Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yala to finish buildings

3 posters

Go down

Yala to finish buildings Empty Yala to finish buildings

Post by Alex Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm

From the news page:
"4) You can also complete a building you are building by using Yala. Building Construction Yard 1 costs only 1 Yala to build immediately, buildings, which need one day to completion can be built immediately for 24 Yala. (You need 1 Yala for every 2 turns a building type needs to be finished)."

Is there going to be any sort of limit to this? I.e a maximum of X amount of buildings being finished instantly per day or X amount of Yala being spent each day?
If you finish a building will it be instant or will you have to wait until the end of the turn to start (and then finish with yala) another building, or can you finish them all at the same time if you have the yala?

If not then a player who has saved alot of yala (But not an excessive amount, it is quite cheap to finish buildings) will be able to have all the buildings finished within half an hour of the round starting and be able to begin putting resources into techs etc long before a player who has used their yala in this round and doesnt spend any $ on the game.
This will also give a player who finishes the Foreign Ministry building and starts an alliance a small head start in their alliance glory points.

Pretty much my question is: Have you thought about this update for very long or did it just come to you and you have decided to put it in.
Why didn't you post this in the "upcomiong updates" section a long time ago and let us debate/look at/talk about all the things this update will mean, instead of posting it now as a definate update 10 days before the start of the new round...

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Yala to finish buildings Empty Re: Yala to finish buildings

Post by Nomad Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am

I have way past 4,000 yala and perm SS already so yeah I see everything being built and alliances coming together in less then 24 hrs. As for how things are done everyone should be use to it by now.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 am

I am getting used to it, but this IS my first round so I am still learning about the way the game is run...

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am