Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR is open to negotiations with TIE

+9
GeIveI2aL
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
ian
Vesper
Sandwalker
Universe
Special Agent 47
Kismet
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WR is open to negotiations with TIE - Page 2 Empty Re: WR is open to negotiations with TIE

Post by Admin Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 am

Vesper wrote:Why would we take the knife out a beast that we know full well will jump at the chance to bite you?
There's about 4 reasons I can think of, off the top of my head, why. In terms of importance, they beat the other 2 I can think of why not, by a long shot Smile.
But yeh, everyone does as they please, it's a game afterall.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

WR is open to negotiations with TIE - Page 2 Empty Re: WR is open to negotiations with TIE

Post by ian Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 am

Kismet wrote:Ian, I have left it open for you to message me at the very least and I've not heard word 1 from you at this point. If it's because you don't like me for some reason, you might want to consider having someone else (diplomat/s) discuss anything with me. If you are so agreed, please post that and then post nothing further since this would be a negotiation thread.... Kenzu won't be posting here either. IF you're acting as TIE's diplomat..... and won't even talk to me, you really should consider another to do the negotiations.

By asking for a diplomat that can make the decision for the alliance in agreeing to any terms, that would be important so there wouldn't be such a delay. The diplomat would need that authority.

I have added you on msn several days ago - your issue with msn explains why i have been unable to catch you online. Vesper/ SA47 are handling most of the diplomacy anyway - i ll merely need to agree to what's decided, but will also be actively involved in any negotiation process as well.

As for my flip-flopping, T.I.E's demands have not changed - we want Kenzu out of WR's leadership for his actions, and we want him excluded from any peace treaty so that we can shut him up with force whenever it's necessary. Right now since WR & T.I.E are in open war (see The Dark Crusade topic) we also want him removed from World Republic, as well as a surrender statement by WR, and a statement apologising for any actions committed in the name of WR by Kenzu/ your players.

Once these terms are complied, if we find they ve been complied with fully - all attacks on WR will cease. In the mean time - The Imperium will continue as many attacks as we can on World Republic.... taking out a ever larger number of its members. We won't make the same mistake and ease the pressure of World Republic, only for you to then smash us once you ve regrouped (like you did last time)....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

As Vesper and SA47 have found out - I am not Kenzu.

IF I place a peace treaty in place, it sticks. Anyone on my side who violates it would be dealt with harshly, as I would expect the other side to do if someone from their side violated it.

I'll get my msn on here. Netbooks are just a pain with the itty-bitty keyboards!

Forgive any typos or extra characters Sad

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am

Kismet wrote:As Vesper and SA47 have found out - I am not Kenzu.

IF I place a peace treaty in place, it sticks. Anyone on my side who violates it would be dealt with harshly, as I would expect the other side to do if someone from their side violated it.

I'll get my msn on here. Netbooks are just a pain with the itty-bitty keyboards!

Forgive any typos or extra characters Sad

you don't have the power to deal harshly with just anyone in your alliance. You would need to be the leader to state that without reserves.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm

I never was very good at diplomacy, good luck Kismet and Vesper

*walks away from this table*
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Since i m a nice person, and i respect Vesper's opinion - no more *coordinated* (as in... alliance organised - but individuals may still conduct sporadic actions on their own) assaults by T.I.E will be launched against MOST (not all) of World Republic's players for the next 6hours.

After that - we ll resume doing what we are doing (targetting any and all WR players of opportunity).

That gives you 6hours to figure out a decent peace package and propose it here on the forum.

I won't lie to you though - unless you ve agreed to our all terms we ll almost certainly reject it... but if the proposal is at least half-decent it will factor into our decision making on just who in World Republic joins the fallen next - and thus our next attacks MAY be less severe if we feel World Republic is at least trying to put forward a decent peace proposal.

I ll make one thing clear though: There WON'T be any long term (i.e. more than 6hours) halts of attacks on WR - letting the pressure of World Republic - as long as this war continues. We tried that before - leaving WR alone for 3 weeks... and then paid the price when WR struck us back. We are not risking it again (i have absolutely zero faith in Kenzu's trustworthyness these days - and i m very skeptical about whether or not his influence in WR has actually been reduced even slightly i.e. i think he is still the one controlling all the strings in WR).

In essence then - your going to have to figure out exactly what your prepared to accept while still "under fire". There won't be a long-term (more than 6hours) halt to our attacks untill peace is finally established.

Our terms btw:

- Official surrender of World Republic

- Removal of Kenzu from World Republic

- Official apology on behalf of World Republic by WR's leadership (whoever they may be after Kenzu is removed) for any actions committed by Kenzu in the name of World Republic

- A public promise never to conduct hostile subterfuge/ undermining campaigns against another alliance again.

- A public promise to treat any and all AW players with decency and respect - and to always ensure peaceful means are utilised first (i.e. no more massing small players like happened to Tackless shadow and a couple of others).
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey you think we could get New years off so I can go get drunk off my face and/or cuss someone out for being an idiot

Last edited by FarleShadow on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 pm

FarleShadow wrote:Hey you think we could get New years off so I can go get drunk off my face and/or cuss someone out for being an idiot

you can always go on ppt or smth.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 pm

smth?

But yea, I figure most people are gunna go to a new years party anyway, so why not have alittle peace.

Promptly followed by a hangover. and perhaps vows of NDA

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:58 pm

My vow remains as always: "I vow not to attack anyone when I am not in front of the computer."

smth=something.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 am

Kismet wrote:IF I place a peace treaty in place, it sticks. Anyone on my side who violates it would be dealt with harshly, as I would expect the other side to do if someone from their side violated it.

Then why as Kenzu's actions been let go with no discipline nor any reaction from WR HC?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 am

Okay so reasons why this whole deal will be drawn out for even longer.

WR took a vote as to stay and fight or to have kenzu step down as leader. Sadly they voted to stay and fight. Which then resulted in me returning to TIE and assassinating people. Now i didnt want to be involved in this war but when only 1 member of WR can see the logic in Kenzu's actions it sorta proves the whole reason why every1 in WR was targetted in the first place. Now at least we can hit every1 in WR and no1 can say "hey i dont support kenzu dont hit me." because i know how the vote went and well you do support him.

Next point, i figured i would run a few tests on kenzu. every1 keeps asking why do we hate kenzu, why wont we give him a chance, why cant we start to trust him. Well i test out how truthful kenzu was. So i messaged kenzu only and before starting the conversation he agreed to not publicize the conversation, told me personally he would keep the conversation private just between us. I said a bunch of things that will tempt him to go to his alliance and things he will really want to post on the forum.

For example: i told kenzu that TIE hated him and ian never follows treaties and we all plan to sit on WR forever. I had a feeling that will tempt him enough to report to his alliance. That of course is complete crap as i personally created the polls for TIE and a 95%+ vote was for peace. So within hours i hear that Kenzu sends that alliance wide PM about ian and his never follow treaty deal to his members. So that right there is the evidence that kenzu cant be trusted even on a 1 on 1 basis.

Next, WR appointed 2 diplomats to be permitted to create, edit, and enforce the agreements for peace since Kenzu was not making much progress with his random demands. So of course in the list created by the diplomats for WR is a demand created by kenzu himself and all were agreed on except for the 1 by kenzu. Now if the diplomats never had the power to do anything why the hell did you even appoint them? If WR had any intentions of peace why would kenzu ignore the messages from BOTH diplomats? Both diplomats i feel were great to work with and i enjoyed conversing with both.

Next, again WR claims they want peace. But that again is total bollocks. Kenzu sends PMs to other alliances leaders all the time while he has his members pretending they want peace. Yes yes i know all about the messages. Hell I probably knew the response to most of the messages before they were even sent to kenzu. (if you remember kenzu sending mass PMs is what got him in trouble in the first place!!!!)

Also, why would people that were previously in WR or in O or had previous relations with WR randomly out of the blue start to arm strikes? You think that a mobilization will go unnoticed? Just a side fact for WR. I spy most of the server everyday. i track growths mostly but every once in a while i will check out military upgrades. Hell one of the critical mistakes kenzu made was have people he had attack TIE early on butcher their account removing all income units and have them build war machine accounts. These account were meant to be the lead strikers for WR.

Now i need to work down my to do list
~ Respond to todays bs on AW forums (X)
~ Respond to the million of fricken MSN messages ( )
~ Read the 128 inbox messages ( )
~ Read ally forums ( )
~ Read and post on TIE forums ( )
~ Message people to gather their stance ( )
~ Choose new targets that managed to piss me off now that i know all of WR except for 1 person voted to fight ( )
~ Begin set up for the 3.6bil strike ( )
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Hahahaha ohh dear - is it me or did you just piss off Vesper too?

Well thats good, i was wondering when you were gonna give up on this nampy pampy diplomacy crap Vesper. Now we can take down some accounts just like in the old days Razz
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh, we've been working on our Death Star
All the livelong day
We've been working on our Death Star
Just to pass the time away

Can't you see the power growing
Rise up before dawn´s dew
Can't you hear the captain shouting
Kenzu, screw your crew!

Kenzu, won't you screw
Kenzu, won't you screw
Kenzu, won't you screw your crew
Kenzu, won't you screw
Kenzu, won't you screw
Kenzu, won't you screw your crew

Someone's in the kitchen with Sara
Someone's in the kitchen I know
Someone's in the kitchen with Sara
Spamming on the forums oh, and singing

Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Spamming on the forums, oh!

Last edited by Universe on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It broke. I fixed.)
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 pm

wow. pale

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Let me quote your messages for further references.
I hope kismet will reply with our official stance to this message soon

Yesterday at 3:57 pm
ian wrote:Since i m a nice person, and i respect Vesper's opinion - no more *coordinated* (as in... alliance organised - but individuals may still conduct sporadic actions on their own) assaults by T.I.E will be launched against MOST (not all) of World Republic's players for the next 6hours.

After that - we ll resume doing what we are doing (targetting any and all WR players of opportunity).

That gives you 6hours to figure out a decent peace package and propose it here on the forum.

I won't lie to you though - unless you ve agreed to our all terms we ll almost certainly reject it... but if the proposal is at least half-decent it will factor into our decision making on just who in World Republic joins the fallen next - and thus our next attacks MAY be less severe if we feel World Republic is at least trying to put forward a decent peace proposal.

I ll make one thing clear though: There WON'T be any long term (i.e. more than 6hours) halts of attacks on WR - letting the pressure of World Republic - as long as this war continues. We tried that before - leaving WR alone for 3 weeks... and then paid the price when WR struck us back. We are not risking it again (i have absolutely zero faith in Kenzu's trustworthyness these days - and i m very skeptical about whether or not his influence in WR has actually been reduced even slightly i.e. i think he is still the one controlling all the strings in WR).

In essence then - your going to have to figure out exactly what your prepared to accept while still "under fire". There won't be a long-term (more than 6hours) halt to our attacks untill peace is finally established.

Our terms btw:

- Official surrender of World Republic

- Removal of Kenzu from World Republic

- Official apology on behalf of World Republic by WR's leadership (whoever they may be after Kenzu is removed) for any actions committed by Kenzu in the name of World Republic

- A public promise never to conduct hostile subterfuge/ undermining campaigns against another alliance again.

- A public promise to treat any and all AW players with decency and respect - and to always ensure peaceful means are utilised first (i.e. no more massing small players like happened to Tackless shadow and a couple of others).

Vesper wrote:Okay so reasons why this whole deal will be drawn out for even longer.

WR took a vote as to stay and fight or to have kenzu step down as leader. Sadly they voted to stay and fight. Which then resulted in me returning to TIE and assassinating people. Now i didnt want to be involved in this war but when only 1 member of WR can see the logic in Kenzu's actions it sorta proves the whole reason why every1 in WR was targetted in the first place. Now at least we can hit every1 in WR and no1 can say "hey i dont support kenzu dont hit me." because i know how the vote went and well you do support him.

Next point, i figured i would run a few tests on kenzu. every1 keeps asking why do we hate kenzu, why wont we give him a chance, why cant we start to trust him. Well i test out how truthful kenzu was. So i messaged kenzu only and before starting the conversation he agreed to not publicize the conversation, told me personally he would keep the conversation private just between us. I said a bunch of things that will tempt him to go to his alliance and things he will really want to post on the forum.

For example: i told kenzu that TIE hated him and ian never follows treaties and we all plan to sit on WR forever. I had a feeling that will tempt him enough to report to his alliance. That of course is complete crap as i personally created the polls for TIE and a 95%+ vote was for peace. So within hours i hear that Kenzu sends that alliance wide PM about ian and his never follow treaty deal to his members. So that right there is the evidence that kenzu cant be trusted even on a 1 on 1 basis.

Next, WR appointed 2 diplomats to be permitted to create, edit, and enforce the agreements for peace since Kenzu was not making much progress with his random demands. So of course in the list created by the diplomats for WR is a demand created by kenzu himself and all were agreed on except for the 1 by kenzu. Now if the diplomats never had the power to do anything why the hell did you even appoint them? If WR had any intentions of peace why would kenzu ignore the messages from BOTH diplomats? Both diplomats i feel were great to work with and i enjoyed conversing with both.

Next, again WR claims they want peace. But that again is total bollocks. Kenzu sends PMs to other alliances leaders all the time while he has his members pretending they want peace. Yes yes i know all about the messages. Hell I probably knew the response to most of the messages before they were even sent to kenzu. (if you remember kenzu sending mass PMs is what got him in trouble in the first place!!!!)

Also, why would people that were previously in WR or in O or had previous relations with WR randomly out of the blue start to arm strikes? You think that a mobilization will go unnoticed? Just a side fact for WR. I spy most of the server everyday. i track growths mostly but every once in a while i will check out military upgrades. Hell one of the critical mistakes kenzu made was have people he had attack TIE early on butcher their account removing all income units and have them build war machine accounts. These account were meant to be the lead strikers for WR.

Now i need to work down my to do list
~ Respond to todays bs on AW forums (X)
~ Respond to the million of fricken MSN messages ( )
~ Read the 128 inbox messages ( )
~ Read ally forums ( )
~ Read and post on TIE forums ( )
~ Message people to gather their stance ( )
~ Choose new targets that managed to piss me off now that i know all of WR except for 1 person voted to fight ( )
~ Begin set up for the 3.6bil strike ( )

Last edited by Kenzu on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm

spies and someone willing to give up information are 2 different things.

Something I have said since day one of this stuff about spies.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 pm

should I quote Kenzu for future reference? Btw, welcome back to posting Kenzu. I'm sure you'll be quick about undoing kismet's work, whatever that was worth.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Seriously Kenzu ill tell you my official stance on the whole thing - As long as you are in charge of WR i will not stop massing your members, as long as you keep posting on threads involving TIE i will make sure your massed and as long as you play i will ensure that everything you attempt is met with resistance and opposition. That is my personal promise to you, this war will end and there will be peace between TIE and WR eventually but as long as i hold my position in TIE every word you utter weather with good intentions or bad I will respond by massing you or those close to you.

For those who need reasons for everything - i dont like him and his views on... well just about everything. Simply put i disagree with his point of view full stop. As this is a game i have the option to voice my disagreement through actions.

Im not pretending to be right or wrong, justified or unjust. This is a choice i have made and now it is a battle of self-belief and determination.

(PS - sorry for the outburst Ian, im sure we can talk about this later)

"Give me a rod and i will fish, give me a book and i will learn, give me a sword and i will make them remember my name "
Long live The Imperium and those it shelters
Supreme High Commander Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 am

Kenzu wrote:
seaborgium wrote:spies and someone willing to give up information are 2 different things.

then talk to ian about it

He seems to consider almost everyone a spy, who talks to me and is a member of TIE

above from a PM i got,

yes kenzu i agree, i have pushed that and said that, i am sure i have said it here on the forum. I have pounded that on our forums.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 am

seaborgium wrote:spies and someone willing to give up information are 2 different things.

That may be. However shadow phoenix was placed in our alliance SPECIFICALLY to gather information on us. It wasn't some random member unintentionally giving away important information, or some member just happening to "chat" about TIE occurrences - it was a member placed in our alliance for the purpose of gathering intelligeance - a member who later on took orders from Kenzu.

When the peace treaty was agreed - Kenzu should have withdrawn him... or if Shadow Phoeniex hadn't responded back to his withdrawal orders - at least have told TIE so we could remove him. Instead... he did nothing. He kept him in TIE, and there is no doubt in my mind that Kenzu would have done his upmost best to reactivate the moment something cropped up between WR and TIE.

THAT is a spy. That is what Kenzu did - and that is why the peace treaty was broken... coupled with his lovely recruitment messages and message of the day.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 am

Just wanted to point out that on top of that, Pheonix was also the one Ranting about going to war with GD over farming, and the best one was when he attacked Rflash "just to get his defense". I bet Rflash, if he remebers it, can confirm he got "devastating damage" and not an accurate gage of his defense. All the while there was a public topic with a daily/semi weekly update on all of Rflashes stats at the time. Many of us, such as myself, gaged our defensive needs against Rflashes strike at the time.

But I'm sure that's just a "coincident".
Cool
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 am

Hi SA47, I state no opinion on ShadowPhoenix. If you get Devestating damage in your strike details, the strike log still lists a number. I don't know if this is a bug, but the info is there if you know where to find it, so ShadowPhoenix did get a number.
If ShadowPhoenix was a spy, then DiscoVader saved the peace with his one-on-one.

Last edited by Jiro on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced DarkPhoenix with ShadowPhoenix. Got mixed up, sorry)

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 am

What are you talking about dark phoenix?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am

Sorry, ShadowPhoenix, I'll correct the mistake. And maybe it disproves the whole point about DiscoVader

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum