Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting credits

4 posters

Go down

Voting credits Empty Voting credits

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:12 am

It is just an ideea that came up to me. What if instead of the UU, each vote gives you credits that you can use as you wish, by converting them into AT, ST, UU, CT, kuwal?... this could motivate more people to vote for the site if they have a choice for their bonus...
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Voting credits Empty Re: Voting credits

Post by Admin Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 am

ok, i could imagine market rates to be indicator of kuwal/at/uu
but st and ct not sure i'd want to have an option to
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Admin wrote:ok, i could imagine market rates to be indicator of kuwal/at/uu
but st and ct not sure i'd want to have an option to

Do as you want, i just gave a sugestion. Even so, if you use the market rates someone won`t get too many CTs/STs from voting, anyway. At the current rate for one vote someone would get 2.31 attacks..... 12 votes = 24 attacks, which is 2 STs. For the CT, you could use the sabotage mission for example (3CT/10ST).

Also, the credits get maxed each day after voting... so they can`t be stored... if that is what concerns you.

Anyway, consider this only if it`s not too much trouble.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 pm

It is an intresting idea, thats for sure. IDK about storing the "credits" tho.

And I don't really see it motivating anyone it doesnt motive now. Most everyone who plays actively votes daily already. The UU boost is still massive compared to other games.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 pm

I would keep as it is that you get uu, afterall you can sell the uu in the market if you want, or through the broker system.

BTW, I think we should remove the possibility that people get units through the command centre by simply clicking their own link.

Bonuses should be given exclusively if people vote on the sites, AND when new people join the game (and keep playing). Let's say they have to reach at least 25% of average army size. That would be roughly 25.000 population.

New players should start always with 1.000 population.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Kenzu wrote:I would keep as it is that you get uu, afterall you can sell the uu in the market if you want, or through the broker system.

BTW, I think we should remove the possibility that people get units through the command centre by simply clicking their own link.

Bonuses should be given exclusively if people vote on the sites, AND when new people join the game (and keep playing). Let's say they have to reach at least 25% of average army size. That would be roughly 25.000 population.

This already happens doesnt it? admin made it so any referal you get, if they play so long yopu get resources for it?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 am

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:I would keep as it is that you get uu, afterall you can sell the uu in the market if you want, or through the broker system.

This already happens doesnt it? admin made it so any referal you get, if they play so long yopu get resources for it?

Yes, the referral works. That's true.

I'd like the unit bonus through base page removed. It is unnecessary. Let the people get more units through voting instead.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Kenzu wrote:

I'd like the unit bonus through base page removed. It is unnecessary. Let the people get more units through voting instead.

as long as you up the amount so its the same I dont care, 1 less link to click.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down