Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation system updated without notification

+3
Manleva
Kenzu
Nimras
7 posters

Go down

Invitation system updated without notification Empty Invitation system updated without notification

Post by Nimras Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Hmm i was looking at the invitation link today to see the bonuses.

I just notised admin without saying anything has halfed the stuff you get.

The only thing staying the same was your Supporter Status periode for Stage 2 and 3.

And i notised after my officer came asking me if admin had notisfiede and she missed it.

So admin why are others being putted worse than what i was with my 2 stage 1 and 2 bonuses i have gotten?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Invitation system updated without notification Empty Re: Invitation system updated without notification

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm

The resources you get are not fixed in amount of at or uu you get, they are fixed to value of $.

Resources became more valuable, which means an account has a higher value in $, SS can be purchased with less resources now, donating, although still giving you a lot of uu and kuwal, gives you less AT, (because kuwal and uu cost less in terms of AT).

However since 1$ can now buy you less AT, the donation which is 0.5$ in each resource for stage 1 and 1.5$ in each resource for stage 2

so 2$ for stage 1
6$ for stage 2
45$ for stage 3

Since less AT are worth 1$ than before, then bonuses are somewhat lower.

I keep getting the feeling you are trying to criticize as much as possible.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Invitation system updated without notification Empty Re: Invitation system updated without notification

Post by Nimras Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Kenzu wrote:The resources you get are not fixed in amount of at or uu you get, they are fixed to value of $.

Resources became more valuable, which means an account has a higher value in $, SS can be purchased with less resources now, donating, although still giving you a lot of uu and kuwal, gives you less AT, (because kuwal and uu cost less in terms of AT).

However since 1$ can now buy you less AT, the donation which is 0.5$ in each resource for stage 1 and 1.5$ in each resource for stage 2

so 2$ for stage 1
6$ for stage 2
45$ for stage 3

Since less AT are worth 1$ than before, then bonuses are somewhat lower.

I keep getting the feeling you are trying to criticize as much as possible.

Nah i just the type who share my fustration when something changed that i feel is not right for a game i like to play.

Beside the amount you get for Stage 1 + 2 + 3 is now halved.

That just made me not wanna invite people anymore and i aren't the first.

As i feel if i invite someone and they wanna invite they get screwed because they get half of what i got for them.

I am sorry Kenzu but i wanna speak up when its right and i will speak up because i like the game.

And when Admin destroys the game i like to play i will make sure to fight for it.

Anyway no more invites from me with this plus the trade system i am telling people not to play the game.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

So Nimras, you will not invite people to come and play a game that you like and think that they may like unless you get a bonus.

Sad, very sad. If you like playing the game so much then I would have thought that you would be telling others about it. More people playing will add more variety and interest and make the game better without any need for a bonus at all.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 pm

I like the game, and untill the trade ratio, and the BM market being dropped like it is, I haven't tried to get anyone. Untill All this is ironed out.

I can say I am glad that a game finnally defined how the market works, and has a base for everything. For that thank you admin.

I might not agree with your ideals.

To me the BM is about more money for admin, since with the trade ratio stops you from buying from a player to a point, and forces you to buy form admin, he just trippled his $$ coming in.

Ats used to be 900 for $1, he is forcing them to 300 for 1$.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Manleva wrote:So Nimras, you will not invite people to come and play a game that you like and think that they may like unless you get a bonus.

Sad, very sad. If you like playing the game so much then I would have thought that you would be telling others about it. More people playing will add more variety and interest and make the game better without any need for a bonus at all.

Lol READ what i say before you comment and since you can't read do not comment.

1. I make it clear i will not invite anyone when i know that as soon they invite people their gain is 50% less than what i get.

2. Because they get 50% i feel they cheated and i got a unfair advantage.

Plus with the updates lately and a admin who doese this in the secrets also makes me not wanna help him.

As he is ruining a game i liked.

Now read what i say before you comment on my post.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

i dont have any interest in inviting new people as well. the game is boring tbh, u cant experiment much with play styles because everything is already decided for you most of the time.
Trade was also abused a lot, i remember how much competition there was 1 year ago, the game looked a lot more balanced than it is now, and yeah, now people are getting 5mil uus in a week, huge amounts of resources in a very short, unrealistic amount of time.
thats why im glad admin implemented the trade ratio
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:i dont have any interest in inviting new people as well. the game is boring tbh, u cant experiment much with play styles because everything is already decided for you most of the time.
Trade was also abused a lot, i remember how much competition there was 1 year ago, the game looked a lot more balanced than it is now, and yeah, now people are getting 5mil uus in a week, huge amounts of resources in a very short, unrealistic amount of time.
thats why im glad admin implemented the trade ratio

I aren't for the fact he wanna tell you how to play instead of letting you play.

If the person didn't cheat or got feed then by all means let him grow if he wanna pay for it.

Why punish someone who plays and don't cheat?

Are you to scared of those who actually can play the game like admin?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:44 pm

seaborgium wrote:Ats used to be 900 for $1, he is forcing them to 300 for 1$.
wrong, people will now buy SS for others instead of buying resources for themselves. that point has been very successful
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Admin wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Ats used to be 900 for $1, he is forcing them to 300 for 1$.
wrong, people will now buy SS for others instead of buying resources for themselves. that point has been very successful

I hope it becomes more publicly known then as I never see any sellers or buyers in the public domains.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I agree with Nomad, I know players that have bought them for others, but it is/was very hard to find them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm

i'll add a section in the bulletin board, that should make it much easier to find buyers/sellers

I am aware of the difficulties for both sides involved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm

would it just list people? Could it be a way to "pre pay" for it.
Like if you make an offer you put the resources up on the market.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm

seaborgium wrote:would it just list people? Could it be a way to "pre pay" for it.

very good idea

that way a buyer (the one with the $$) can see an offer they like and just buy it.

Also be nice if the one with the $$ can post an offer and the first one to get the resources together just clicks a button and both get what they want.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 am

Nimras wrote:
Manleva wrote:So Nimras, you will not invite people to come and play a game that you like and think that they may like unless you get a bonus.

1. I make it clear i will not invite anyone when i know that as soon they invite people their gain is 50% less than what i get.

Plus with the updates lately and a admin who doese this in the secrets also makes me not wanna help him.

I suggest you think about what I said a bit more.

When I talk about inviting someone to play here I am not specifically meaning to do it using the games invitation system.
If I invite someone then I will most likely juts give them a link to the game so the net bonus to me is zero.
Or to put it another way I don't want or need any bonus to invite others to join a game I like and feel that they may like as well.

Your comment about not wanting to help Admin is also a two edged sword. By not wanting to invite others because it will help Admin also means that your not inviting others that will increase the player base and make the gameplay more interesting, varied and more enjoyable.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 am

Nomad wrote:
seaborgium wrote:would it just list people? Could it be a way to "pre pay" for it.

very good idea

that way a buyer (the one with the $$) can see an offer they like and just buy it.

Also be nice if the one with the $$ can post an offer and the first one to get the resources together just clicks a button and both get what they want.
k so we went from a 1 hour job to a 1 day job with sea's suggestion. (I'd say 5% fee on withdrawing of resources from that offer)

With nomad's one it'll take a while since the donation system would need a revamp with that too, so i'll probably settle for the one who has the $$ makes an offer. Then whoever clicks the button gets brought to the broker page where a broker gets created with all the data setup. All they need to do is click a button, after creating the broker the bulletin board offer will get deleted. (Obviously you can create more than one offer at a time)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Manleva wrote:
Nimras wrote:

I suggest you think about what I said a bit more.

When I talk about inviting someone to play here I am not specifically meaning to do it using the games invitation system.
If I invite someone then I will most likely juts give them a link to the game so the net bonus to me is zero.
Or to put it another way I don't want or need any bonus to invite others to join a game I like and feel that they may like as well.

Your comment about not wanting to help Admin is also a two edged sword. By not wanting to invite others because it will help Admin also means that your not inviting others that will increase the player base and make the gameplay more interesting, varied and more enjoyable.

M8 I used to use the invite system only to get the Stage 3 bonus thats what i wanted so i had perm trading ability.

Now even if i invited people without using the bonus system i still find it unfair to others that they get 50% less if they invite using the invite link than I GOT.

The fact is because of this plus the update for farming and the trade updated i have stopped wanting to help admin when he clearly doese things to ruin it for the many instead of the few he hunts. I liked the game now i am growing more and more dislike for this game actually to a degree where i want it death so others don't waste their time on it.

But i am still because of the alliance i am in giving admin a chance with his failed trade system and hope he sees his errors because of his paranoya.

Beside this game is not worth inviting new players atm again because of a few updates.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down