Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial TIE + Other Signatories Policy

+15
Manleva
kingkongfan1
navblue
Jiro
FarleShadow
buhcoreTheGreat
Nimras
Nomad
Lord Ishurue
Capt_Blood
SovietMan
Kingofshinobis1
Kenzu
seaborgium
ian
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trial TIE + Other Signatories Policy - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial TIE + Other Signatories Policy

Post by navblue Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

This game is built around farming and favors those who are more active. If you can't get on to spend or deposit your kuwal expect to get farmed. If these guys don't want to get farmed they need to adjust their nation so that they don't get farmed.

The excessive military clauses are a bunch of BS. If you want to be able to farm people, you can't tell them how they have to set up their nation for your convenience. Farming causes people to have more defense, thats something you have to deal with, not enforcing your gameplay style up on them.

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Trial TIE + Other Signatories Policy - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial TIE + Other Signatories Policy

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm

So I suppose I can train 1,000,000 DS, 1,000,000 AS, 1,000,000 spies, and 1,000,000 assassins?

Hmmmm
29,772,500,000 Strike action
27,666,000,000 Defense action
13,862,000,000 covert action
10,440,000,000 assassin action

Now, does this not bother u that I can go DAYS without ever logging in and not get farmed?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by navblue Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Steveanaya wrote:So I suppose I can train 1,000,000 DS, 1,000,000 AS, 1,000,000 spies, and 1,000,000 assassins?

Hmmmm

Now, does this not bother u that I can go DAYS without ever logging in and not get farmed?

No I don't care. You can still farm them, you just won't get as much for it. If you want/can train 1m in everything then go for it, you also won't have much of an economy. If that is something that bothers you then get the number of people necessary to bring this person down and do something about it. It will be hell and very expensive, but that is your problem not mine. If you want to keep someone from growing in this manor then go mass them. You will most likely start an alliance war this way, but if this is something that concerns you so much you will have to decide if that cost is worth it or not. I get that you don't want to lose your favorite farms (my SA is much larger than my DA), but there are people on the receiving end of your farming and they should be free to do what they want to prevent you from farming them.

If you really want to do something about it then go suggest a reasonable change to admin to make it easier to bring someone with a large defense down. You can't tell other people how they are supposed to play the game, when they are doing everything within the rules of the game that are laid down by admin. They are allowed to put all of their resources into defense if they want to, just as you are allowed to farm them if they have kuwal out. Telling other people how they have to set up their nation to make it easier for you to farm them now or down the road is absolute BS and you all know it.

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Steveanaya wrote:So I suppose I can train 1,000,000 DS, 1,000,000 AS, 1,000,000 spies, and 1,000,000 assassins?

Hmmmm

Not at all, because with 4 out of 5.6 million population all in military you will sacrifice a lot of economic power for your comfort of logging in sparsely.
With 67% population in military, everyone will outgrow you easily.

Steveanaya wrote:Do I smell smoke? Cuz somebody just got burned!!!

But seriously, I go over 12 hours without logging in and don't get farmed.
Do the math!

You have invested roughly 160 billion kuwal to research Mobile Artillery. You could easily buy 1.000.000 untrained for that.
Not everyone is willing to sacrifice 160 billion kuwal, which could serve to buy and train 950.000 farmers and bring 2.3 billion income each day, only to have their 150k def supers and 100k attack supers more efficient by 28%.

An economically rational person would instead train 28% more soldiers and have roughly 500.000 more farmers than researching mobile artilleries.
And since most people don't have mobile artileries, but have tanks or IFV instead, they need much more troops than you.

Also, only few Aderan players are so lucky to have 3 officers. Most have none and that's why they can't decrease their income so much like you.

Another reason why you might get farmed less than usual is because of your threat, which unfortunately might make certain people decide not to farm you out of fear you will mass them:
Steveanaya MOTD wrote:Do not engage In any mission against me that requires supply turns. We don't want any trouble now do we? I am actually a very nice person but I do have a bad side. Stay away from my bad side!!! Basically what I am trying to say is that I will retaliate to EVERYTHING harmful to my account. You WILL lose much more than you gain in the long run. Why stunt the growth of both of our accounts when you could just leave me be? Think twice before you try to farm me or anything else(and don't do it!)

These are only 3 reasons why you might be able to log in less frequently than most players, however even with these things, if you logged in 2 times each day, you would definitely be regularly farmed.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 am

Ya see, here's the thing, my MoTD is NOT a threat it just states that whomever farms me will regret it in the long run.

Another thing:MA's were not very expensive TBH, they were 35,000,000,000 more than what u would pay considering I'm a hualu, but I can easily gather 40,000,000,000+ kuwal daily.

With MA's I get more power per kuwal cost, making farming much more easier.

MA's also help out your AE, for the less supers you've trained, the smaller the army size obviously.

Also I'd like to state that ALL of my officers are inactive and they get paid dirt.
While my CO pays me much more than the normal price of 1UU.

Any day I would rather get MA's instead of 1mil UU. Heck, even ask any TIE member, I sold off millions of UU in order to pay for all of my upgrades!

You guys will come to your senses soon enough:)

Thanks
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Since this topic drifted onto Account set ups .

heres my thoughts

A Balanced Account = these at balanced levels
Raw/Total UP/Income/Techs & levels/Construction/TPB

TPB = Total Power Balance

These things I guess would make up your accounts power level or True Power .

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by austin5650 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 am

The Lord Ishurue speaks wisdom.

austin5650
austin5650
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4529
Alliance : The Guild
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

locked until further notice or until request to unlock is made
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3