Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

+20
Vex
Steveanaya
Truestrike
Admin
Black Lotus
stars
Smog
kingkongfan1
Lord Ishurue
zy-fy
navblue
mental
Special Agent 47
fivel
Kenzu
seaborgium
vaga
Keinutnai
Gamniac
castravete
24 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) - Page 13 Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

My answer was in response to Gamniac's "If others are having suspicions, they're not being very vocal about it lately." Now that I reread it, he was talking about Muj.

95% of TMI think your dirty and the game has gone to hell bc you play and admin can't see past the tip of his nose.

We play bc its something we just kinda "do". Most of us just bank, farm/raid a little.

Kenzu we don't say it bc its a mute point. Theres no use is in resorting to dirty tatics and foul air when we can just pond the crap out of anyone in WR with out much work.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

And this one is for cheating,MATE;) - Page 13 Empty Re: And this one is for cheating,MATE;)

Post by Gamniac Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Gamniac wrote:
navblue wrote: If you really cheat or not is irrelevant. As long as you play the player base will always be suspicious. No one may have brought it up in the past and the latest accusations may have been made for political reasons but the suspicion has always been there and always will be.

I'm curious if it is indeed the whole player base or just all of Mujengan.
If others are having suspicions, they're not being very vocal about it lately.
'Course, could just be they've been drowned out.
Anyone willing to sate my curiosity (non-Mujengans for preference)?

this was all water under the bridge, & I'll not be the one to drag up that dead horse & start beating it again. I know what I know, I know the evidence I saw. keinutnai/kenzu states that evidence was put forward to prove his innocence. I have never seen such evidence & my mind has never been changed on the subject.(sorry admin posting "he is innocent" is proof of nothing for me) sorry I have no "proof" of my own as there is no way to save logs or pm's in this game.

in the end, what keinutnai/kenzu & admin cannot seem to understand is this, "it is not whether keinutnai/kenzu actually cheated or not that is the issue here". it is the "perception" of what it "looks like" he has done here, & by all the logs I looked at & all the hours I spent watching at turn changes checking out banking times etc. + all the evidence presented by others it is my "perception" that keinutnai/kenzu has & does cheat. 1) how do you explain the fact that he knows what is on a players acct? (things that cannot be seen on a spy op, such as your trades on the GM, weapons/training facilities & a few others things). 2) the log-in/log-out times too perfect too often, once in a while the timing will line up like that with 2 people, but not every single time... "he logs in, banks, then with about enough time to log out of his acct & log into hers... Bang!!! the sara acct banks". same with attacks. I was married for 7 years & even with extensive planning there was no way me & my ex coulda pulled that off day, after day, after day, turn, after turn, after turn, for months on end without any variation in the times or who banked first, are you understanding what I am saying here? I mean seriously, I ran several massings with multiple players going after 1 or more opponents, & with all on msn/irc/whatever where communication was simplified, someone, sometimes, jumped the gun or we had 2 players hit at the same time. do you get my point here? I personally came to the conclusion that he was cheating... that or else he was some sort of A.I. robot or something of that nature, & no evidence has ever come up to change my mind. I just realized that there was no point in continuing on with it as either admin was covering for him or didn't care...

In the end Navblue has hit the nail on the head in my book, there are 13,708 players total in AW but anyone who has played for any length of time knows that the actual number of players who log in & bank, & work on building their accts at least once a day is very few indeed. I will guess maybe ~50 in total...

you asked a question, I answered it. tbh as I said earlier this is a dead horse & I am tired of beating it so I am done with all this "accusing keinutnai/kenzu of cheating business" & would prefer to speak of it no more.

I didn't ask anyone to start beating a dead horse, just if there had always been suspicions (including before this cheating business started last year).
The input is highly appreciated though. I didn't know he was (apparently) aware of what is on other player's trades and facilities.

I won't ask about this anymore.
If this dead horse beating continues for much longer, we might get into trouble with the Animal Rights group. (kinda tired right now, excuse me if that last bit didn't make a lot of sense)
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Gamniac wrote:
The input is highly appreciated though. I didn't know he was (apparently) aware of what is on other player's trades and facilities.

admin & keinutnai/kenzu both have made statements that he doesn't have access to any player info; but for quite a while keinutnai/kenzu would pm me with specific info about my trades on the GM, It finally got to the point that I confronted him about it here in forums. he never answered any of my questions, but he also stopped sending me pm's about my trades on the GM. I did have the pm's saved, but they along with other stuff I had saved got lost back when AW got hacked, about a year or so ago maybe longer.

I did finally figure out how to find out ~ what someones training/weapon facilities are. it's a pain to do, but it can be done.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Gamniac wrote:

admin & keinutnai/kenzu both have made statements that he doesn't have access to any player info; but for quite a while keinutnai/kenzu would pm me with specific info about my trades on the GM, It finally got to the point that I confronted him about it here in forums. he never answered any of my questions, but he also stopped sending me pm's about my trades on the GM. I did have the pm's saved, but they along with other stuff I had saved got lost back when AW got hacked, about a year or so ago maybe longer.

I did finally figure out how to find out ~ what someones training/weapon facilities are. it's a pain to do, but it can be done.

It never happened.
I have never pmed you with any info on your trades.

I only see what 2nd in command also sees. Nothing more and nothing less.

I have no access and never had access to anyone's info about Galactic market nor private market, unless they told me about it themselves. If you told me about your GM trades, then we could have discussed it, although I doubt it, as ingame we have barely talked since you left World Republic 1-2 years ago, and I can't even imagine what we would be talking about.

You are mixing up something.

The only time I recall any discussion about GM is here on the forums. If you want, we can continue the GM discussion on a separate thread. The war thread is not the appropriate place for it.

PS: You can save private messages. For that there is a save function, you can store 30 messages as far as I know.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 am

Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Gamniac wrote:

It never happened.
I have never pmed you with any info on your trades.
I knew you'd say that, it really doesn't matter to me anymore, all I was doing was answering a question.

I only see what 2nd in command also sees. Nothing more and nothing less.

I have no access and never had access to anyone's info about Galactic market nor private market, unless they told me about it themselves. If you told me about your GM trades, then we could have discussed it, although I doubt it, as ingame we have barely talked since you left World Republic 1-2 years ago, and I can't even imagine what we would be talking about.

You are mixing up something.

The only time I recall any discussion about GM is here on the forums. If you want, we can continue the GM discussion on a separate thread. The war thread is not the appropriate place for it.

PS: You can save private messages. For that there is a save function, you can store 30 messages as far as I know.
maybe you can, but all I get when I attempt to save any messages is a garbled mess full of & amp; & amp; & amp;< b r > < b r >< b r > I have reported it till I just finally said screw it & quit trying to save anything in this game
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:49 am

Like Ken would be foolish to admit that he knows such things. The subject that he is cheating is to old and not very important cuz even if the whole server will see that he is cheating, nothing will happen and that's it. Just let this issue be........
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:
maybe you can, but all I get when I attempt to save any messages is a garbled mess full of & amp; & amp; & amp;< b r > < b r >< b r > I have reported it till I just finally said screw it & quit trying to save anything in this game

Saving PM's is indeed royally bugged up. I just make a print screen. Same result.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 pm

vaga, I wont even bother replying to your nonsense.

@kingkongfan1 and Gamniac. If you knew the feature is not working, why have you not reported it? I thought it worked fine.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Keinutnai wrote:vaga, I wont even bother replying to your nonsense.

@kingkongfan1 and Gamniac. If you knew the feature is not working, why have you not reported it? I thought it worked fine.

I HAVE REPORTED IT SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t1534-pm-messaging-system-not-working-properly

notice the date on my last post, this is how long it has been messed up for me...

Re: pm messaging system not working properly...
Post by kingkongfan1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 am

@Gamniac- I hate to have to admit this, but I got no clue as to what a print screen is, nor how to use it. so...

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm

A print screen, or screen capture, is basically taking a picture of whatever happens to be on the screen at the moment.
There's probably a key on the keyboard that doubles for this function (in my case, labeled "prt sc").
After hitting that button, you open Paint, paste, and presto! One print screen made.
The downside is that you can only have on print screen on memory at a time, so for multiple print screens, you'll be hopping back and forth between the source and a new Paint file every time.

In my case, it came pre-installed on my laptop, so I don't know if it actually requires any special programs or something. For all I know, it's standard on Windows nowadays.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:vaga, I wont even bother replying to your nonsense.

I HAVE REPORTED IT SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t1534-pm-messaging-system-not-working-properly

notice the date on my last post, this is how long it has been messed up for me...

Re: pm messaging system not working properly...
Post by kingkongfan1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 am

@Gamniac- I hate to have to admit this, but I got no clue as to what a print screen is, nor how to use it. so...

I checked and it works for me, but since it's clear there is a bug, it has to be fixed.

A printscreen is made this way:
You press the Print Screen button, which is located above Insert button (which itself is located above the arrow buttons). Then you open paint program
Start => All Programs => Accessoires => Paint
and paste it with Ctrl+V
Then save it and you have your printscreen.
You can upload it on photobucket or a similar website so that others can see it.

This is how it works on Windows. If you use Mac OS, then the process will be different.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Its also been reported by multiple players. Along with so many other bugs that have been ignored for going on a year or two. Test is eat up with them. Still nothing done about them. Most are just tired of talking to a wall and getting no response, no action.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Nomad wrote:Its also been reported by multiple players. Along with so many other bugs that have been ignored for going on a year or two. Test is eat up with them. Still nothing done about them. Most are just tired of talking to a wall and getting no response, no action.

I still remember how people said that admin is great for fixing everything immediately. When has this opinion changed?

And where are the other bugs that got reported on main and didnt get fixed? I had the impression there are no bugs left for a very long time.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Nomad wrote:Its also been reported by multiple players. Along with so many other bugs that have been ignored for going on a year or two. Test is eat up with them. Still nothing done about them. Most are just tired of talking to a wall and getting no response, no action.

I still remember how people said that admin is great for fixing everything immediately. When has this opinion changed?

And where are the other bugs that got reported on main and didnt get fixed? I had the impression there are no bugs left for a very long time.
this started over a year ago, so... nobody cares about the game or the admin anymore

P.S.: but it seams that you still leave in the past, good for you
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 pm

fivel wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

this started over a year ago, so... nobody cares about the game or the admin anymore

P.S.: but it seams that you still leave in the past, good for you

All the bugs I reported got resolved fast, so there was no reason for me to think that they do not get always resolved fast.
If someone found bugs and they haven't been resolved immediately, then he should posted it in the forums that it's still not fixed. Admin is not a superhuman, he can also miss a post.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 pm

i bet he miss 90% of the posts
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Guess there's nothing left to do but simply PM the bug reports.
I just sent mine about the Test server.
Wonder if that'll yield results.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

fivel wrote:i bet he miss 90% of the posts

So please tell at least to me what bugs did he not fix on the main server. And do yourself a favor and tell me from your own head, don't lurk in the forum to look for them. What are the bugs you saw on main yourself that haven't been fixed yet.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Spoiler:

Since I stay covered in blood already I don't mind those furbies throwing a little red paint.

I have mulled over responding to this or not and have decided I should so here goes. My feelings started back in a past war with WR. During that war the same basic things happened with Sara and Kenzu. I never did the extensive research than Munjengan provided here in forums, but my experiance was almost identical. The 2 main differences were that at the time Kenzu and Sara were not in the same place. Sara was away from home at the time. I approached Game Admin via PM and the response I got left alot to be desired.

I think the overall response from the administration of the game could have been much better and more responsible in nature. Specific information was requested. Saying the rights of player out weighs the inquisition would have been a respectable answer, but saying I would show what you ask for but you wouldn't believe me isn't.

Now to the true "root" issue here. I think it is a difference in preception, interpritation, and a problem with communication. The rules clearly state certain things. Looking at those rules are the basis for many of the accusations of cheating. Tho those rules have been bent to allow for certain things such as buying and selling accounts. This was done with approval from Admin. Now to me the real question is exactly where are the "hard lines" for the rules posted? Are the rules posted accurate to how the administration feels the game should be played? or are they just a quick copy and paste from standing games thrown in to speed the game launch? Is it possible that what is precieved as illegal by the game player base is not considered illegal by the administration? Or are the rules to be followed exactly as they are written?

A good example of how I see the communication errors play a role in this is in the following example. When you use the tool tip for assaults it clearly states "you loss 5% of your strike force, enemy loses 4%". Now this is theoraticly correct but when read by the general public it is completely wrong. As it is written it is precieved to mean the attacker will lose 5% of its own strike force, and the defense will lose 4% of its defensive force. In actuality the Strike force losses 25% more then the defensive force losses adjusted by tech differences. There is alot of confusion on things like this. While technically correct, no one who does not know how the system really works could ever have figured that out from the tool tip. It was reported for many months as a bug because of the confusion and has only been fully and correctly explained in the last few days.

Keinutnai wrote:

For me it all seemed to change about the same time AF was partially released into Test. Not that the two have any connection. Its just then when I noticed Martin really withdrwing from the forums, from the game, and letting bugs go for longer and longer periods. It seems to me that most of the issues in main are communication and explination issues. Test still has many reported issues that have not been addressed as well as RA having a few that have been reported and still not fixed. Overall the length of time tied up in AF is just truely shocking to me. Why many of the other planned updates are being withheld waiting for the AF update is also something I do not understand. I also generally use PMs when reporting many issues and I often ask question to try to determine if there is a real issue, or if I am misunderstanding something and how it works. Often now these PMs get no response, or a response that leaves more questions then answers. All these things started at roughly the same time.

Keinutnai wrote:All the bugs I reported got resolved fast, so there was no reason for me to think that they do not get always resolved fast.
If someone found bugs and they haven't been resolved immediately, then he should posted it in the forums that it's still not fixed. Admin is not a superhuman, he can also miss a post.

Please do not look at this as an attack on you as it is definitely not, nor do I want it precieved as such, but please try to see this from the point of view of the playerbase. You are Admins brother. You live in the same house. When you pass in the hall, or sit down to eat you can gently remind him. Better yet, you know when he is online and ingame more then anyone else. So you can gently remind him at the most effective time. The general playerbase can only PM or post in forums. When you send 2 or 3 PMs and get a response to 1 and not the others you tend to assume the others are ignored because you know they have been read. When you post in forums you also make 2 assuptions (not saying its right to assume). 1 you assume the Admin actually reads forums. Most can see him not reading every post, but the for admin section and bug sections should be a priority to an admin. Keeping an eye on the war threads for misbehaving is another good idea. 2nd you would think that since the Forum Admin lives in the same house and the Forum Admins sole responsibility is the forums(therefore the forum admin SHOULD read every post in forums), that anything posted in it would be told to the game Admin. So we have a 2 teir system with 2 people who are brother and who live together and posts are still overlooked in critical areas of forums for months at a time? Do you think that is acceptable?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

@SA47
I was not aware that admin doesn't reply to messages in a timely manner. I will look into it and try to solve this issue.

Regarding forum posts. If bugs are reported and I have the feeling they are not solved in a timely manner, I remind admin of it.

Also, you might have noticed I report bugs in the forum as well. It's because it's often more efficient than mentioning it in person alone, as there is a risk that it will be forgotten and remain unsolved especially if it's not solved immediately when mentioned.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Kenzu who is winning?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Are we actually still fighting?
I get the feeling things have ground to a halt.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Build some stats man and we will talk after bounce
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

vaga wrote:Kenzu who is winning?

Of course TMI. Isn't that clear?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 pm

go go TMI go
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum