Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massed Bonzo

+14
melonhead
Jiro
Capt_Blood
Nomad
Bonzo
Kingofshinobis1
ian
kingkongfan1
Special Agent 47
Kenzu
Admin
Steveanaya
seaborgium
Lord Ishurue
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Massed Bonzo - Page 3 Empty Re: Massed Bonzo

Post by curumo Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Capt_Blood you should really tone down your attitude a tad. Neither Ian nor Sea are two people you'd like to tango cause they'll rip you a new one. That ain't a threat or insult. It's a fact.

Be that as it may - but if you don't wanna fight Ian from TIE then fight me. I'm fairly Sea's size, just lower on techs so you'd stand a fairer chance against me than you would against Sea. However, Seaborgium, if you want him - he's all yours ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 pm

curumo shhhh, I know that I have the tech, and levels that would win. But I figured I give him a fair chance.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Massed Bonzo - Page 3 Empty Bonzo

Post by LurantMaximus Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 pm

To think I've been this much out of the AW loop amuses me. I was aware that Bonzo was massed and I am actually a little shocked and at the same time I find it hysterical how much drama there is. I will address a few things though. You guys are pitying Bonzo alot and really be a little juvenile saying "oh he can't fight back." Do you even realize that the time he took to build his ridiculous covert action, he can just as easily use to build a large strike and retaliate? Even if he isnt as strong have we not seen people fight back even when they know the odds are against them and they will almost no doubtedly lose (Ex: Steveanaya vs Vaga)? This babying of Bonzo is ridiculous. Let him fight his own battle and resolve his issue on his own. Everyone else who isn't involved should mind their business. I thought it was understood that thats how things would work now. Personal vendettas will resolve themselves on their own. Oh and Bonzo if you're reading this, go ahead and retaliate. Ishurue welcomes any attempt you have against his account. Now moving on from that, as for this TIE-WR war that is exactly what it will be. TOC WILL NOT BE INVOLVED OVER SUCH FOOLISHNESS. I swear the exchange of such simple-minded banter is ridiculous. I will not involve this alliance in a war that finds its cause meaningless. So Kenzu be warned, if you dig a hole too deep we will not be there to help you out of it. Finally, if the rest of you do not know as of yet, I am the temporary leader of Mujengan for the time being and this decision is final.

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

LurantMaximus wrote:TOC WILL NOT BE INVOLVED OVER SUCH FOOLISHNESS.

ok wait, I got a couple o questions, not that I really care, just curious, but the post brings up several. 1) did you mean Mujengan in the above statement? 2) does this mean that Kenzu & World Republic are not TOC? they carry the TOC tag,3) does Kenzu have any say in what happens within the TOC empire? cause your post makes it sound like he doesn't. 4) do you speak for all 4 alliances in the TOC empire? (if you do it will make communication easier as we will all know who to listen to concerning TOC matters).

This was not posted with the intent to be sarcastic, or provocative in any manner, just wanted some answers to honest questions...

@Kenzu,- don't take this the wrong way, but it would appear that you do not hold any sway within the TOC empire...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Kong, its Kenzu.

nuff said.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LurantMaximus Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
LurantMaximus wrote:TOC WILL NOT BE INVOLVED OVER SUCH FOOLISHNESS.

ok wait, I got a couple o questions, not that I really care, just curious, but the post brings up several. 1) did you mean Mujengan in the above statement? 2) does this mean that Kenzu & World Republic are not TOC? they carry the TOC tag,3) does Kenzu have any say in what happens within the TOC empire? cause your post makes it sound like he doesn't. 4) do you speak for all 4 alliances in the TOC empire? (if you do it will make communication easier as we will all know who to listen to concerning TOC matters).

This was not posted with the intent to be sarcastic, or provocative in any manner, just wanted some answers to honest questions...

@Kenzu,- don't take this the wrong way, but it would appear that you do not hold any sway within the TOC empire...

I will answer your questions because you actually asked them in a polite manner as opposed to others on the forums who simply criticize and form their own assumptions. As for queestion one, yes I am speaking for Mujengan only but I think the rest of TOC will agree as well. To answer question two, they are still TOC as long as they want to be in it. However the the TOC was created with the intent as a defense initially and those who may argue otherwise I will say this: If we were created to fight a war, we were to fight a war with a purpose. This verge of war right now has no purpose. Question three is yes and no. TOC is governed by all the leaders, it needs a unanimous decision to carry out a war. So yes he has some say, but he is not the only one. Finally, For question 4 i kinda already addressed it in one but i wanted to make it clear theres only three of us. Emperors in no longer in TOC, simply an ally at the moment.

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Spoiler:

Thank you for the answers to my questions... & apologies for my misunderstanding a few of the facts...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt_Blood Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:34 am

@ Sea - I'm not actually hiding, it's just that so far no one has had the gumption to ask. If you find that the comments are snide then I'm sorry as they are not meant to be. As for having a Tango with you 1. I'm not stupid, 2. I hate dancing & 3. You've given me no reason to.

@ Curumo - Thanks for the offer however I have no reason to tango with you or any other TIE member and it would only mean Ian would have to wait longer.

If anyone wants to know who I am then all they have to do is ask. Whether I tell them or not will depend on who they are but they will get a response
Capt_Blood
Capt_Blood
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : The Legion of Blood
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Massed Bonzo - Page 3 Empty lmao that makes 4 total now

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Bonzo Deleted his account lmao .

his id was 598.

here is a little quote from SGU .

Commander of Primary Hive wrote:
Lord Ishurue wrote:A taste of Admin power Twisted Evil .

I got 3 people to delete their accounts in this game.

Massing someone & getting them so surrender = 1k ATs .

Massing someone & getting them to delete their account = Priceless 8-)

For everything else their is your DV, spies, and strike Twisted Evil

Quote of the month me thinks Very Happy
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 am

@kenzu

The Only remaining fedaykin member(as far as I can tell) is me; so I don't think you can count me as an alliance lmao!

~just wanted that to be clarified to all of you

@lurantmaximus
Lol! Glad you brought that up:)
Sure vaga was like 1,000x my size but I was not looking for a personal war. Apparently war has a different meaning now. Because I only took out vaga's defense. And vaga only massed my account once!

Sure there was farming in between(by vaga of course) but it was never much if a war, I HAD to resort to diplomacy.

Anyways this is off-topic much like the last 3 pages or so.

As for bonzo, I hate to see him go, even though he was not very wise to have so much destroyable.

Just another player down the drains:/
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello Capt_Blood, my name is Curumo (ingame's the same). Would you be so kind as to introduce yourself (ingame persona and nick) as well? If you don't want to do it publicly I welcome a PM as well Smile

Regards,
Curumo

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

curumo wrote:Hello Capt_Blood, my name is Curumo (ingame's the same). Would you be so kind as to introduce yourself (ingame persona and nick) as well? If you don't want to do it publicly I welcome a PM as well Smile

Regards,
Curumo
Same here:)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by october_17 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 pm

i already know ne ne nene neee ne
october_17
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am

Respectfully I have to point out that I didn't ask who knows but I politely asked Capt_Blood to introduce himself Smile

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3