Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

+20
Vex
Steveanaya
Truestrike
Admin
Black Lotus
stars
Smog
kingkongfan1
Lord Ishurue
zy-fy
navblue
mental
Special Agent 47
fivel
Kenzu
seaborgium
vaga
Keinutnai
Gamniac
castravete
24 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) - Page 22 Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by fivel Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Gamniac wrote:6 out of the 27 aren't playing and the majority of those that are tend to be a bit under-leveled.
Only sad thing that I can see is that this war is lasting so damn long.

Gamniac, it's pointless to talk to him. Let him live in his own world.

@Castravete
Don't talk about a possible peace, if you know that Mujengan doesn't intend to end this war anytime soon. No matter what I say, it would not cause the war to end.
i intended to stop posting in this thread (or at all) but it's hard to do so when i see the first smart thing said by kenzu
maybe after christmas we will be touched by the holiday spirit and we would be opened for discussions Laughing

EDIT: but i would not keep by breath till than
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) - Page 22 Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by castravete Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Talking about my own world: in that little world of mine you are completely reduced to silence. Just try make my dream come true and shut up a little.

Gamniac the war could be over very quick as soon as that honest leader of your admits the low lever he reached in backstabing, lying and cheating. Maybe he can convince us to reach an agreement by showing that picture we so much await for. To make this clear a don't give a damn about his "supply" line and his allies. I'm just currios if we were right or not. If he gives us the picture and he proves we were wrong we abort the war action and also we will offer the public apologies we should give after so wrongfully accusing him. So lets shorten the sufference and make a little light and let Kenzu decide.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 pm

castravete wrote:Talking about my own world: in that little world of mine you are completely reduced to silence. Just try make my dream come true and shut up a little.

Gamniac the war could be over very quick as soon as that honest leader of your admits the low lever he reached in backstabing, lying and cheating. Maybe he can convince us to reach an agreement by showing that picture we so much await for. To make this clear a don't give a damn about his "supply" line and his allies. I'm just currios if we were right or not. If he gives us the picture and he proves we were wrong we abort the war action and also we will offer the public apologies we should give after so wrongfully accusing him. So lets shorten the sufference and make a little light and let Kenzu decide.

don't count me in for that, i'm in just for the war, i don't care about how this will end but i guarantee here and now that i will not apologize for any of the war results.
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

It will be probably the best if you guys first figure out yourself what goal you want to achieve with this war/whether you have already achieved it.

Once you have decided, you can let us know if you are interested in a peace treaty.

WR can continue the war indefinitely, however I believe that WR would support an end to the war if there is a fair peace treaty, such as a peace treaty without asking anything from either side.

Asking for sensitive information about our supply lines such as the one which Castravete mentions will be fruitless, because we would not exchange this information for any other information that Mujengan could offer to us.

That's why it's important to know the Mujengan official stance on ending the war. Do they agree the war was long enough, or they want to continue. If they want to continue the war, then any peace talks are pointless. If they are open to peace, then starting the discussion makes sense.

I personally welcome peace, but only a fair peace, just like most of us.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 pm

castravete wrote:Talking about my own world: in that little world of mine you are completely reduced to silence. Just try make my dream come true and shut up a little.

Do you read while you write or do you write before you think?...What did you missed from my so called peace offer? Do you read, dude?...or in that complex education you have from your parents they missed some basic reading lessons?..READ, dude...REEEEEEAD...I quoted it so you can read it again...please try to READ!LOL...hard isn't it?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
WR can continue the war indefinitely

Laughing Laughing Laughing

if there is someone who could continue the war indefinitely is US, and here is my arguments (you have none except fullish determination):
1. we DON'T lose our income because:
- we DON'T need to use critical or any other kind of real alert, this is something we can't say for you guys because you stay on CRITICAL 5 days a week (2 days a week you can use ppt );
- we DON'T get farmed due to low defence;
- we CAN use OVERTIME without using PPT.
2. we DON'T need to many ST or AT to mass you guys due to the fact that you never have something worth killing except the time we have to many ST and we go on a rampage killing whatever we find on WR to burn our excess of resources.
3. our only loses are our 1 day of profit needed to help that 1 member you decide to "MASS" ( Laughing) every month or so (that is how often you get the required resources for you mass attempt).

So, we gladly pay all these "loses" just to farm or mass you whenever we want to.

fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm

fivel wrote:

So, we gladly pay all these "loses" just to farm or mass you whenever we want to.

We're like an exclusive club, we have lots of money and we use it to kick the crap out of sorry little people Smile))
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Smog wrote:
fivel wrote:

We're like an exclusive club, we have lots of money and we use it to kick the crap out of sorry little people Smile))
not little people, just people that ask for it, and kenzu is screaming to be kicked Smile))
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Come on man...Kenzu is also little...a little liar and a little cheater.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm

everyone knew that kenzu and WR are small fishes even before the war started, kenzu's entire war tactics is based on: "don't worry guys, they will eventually get bored of kicking us while we do nothing"
but this is not going to happen this time, peace wont come just by waiting

i wonder if kenzu remembers how is it like to log in, see you have 100bil+ kuwal out in the open and nobody tried to stole it from you
not to mention that i dont think he remembers how is it like to have you incoming strike log empty
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 am

I quess you are not very funny fivel.... Sad
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 pm

-1 nab on their side...One little nab has hit the road. Who's that one?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 pm

One of my officers, top rated and only active one I had left.
Somehow, I can't fault him for leaving.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:35 am

Bramh
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:43 pm

why did he left?
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 am

He couldn't take it anymore.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Yep...guess it's kind of hard to be a new player and mop the floor with your account every 1-2 weeks just because you joined the wrong alliance with the wrong kind of leadership.

By the way: thanks for the free 600k Uu goku1719;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm

ok, before this war started, Mujengan had 47,218,426,585 war exp and now we have 90,923,428,360 this means we gained 43,705,001,775 (we almost doubled our war exp)

WR had 69,082,421,428 and at this moment they have 104,412,685,027 this means they gained 35,330,263,599 war exp

so, so far we gained 8,374,738,176 more war exp then WR

during this past few weeks it seams that WR just gave up without publicly admit it.

fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 pm

don't worry...they haven't given up. Keinutnai just doesn't find a sucker to pay him and convince him to mass us a little. Out of puppies, big bro?

and even if they have given up the situation benefits us because we farm them pretty well and every now and then we also have the opportunity to mass a little;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

[15 Dec] 09:30 Muzk 316,924,839,450 Kuwal Stolen 10 1113 5166 7,680,337,126 170,528,322,394 details

Good job wr
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

3 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 826,669,791,626 104,966,828,707 26[code]
Ouch Sad
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 am

Mujengan has shown that with high activity an alliance can outperform an alliance of casual players who have a bigger economic output.

You have shown that you are stronger. But the war is pointless now and lasted way too long. Let me know when we can have a fair peace.

It will be Christmas soon, a time for happiness and tranquility.

A good spirit doesn't lie there where a person takes advantage of a bad situation of another, but there where a person in the stronger position treats others as equals and tries to make everyone happy.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:42 am

We agree to end the war if you meet the following conditions:

1. You admit your defeat.

2. Lord Zeth and Zy-fy receive 1.5 million uu each as a Christmas present from WR.

In exchange we guarantee at least one month war-free, as a probation for you. If you start talking crap again, we resume.
War free means no aggressive missions.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 am

i think that kenzu will never agree with this, but in christmas spirit maybe he will surprise us
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Sounds like a great deal to me. Idk why he wouldn't accept.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum