Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mujengan is #1 in total power

+9
Lord Ishurue
seaborgium
Special Agent 47
ian
curumo
Manleva
Vesper
Steveanaya
Kenzu
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mujengan is #1 in total power Empty Mujengan is #1 in total power

Post by Kenzu Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Lord Ishurue and his alliance Mujengan have proven to the world that even if you join the game much later and make a new alliance almost one year after the game has started, if you are ambitious and hard working, your alliance can become the strongest of all.

I still remember that long time ago, someone else achieved it too. Ian and his alliance The Commonwealth. Joined almost half a year after the game started, and by rallying many members under their banner, and by being well organised they managed to become the strongest alliances and were able remain strongest for a very long time.

Congratulations to Lord Ishurue and Mujengan!
You have proven that you can become the strongest.
Now show us, how long you remain the most powerful alliance.

World Republic also has the ambition to become the strongest and remain the strongest alliance of all.
So watch out! Very Happy

Last edited by Kenzu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Mujengan is #1 in total power Empty Re: Mujengan is #1 in total power

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Uhhhhh...

Mujenjan is not #1
TIE is
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 am

Mujengan has armed more units then TIE and have taken over total power. But TIE still dominates the army size, total and alliance war exp.... I see no reason for this topic. You do know that TIE was formed by players that joined the game late. Ian and a large portion of the TIE member base joined at the 6 month mark and have held rank 1 for a very very long time now. So perhaps you can change the topic to TIE is rank 1 and then say that TIE has proven that you can join the game late and hold rank 1 spot for an extended period of time.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 am

This sounds like it should be in the spam area.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm

With all due respect to Ish and his gang (and I have some):

1 The_Imperium ian 444,769,152,320 6,711,637,140 36
2 Mujengan_(TOC) Lord_Ishurue 468,463,740,194 3,326,766,935 44

Take into account the loss of TIE's big members when they went to form TM and still the difference of 8 members ...

So just to play a bit with numbers: The average TIE member power is 12.3 b
The average Muj member's power is 10.6 b. And that's pure numbers, nothing else included. But hey if you people value high numbers so much I'm sure something can be arranged ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Vesper wrote:Mujengan has armed more units then TIE and have taken over total power. But TIE still dominates the army size, total and alliance war exp.... I see no reason for this topic. You do know that TIE was formed by players that joined the game late. Ian and a large portion of the TIE member base joined at the 6 month mark and have held rank 1 for a very very long time now. So perhaps you can change the topic to TIE is rank 1 and then say that TIE has proven that you can join the game late and hold rank 1 spot for an extended period of time.

You are funny. You ask me to write things which I have written before.
If you read my post you would see that I am talking about total power only, and I also mentioned that TIE has joined much later and also became the strongest. You should at least read the first post before posting something.

curumo wrote:With all due respect to Ish and his gang (and I have some):

1 The_Imperium ian 444,769,152,320 6,711,637,140 36

Take into account the loss of TIE's big members when they went to form TM and still the difference of 8 members ...

So just to play a bit with numbers: The average TIE member power is 12.3 b
The average Muj member's power is 10.6 b. And that's pure numbers, nothing else included. But hey if you people value high numbers so much I'm sure something can be arranged ...

I am not saying that Imperium wouldn't be able to increase their total power over Mujengans power if they wanted. I believe that each alliance keeps their total power at a level they consider good, and I don't think any alliance is trying to make their economy suffer because of some total power rank.

But I think total alliance power is much more important than average member power.

Here an example: There can be 2 alliances, one with 10 billion average member power and 20 members and another one with 5 billion average member power and 40 members. Total power is the same. And what does average member power tell us? Not much. Would you say the alliance with 10 billion average power is better than the 2nd one? No
Especially not if the 2nd alliance is composed of 20 members with 10 billion power each and 20 members who joined last week and got no power at all.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm

What I'd honestly say is to check the average army size, up, stats and economic strength vs power.

But comparing: an alliance with 20 members with 10 b avg power IS stronger than 40 members with 5 b. Why? In a war the 20 members will more easily tear down the 40 ones than the other way around. I tried it.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

curumo wrote:What I'd honestly say is to check the average army size, up, stats and economic strength vs power.

But comparing: an alliance with 20 members with 10 b avg power IS stronger than 40 members with 5 b. Why? In a war the 20 members will more easily tear down the 40 ones than the other way around. I tried it.

Even if in the 40 man alliance the 20 strongest have 195 billion power and 20 weakest 5 billion power?

You think such an alliance be weaker than an alliance with 20 men who have a total power of 200?

I doubt that.

If you ever defeated an alliance which has similar number of equally strong people compared to your alliance and additionally they have many weak members, then you probably achieved that because your alliance was better organised AND/OR had more people who were fighting actively in a war, not because of the power distribution.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Kenzu wrote:
curumo wrote:What I'd honestly say is to check the average army size, up, stats and economic strength vs power.

Even if in the 40 man alliance the 20 strongest have 195 billion power and 20 weakest 5 billion power?

You think such an alliance be weaker than an alliance with 20 men who have a total power of 200?

I doubt that.

If you ever defeated an alliance which has similar number of equally strong people compared to your alliance and additionally they have many weak members, then you probably achieved that because your alliance was better organised AND/OR had more people who were fighting actively in a war, not because of the power distribution.

Using your logic Kenzu... care to explain why TOC didn't defeat TIE then in the first TIE vs. TOC round? I mean... TOC DID have similar numbers of decent experienced players as TIE, plus a ton more weaker/smaller members. Yet unless I m mistaken, despite TIE being the aggressor and starting the war - despite breaking the NAP agreement, and despite essentially tricking you guys in trying to say we d disbanded - you failed to force us to surrender and ended up with a mutual ceasefire - one which you had previously (on multiple occassions) rejected when TIE had offerred you it in the earlier days of the war - opting instead to keep fighting in the belief TIE could be beaten.

So, care to explain why TOC failed to bring TIE to justice over its past aggression, trickery and basically war-crimes which you ve repeatedly told the server about?

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 am

Exactly how long a time period was Munjengan #1?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 am

They still are, just total power

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am

Rank Name Leader Total Power Total War Experience Size
1 The_Imperium ian 445,680,071,293 6,457,904,382 32

#1 means rank 1, not rank 2.

Just because you can pull more total power out of superior numbers does not make you #1. It actually proves your larger player base is just inferior to a smaller one.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 am

They are rank 1 in terms of total power.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 am

So the title is as normal, misleading and a lie.

Normal for you.

For clarification

Mujengan is #2

Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 am

I'm soooooo tempted to ask our top 10 players to just train 200 k total units ... but alas total power is a misleading thing ... Oh well... Sure Muj can have rank 1 in total power Smile

The fact that we have almost double their military XP is good enough for me Smile

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 am

lol .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 am

TY for the title correction, and congratulations on your achievement Lord Ishurue and the rest of Munjengan.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 am

You're welcome!

Congratulations to Mujengan!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 am

Kenzu wrote:
You are funny. You ask me to write things which I have written before.
If you read my post you would see that I am talking about total power only, and I also mentioned that TIE has joined much later and also became the strongest. You should at least read the first post before posting something.

Last edited by Kenzu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Interested you say to read your post again. Being you changed it after you realized you were completely wrong with your initial post. Thank you for your edit, but you were wrong originally.

Kenzu wrote:
...There can be 2 alliances, one with 10 billion average member power and 20 members and another one with 5 billion average member power and 40 members. Total power is the same. And what does average member power tell us? Not much. Would you say the alliance with 10 billion average power is better than the 2nd one? No

I would say that the higher power per member is more important then total power. Especially because TIEs 30 man army fought off TOC and their 100+ army and destroyed much more resources despite being weaker economically than the 100+ empire they were fighting against. Because TIE was higher teched and more power per member you had a much more difficult time massing their larger members when they were dropping your larger members daily. I think the most telling stat is that despite TIE still being outnumbered member wise and as you pointed out total power wise is that they still hold the most important stat ingame.

Alliance Army size [Rank]: xxx,298,028 [1]

Joining the game late for TIE or Muj has nothing to do with their success. I really do wish that it did feel like an accomplishment to gain rank 1 alliance but really it wasn't. The server was totally lost and had no clue how to play these types of games when TIE was formed. By using TIEs economic based growth many people learned from them and followed the exact same rise to power step by step. Has a single person on this game heard of OUP before we came rolling in? I doubt it. Of the few players that actually knew what they were doing, we recruited into TIE. After us constantly wasting resources smashing WR just for entertainment purposes and AE we were caught up to when the entire server tried to topple TIE.

From an outside view, ask anyone in any game that has not heard any stories yet of this game. Tell them about how over 150 people tried to wipe out 50 and failed. Then you can go onto to say that those 50 members split apart into 2 separate alliances and still a section of their alliance maintains the rank 1 position with just 30 members. If I was a member of the World Republic I would hate my journey and time on this game. Feeling like a failure so much of the time must be really depressing.

Mujengan on otherhand I feel would have done much better if they have never interacted with WR. Imagine how much more powerful ishurue would be if he never was under WR leadership and was off to his great growth right as he joined the game. Kenzu you should be embarrassed to not only be a game admin that can't play his own game but also as an alliance leader that can't lead. I can't sing and I know this so I won't go and join a band as a lead singer anytime soon. Why you would choose to lead an alliance baffles me.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm

How does everyone feel knowing that they've been successfully trolled?

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 am

Vesper, your post is hilarious!
It proves you have no idea about us at all.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 am

Kenzu wrote:Vesper, your post is hilarious!

& your post proves you have no brain at all Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 am

Its pure stats, I don't particularly want to know you. But you claim left and right that TOC is awesome and can wreck everyone. But here is why I think that WR fails at everything they even try to do. I was once one of the top armies in TIE. I have since sold my army all the way down to 4mil units. Yet TIE STILL has rank 1 in total army. Even with half of the population leaving TIE we still are larger then you. I honestly don't know how you manage to wake up in the morning Kenzu. When you step out of bed do you plan to be a failure at everything or does it just happen naturally?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Congrats to Muj for taking # 1 spot.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Vesper, your post is hilarious!

& your post proves you have no brain at all Very Happy
ian first warning
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content