Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crusade of Vengeance

+29
Magnus
Sara
zy-fy
Casshern
J1nx
Manleva
Jiro
JadeFire
Admin
Mystake
doxakk
damgood
kingkongfan1
pxn
Steveanaya
stars
Nimras
Kenzu
superkingtsob
ghyogod
Special Agent 47
buhcoreTheGreat
mental
Beldar
curumo
Smog
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
ian
33 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Crusade of Vengeance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crusade of Vengeance

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Contents of this thread:

Page 13
TM joins the war on the side of TIE against TOC

Page 14
WR has launched a counter offensive as a response to TM assaults

ian wrote:
Smog wrote:Ian, You should mention that you lost 800k soldiers to destroy 400k, you great warrior Smile)
So in reality its something like:

236,314 Defence Supers Dead (+472,629 training costs)
472,629 MLRS dead
717,294 Assassins dead

Vs. my 349,757 Attack Supers dead (+699,515 training costs)
699,515 MA dead

I ll take those odds happily Wink

Shouldn't all losses be included in the war experience logs of the alliances?

The war experience logs of the alliances provides most accurate info since it shows exact number of units killed and weapons destroyed.

It is true however that kuwal stolen and uu raided will be not correct, because a lot comes from farming and raiding inactives.

Special Agent 47 wrote:Myself and TM would like to take this opportunity to advise all participants in this conflict that farming hits against us as an alliance will be dealt with swiftly and with very little diplomacy. During a war it is not a good idea to take chances. You want to farm, make it a good hit, and do not think mercy will be shown because you are presently in a conflict.

Any acts of hostility such as any attack other then farming hits will be dealt with just as quickly, and with even less diplomacy then farming hits. So keep your men under control, and keep for fire aimed at your enemies. I don't think either side wants any outside involvement any more then we want to get involved in something that's not our business,,,,,,,,,,but We Will be taking care of our own business with extreme prejudice.

Good gaming to all involved.

I'm sure they both know that they have to follow the farming policies of all alliances (except among themselves of course), and pay compensation if they brake it.
War is no excuse.

Last edited by Kenzu on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:
Smog wrote:Ian, You should mention that you lost 800k soldiers to destroy 400k, you great warrior Smile)
So in reality its something like:

236,314 Defence Supers Dead (+472,629 training costs)
472,629 MLRS dead
717,294 Assassins dead

Vs. my 349,757 Attack Supers dead (+699,515 training costs)
699,515 MA dead

I ll take those odds happily Wink

Shouldn't all losses be included in the war experience logs of the alliances?

The war experience logs of the alliances provides most accurate info since it shows exact number of units killed and weapons destroyed.

It is true however that kuwal stolen and uu raided will be not correct, because a lot comes from farming and raiding inactives.

Special Agent 47 wrote:Myself and TM would like to take this opportunity to advise all participants in this conflict that farming hits against us as an alliance will be dealt with swiftly and with very little diplomacy. During a war it is not a good idea to take chances. You want to farm, make it a good hit, and do not think mercy will be shown because you are presently in a conflict.

Any acts of hostility such as any attack other then farming hits will be dealt with just as quickly, and with even less diplomacy then farming hits. So keep your men under control, and keep for fire aimed at your enemies. I don't think either side wants any outside involvement any more then we want to get involved in something that's not our business,,,,,,,,,,but We Will be taking care of our own business with extreme prejudice.

I'm sure they both know that they have to follow the farming policies of all alliances (except among themselves of course), and pay compensation if they brake it.
War is no excuse.

Yeah Kenzu those losses were included in the alliance log - I was just disputing Smog's claim I killed 400k defence supers at the cost of 800k supers to myself.

Also yeah we are aware of following other alliance policies.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:

War is no excuse.

LOL you would be surprised how often that's not true.

What i hate more is players in war farming others then when they get farmed they start whining VULTURES VULTURES and drag you into the war just because they got farmed bah lol.

Anyway TIE and Muj Good luck fighting have fun until its over and don't be whiners when farmed Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Smog wrote:And here is my version of the story: Robert performed a mini-mass on stars, because they were fighting in another game. Then, when I told him to pay back stars, he deleted his account. Now ian comes to me and asks me to pay for robert, because Mujengan did the mistake to have a noob in it's ranks. On the other hand, they went striking castravete, making a -200 million profit, and then saying they will pay compensation when stars gets his. Last thing, one that would make anyone proud of himself, ian tells me that the thing is over, but never to happen again, TIE withdraws from the TOC-TIE farming policy. And then they strike. But if I was held responsible for robert's actions, why did they go for the other Mujengan members too? And ian, if you answer this, please try to remain on this page with the text.

Excuse me? I was not fighting Rob3rt anywhere? I only play SGW and ADW and SGU. I have not started wars in any of the following games. For you to make an assumption upon that, well have fun with that.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 pm

I SPIT ON Castravete HE PLAYS WITH NO HONOR. HE PLAYS LIKE A PITIFUL WIMP!!! Every war so far he leaves the alliance in hopes to be left alone and rebuild. He has shown so in all the wars he has been in, being the stupid one this time, has copied his previous actions and continues to hope for the best outcome. I would love to say MUCH WORSE but why shall I bother.

HOW COWARDLY CAN YOU PLAY!!
1st Leave alliance to rebuild and gain and upper hand
2nd Leave your alliance mates to a beating while you suffer no losses
3rd Cry like a baby to your mommy
4th Re-enter battle as if you never left, and claim YOU ARE THE SUPERIOR
5th When asked for peace due to a personal loss, not able to think. You go ahead and mass me, then talk your shit.

WHAT THE F!!!!!!! MORE MUST I SAY!!!! YOU ARE IN THE S**T!!!! CASTRAVETE!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN FOR YOUR DUES.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:55 am

Kenzu wrote:I'm sure they both know that they have to follow the farming policies of all alliances (except among themselves of course), and pay compensation if they brake it.
War is no excuse.

I hope one day you learn I am not like you Kenzu. When I say something in a situation that does not involve me its for a reason. I am not like you and just enjoy hearing myself talk. While you are "sure" they both know certain things, I "know" for a fact some of them didn't since I was looking at the assault made against a brother of mine.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 am

We massed pxn, curumo, beldar, martineagle, eqnx, stevenaya, shadowrha!!!

Beer for my men!!!!!

Last edited by Smog on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 am

So I guess WR just declared war on TIE as well?

So what's your reason for the war Kenzu?

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:43 am

@ stars, i'm just saying what robert told me. He said him and caesar2 were fighting on SGU. and caesar2 paid you to fight robert on AWs. And now that I think better, I remember caesar returning to AWs that same time you and robert started fighting, going on protection, and now that the issue is over, returning to his idle status. So it makes sense.
Oh, and stars, Castravete isn't reading this forum, so you might consider being a redneck somewhere else.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 am

Actually smog, if I may say as much:

1.) It was castravete who started with the redneck (and insulting) PM's. If you want I can forward them all to you, so you can see what he wrote. I may even need your help in translating one Wink

2.) Caesar2's return has not much to do with Stars but with someone else. Me. It involves a business agreement between us that requires his activity.

Now, please people, no need for insults. We all know what the situation is right, so let's just duke it out, shall we?

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 am

@Stars, curumo► u can complain to me. i will surely inform Castravete about ur headeaches. i read the forums and i am very excited on hearing more about ur personal quarrels with my allies.
may Zeus have mercy on ur defences though.

"Cease quoting the law ! We carry weapons !" - Pompey the Great

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:58 am

Smog wrote:We massed pxn, curumo, martineagle, beldar, martineagle, eqnx, stevenaya, shadowrha!!!

Beer for my men!!!!!

good job on me mates Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 am

ghygood - I ain't complaining and I sure as hell don't have any headaches over Castra. He's a dishonorable person who left his allies to hang on more than one occasion and someone who's word I don't believe due to his actions. But that doesn't matter at this point. No matter where he runs or hides - we will find and mass him.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 am

@Curumo ► i am sure he already would know about ur attachement to his cause. there is no bothering him this time Smile

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 am

The Crusade of Vengeance - Chapter 2

The night came silent in a galaxy filled with corpses. King Ian resting on his throne, his generals raising their glasses of vine filled with joy and still thursty for blood.
King Ian raised his sceptrum in aclamations. their fearce enemys were knealing in a bloodbath.
"It is I, King Ian, servant of Athens, ruller of The Imperium. writer of huge almost unread novels,bringer of apocalypse in this galaxy for all who opose my good sense and leadership. my enemys bowed frightened at my feet, i tell u. i proclame myself ruller of the galaxy, light bringer, and uuultimate general. i proclame death to all of those servants of khorne who were left to tell the tale of my accomplishment. i wish to see Smog the Chaos Demon put in chains", his voice struck the room, fiercefull.
So another day passed and the trompets were singing joy in all the corners of the galaxy. Athens smiled to them once again.
Enlightened they went in another strike against the kneeled servants of Smog. they one again raised their glasses.

The Imperium fiercefull soldiers awaited the Demons for two days with their shields lifted at the mercy of their powerfull godess. only the smell of smogs dead men came to visit. Silence was rising, Ian's men stearing into the empty black sky above them.

In the third day, King Ian, was resting on his belly asleep, in contempt.
Little did he knew that in the dark corners of the Galaxy Demons gathered under the Chaos banner. Smog invoked hiss trustworthy ally, Kenzu - servant of the Chaos God Tzeentch – to interviene.
The sky grew dark in that morning. Billions of soldiers came bringing terror and Chaos. The fields into tears, red tears of vengeance. The good soldiers of the imperium ran in fear, swearing at their goddess, spitting asheamed of the grounds of Athens. Their souls ripped apart. King Ian slept in his castle unaware of his men, unaware of the darkness that came upon his realm.
His defences obliterated from the face of The imperium. Only the king and a few men remained to se the absence of faith.
Athens smiled again. She obviously had a great nap.
It was truly a bloody morning in the imperium this one.

►dedicated to Ian, King of The Imperium, Honest servant of the war godess Athens, writer of long, long but yet interesting and unfinished Novels ◄

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 am

So Mujengan called in all of ToC to help you guys?

*feels proud*

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 am

Smog wrote:We massed pxn, curumo, martineagle, beldar, martineagle, eqnx, stevenaya, shadowrha!!!

Beer for my men!!!!!

You put martineagle twice smart one.

Learn to spell steveanaya. How would you like it if I spelled smog as sog? Or smg? What about msg? Sgmo? Gosm?

If reducing my defense from 10B to 4B is massing me, then I can mass your whole "alliance" within a few days.

Considering your claims about massing me, makes me wonder how you expect others to believe this is credible.

Oh yeah, and this is the English language. When listing something you must always end the list with a ",and xxxx".
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 am

Just calculated my damages - well done actually.

Total losses; 414 B
Total killed in defending: 385 B

Oh and what you did, I wouldn't consider massing, but that's just me Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 am

I'm sorry for spelling wrong your name.. I'm tired, so I have an excuse. As for massing, you do your job, we do ours. You know us better than that. I have the impression you guys hate us. Cheer up guys, it's just a game. Don't tell me that you would start a fight if you knew me and saw me on the street.

Last edited by Smog on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 am

I think you know me better than that. I don't hate you. There's just a few people around in this game about who's existence I'm not particularly thrilled Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 am

We don't hate you at all.
In fact, I love you all like a worm loves an apple.Smile

And it's not an Amish name. It's Steve Anaya. First and last name.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by pxn Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 am

Smog wrote:We massed pxn, curumo, beldar, martineagle, eqnx, stevenaya, shadowrha!!!

Beer for my men!!!!!

haha! you other guys suck! i'm at the top of the list! (or... well.. at the left of the list)

pxn
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 am

Actually it is my name that is the most to the left.
So hah!

I'm always curious about how TOC decides which players to partially mass.
Like is there a system or something?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by pxn Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 am

they actually did a fairly proper massing of me.. def pretty much gone, and assassins.. left quite a few spies and most of the small strike i had left though

and how do you figure your name is the leftmost one? you've changed your name to "massed" or "beer" ? Razz

pxn
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 am

ghyogod that was a brilliant post hehehe Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer