Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle

3 posters

Go down

Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle Empty Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle

Post by JadeFire Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 am

This thread will be the OOC thread for the Main RP thread. This thread will be based in the time setting of Medieval/Fantasy (dragons, elves, magic,Goddess,ect). Character profiles of said players can be found within this section at the following link
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/spam-f26/role-play-character-profiles-t1268.htm

Being this time setting the main RP thread will consist of just about anything. This thread will be like the MAIN ongoing story plot for Aderan forums Role Play. Sorta as its Castle.

As we grow and get more people involved will expand and make this thread have MUCH more meaning. I want Ideas for said Main thread. Is it going to be called the Castle are we going to have different players with different roles over said land around the castle ect. Let's do some brain storming Smile
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle Empty Re: Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle

Post by Alex Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 am

So now that there is an actual castle thread, I have a question (Or two):

Is it the same universe/place as the other one, i.e. if my character is doing something in the City of Aderan topic they cannot be in the castle doing castle stuff (As they cannot be in two places at once, at least my Character cannot.)

Can we just post what our room looks like/how it is layed out etc. while our character is elsewhere (In the City of Aderan thread) *This Question assumes a 'yes' answer to the first question.*

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle Empty Re: Out of Character (OOC) Aderan Castle

Post by JadeFire Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Aderan Castle is the Main RP thread, This is like the major one and once it takes off this is mostly where some of our character will post.

City of Aderan is just that the city to the Castle. It will from time to time be used be us or a second character to do things with in the city.

Right now being that we are just starting out. I think it is fair that each of us have main character(s) and a Servant that each of us can RP with that will be posting in a different color then our main characters.

This will help us get the Castle thread started and help us define our living area ect and keeps us from break the rule of your character can't be two places at once.

Also whiles Im posting and where I can get this out there to all that might be wanting to RP. I will make a RP rule board and stuff later on today..

Number one rule as Alex stated Your character can not be in two places at the same time. (Ex: You can't be in the City of Aderan doing something with your Main character and then be over in the Aderan Castle posting your doing something there.)

Rule #2 You may not kill off no ones Main character without it being ok to do so with the person that controls the Main character. ( ex: Martin can't RP that he stabs JadeFire and she slowly falls to the ground as her breathing becomes swallow and then she slowly slips away. her breathing stops. HOWEVER If Martin and I got together and I told him it was fine to do this then Be all means My character can be killed off.) In the Dueling thread its a bit different. These threads are for short lived characters and most likely depending on what the RP'ers wish at the end of each battle a sub-character will be brought to his death. That's ok as you can have another sub-character in the Dueling thread.) Sub-character don't need no profiles just names for the battles. If you wish to show off your character with a picture or give him a name that is great just make sure you post it in the Dueling OOC thread.

Rule #3 NO god Modding another person's character without their permission . this means you can't make someones character do anything without their permission. Your character is only responsible for his or her own actions and abilities. You may not control the actions or abilities of others. No one other then the Admins of this forums has the permission to do this. ( Admins can make a character leave this forum at any time if they have failed to follow site rules or causes a disturbance within the game or forums. At this time Admins can A) Post the character is no longer able to RP 2) The characters ruler will not be allowed back to the forums (at which time he can RP the death of said Character or give someone within the RP permission to RP the death of the character.. ( Rule 2 and 3 are both forms of God Modding.

Rule #4 Keep in mind this is a game. Nothing should be taken to a personal level ever within the RP broads what is said or done within these broads are happening to the characters not the person behind the screens. It’s a game, If you want to have a violent or dramatic reaction to something its happening to an inanimate (not real) character not you the person at the screen.

Rule #5 Try to remember when posting to use Different color text for Thoughts, Different color text for main characters, Different color text for servants and also different color Text if you have a 3rd person being part of your post. This just helps us determine what is going on. Dont try to put a RP post all in one paragraph. It's alot easier on the readers to have it spaced out and in nice format for them to get the real connection with the characters and enjoy the reading. To long of a post will just get skimmed over and not read fully. When this happens in RP you can miss a VERY important part that might throw the next person completely off when they do their post.

Rule #6 Anything can happen within the RP world.. If your the type of person that can't keep your characters and your personal real self on different levels and never take what is done in RP personal then its best not to start RP cause anything is possible and we don't want someone taking their character as the person behind the screen.

Rule #7 Rp thread are broke up in sections This helps with the out lay of the Lands of Aderan. There is an OOC thread for each main broad. If you have something you need to talk about outside of your character and the RP taking place within the main RP threads then please take it to that threads OOC thread. If by chance you most state something within an Main RP thread that is OOC (( )) Should be used to allow the other to see this is OOC post and will not be part of the Characters actions.

Rule #8 As stated above this is a game and it should be used to have FUN . always remember to have fun Smile

**think I just pretty much got carried away and went ahead and wrote up most of the rules for RP If I think of more I will post them. Later I will try my best to get us a Map of the Lands post. Im not to good at this but I will do my best to get one out where we have an idea where things are and just how the Lands of Aderan would look if one was to look down upon it from the air .
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 am

YAY! Rules....

But anyway real reason to post:

Can my second character be a cat? Not a talking cat, or a big cat, or a humanoid cat, but just a cat, like a pet for my main Character? But I still control him (If its a him) as I would a normal character.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Alex wrote:YAY! Rules....

But anyway real reason to post:

Can my second character be a cat? Not a talking cat, or a big cat, or a humanoid cat, but just a cat, like a pet for my main Character? But I still control him (If its a him) as I would a normal character.

-Alex

You can have a pet for your Character this isn't considered you second character either.. If its something that will be a pet to you main character just place it some wheres within you Characters Profile Smile
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 am

Dane will be one if the Guards for the Castle.. Can also be used to help with the placements of rooms and living space. I will try to get this board going soon..
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Malfoy, a human Fighter is in charge of the castle dungeon. He oversees all bounties brought to the castle, and is head over the castle security. He also relies heavily on informants who bring news to the castle and delivers messages were instructed. His right hand man is Mallik, a human thief,is a rat in every sense of the word, but is useful in many situations. Little goes on inside the castle walls that these two men do not hear of. The dungeon is in the lowest part of the east wing. So is their living quarters and armory stockpiles. There is a working forge and ample supply of metals in time of seige, but most forgery takes place in the nearby city.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 am

Anyone still interested in a little Rping here ??
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down