Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove sts

+2
Keinutnai
vaga
6 posters

Go down

Remove sts Empty Remove sts

Post by vaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 am

Why dont u remove the st's???It's killing the war. U will put a raid limit on player with big army size. I will bring war to another level.The war is very expensive as it is right now. But with st's you cannot farm to get back and if u farm u cant mass. Do something about st's or just call the game aderanpansy's.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Remove sts Empty Re: Remove sts

Post by Keinutnai Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

You need to learn how to prioritize and you have to find the strategy that will maximize the effect of the ST you have at hand.

If you allocate the right amount of ST to different missions, you will be able to mass and also to replenish what you have lost with farming and raiding.

And there is a reason why there are ST. I also don't see a reason why players with big army size should have a raid limit and smaller players shouldn't. Same rules should apply to everyone.

And big players shouldn't be put at a disadvantage against players who have the same account value, but decided to waste it on ridiculous 5 trillion technology levels instead of buying UU.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 pm

i dont know what ST production is nowadays. but assuming its still 2 per turn.

why not raise it to 4-10 per turn and have it cap at say 8k.
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 pm

To me it seems ST in part are in place to assist large alliances like World Republic. So of course 'Keinutnai's preference would be to defend the game principle of strike turns, because as part of a larger alliance their members are able to attack far more frequently than a small alliance.

Take for instance up until a day or so ago 'WR' had 49 members, that is nearly ten times as many as 'POHIDA' (with only 5 members), and so though 'WR' currently has only about 75% of the alliance power of POHIDA it is highly unlikely that this small alliance can ever defeat 'WR" because our ST would be diluted by attacking up to ten times as many players, so it does not matter how good of a strategists the players in my alliance may be, because in the long run with the restrictions on ST there is no possible way for a small alliance to ever be a threat to bigger alliances, and that is just how WR likes it. But, this is not to suggest that my alliance has any desire to destroy WR at this time, but rather my comments are presented simply to illustrate that there is at least one reason why there are the current limitations on 'strike turns'.
Vex
Vex
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 am

vex thats in correct.

TMI had 5-7 people hitting all of WR and we kept them down just as Muj is doing now.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 am

Vex wrote:To me it seems ST in part are in place to assist large alliances like World Republic. So of course 'Keinutnai's preference would be to defend the game principle of strike turns, because as part of a larger alliance their members are able to attack far more frequently than a small alliance.

play a game where 1 person can hold down and/or blackmail whole alliances and you will realize why ST's exist
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down