Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR is open to negotiations with TIE

+9
GeIveI2aL
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
ian
Vesper
Sandwalker
Universe
Special Agent 47
Kismet
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WR is open to negotiations with TIE - Page 3 Empty Re: WR is open to negotiations with TIE

Post by Universe Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 am

Wink Mistakes happen, Jiro, to everyone. *grin*
My own 2 latest mistakes, one expensive and stupid, the other one naive and stupid;
- Destruction-attacking Sara when Assaults were required. (expensive and stupid)
- Thinking Kenzu would eventually see reason. I just read his message of the day.. and seriously.. I don't know why we're as tolerant as we have been. (naive and stupid)

Anyway, for future reference:
Keinutnai - 12 wrote:I am Keinutnai, leader of the World Republic (O)
World Republic is an alliance of Order Empire

To become an ally of World Republic, contact me.
To join Order Empire, contact me, or one of Order Alliance leaders.

---World Republic---

World Republic strives for peace and friendship with all alliances and players. Farming and raiding missions are allowed.

All missions other than those to steal kuwal, raid untrained and reconaissance are considered hostile missions.

World Republic protects its members, therefore don't mass any of our members.
Those who mass WR members (by making assault, sabotage, assassin or other hostile missions) and commit first agression should expect being massed back by World Republic. Don't mass our members and we will not mass you.

---Show Solidarity with World Republic---

TIE masses innocent players, who did nothing to them!
Help us stop their dark crusade!

World Republic accepts help from any alliance or player, who is willing to provide economic help (by sending resources), military support (by fighting together with us), information and advice.

You may also join the defenders league. Members of the defenders league are alliances and individual players, who always fight side by side, if one is massed by an agressor. Those who join will be protected by World Republic for their lifetime! Contact me to join!

---World Republic and Imperium (Current relations)---

Imperium and World Republic are currently at war.

Imperium has dissolved the peace treaty with World Republic using a false pretext before christmas (21.12.2009) and declared war on WR and WR allies on 28.12.2009

Internal affairs of World Republic are none of TIE's business!

World Republic is open to accept a lasting peace treaty where Imperium would commit itself never to mass a WR member or WR allies again. If TIE agrees, WR is willing to commit itself never to mass a TIE member or their allies.

---History between World Republic and Imperium---

The relations with Imperium have been tense for many months already. These have been caused by many things, among others by misunderstandings. Even though World Republic declared intention of peace,

(13 Oct 2009) Imperium declared war on World Republic. This war lasted over 1 month.

In a war which lasted from 13 October till 16 November 2009:
World Republic alone killed over 7.200.000 miners and over 1.000.000 military units
World Republic lost roughly 500.000 miners and over 800.000 military units
WR allies killed 0.5-1 million units loosing 0.25-0.5 million units

(17 Nov 2009) After the war, a ceasefire has been agreed on by 4 parties:
The allies (World Republic, Geto Dacii and Hachigan)
and Imperium

(02 Dec 2009) After a few weeks, peace has been signed by all parties. WR signed on second december.

(21 Dec 2009) Imperium used a false pretext to dissolve the peace treaty with WR

-Imperium claimed that Shadow Phoenix was my spy. There was no communication between me and Shadow Phoenix for one month (because he quit the game), but the peace treaty was much younger than that.
-Imperium also claimed that I was sending "recruitment messages full of slander", when in fact it isn't true either. Imperium used as "evidence" a private message between me and a WR member, (who turned out to be spying for them), where I mentioned they abuse their power.

Ian claimed Imperium will stay neutral, but soon Imperium was sending their members to mass WR members and after a couple days Ian attacked himself.

(28 Dec 2009) Ian declared war on WR (original message is: "Kenzu and his supporters" = de facto WR and WR allies)

---World Republic and other alliances---

World Republic has military pacts with various brother alliances and will protect their members if attacked by any agressors.

World Republic keeps good relations with many alliances and concluded many deals and signed many treaties with other alliances.

If you want to improve/extend relations with World Republic, you can contact me and I will see what we can agree on.

---Important Notice---

The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to triumph Is for Good Men to do Nothing!

One by one, we would fall, but together we are invincible!

The Evil will not stop, until it dominates the whole world. Let us protect each other and defend our freedom to grow in peace!

Join the defenders league!

Muahaha, don't I love being evil.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

WR is open to negotiations with TIE - Page 3 Empty Re: WR is open to negotiations with TIE

Post by Vesper Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am

Everyday i learn more disturbing and border line unbelievable actions by kenzu...

I'll post the most recent ones publicly after i inform a few people in private. If some people read some of these rather disturbing facts without being prepared properly who knows what could happen.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

ok i just have to poin out some issues with his MOTD

Kenzu MOTD wrote:World Republic is open to accept a lasting peace treaty where Imperium would commit itself never to mass a WR member or WR allies again. If TIE agrees, WR is willing to commit itself never to mass a TIE member or their allies.

That kinda defeats the game.. If both sides get allies of all alliances whos left to mass each other?

Kenzu MOTD wrote:In a war which lasted from 13 October till 16 November 2009:
World Republic alone killed over 7.200.000 miners and over 1.000.000 military units
World Republic lost roughly 500.000 miners and over 800.000 military units
WR allies killed 0.5-1 million units loosing 0.25-0.5 million units

If i remember GD helped with that... So nice to see WR taking credit for others work.

Kenzu MOTD wrote:(02 Dec 2009) After a few weeks, peace has been signed by all parties. WR signed on second december.

I not 100% sure about that date. I know Lord Ish of H signed it and then you said that He doesn't speak for the empire, then i never saw GD post agreeing to the treaty.

Kenzu MOTD wrote:(21 Dec 2009) Imperium used a false pretext to dissolve the peace treaty with WR

-Imperium claimed that Shadow Phoenix was my spy. There was no communication between me and Shadow Phoenix for one month (because he quit the game), but the peace treaty was much younger than that.
-Imperium also claimed that I was sending "recruitment messages full of slander", when in fact it isn't true either. Imperium used as "evidence" a private message between me and a WR member, (who turned out to be spying for them), where I mentioned they abuse their power.

Ian claimed Imperium will stay neutral, but soon Imperium was sending their members to mass WR members and after a couple days Ian attacked himself.

1. as much as you say that you 2 didn't talk it was months, the point is he was there, you should have said something as a gesture of good faith. I don't know if he was a working spy but I do know he was the one stiring the most SHIT about GD, then went inactive after they joined the war.
2. Imperium did stay neutral in the massing of WR. It was memebers that did the massings. Notice how when Imperium did join they took 10 people out in 1 sitting?

Kenzu MOTD wrote:(28 Dec 2009) Ian declared war on WR (original message is: "Kenzu and his supporters" = de facto WR and WR allies)
I don't see us hitting GD. Yes we have hit some outside of WR, however they helped you last time, and were building large strikes, had they had them before that would be a bit different.

Now I am in TIE, I am a loyal supporter of Ian. I have agrued some points Ian has made, I have pointed some things out to him. But so far Ian hasn't tried to hide anything. We aren't using allies to get to Kenzu, we are fighting him, in the open.
I think Kenzu has a great mind for tatics, however he uses that mind of hsi in the wrong way. Instead of doing things behind the scenes, do them in the open. Show as much of the truth as you can when you want to get help and let the people make there own mind up. Most of the crap you are dealing with is due to How you used The Company against GD then used GD and The Commonwealth to try and take out The Company. Using backdoor tatics. Ok i am going to stop here bc my train of thought just went off the tracks.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm

bless you seaborgium ... trying to use logic and reason. HAHAha.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Yeah i know, some say its a lost cause, but every village idiot has an epiphany. Just have to present the case and hope some gets in.

Also I was not calling Kenzu an idiot, it was merely an expression

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Ohh thats nice of you seaborgium but ill take care of this -

I think i speak every-bodies mind when i declare that -
Kenzu you sir are a royal bafoon.....

I think thats that. Now back to the killing and the blood and the murder and the killing and the screams and the laughter... When will it stop Kenzu when?
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Definition of bafoon :. (bă-fün'). 1. (n.) One who is foolish and distinctly resembles a baboon.

Origins: From buffoon, a clown or jester, and baboon.

Thought it was a typo, I had to look it up.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum