Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish MY Sentence Game.

5 posters

Go down

Finish MY Sentence Game. Empty Finish MY Sentence Game.

Post by JadeFire Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

This is a bit of a spin off of the 3-word-story game. Instead of having a word limit, you must continue the story by doing what the title says. An example would be:

Person 1: One day, Eli went to the store

Person 2: to get a bag of groceries for his

Person 3: nice old grandma. His grandma once said

Let's be sure to keep our post within the rules of the forums and have fun Very Happy

Opening post is:
Once upon a time in the Great
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Finish MY Sentence Game. Empty Re: Finish MY Sentence Game.

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Well you say, finish my sentence, but you have 3 people in the same sentence so I am a bit confused, but here we go.

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King.Who was known to
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been
kind to his people and always listened to them.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 am

kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osyndicate Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 am

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.

EDIT: I just re-read and understood the rules, I didn't realise you were supposed to finish the sentance (Bit obvious but I still didn't lol).
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.Picking his self up from the floor and dusting his self off. He looked down at the sight
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.Picking his self up from the floor and dusting his self off. He looked down at the sight of the ardvark he had squashed. It was very
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.Picking his self up from the floor and dusting his self off. He looked down at the sight of the ardvark he had squashed. It was very disturbing how he just
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.Picking his self up from the floor and dusting his self off. He looked down at the sight of the aardvark he had squashed. It was very disturbing how he just couldn't get that image out of his mind.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Once upon a time in the Great City of Ember there was a young King. Who was known to be generous and have a big heart.The King had always been kind to his people and always listened to them.But then one day, after his pet gold monkey was stolen, he became enraged. Fueled by rage, he assembled his army and armed his troops with everything possible. Once finishing that he wanted to make a wall around his lands.Making sure the walls where in place and in proper order as shown in the diagram ,he set off to check on everything else. Walking towards the giant elephant he fell over.Picking his self up from the floor and dusting his self off. He looked down at the sight of the aardvark he had squashed. It was very disturbing how he just couldn't get that image out of his mind. And it came to pass that the King
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down