Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Day Protection Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala

3 posters

Go down

1 Day Protection	Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala Empty 1 Day Protection Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala

Post by Alex Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

Is there any limit on this aside from the amount of yala you have, i.e if you have used 4 protections in the last 7 days can you use this option?

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

1 Day Protection	Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala Empty Re: 1 Day Protection Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala

Post by Kenzu Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

Alex wrote:Is there any limit on this aside from the amount of yala you have, i.e if you have used 4 protections in the last 7 days can you use this option?

-Alex

You cannot use more than 4 protections per week.
And it doesn't matter if you activate them through the trade center or the Yala page.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

1 Day Protection	Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala Empty Re: 1 Day Protection Activates/Extends protection by 1 day for 90 yala

Post by Alex Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 am

Awesome, then I think this is a good update Smile

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 am

Were you afraid that I would allow someone to be on protection 24/7?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 am

Well I didn't think it was likely, but I just wanted to make sure Smile

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Kenzu wrote:Were you afraid that I would allow someone to be on protection 24/7?

Well it is allowed in main, so it is a logical conclusion, but I am glad you kept it limited.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Were you afraid that I would allow someone to be on protection 24/7?

Well it is allowed in main, so it is a logical conclusion, but I am glad you kept it limited.

Currently staying on protection on main is extremely costly. So costly it makes no sense even for the biggest accounts. I dont think it will stay the way it is now on main anyway.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down