyone besides redblulu because of his irritating message to me. if vis decided to join then so be it. i may like to war but i do not like to put my alliance mates in danger for something I have done. I handled the situation properly imo while TM had decided after not to back KoS if vis was massed by KoS first, this situation coupled with the actions of TM earlier led me to believe that while TM sat and accused Kenzu of violating policies and such, i don't remember us accusing anyone of such a thing. i remember saying we do not like the way he does things sometimes but i believe it was left at that. TM is willing to twist any situation into war, even if its not necesary, all the while sitting atop their high horses thinking they are better then everyone else. bow before the mighty TM Razz lol jk Meanwhile, more then half of TM sits angrily that they didnt get to mass Kenzu properly last time, which was why the war went as long as it did, and why TM joined in the first place. when will the rants end Evil or Very Mad Its all an excuse to just fight WR hidden behind bad, twisted reasoning). KoS tried to sneakily sabotage me in the hopes that i wouldnt be able to see who it was. lowly and shoddy behaviour at best, for this breaks even TM's own personal war policy. which i promptly paid back so this should not even be a concern. check my logs if you must Wink and to be perfectly honest I was testing something. what it was is none of your concern Secondly, seaborgium's less then leader-like attempt at entering a situation that does no longer pertain him the second Jook had declared personal war, coupled with the fact of him bringing my wife into this situation, a situation she is not a part of, just shows his true character.

so be it. this situation was hardly about s baashe, but instead abotu a former alliance member, who was a brother of sorts to me in this game, along with all of TM. It was never about property of officers or other nonsense(for everyone has free will), well at least we agree on one thing Smile it was about at least having some sort of responsibility for your actions. THe last people i thought id be recieiving this treatment from was from TM, and here i sit, while one seemingly talks to my officers[which is ironic because of TM's "no speaking to anyone but leadership's stance on things], another member tries to secretly attack and sabotage me under the guise of a personal war of jook,another half truth Sad and another is here bringing up my wife.

and at the end of it all, all TM has managed to accomplish is convince me that leaving was a good decision, and making me wish i had done it sooner to each their own Smile

another thing is these are public forums my friend. if you do not want to speak to me then keep my name out of your posts Wink and yes i like to wreak some havoc every once in a while Laughing. seriously though i mess up sometimes but it is all dealt with in a reasonable fashion. as I have said many times before,
Foreword
Aderan Wars is a web based Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG), where players raise armies and fight for domination. I believe I play well in that case xD

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 am

no, all that you do well is mess up. read the thread. this is jook vs donttazeme. and im speaking to sea because hes the TM leader. you are nothing in regards to this topic, and im only using you to help outline the messups that TM has withstood. you got involved in somehting u shouldnt have. u didnt mess up at all. you know what you were doing, and u did it secretly hoping i wouldnt notice

so as per your own alliance rules, im speaking to leadership, so stay out of the convo

and your replies are moot point. your views dont represent TM, and your opinions matter nothing to me.

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 am

donttazeme wrote:no, all that you do well is mess up. read the thread. this is jook vs donttazeme. and im speaking to sea because hes the TM leader. you are nothing in regards to this topic, and im only using you to help outline the messups that TM has withstood. you got involved in somehting u shouldnt have. u didnt mess up at all. you know what you were doing, and u did it secretly hoping i wouldnt notice

so as per your own alliance rules, im speaking to leadership, so stay out of the convo

and your replies are moot point. your views dont represent TM, and your opinions matter nothing to me.

That wasn't very nice. You hurt my feelings taze Sad ........ Razz ha.

Well I just figured everyone should know what really is going on besides your skewed concepts on everything Just sayin. You are wrong about a lot of things and really have a one tract mind. I guess there is no changing that though. For the record I did get permission to post before I did so I don't always screw things up xD. Anyways I guess I'll respect your decision until you bring my name up again. I'm sure sea is capable of clearing things up better than I am anyways.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 am

not to mention you are everything bad about TM. id rather much enjoy how sea twists this around to make what i said seem less true, even though this is how it exactly went down Smile

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 am

donttazeme wrote:not to mention you are everything bad about TM. id rather much enjoy how sea twists this around to make what i said seem less true, even though this is how it exactly went down Smile

there you go again. putting my name in when you should just leave it be. you must really not like me. you just can't play nice can you haha

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 am

donttazeme wrote:not to mention you are everything bad about TM. id rather much enjoy how sea twists this around to make what i said seem less true, even though this is how it exactly went down Smile

Everything you say is wrong, I don't see why this should be explained to you as your stirring the pot either way.

So this officer who left you and caused your anger, Are you married? Rolling Eyes

Sleep
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 am

Taze i agree on first part but middle and last part is not true.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:42 pm

i dotn get why you are trying to disprove me. sea has clearly addressed my first post, and has agreed with most, if not all of it

so why is all of TM going out here trying to make me try and look bad, or as if i said something wrong? lol

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Taze I am not sure why they keep doing it. They see the same post that you saw when you were here.
While you did bring up 90% truth, the last 10% would have been something that you mentioned that didn't happen and that has been stated.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm

donttazeme wrote:i dotn get why you are trying to disprove me. sea has clearly addressed my first post, and has agreed with most, if not all of it

so why is all of TM going out here trying to make me try and look bad, or as if i said something wrong? lol

I aren't trying to disprove you actually i have been helping you and deffending you in all threaths there is as well as confirming your posts and well disconfirm the few things that weren't right thats it.

If you read my answer i just said I agree to the first part:

donttazeme wrote:not to mention you are everything bad about TM.

But also saying i disagree on this part because from what i can read has Sea not twisted anything around but actually confirmed what you said:

donttazeme wrote:id rather much enjoy how sea twists this around to make what i said seem less true

And this part i also disagree because what you said is not how it 100% esactly went down but alot of it is how it went down true.

donttazeme wrote:even though this is how it exactly went down Very Happy

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by donttazeme Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

i gave exact examples nimras. where has my word strayed fromt he truth?

donttazeme
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next