Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a point to having a defense at all?

+19
slambot#4
Magnus
curumo
Nimras
Kira
Kingofshinobis1
Jiro
Miglow
Admin
lil monsters
Lord Ishurue
ian
¤ Angel Slayer
Kenzu
Nomad
Nigatsu_Aka
seaborgium
kingkongfan1
navblue
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is there a point to having a defense at all? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a point to having a defense at all?

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Apparently you had AT LEAST 20bil kuwal out. Of course you will not be safe with that ridiculous amount out in the open. What were you expecting?
more like 20 mil, you should check again how much got stolen really Wink

As to why someone would complain about losing 4 mil kuwal and killing 1k units is beyond me though

Oopps Embarassed

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Is there a point to having a defense at all? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a point to having a defense at all?

Post by Nimras Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Apparently you had AT LEAST 20bil kuwal out. Of course you will not be safe with that ridiculous amount out in the open. What were you expecting?
more like 20 mil, you should check again how much got stolen really Wink

As to why someone would complain about losing 4 mil kuwal and killing 1k units is beyond me though

BEcause ADMIN he like me do not find it right that just because you came and lost still get 1 single DIME.

This is a war game we have a def because we want people to beat it not to cheat around it damn cheating game. Full of cheaters starting with admin :p.

flwpwr wrote:
[27 Jun] 01:37 xxxxxx 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen 1 310 30 1,191,385,196 4,776,690,600 details

Enemy Damage 1,191,385,196
Your Damage 4,776,690,600
Result 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen

is this not damn weird? stealing my kuwal even though i was 4 times stronger

LATER EDIT: i noticed that we have active moderators... cool... Smile

Hey we are a groupe starting to mass and sit on all players doing what you just had happen to you until they QUIT the game or STOP if your intrested in being in and help let me know the more the better Smile.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Admin wrote:As to why someone would complain about losing 4 mil kuwal and killing 1k units is beyond me though

because it's not about the amount of kuwal lost, it's about loosing kuwal when you have a defense 4 times bigger than the strike

i guess i will think about nimras proposal

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 am

This has been in the game all this time and none of you bothered to read the updates or the months of discussion about it?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now Admins a cheat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck with your project guys. Hope you both know your own alliance mates and leaders(or ex mates and leaders) do it LOL
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:24 am

I sympathise with the people who are against smaller strikes farming bigger defenses. It's a pity that people cannot all agree.
But there is also a logical explanation why smaller strike should still be able to steal from a bigger defense

flwpwr wrote:
[27 Jun] 01:37 xxxxxx 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen 1 310 30 1,191,385,196 4,776,690,600 details

I guess this is possible because the people who attack you attack the weakest spot in the defense and that's why they can still steal some of your kuwal. Since they arent strong enough to face all of your armies, they are not able to fight everyone and take kuwal from all your territories. That's how I see it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 am

Wow, gulp

Kenzu posted a very interesting way to think about it. Also it make sense.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 am

Kenzu wrote:I sympathise with the people who are against smaller strikes farming bigger defenses. It's a pity that people cannot all agree.
But there is also a logical explanation why smaller strike should still be able to steal from a bigger defense

flwpwr wrote:

I guess this is possible because the people who attack you attack the weakest spot in the defense and that's why they can still steal some of your kuwal. Since they arent strong enough to face all of your armies, they are not able to fight everyone and take kuwal from all your territories. That's how I see it.

Nice one cheers Perfect way to explain it
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 am

Considering how the last several pages have gone, I just have one question:

Is there a point to having this discussion at all?

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 am

Nomad wrote:Good luck with your project guys. Hope you both know your own alliance mates and leaders(or ex mates and leaders) do it LOL

you talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else here...

anyway... this is a game, not real life, so whoever comes with stuff like few attackers escape and manage to take some kuwal is just BS
i have much bigger defense then the attacker should get nothing... end of discussion from my point of view about this shitty feature...

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 am

Ok, Time for a reality check.

The simple fact of the matter is that my 1 super soldier armed with a feather duster Very Happy is so highly trained that hes better than 50 of your lazy super soldiers who are sleeping in their main battle tank Sleep

That a player who's strike is smaller than the person he attacks defense is no reason to suggest that they should always loose.
If you want to add some reality then there have been of occasions when a smaller force has defeated a much larger one.

I believe that Admin and others have more that made their point.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am

Manleva wrote:If you want to add some reality.....

yeah, that exactly what i wanted.... you're good, you figured it out right away...

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

Seriously lol ... instead of complaining (time and time again) and having been shown A GOOD REASONING by top members in top alliances (and admin himself), please, could you just not USE it for your own good? It's a good feature. Without it the top alliances and players would be UNTOUCHABLE - if you don't know what I mean you clearly didn't fight a REAL war here. This is Admin's game. Period. We play by what he came up with and how he imagines it. No way around it. And tbh it's a lot more fun than any other MMORPG I've played ... and if anyone has problems with an update or a game feature ... as Nomad put it - there is a frigging UPDATES forum for you to take it to. There is no point to this discussion. Rolling Eyes

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 am

curumo wrote:Seriously lol ... instead of complaining (time and time again) and having been shown A GOOD REASONING by top members in top alliances (and admin himself), please, could you just not USE it for your own good? It's a good feature. Without it the top alliances and players would be UNTOUCHABLE - if you don't know what I mean you clearly didn't fight a REAL war here. This is Admin's game. Period. We play by what he came up with and how he imagines it. No way around it. And tbh it's a lot more fun than any other MMORPG I've played ... and if anyone has problems with an update or a game feature ... as Nomad put it - there is a frigging UPDATES forum for you to take it to. There is no point to this discussion. Rolling Eyes

no i can't use it 'cause i like to complain...

there are people that share my opinion and if you do not, it doesn't mean the discussion is over

i guess you want to end the discussion because it's your name where i've put xxxxxx in the first place.... hmm....

[27 Jun] 01:37 curumo 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen 1 310 30 1,191,385,196 4,776,690,600 details

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am

Actually I had no idea or could care less but thanks for using me as an example Wink

I'll be seeing you around Wink

EDIT: Thanks for telling me who you are Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 am

curumo wrote:Actually I had no idea or could care less but thanks for using me as an example Wink

I'll be seeing you around Wink

EDIT: Thanks for telling me who you are Wink

i would like to know who you are as well so we can avoid future conflicts
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 am

lol... if you read my messages you find out who i am... i have never hide it...

like i am sure the admin and few others that read my posts know...

Last edited by flwpwr on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 am

flwpwr wrote:lol... if you read my messages you find out who i am... i never hide it...

like i am sure the admin and few others know...

no im too lazy to do that, and i never said ur hiding it, ur trying to avoid it?
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 am

flwpwr wrote:lol... if you read my messages you find out who i am... i never hide it...

no im too lazy to do that, and i never said ur hiding it, are you trying to avoid telling?

edit: there's a fancy feature called PM

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:

no im too lazy to do that, and i never said ur hiding it, ur trying to avoid it?

i am the one who got banned on the forum Razz

well, i don't know i guess i am disappointed that not everyone heard of me Sad

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

Buhcore I'm Curumo ingame, it's quite easy to find me there, I'm sure Wink Very Happy

Flwpwr - If you were banned ... isn't creating an alterante forum persona circumvention of the ban?

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 am

my ban expired 1-2 days ago, can't you tell?

Last edited by flwpwr on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 am

flwpwr wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:

i am the one who got banned on the forum Razz

well, i don't know i guess i am disappointed that not everyone heard of me Sad

well yeah i thought you were magnus cuz i remember magnus and r1maru were banned and magnus created new acc? the one you're using now and thats what confuses me now because i already said ur magnus but u denied it Neutral

nvm got the pm Razz

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 am

magnus did not created another account.... i did

i got banned

LATER EDIT:
i like this id more 'cause it's flwpwr from flower power... you know like a strike power of 4 times smaller but still gets kuwal, isn't that right curumo?

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 am

Indeed R1maru ... but you know what's better? Oh well no ... I'm not gonna say it ... you'll see for yourself Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

lol... you make me laugh

you think i care about your threats?

don't tell me... i will get massed

LOL

it is war between our alliances, don't you know??

it doesn't surprise me if i get massed... duh....

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next