Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone intrested in,,,,,,

+8
Nomad
Lord Ishurue
kingkongfan1
Kingofshinobis1
QUEST
Alex
seaborgium
Special Agent 47
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is anyone intrested in,,,,,, Empty Is anyone intrested in,,,,,,

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

A predefined war?

Meaning by what ever means chosen, we pick sides and have a war with a set start, a set finish, set rules of engagement, and a few clauses such as an "uncle" clause. (quick surrender clause).

I open the floor to any interested to define the rules. Also it can just be for fun, or there can be an entry fee. I don't want to run it, but I am looking for something to do to break the stillness ingame.

A few of my own suggestions, and they are just that, suggestions.

1. A predetermined start, this stops all preemptive strikes in hopes of wiping the enemy out. A 3rd party or unaffiliated player who all side agree can be fair would be picked to decided the start date and time. (I would love admin to do this myself)

2. A predetermined finish, this stops the war dragging on to far, and doing to much damage to individual accounts. Also NO vendettas will be carried on from this war. If you can not abide by this rule then do not enter.

3. I say each account defines a set amount of resources to be used. Lets say a player has 3 mill men total, he calls 1 mill men and 100bill kewal as his targets. This means if he losses 1 mill men total or spends more then 100 bill then he removes himself from the competition. This is a protection devise to stop people from destroying their own accounts, and allows people to bow out with honor before stunting their own growth to much.

4. Teams, this is a two part suggestion
A. All entered vote for team captains, those 2 team captains then pick players for their teams 1 at a time. Meaning team A picks a player, then team B picks a player. This mean it may be brother on brother and alliance on alliance, but this war is meant for fun.
B. 2 teams get named and people sign up for a team. This means alliance friends can group together.
Both of these ideas would require some form of auto leveling because its foolish to have 10 men with average armies of 5 mill versus 5 men with 1 mill average armies.

5. Predefined rules of engagement SET and FOLLOWED from beginning to end. I do not care what they are, as long as they are stated up front and followed by all. Any found breaking them need to be punished in some way. I would hope some of the bigger players who are not involved would step in if some "opportunist" or what are commonly referred to as vultures should show up. If not I hope those who are involved join together to take the trash out after the competition. Suggestions to RoE
1. NO income unit attacks. We are here for fun and war, not to cripple an account.
2. NO outside help, not even spy reports and such.
3. Set trading rules, no "feeding". You have to have it or produce it on your own.
4. No late joiners, if you leave the war you stay out of it, no returning
5. If you are found defeated then accept it and bow out gracefully.
6. The "uncle" clause, meaning if you have a R/L issue or need to bow out then you simple say "uncle" publicly and leave the war, but do not think you can attack and then say uncle to avoid retaliation
7. If you are found to be getting to heated, angry, or upset then you can be forceably removed from the war. This is for fun, and no one here wants to hear hatred talk, slander, or R/L threats. If you can't play nice don't play at all.

Possible scoring systems
1. Total knockouts, buy knocking an account or or calls of uncle, the team with the most standing wins

2. Total damage, all player have to submit a copy of their ME, to be compared at the end of the war, side with the most gains wins.

* Anyone found cheating, well surely we are all grown enough this isn't an issue.

Resources
This can be a tricky one. I say at least 1 week minimum to collect resources is needed. Also we can do a ST clause so all are equal, but IDK

This is just a rough idea, if their is interest we can continue it, if not then we let it die and move on.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Is anyone intrested in,,,,,, Empty Re: Is anyone intrested in,,,,,,

Post by seaborgium Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 am

intresting idea, i will have to look over it a bit more to see if I would partake.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

Sounds like fun. If there is enough interest I will give it a go.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEST Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 am

Sound good I 'm always up for a challenge
QUEST
QUEST
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

ID : QUEST (2807)
Alliance : Black Dragons
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

I will participate. I have 1.7mil army and am willing to lose 500k and 50bil kuwal. As for the ST clause, thats a little too hard to keep up with and isn't needed Smile

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:A predefined war?
an "uncle" clause. (quick surrender clause).
1. A predetermined start, this stops all preemptive strikes in hopes of wiping the enemy out. A 3rd party or unaffiliated player who all side agree can be fair would be picked to decided the start date and time. (I would love admin to do this myself)

2. A predetermined finish, this stops the war dragging on to far, and doing to much damage to individual accounts. Also NO vendettas will be carried on from this war. If you can not abide by this rule then do not enter.

3. I say each account defines a set amount of resources to be used. Lets say a player has 3 mill men total, he calls 1 mill men and 100bill kewal as his targets. This means if he losses 1 mill men total or spends more then 100 bill then he removes himself from the competition. This is a protection devise to stop people from destroying their own accounts, and allows people to bow out with honor before stunting their own growth to much.

4. Teams, this is a two part suggestion
A. All entered vote for team captains, those 2 team captains then pick players for their teams 1 at a time. Meaning team A picks a player, then team B picks a player. This mean it may be brother on brother and alliance on alliance, but this war is meant for fun.
B. 2 teams get named and people sign up for a team. This means alliance friends can group together.
Both of these ideas would require some form of auto leveling because its foolish to have 10 men with average armies of 5 mill versus 5 men with 1 mill average armies.

5. Predefined rules of engagement SET and FOLLOWED from beginning to end. I do not care what they are, as long as they are stated up front and followed by all. Any found breaking them need to be punished in some way. I would hope some of the bigger players who are not involved would step in if some "opportunist" or what are commonly referred to as vultures should show up. If not I hope those who are involved join together to take the trash out after the competition. Suggestions to RoE
1. NO income unit attacks. We are here for fun and war, not to cripple an account.
2. NO outside help, not even spy reports and such.
3. Set trading rules, no "feeding". You have to have it or produce it on your own.
4. No late joiners, if you leave the war you stay out of it, no returning
5. If you are found defeated then accept it and bow out gracefully.
6. The "uncle" clause, meaning if you have a R/L issue or need to bow out then you simple say "uncle" publicly and leave the war, but do not think you can attack and then say uncle to avoid retaliation
7. If you are found to be getting to heated, angry, or upset then you can be forceably removed from the war. This is for fun, and no one here wants to hear hatred talk, slander, or R/L threats. If you can't play nice don't play at all.

Possible scoring systems
1. Total knockouts, buy knocking an account or or calls of uncle, the team with the most standing wins

2. Total damage, all player have to submit a copy of their ME, to be compared at the end of the war, side with the most gains wins.

* Anyone found cheating, well surely we are all grown enough this isn't an issue.

Resources
This can be a tricky one. I say at least 1 week minimum to collect resources is needed. Also we can do a ST clause so all are equal, but IDK

This is just a rough idea, if their is interest we can continue it, if not then we let it die and move on.

I like the Idea... & I like the rules that have been outlined above... depending on what kind of interest this gets, what about a "Royal Rumble" style fight, may have to have seperate fights, (one for the "big" guys & one for the "average"guys & one for any new players that might be interested... have everyone pay an entry fee that would be the winners prize... come on people---
Lets Get Ready To Rumble--- waddaya say??? king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

How many people need to sign up to get this thing rolling and when should we start saving up resurces?

Last edited by Kingofshinobis1 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Bump

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 2:15 am

What about forming some sort of , Aderan Combat league .

u sign up for the League . all the players will be put in a list for the public to read .
maybe some sort of anti vulturing policy for league members in combat .

different titles .

for example . Tag Team champ 2 vs 2 but only 1 player fights another and he posts on AWs forum that he tags his partner in , limit of tag every 24 hours . ( not like WWE where u hit the distracted referee with a steel chair and gang up on the other dude lol )

Galactic Squad Championship . 5 vs 5 . 5 players form their own team's and fight .

individual titles . for all different size accounts . that way someone can be the under 500k champion or something .

any thoughts on improving this idea ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat May 29, 2010 2:39 am

Well with the tag team one, i think both members should be able to attack at the the same time if they like. though it would be interesting to see the way you said it too though. Smile I like it. I was getting bored >.>

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Ishurue wrote:

u sign up for the League . all the players will be put in a list for the public to read .

different titles .

for example . Tag Team champ 2 vs 2 but only 1 player fights another and he posts on AWs forum that he tags his partner in , limit of tag every 24 hours . ( not like WWE where u hit the distracted referee with a steel chair and gang up on the other dude lol )

Galactic Squad Championship . 5 vs 5 . 5 players form their own team's and fight .

individual titles . for all different size accounts . that way someone can be the under 500k champion or something .

Interesting, very interesting,**rubs chin thoughtfully**... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

you could do 2 vs 1 when army sizes are badly skewed as well. Like two light weights taking on 1 heavy weight?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Sat May 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Ishurue wrote:

different titles .

I like the idea. Is there going to be triple threat, handicapped and fatal four-way matches also? We could do a match like a survivor series elimination match or a battle royal match also. Just like wrestling i think the ACL should have rules made. There has to be a limit on how much damage an individual can take, you don't want someone getting their account completely destroyed do you?
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

I like the battle royal idea, seeing bodies flying over the top ropes LOL

Wonder who would play the role of the giants like the Big Show or Kevin Nash. Maybe the Undertaker and Kain LOL.

Every player should be able to end his match by simply going on protection and publicly surrendering.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Nomad wrote:I like the battle royal idea, seeing bodies flying over the top ropes LOL

Wonder who would play the role of the giants like the Big Show or Kevin Nash. Maybe the Undertaker and Kain LOL.

Every player should be able to end his match by simply going on protection and publicly surrendering.

* Kicks Kevin Nash in the gut . Stone cold Stunner * lol .

sample rules .

no income units unless your going for The No Holds Barred Title or something .
Players can surrender by sending their opponent a PM and/or posting etc .
Fights last 3 days minimum . unless the Defending champ states time limit for his title defenses .

these posts are good , lets keep em coming .

maybe post some names of titles cuz im stumped on that .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Is anyone intrested in,,,,,, Empty Sample Titles

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 4:56 pm

The highest ranked account who joins the league start off with the titles . ?

Supreme ACL Champion .
always fought in a torny with seeds and brackets . no1 starts with that title . up for grabs .

ACL Kyora Champion

ACL Daning Champion

ACL Huala Champion

ACL Miraya Champion .

like WWE has/had smackdown and Raw and in the past WWF vs ECW & WCW . i think it was called invasion .

ACL is main branch

u have divisions

Gladiators of sacred Destruction & their titles

Lords of Battle & their titles

Maruaders of Thunder Fists & their titles

Division Champ
Tag team champ 2 vs 2
Battle royal champ 5 vs 5

1 vs 1 titles
NO holds Barred champ
SuperHeavyweight champ
Heavyweight champ
Middleweight champ
lightweight champ
superlightweight champ

again just ideas . any thoughts ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Is anyone intrested in,,,,,, Empty sample rules

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Ishurue wrote:The highest ranked account who joins the league start off with the titles . ?

Supreme ACL Champion .
always fought in a torny with seeds and brackets . no1 starts with that title . up for grabs .

ACL Kyora Champion

ACL Daning Champion

ACL Huala Champion

ACL Miraya Champion .

like WWE has/had smackdown and Raw and in the past WWF vs ECW & WCW . i think it was called invasion .

ACL is main branch

u have divisions

Gladiators of sacred Destruction & their titles

Lords of Battle & their titles

Maruaders of Thunder Fists & their titles

Division Champ
Tag team champ 2 vs 2
Battle royal champ 5 vs 5

1 vs 1 titles
NO holds Barred champ
SuperHeavyweight champ
Heavyweight champ
Middleweight champ
lightweight champ
superlightweight champ

again just ideas . any thoughts ?

1. No income units get targeted ( unless your fight is No Holds Barred rules )
2. players may surrender which ends the fight .
3. non league members can not Farm players who are in a fight . non league players caught farming a player in combat will be forced to compensation the kuwal stolen and enough kuwal to instant train & buy weapons .

League members who farm others in combat , will be forced to compensate the victim and pay a fine of 500mil to every member of ACL . failure to pay the fine bans him from ACL .

4 .ACL members have to be AWs forum active , with a post count of at least 50 posts .

did i miss anything ? any ideas ?

maybe all ACL fighters post on their MOTD their division they are in , and their upcoming fights ?
and something on their forum bio ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatsASniper1 Sat May 29, 2010 5:52 pm

A very interesting idea.

Would there be wagers/prizes for winning fights/titles? I.E. each contender would wager a said amount of UU or kuwal that goes to the victor.

Other than that, just needs more people interested and some fine-tuning to the rules, and I think this could work out wonderfully.
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Sat May 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I have some ideas for title names.

ACL Galactic Championship which is equal to the World Heavy weight title.

ACL Interplanetary championship which is equal to the intercontenintal championship.

ACL Deathstar championship equal to hardcore championship.

ACL Galatic Tag Team Championship equal to The World Tag Team Titles.

King of the universe (KOTU) equal to King of the Ring(KOTR) it's going to be determined in a tournament to who the KOTU is.

Kuwal IN The Bank which is equal to wwe's Money In The Bank(technically not considered a championship) which will be a 6 man elimination match and the winner of that match wins the brief case that has a contract for a championship match of their choosing the only title excluded is KOTU.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 6:08 pm

WhatsASniper1 wrote:A very interesting idea.

Would there be wagers/prizes for winning fights/titles? I.E. each contender would wager a said amount of UU or kuwal that goes to the victor.

Other than that, just needs more people interested and some fine-tuning to the rules, and I think this could work out wonderfully.

maybe have someone who is the safe so to speak or treasurer . that holds onto the kuwal and UUs

lets say to sign up for the league cost . 30k UUS and 4bil kuwal . a small sign up fee . but this fee can be sent to the fighters after a fight to help them repair . this way ACL wont slow down a players growth too much .

maybe a monthly contribution of 15k UUs and 2bil kuwal .

The player who holds onto the kuwal must be trustworthy and not a fighter . they get a small percentage each month . like maybe .5% of total monthly fees or something .

each Fighter could put up prizes . and maybe each fight they win they get a small percentage of the resources in the safe/ treasury .

any ideas ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat May 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Paladius wrote:I have some ideas for title names.

ACL Galactic Championship which is equal to the World Heavy weight title.

ACL Interplanetary championship which is equal to the intercontenintal championship.

ACL Deathstar championship equal to hardcore championship.

ACL Galatic Tag Team Championship equal to The World Tag Team Titles.

King of the universe (KOTU) equal to King of the Ring(KOTR) it's going to be determined in a tournament to who the KOTU is.

Kuwal IN The Bank which is equal to wwe's Money In The Bank(technically not considered a championship) which will be a 6 man elimination match and the winner of that match wins the brief case that has a contract for a championship match of their choosing the only title excluded is KOTU.

those are good . they can be in each division

Gladiators of Sacred Destruction / GSD
Lords of battle / LB
Marauders of Thunder fists / MTF
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat May 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I don't like entry fees myself, many enter knowing they can not win, and TBH it only helps the winners rebuild, then they fight again but the loser struggles to recover. I say no entry fees *unless* the people involved Want an entry fee.

As for surrendering, The only stipulation would be no "hit first then surrender before retaliation". If something R/L happens you can surrender, but in the future the opponent gets his turn, its only fair.

I agree with transparency on any and all funds recieved and used in the matches, but not necissarily sure it can't be a fighter too. I mean if all the big guys decide to play, then who can bank?

how big are the largest banks now? Maybe a group bank is better? a system with alliance leaders holding funds or something?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm

I just came up with two new match types

1. Gauntlet match- a match between 1 and a team of 3 people. Its like 3 matches in one. the 1 man fights each member of the 3 man team 1 on 1. If the one man defeats the other, the defeated is eliminated. The winner then has to fight the next opponent. This goes on until all three men are eliminated or the 1 man is defeated.

2. Stipulation match-It can be any normal match type. There is a stipulation determined before the match, whether it be the loser has to pay the winner in kuwal,uu,or at's. They could decide that the loser has to join the winners alliance. As long as the stipulation is reasonable, it can be done. Both competitors must agree to the stipulation by signing a public contract in the forums. Once they agree to the contract, they cant back out of it unless there is real life issues that need to be dealt with.

Last edited by Paladius on Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words missing)
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sat May 29, 2010 10:16 pm

There are some good Ideas here but I think some are a little on the restrictive side.

Generally I would say that the competition has to be open to all players who want to join in so no restrictions based on post count but a requirement to post the actions pertaining to the competition in the AW Forums (It's a good opportunity it increase forum participation)

No costs for being a part of the league. If competitors want to have wagers that's fine but leave it to them. They can then find someone to hold the purse that is acceptable to them.

League members get no protection from anyone at all. They are primeraly here to play AW and it involves risks. Their decision to participate in any other side activities is solely up to them.

I did like the divisions. I'm assuming that they would relate to grouping players by their respective power so that the matches would be competitive.

I would like to see more discussion on and around the mechanics of the actual matches such as the number of attacks made in a given time period and the number of attack turns allowed per attack (this could possibly open the way for some handicap matches or may be a method for allowing competition between players of different powers).
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat May 29, 2010 11:58 pm

All I have to say is when do we want to start this Very Happy lol