Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Role Play (City of Aderan)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Basic Role Play (City of Aderan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic Role Play (City of Aderan)

Post by JadeFire Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 am

Martineagle wrote:Before he could get a reply from Adin, Martin heard the booming sound of thunder, followed a scream. Looking toward the source, his eyes widen in shock as he saw it came from the guest room. "Don't move. Got it?", he said hardly even looking at Adin, there was no need.

Sprinting over to the door, his hands fumbled as he tried to turn the door knob as fast as his thoughts were running. Bursting through the door, he scanned the room rapidly. Seeing Jade sitting on the bed, he quietly sat beside her, "What happened?", he whispered, trying to relax his worried heart.

Jade jumped as Martin came busting into the room. She knew her screams were loud but she was hoping that Martin was to busy with his unwelcome guess to hear her.

Laying her hand gently on his arm she glanced up into his eyes she cleared her voice and softly spoke, " I'm sorry my dear Martin I did not mean to alarm you. I was looking at the window and that loud ramble took me be complete surprise." Not able to look at him any longer Jade turned her head away looking back over towards the window.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Basic Role Play (City of Aderan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic Role Play (City of Aderan)

Post by Martineagle Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 am

Martin looked out the window at the droplets still pelting the glass. The storm hadn't lightened up at all. Sighing he turned his attention back to Jade, "Don't worry about it. Didn't expect it to get this bad either."

Feeling her still damp arm on his was what had broken his attention from her gaze first, "Try not to stay in those clothes too long. You'll probably get sick at this rate, he said, slowly getting up again, "Anything else you need before I go?"

Martineagle
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 2740
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-01-17

https://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/PolishPhenix/Graphics/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am

Adin heard the scream, and watched as Martin rushed off to investigate. Not hearing any further shouts or screams Adin decided that all was well. Becoming decidedly bored, Adin slipped out the front door and strolled up the street.

Can't go back to my rooms in the castle, not yet anyway. Adin continued up the street, getting drenched by the rain, and decided that the Tavern up ahead would do fine. Entering the tavern, he caught a glimpse of a man wrapped in a cloak going up the stairs. Paying him no further attention, although even this little attention was unusual for Adin, Adin called the barkeeper over and ordered something hot.

((Yes the 'man wrapped in a cloak' is Nomad))
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Martineagle wrote:Martin looked out the window at the droplets still pelting the glass. The storm hadn't lightened up at all. Sighing he turned his attention back to Jade, "Don't worry about it. Didn't expect it to get this bad either."

Feeling her still damp arm on his was what had broken his attention from her gaze first, "Try not to stay in those clothes too long. You'll probably get sick at this rate, he said, slowly getting up again, "Anything else you need before I go?"

The tone in his voice calmed her as she set there watching him as if she was lost in a daze or some magic spell was upon her. She still didn't know what it was about this Martin person that had took her attention but she new as soon as the weather broke she must leave soon after.

" Thank you for coming to check on me I think I will be fine now" pausing for a moment she looked back towards him. " Yes your right I should change If you'll excuse me " she said in a very soft voice as she stood and grabbed the dry clothes and headed toward the bathroom that was located on the other side she turned once more and looked back over to Martin. " Thanks for everything you have done I can never thank you enough"
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Martineagle Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad to help out", he replied before she closed the door behind her. Exiting the guest room, he returned back to Adin, or at least where he was suppose to be. 'Damn it. Where'd he run off to now?', he said, scanned quickly in each direction. Not seeing him around, he headed over, grabbing the scattered jewels across the floor, picking them up and neatly placing them on the desk in his room. 'Doesn't look like anything is missing though. Lucky for that.'

Quickly turning around, he grabbed an arm full of books and tidied them off to the corner, trying to get them out of the way. Martin sighed as he straightened out his bed. More than often he would just be awake all night and pass out on his desk, leaving his bed, either neatly done or a horrible mess. Today he wasn't so lucky. Satisfied with his work, he tossed the steel longsword, leaning against his desk, to the corner with his books, and headed back out the door. "Would you like anything to eat? You must be hungry", he shouted through the door.

Martineagle
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm

As Jade made her way from the bathroom with her fresh dry clothes on she made her way over to the window sill and sat and watch as the storm started to move in closer. Then as if a light switch was flipped off the weather seem to die down a bit. Walking back over to the bed she hear Martin yelling something from the other side.

Walking over to the door and opening it their glazed met once again this time him nor her tired to break the current glaze but both caught each other standiong and lost in the others glaze. Jade caught her self and finally was able to let a pile of books next to her catch her attention.

So Martin Do you study or just have a passion for the books. And Im sorry what was it you was saying when I opened the door? Jade lowered her self down and picked up one of the books nearest to her and started flipping through the pages.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Martineagle Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Martin admired Jade back, feeling the slight blush on his face growing again. He hated being such a sucker for women. One glance and he would do almost anything for them. Even after she had looked away, Martin stared for a few seconds before realizing what he was doing.

"Mostly studying actually. Never really belonged as a solider, since I jumped the gun so much. So I grab whatever pay I get and spend it into research," Martin said, reminiscing back to his years as a solider and captain. He loved the skirmishes they ran to keep them in shape. They'd spend weeks away from home, surviving in some of the harshest conditions around his home, all in the hopes of getting stronger and more independent, "Nowadays, mostly just look into medical herbs, plants, minerals etc. Not the best thing to read about, but makes up for it once it starts getting practical, and seeing myself get stronger."

Martineagle
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 am

Jade still leaning bowing down before Martin flipping through the pages of the book. Not really seeing nothing as the pages slowly flipped. Looking up at the man standing before her she still could not understand what it was about this man that caught her attention. she wasn't sure she wanted to stick around to find out, but seeing the storm was now right over top of them she really had no choice.

Standing and walking over to Martin she placed her hand upon his arm and looked up at him. "Can you tell me a few things? I can't help but to think I have met you some where along my way." Looking away still with her hand upon his arm she glanced at the different piles of books laying all over the place. I see you have a lot of time invested into these here books, You should have you a room set up for just that where you can go in and just get lost in your studies." A loud bolt of thunder roared outside and before Jade knew what she was doing she wrapped her arms around the man before her in shock from loud thunder. Caught off guard she dropped her arms quickly as she stood there froze waiting for Martin to speak.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Martineagle Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Martin blushed hard as he felt Jade's arms around him. Feeling her drop her arms, he slid his hand into her's, "Don't get the storm bother you so much. We should be alright in here," he said smiling, hoping to get her mind off it, "Now you said you wanted to know a few things? Don't think we've met before, but could just be my memory."

Leading her to a table, he loosed his grip and headed inside the kitchen, "Early I asked if you were hungry? Guess you didn't quite hear me. So before we talk about anything else, would you like something to eat? Probably been a few hours since you last ate."

Martineagle
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:48 am

As Martin grabbed her hand and leaded her to the kitchen Jade's mind was flooding with different thoughts. She just wish this storm would hurry up and subside where she go head on the the Aderan Castle. She knew things where waiting to be done there and this storm had only held her up that much longer.

Look over the kitchen as her and Martin enter Jade smiled as he spoke to her. As he asked her about food she really couldn't remember the last time she had actually stopped to eat along her way. " You know I could use a bit of something to eat. If you'll show me where things are It would be my pleasure to prepare a meal for the two of us." She said softy.

Realizing she was still standing there with her hand clamped to Martins she sorta gave a tight little squeeze before releasing his hand.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2