Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Crusade

+16
Kismet
Alex
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Truestrike
Sandwalker
Kenzu
Universe
FarleShadow
Hai-Shulud
Vesper
Haggis
seaborgium
Special Agent 47
GeIveI2aL
ian
20 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty The Dark Crusade

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 am

The Imperium Empire hereby declares decimation, blood and vengeance upon Kenzu and his supporters. We declare a state of holy nightmare upon Kenzu and those who support him for crimes of heresy, hostility and false preaching.

The Fallen and Banished:

Farleshadow
Ioupain
Trostsky
Slambot.
Earthgod
GeIveI2aL
Django
oakenbanshee
ArKanJiL
Redblublu
Matrygg
Kenzu
Thulkthayer
Mirage

The following have returned back to the light, and once more walk among the blessed:

Farleshadow
GeIveI2aL

All of the above have been baptized in blood and the evil cleansed from their accounts over the last several days by order of The Imperium High Command.

The possessed - Sara - was also baptized, but before the evil could be fully cleansed she fled behind the power of chaos, along with Kenzu. Fear not - for both shall be cleansed and the ground shall run awash with the blood of their armies.

Remember the fallen. Purge the faithless. Burn the heretic..

Long Live The Imperium!!!

Last edited by ian on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty Re: The Dark Crusade

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 am

Only goes to show, Kenzu was right.

TIE NEVER intended to make peace.

Dont argue this after what you have done.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:Only goes to show, Kenzu was right.

Blood for the blood god! Kill them! Kill them all!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 am

You have alot of nerve coming here now and saying that. Tell me, where were you when WR and Kenzu did the same to us? hummm?

we stood begging for a diplomat, and WR blindsided us. We still pushed for peace and got the treaty and WHO betrayed it immediately? WHO?

Your damn right that after 3 months of this BS we don't want "peace". Kenzu showed that peace just isn't enough.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:02 am

Fancy that, no intentions to make peace so why play along?

I cannot think of the damage TIE could do and did I not answer thatquestion already?
"Tell me, where were you when WR and Kenzu did the same to us? hummm?"

As for 'What happened last time', I wasn't here.
As for 'What Kenzu's done to TIE', I also wasn't here.

I've had dig, dig and dig deeper to find answers.

I still can't believe you would destroy innocents over this instead of the ones who HARMED you last time around.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:05 am

bc we nailed some of the ones who 'harmed' us last time, then kenzu pushed the treaty thru and then he walked on it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 am

Consider this;

Offer food to an animal and the animal will eat.
Touch the animal and the animal my retreat.
Torment the animal, the animal will attack.
Strike the animal and the animal my no longer be able to attack.

Figure it out for yourselfs, you guys like toying with words.

On a seriously note though... How did this all originate, in your eyes, what did Kenzo do and/or why did Kenzo do it?
Am talking WAYYY back at the begining.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 am

You want it all G?

Then I'll pull it all together for you, will take me a day maybe more since i am returning to work, but I'll get it all for you

On one condition

You friggan ANSWER each and every one of them.

I'll start digging, and you can respond. look to ians post in the other thread for a much shorter and recent list

Spoiler:
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:36 am

Why are you trying to argue with TIE when you don't know the full story. We know Kenzu sends out BS messages to WR about the Tyrant that is TIE(or TC when this all started), my thinking is that most of WR are completely in the dark about why we are at war this time and the last, and simply believe kenzu as he is their leader and they have no other word to follow, but we have been more than tolerant of Kenzu and WR, and now, we have had enough. Time for diplomacy is over!

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 am

Haggis wrote:

Why are you trying to argue with TIE when you don't know the full story. We know Kenzu sends out BS messages to WR about the Tyrant that is TIE(or TC when this all started), my thinking is that most of WR are completely in the dark about why we are at war this time and the last, and simply believe kenzu as he is their leader and they have no other word to follow, but we have been more than tolerant of Kenzu and WR, and now, we have had enough. Time for diplomacy is over!

1. How do you what Kenzu sends out?
2. That would ultimately mean you have a spy.
3. How would you know which members, IF any, are in complete darkness about this?
4. YOU, TIE, lost you patience with Kenzu. NOT WR, you punishing WR for still being under Kenzus Influence.

Haggis, leave it please.

SA-47, preferably AS IT IS, un-edited, un-commented on. preferably. I trust you can do this.

Why... to run through it together, by PM if possible me and you? (There to put our views on, comments etc.)

This should help me further understand TIE's trouble with Kenzu, maybe Kenzu's trouble with TIE. 2 birds 1 stone.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:

1. How do you what Kenzu sends out?
2. That would ultimately mean you have a spy.
3. How would you know which members, IF any, are in complete darkness about this?
4. YOU, TIE, lost you patience with Kenzu. NOT WR, you punishing WR for still being under Kenzus Influence.

1. Kenzu sent a message to a new player who forward the message onto myself which was then forwarded to other alliance leaders and TIE HC. which then got it posted on the forums and shared with a lot of people.
2. uh okay if the random member of WR thinks TIE has a spy. they must
3. members came out and said they had no idea what was going on. I think even at some point you mentioned you were unaware of kenzu's actions
4. Well duh, 3 months i think is a long time for patience to be held. Normally i last a matter of minutes. I think TIE handled this with extreme patience.

As for the statement about TIE never attempting to make peace. Again if a random member says so it must be true. I spoke with kismet and we were sorting things out i felt we were making progress and establishing a game plan for the future. But like you said, TIE lost patience.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:

1. How do you what Kenzu sends out?it was sent to us by a new player and Kenzu has admitted to it, even aploagized to a select few for it.
2. That would ultimately mean you have a spy.answered in 1
3. How would you know which members, IF any, are in complete darkness about this?We dont thats why we have to assume that WR as a whole knows EXACTLY what Kenzu is doing and they back their leader
We lost patience with WR, because we tryed and tryed and tryed to open your eyes to what Kenzu is doing. If you know and agree with it then we are enemies, if you don't know then this seems to be the only way to educate you.

SA-47, preferably AS IT IS, un-edited, un-commented on. preferably. I trust you can do this.

Why... to run through it together, by PM if possible me and you? (There to put our views on, comments etc.)

This should help me further understand TIE's trouble with Kenzu, maybe Kenzu's trouble with TIE. 2 birds 1 stone.

What you fail to understand is that everything I will give you is recorded on these very forums, and all I will post will be from these forums and posted on these forums for all to see. There is no need for an "opinion" everything I have is fact.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 am

Well, while you were busy posting, T.I.E just dropped another World Republic player - ArKanJiL has now joined the growing ranks of the fallen who are condemned to servitude and slavery at the hands of TIE's farmers and raiders Very Happy.

63,500 defence soldiers dead (8,572,500,000 kuwal's worth), 5000 defence supers (1,350,000,000 kuwal's worth) and 91,000 IFV's (16,744,000,000 kuwal's worth). Total loss: 26,665,000,000 kuwal's worth. We lost 11billion kuwal's worth of resources doing it.

In addittion, we need to factor in the 300,000+ spies Earthgod lost -49,500,000,000 kuwal's worth. Total TIE losses: Less than 45k assassins - so 7,425,000,000 kuwal's worth.

Then on top of that the 31,250 defence supers Django sustained - 8,437,500,000 kuwal's worth at the cost of 10,000 TIE assassins dead - 1,650,000,000 kuwal's worth.

Throw into the equation your (GeIveI2aL) losses (which i ll find out soon) and things start to look troubling for World Republic.... oh yeah and of course there;s the actual offensive which we did today:

World Republic's losses today:

Attack soldiers Killed: 40,284 x 135,000 = 5,438,340,000
Attack Supers Killed: 48,562 x 270,000 = 13,111,740,000
Attack Mercs Killed: 0

Defence Soldiers Killed: 52,040 x 135,000 = 7,025,400,000
Defence Supers Killed: 160,083 x 270,000 = 43,222,410,000
Defence Mercs: 0
Spies killed: 40,516 x 165,000 = 6,685,140,000
Assassins Killed: 110,491 x 165,000 = 16,021,195,000

Workers killed: 0
Miners killed: 218,555 x 125,000 = 27,319,375,000

Weapons Destroyed: 366,500 IFV's - 67,436,000,000 kuwal's worth

The Imperium Empire's losses today:

Attack Supers Lost: 166,357 x 270,000 = 44,916,390,000 kuwal's worth
Spies Lost: 0
Assassins Lost: 60,694 x 165,000 = 10,014,510,000 kuwal's worth

115billion kuwal repair costs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far then, since The Imperium Empire declared a Dark Crusade against Kenzu and his supporters, Kenzu and his supporters have so far lost: 270,862,100,000 kuwal's worth of resources.

The Imperium Empire has lost: 191,005,900,000 kuwal's worth.

Nothing shall stand in the way of the armies of The Imperium Empire from carrying out our divine judgement - and those we judge to be the damned, shall be condemned to walk the lower ranks of Aderan Wars among the banished and the cursed untill such a time as we feel they are worthy once again to ascend the ranks.

By the power of The Imperium Empire - The realms of Kenzu and his supporters will run red with the blood of their armies. This is merely the first of many waves. World Republic as the followers of Kenzu and his heretical preachings have a choice - you can bow down and beg for T.I.E to make its judgement swift, and to swiftly baptize each of your accounts in fire and cast out the evil that has so far tainted you - or you can fight, and the fields of your realms will run red with the blood of your armies, and the lower ranks of Aderan Wars will become clustered with the outcast, the cursed and the damned - remnants of Kenzu's followers... remnants which T.I.E will strive to eradicate once and forever.

Long Live The Imperium Empire! Long Live The Dark Crusade!!!!!

Last edited by ian on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 am

I got a question - how many times does this guy need to be massed before he realises all his talk is no good? Seriously please go ahead and talk all you want with SA47 or any other SHC member including myself but i can genuinly promise you that the crusade will only end once you actually take ACTION about what we have been doing your beloved talking about

*grins to Ian, how many hours did i beg you to call a crusade? Why does no one appreciate how you prefer diplomacy over war until the camel's back is not only broken but used as a lavatory by Kenzu???*

The crusade will purge WR of all their sins - repent and you shall be spared the hand of justice
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:The crusade will purge WR of all their sins - repent and you shall be spared the hand of justice

Our wrath is great, but we are not without mercy.

Members of the fallen and damned - members of World Republic - surrender now and we will ease your pain Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad We promise to make it swift - and once whats left of you emerges from the fires of holy baptizm, you may once again grow free in prosperity with the blessings of The Imperium.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:09 am

I don't mind war or losing shit, but is the rather pathetic 40k Warhammer shit really needed? Its like using a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 am

FarleShadow wrote:I don't mind war or losing shit, but is the rather pathetic 40k Warhammer shit really needed? Its like using a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke.
*grin* Hit them where it hurts. Seems your weakness has been found, then? Twisted Evil

*reads WR forum*
"We're da best. Think diffrent do ya? Come and have a go then, ya runty little wimp!"
Hmm.. really? Orks? Of all the delightful little enemies you could have chosen.. and you went with the daily life one. Sad
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 am

by ian Today at 1:52 am
ian wrote:The Imperium Empire hereby declares decimation, blood and vengeance upon Kenzu and his supporters. We declare a state of holy nightmare upon Kenzu and those who support him for crimes of heresy, hostility and false preaching.

The Fallen and Banished:

Farleshadow
Ioupain
Trostsky
Slambot.
Earthgod
GeIveI2aL
Django
oakenbanshee
ArKanJiL

All of the above have been baptized in blood and the evil cleansed from their accounts over the last several days by order of The Imperium High Command.

The possessed - Sara - was also baptized, but before the evil could be fully cleansed she fled behind the power of chaos, along with Kenzu. Fear not - for both shall be cleansed and the ground shall run awash with the blood of their armies.

I will keep this for further reference.
As stated before, I keep out of all diplomacy, which is handled by kismet and GeIveI2aL.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 am

FarleShadow wrote:I don't mind war or losing shit, but is the rather pathetic 40k Warhammer shit really needed? Its like using a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke in a self-referencing joke.

Ever heard of RP? No? How odd...

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 am

Kenzu wrote:by ian Today at 1:52 am
ian wrote:The Imperium Empire hereby declares decimation, blood and vengeance upon Kenzu and his supporters. We declare a state of holy nightmare upon Kenzu and those who support him for crimes of heresy, hostility and false preaching.

The Fallen and Banished:

Farleshadow
Ioupain
Trostsky
Slambot.
Earthgod
GeIveI2aL
Django
oakenbanshee
ArKanJiL

As stated before, I keep out of all diplomacy, which is handled by kismet and GeIveI2aL.
I will keep this for further reference too!
(See how stupid saying that looks?) Smile It is not like Ian is the one changing/moving/removing posts. Twisted Evil
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

Tell you what im going to keep for future reference - my nicely increasing score Razz

And the warhammer quotes are more for our amusement - it started very subtly but now everyone seems to enjoy embracing it...you dont like it then bite me
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 am

Glad he can't see our squad names and such, since they are all WH related. not to mention our alliance name and all. Guess some good RP can be lost on people at times. Really Farle, its no different then WR's RP about communism or socialism or what ever it is. Its just fun, that's all. I come here to get away from R/L.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Kenzu wrote:by ian Today at 1:52 am

The Fallen and Banished:

Farleshadow
Ioupain
Trostsky
Slambot.
Earthgod
GeIveI2aL
Django
oakenbanshee
ArKanJiL

Now see.... that exact statement pretty much sums up why this conflict is in all probability not going to end any-time soon, and why its even happening.

"For further reference" - in other words, i m fairly certain you intend to keep it as "evidence" of T.I.E's "evilness" to support your smear and slander campaign against T.I.E... and you wonder why T.I.E is now bringing hell down upon World Republic? Rolling Eyes Your unable to learn, unable to forget, unable to move on - you have to constantly be doing something hostile and nasty towards another alliance - whether it was aiding The Company to smash Geto-dacii, aligning with The Others/ GD against The Company and trying to infiltrate The Company to cause internal conflicts, trying to get The Company & The Commonwealth to fight one another, or trying to unite the server against "evil" T.I.E under your personal control and influence.

When will the hostility stop Kenzu? When will the manipulations, the lies and the slander stop? When will the subterfuge stop? All of the above is no lie - you ve done it. We all know you ve done it. You go from one target to the next target with your subterfuge campaign - never a break, never a gap... Geto-dacii, The Company, The Others, The Commonwealth, The Imperium Empire - every single one of them has experienced betrayal or some form of covert hostility at your and World Republic's hands...

If you can't change - then World Republic and its members will die. Its that simple. T.I.E will not tolerate your hostility anymore... its time for us to be hostile back.

Last edited by ian on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

I actually quite enjoyed reading the whole 40k mythos, I just dislike it when people find something half-decent and then dedicate their lives to spamming the utter shit out of it until its as boring as apple pie and rosebud.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm

FarleShadow wrote:I actually quite enjoyed reading the whole 40k mythos, I just dislike it when people find something half-decent and then dedicate their lives to spamming the utter shit out of it until its as boring as apple pie and rosebud.

What so boring about apple pie? Also, lighten up.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next