Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the game for good.....

+4
Admin
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Lucien Lachance
8 posters

Go down

Leaving the game for good..... Empty Leaving the game for good.....

Post by Lucien Lachance Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 am

well guys... its been fun, but alas its time for me to depart.
with all the updates made and those still to be made ive decided this game is not for me, add to that all the updates for trading being heavily monitored its beginning to feel that big brother is watching...
good luck uro, im sure the game will be a success, if you continue to listen to your players that is...
so farewell all its been fun.

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Leaving the game for good..... Empty Re: Leaving the game for good.....

Post by Nomad Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 am

Hate to see you go mate, take care.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Nomad wrote:Hate to see you go mate, take care.

Agreed... hate to see players leave...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 pm

bye, I hope you might reconsider though

big brother is and always has been watching, the system is just a way of making sure that less people getting punished, because they will automatically know when they are about to "cross the line". People will know no one is feeding/gets feeded and how much "simple help" is deemed acceptable
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 pm

So long buddy Sad Look after yourself
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:bye, I hope you might reconsider though

big brother is and always has been watching, the system is just a way of making sure that less people getting punished, because they will automatically know when they are about to "cross the line". People will know no one is feeding/gets feeded and how much "simple help" is deemed acceptable

Lol but he is right i see no problem in someone helping someone else not even if its with trillions of kuwal and millions of UU.

The fact is i do agree your going over the top.

Anyway i hope you come back and admin change some of it so you will like the game again.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Lucien Lachance wrote:well guys... its been fun, but alas its time for me to depart.
with all the updates made and those still to be made ive decided this game is not for me, add to that all the updates for trading being heavily monitored its beginning to feel that big brother is watching...
good luck uro, im sure the game will be a success, if you continue to listen to your players that is...
so farewell all its been fun.

A pity you are leaving. Why leave in such a haste and not wait for the updates first? You will see they are not as bad as you thought.

A "big brother" wouldn't be necessary if there wouldn't be constant attempts to cheat and gain an unfair advantage against other players.
The trade balance system will not influence the gameplay for normal players. Only cheaters have to fear it.

The trades have been monitored since april 2009. And you didn't seem to care about it before. One might think that if urogard makes the game more transparent to everyone and lets people know how it works, then everyone should be happy that he isn't hiding things like other admins. Does it mean it's better to monitor everything in secret?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Kenzu wrote:A "big brother" wouldn't be necessary if there wouldn't be constant attempts to cheat and gain an unfair advantage against other players.
The trade balance system will not influence the gameplay for normal players. Only cheaters have to fear it.

So your saying that ppl that spend money are cheaters, if they didn't buy it from admin?
So your saying that spending money is an unfair advantage?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

seaborgium wrote:So your saying that ppl that spend money are cheaters, if they didn't buy it from admin?
He obviously meant the guys who "just help out" but to such an extent that it's just feeding and nothing else because the feeder doesn't play much anyway
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
seaborgium wrote:So your saying that ppl that spend money are cheaters, if they didn't buy it from admin?
He obviously meant the guys who "just help out" but to such an extent that it's just feeding and nothing else because the feeder doesn't play much anyway

Lol m8 your so wrong. Look at some of the programs we where planning and i know TIE had at some point they where perfect it benefited the entire alliance you just killed it.

Way to go admin destroying your own game even more may I congratulate you on wanting this game to die.

I hope you keep doing this because its clear your affraid of feeders but your way to get them punishe everyone. Also doese who use big transfered to benefit the alliance and everyone in there have fun.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Nimras wrote: Look at some of the programs we where planning and i know TIE had at some point they where perfect it benefited the entire alliance you just killed it.
explain how is it killed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote: Look at some of the programs we where planning and i know TIE had at some point they where perfect it benefited the entire alliance you just killed it.
explain how is it killed

Your trade cap means we can't do it and since I have the feeling your not caring I am wondering why even discuss with you.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Nimras wrote:Your trade cap means we can't do it
You do get the point that it's the in/out ratio that's important, not the actual amount of resources, right?

If your up is 100 and you have no income whatsoever, then you can send away 20 units each day for no resources in return without any change in your trade ratio whatsoever. Meaning you can send away 20 units each day FOREVER.

Explain to me how sending away 20% of your daily production is a kill on alliance projects.

In other words, yes you can.

Yes I dislike the type of people who just post any random opinion not caring if it's even remotely correct, despite that I'm going way past my job description and run after every single one i can find and make sure they have their facts straight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Kenzu wrote:A "big brother" wouldn't be necessary if there wouldn't be constant attempts to cheat and gain an unfair advantage against other players.

So your saying that ppl that spend money are cheaters, if they didn't buy it from admin?

No

Nimras wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lol m8 your so wrong. Look at some of the programs we where planning and i know TIE had at some point they where perfect it benefited the entire alliance you just killed it.

Way to go admin destroying your own game even more may I congratulate you on wanting this game to die.

I hope you keep doing this because its clear your affraid of feeders but your way to get them punishe everyone. Also doese who use big transfered to benefit the alliance and everyone in there have fun.

If it benefits the whole alliance then it sounds like in the long run it will balance out for everyone, and will not be a problem.

How come you say it will be killed?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down