Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A farewell bash

+15
buhcoreTheGreat
r1maru
Smog
ian
castravete
Manleva
Admin
Steveanaya
Keinutnai
mental
^SPEED^
kingkongfan1
Mystake
curumo
seaborgium
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A farewell bash - Page 4 Empty Re: A farewell bash

Post by ian Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:42 am

Steveanaya wrote:
vaga wrote:And why is that mystake???
My question exactly.

Ya'll know the reason I left was cuz Ian was inactive. If curumo and sea were inactive would you not leave yourself to join an alliance with more active leadership?

You left, because rather than shouldering some of the responsibility as a Supreme High Command member of running the alliance & actually making decisions, when for the first time in months I had other commitments which limited my time to Aderan Wars, you decided you wouldn't do that and instead leave without saying a single word: rather than having even the most basic decency of talking/contacting myself or others, before you went and joined a hostile alliance.

You are without doubt one of the most pathetic "leaders" I ve ever known, and the fact you left your "allies" without so much as a word, joined a enemy alliance & then immediately started attacking your former alliance mates I think sums up your true character.

I ran The Imperium virtually single handedly for the better part of 2 years - then when I finally start to slow down & get sick & tired of doing so & putting up with the same old crap from players like Smog, Vaga & Castravate, rather than stepping up to the challenge & doing what was supposed to be your responsibility anyway, you bugger off and join The Imperium's enemies & back stab your "allies".

The only reason your account hasn't yet been trashed by my own as a going away present before I leave is:

a.) If I m going to ruin your account, I m going to do it properly. That means finding the time to being maximum active & really screwing you over. When your leaving and don't have to worry about casualties, things become far more bloody & fun Wink .

b.) Your Youth. Your a teenager/School kid. Its my mistake for having trusted you & expecting you to carry some responsibility for a month or 2. At that age you do stupid things.

c.) I might yet give my account & resources to The Imperium's members.

Frankly, of all the Imperium, Commonwealth Empire, Peacekeepers, U.N.S.C & Terran Alliance high councillors & leaders I ve had the pleasure of leading & coordinating on these sort of games for the last 7 years, your the most disappointing & greatest let down.

Many have been lazy, many have been slack. Some have been idiots. Some have been traitors. Some have been epic & great leaders. But none have simply ran from their responsibility at the first opportunity, joined our enemies & then immediately back stabbed their alliance....

..... you, and you alone, hold that title. My congratulations, you always did want to stand out from the crowd. At least you succeeded in that.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 am

ian wrote:
Steveanaya wrote:
vaga wrote:And why is that mystake???
My question exactly.

Ya'll know the reason I left was cuz Ian was inactive. If curumo and sea were inactive would you not leave yourself to join an alliance with more active leadership?

You left, because rather than shouldering some of the responsibility as a Supreme High Command member of running the alliance & actually making decisions, when for the first time in months I had other commitments which limited my time to Aderan Wars, you decided you wouldn't do that and instead leave without saying a single word: rather than having even the most basic decency of talking/contacting myself or others, before you went and joined a hostile alliance.

You are without doubt one of the most pathetic "leaders" I ve ever known, and the fact you left your "allies" without so much as a word, joined a enemy alliance & then immediately started attacking your former alliance mates I think sums up your true character.

I ran The Imperium virtually single handedly for the better part of 2 years - then when I finally start to slow down & get sick & tired of doing so & putting up with the same old crap from players like Smog, Vaga & Castravate, rather than stepping up to the challenge & doing what was supposed to be your responsibility anyway, you bugger off and join The Imperium's enemies & back stab your "allies".

The only reason your account hasn't yet been trashed by my own as a going away present before I leave is:

a.) If I m going to ruin your account, I m going to do it properly. That means finding the time to being maximum active & really screwing you over. When your leaving and don't have to worry about casualties, things become far more bloody & fun Wink .

b.) Your Youth. Your a teenager/School kid. Its my mistake for having trusted you & expecting you to carry some responsibility for a month or 2. At that age you do stupid things.

c.) I might yet give my account & resources to The Imperium's members.

Frankly, of all the Imperium, Commonwealth Empire, Peacekeepers, U.N.S.C & Terran Alliance high councillors & leaders I ve had the pleasure of leading & coordinating on these sort of games for the last 7 years, your the most disappointing & greatest let down.

Many have been lazy, many have been slack. Some have been idiots. Some have been traitors. Some have been epic & great leaders. But none have simply ran from their responsibility at the first opportunity, joined our enemies & then immediately back stabbed their alliance....

..... you, and you alone, hold that title. My congratulations, you always did want to stand out from the crowd. At least you succeeded in that.
Ian, I am no backstabber. Mujengan was not a hostile alliance to the imperium.

Hey, I'd been trying to get some members active and everything; running competitions, motivating others, and giving my all during wars. I did that till the very last day I was in the imperium and you can't deny that. I did way more than you did the last month of my stay.

Ian, you may consider me a disappointment and whatnot, but I've never disrespected you not once. I've helped the imperium with so much- that is why I became a SHC member.
Heck Ian I GAVE you my sgu account after I left TIE to show you that we weren't enemies in any way whatsoever.

And now, I'm helping mujengan with this war. I've even been named squad leader. Look at it through other omniscient perspectives. Havent you ever thought for once that those lies we put up stirred up the hive in mujengan? Coming from the SHC, I knew many of those dirty secrets, which I will never reveal because I have the decency not to.

I am still loyal to mujengan, but TIE made me who I am today.

But anyways, this is about you leaving. So leave
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

hey, steve, why don't you tell us some dirty little secrets that Ian was keeping in that neuron of his?...All the these times I have accused him for backstabbing and playing dirty you all suck ups defended him and now in his last hours you puppies venerate him!? But their you have it folks: He has some dirty little thoughts. You all consider him a brilliant diplomat but he just played lame and dirty. He was a backstabber, a liar and a fake. He is now accusing steve for treachery. Some guts on him:)) I have fought against steve and he really gave it all. I can assure you all that this is true. While you Ian, you have used your alliance for your personal vendettas you with your long useless posts full of crap and lies you just wanted to remain fair in the eyes of others, while you lied and backstabbed all the time. Now you trained and formed a new pack of puppies before you leave. Good for you, man...Nice to see that the legacy of backstabbing goes on after you leave.

As for you leaving: it's not nice to see you go...No! In fact it is nice to see you go, it would be even nicer to take your pooches with you. And give us the chance to hope that we won't see you again, not on this forum, not on this game, not anywhere...So long, you ...brilliant leader,you:))))
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 am

Ian, Steve is in Mujengan because I invited him. If you were half as good with people as you are with words, Steve would now be part of TMI. Regardless if you can see it or not, his leaving was because of you, he was shamed of his alliance being inactive, even it's leader. YOU were inactive, YOU didn't carry out your responsibilities, so don't point fingers around trying to offload the guilt.
As for you Mystake, why are you so happy? You still have the same account, same limitations. Are you happy cause TMI is there for you? It seems to me that you're bragging about your neighbor's house.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:51 pm

castravete wrote:hey, steve, why don't you tell us some dirty little secrets that Ian was keeping in that neuron of his?...All the these times I have accused him for backstabbing and playing dirty you all suck ups defended him and now in his last hours you puppies venerate him!? But their you have it folks: He has some dirty little thoughts. You all consider him a brilliant diplomat but he just played lame and dirty. He was a backstabber, a liar and a fake. He is now accusing steve for treachery. Some guts on him:)) I have fought against steve and he really gave it all. I can assure you all that this is true. While you Ian, you have used your alliance for your personal vendettas you with your long useless posts full of crap and lies you just wanted to remain fair in the eyes of others, while you lied and backstabbed all the time. Now you trained and formed a new pack of puppies before you leave. Good for you, man...Nice to see that the legacy of backstabbing goes on after you leave.

As for you leaving: it's not nice to see you go...No! In fact it is nice to see you go, it would be even nicer to take your pooches with you. And give us the chance to hope that we won't see you again, not on this forum, not on this game, not anywhere...So long, you ...brilliant leader,you:))))

Ohh dear not you again please troll can't you do us all the favor and leave these talks to the big boys and to those who actually have something to say and is right in what they say instead of your ramblings of how to say boring bull that makes me sleep.

Smog wrote:Ian, Steve is in Mujengan because I invited him. If you were half as good with people as you are with words, Steve would now be part of TMI. Regardless if you can see it or not, his leaving was because of you, he was shamed of his alliance being inactive, even it's leader. YOU were inactive, YOU didn't carry out your responsibilities, so don't point fingers around trying to offload the guilt.
As for you Mystake, why are you so happy? You still have the same account, same limitations. Are you happy cause TMI is there for you? It seems to me that you're bragging about your neighbor's house.

Hehe I see Smog still haven't learned anything and still rants ohh well nothing new under the sun.

Could you wake me up when Smogs rants are over so we can actually get to the real things and the talks among the big boys here and maybe Smog could join castravete at the kids table Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

DO you have any arguments for what you said or you're just another blabbermouth with a lot of free time?
From another point of view, your reaction is normal. PMS must be hard.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm

People chill. It's a game. I think you should treat it as such.

Unbelievable how some people get winded up because of some 0s and 1s...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 pm

lol, nimras:))...I was really wondering since this thread started: what are you maybe doing with that useless mouth of yours?...Maybe you had it a little busy with something else...can't argue with that.

As far as I know you are a girl, ore something in between the two existing sexes-that's why I should avoid addressing you as"dude" . Nobody said that this game shouldn't be played by girls, but, dude when you open that very little busy mouth of yours in public try to keep on track with a certain subject and not to bark in some total of topic direction. I hope you have the excuse that you're blonde, otherwise I pity that single neuron of yours.

But there you have it, ladies and gents, misses "Big boy" here just showed us how TIM thinks: "They are THE BIG BOYS". Hrrrrr...Try to keep up with the big boys or get out of their way: The are the big boys....What colors do you prefer on you skirts, you bad boy you:)))))...Damn! Aren't you ashamed to open that pie hole of yours on this forum, especially when you practically read something and the feel the need to reply, but your brain just can't handle it and you still dare to puck just what you think it would sound good...Ain't that embarrassing for you?Does your brain hurt after a post like that?...Come one prove to me that you can actually read 3 hole phrases....I dare you:)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:45 pm

I rest my case.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Hey, I'm not angry. I was just saying her post was aggressive for no reason. And pointless.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 pm

There was a reason but it was a tad aggressive, yes. And all I am saying is - people CHILL - this is over anyway... It's not like we keep bullying them or demand anything in return - and they CAN contact me, IF they wanna tango. Without interference. So far, however, nobody chose that option. But that part is getting ignored. Oh well ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm

vaga wrote:I know u have milk and cookies:D. I took all from you
Mystake 757,502,929,968 kuwal stolen in total
You are my hero mystake

Kuwal Lost 2,553,694,191,598

Smog 817,755,591,626 96
Vaga 774,415,470,793 131
Amani 287,062,862,665 31
zy-fy 200,836,530,724 59
Castravete 153,434,711,686 35
coming 126,033,691,480 48
sandokan555 56,082,575,073 9

Thats the top of the list. It's just you guys who hit me lol

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Smog wrote:Ian, Steve is in Mujengan because I invited him. If you were half as good with people as you are with words, Steve would now be part of TMI. Regardless if you can see it or not, his leaving was because of you, he was shamed of his alliance being inactive, even it's leader. YOU were inactive, YOU didn't carry out your responsibilities, so don't point fingers around trying to offload the guilt.

Smog, don't go there, you invited me to Mujengen too. Everything you've just said can be said about steve being in Muj, or even me if I had jumped over.

TMI is my house Smile not my neighbours. I am just as much at home here as I was in TIE, if not more. As for the same account, don`t tell me you don`t like mine! It may not be as good as yours but I`m sure you`ve been noticing the changes.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Very Happy top of the list Very Happy
You're 11th on my most prolific farms.
Let's make one thing clear: anything said here is strictly about the game. If we're massing each other here doesn't mean that in RL we can't have a beer or 20 and talk at least peaceful if not friendly. This game=virtual.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Smog wrote: Very Happy top of the list Very Happy
You're 11th on my most prolific farms.
Let's make one thing clear: anything said here is strictly about the game. If we're massing each other here doesn't mean that in RL we can't have a beer or 20 and talk at least peaceful if not friendly. This game=virtual.

that's IT?

looks like I'll hafta spend another month or two of not logging in so you can farm me.

also, agreed to 2nd statement. I hope you all feel that same way too!

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:15 am

Smog - exactly why I think some people are taking this too seriously Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 am

Mystake wrote:

Smog, don't go there, you invited me to Mujengen too. Everything you've just said can be said about steve being in Muj, or even me if I had jumped over.

TMI is my house Smile not my neighbours. I am just as much at home here as I was in TIE, if not more. As for the same account, don`t tell me you don`t like mine! It may not be as good as yours but I`m sure you`ve been noticing the changes.
Bragging? Me???

Prove it. I havent bragged about joining mujengan at all.

Oh and as for nimras: you think by implying that I'm just a kid it makes you superior?

I firmly believe in equality to those knowledgeable enough to be able to argue for it. In my opinion, I am very intelligent for my age; I dont believe I ever lose debates against people. YOU should be understanding about equality considering you are a woman. --I will always treat you as an equal; no more, no less.

So please nimras(and Ian for that matter) I am your equal. You would never know I am a teenager if it wasn't stated on this forum account. I am nothing less than an adult, nor am I anything more. We are all people who deserve to be treated equally and fairly.

Discrimination ain't pretty, and in fact offensive to many-including me.

But I hate going off-topic as much as I am. So I am just gonna say that what TMI did was unacceptable. You don't just go around massing others for your own fun and war experience. If you want to have your fun then do the right thing and declare war on an alliance or fight within yourselves.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:37 am

true...true, how true, r1maru...how true...let us see whats in the menu today for them...
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

Well Steveanaya, what can I say, even before I bothered to look at what age was displayed I knew that you were a teenager. What you write and how you write it makes it very easy for older people to see that you are a teenager.

And I will correct you, you are not an Adult, nor are you a child. Instead you are in that awkward in-between stage and in the next few years you will find that many of your attudes and views will change. At the moment you should rejoice in the fact that you are a teenager because as such most people will give you a lot of leeway that they would not accord to an adult.

To come back to your views on what TMI did, all I can really say is that they are your views and as you are not aware of what TMI,s Aims were you really can't come to a true conclusion, you can only guess and if you are as intelligent as you think you are then you will know that without all of the facts you can't come up with the correct answer.

As for r1maru, well as one of those that were on the receiving end I had hopes that you would have responded more appropriately. In hindsight and given your past history of posts here I suppose I should not really have expected any more than your usual quality. I am disappointed that you could not do better.

I suppose I should include castravete in these comments. I am very disappointed, I generally look forward to your comments and find the very entertaining. That last one was well below your usual standard.

Oh, and today's menu was spaghetti and meatballs. Tomorrows is Barbeque. Very Happy

And the award for best comment so far goes to Smog cheers
Smog wrote:Let's make one thing clear: anything said here is strictly about the game. If we're massing each other here doesn't mean that in RL we can't have a beer or 20 and talk at least peaceful if not friendly. This game=virtual.
I couldn't agree more so long as we are not discussing which is the best beer, religion or politics
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Manleva wrote:
And the award for best comment so far goes to Smog cheers
Smog wrote:Let's make one thing clear: anything said here is strictly about the game. If we're massing each other here doesn't mean that in RL we can't have a beer or 20 and talk at least peaceful if not friendly. This game=virtual.
I couldn't agree more so long as we are not discussing which is the best beer, religion or politics

You would be SO boring to hang out with.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 pm

castravete wrote:lol, nimras:))...I was really wondering since this thread started: what are you maybe doing with that useless mouth of yours?...Maybe you had it a little busy with something else...can't argue with that.

As far as I know you are a girl, ore something in between the two existing sexes-that's why I should avoid addressing you as"dude" . Nobody said that this game shouldn't be played by girls, but, dude when you open that very little busy mouth of yours in public try to keep on track with a certain subject and not to bark in some total of topic direction. I hope you have the excuse that you're blonde, otherwise I pity that single neuron of yours.

But there you have it, ladies and gents, misses "Big boy" here just showed us how TIM thinks: "They are THE BIG BOYS". Hrrrrr...Try to keep up with the big boys or get out of their way: The are the big boys....What colors do you prefer on you skirts, you bad boy you:)))))...Damn! Aren't you ashamed to open that pie hole of yours on this forum, especially when you practically read something and the feel the need to reply, but your brain just can't handle it and you still dare to puck just what you think it would sound good...Ain't that embarrassing for you?Does your brain hurt after a post like that?...Come one prove to me that you can actually read 3 hole phrases....I dare you:)

Actually I read your post and again I saw nothing but your useless rants and bull and you again proves to me why I one day will have your account and head on a stick in my room of enemies who deserve nothing but their life ended as worthless cowards and meaningless people they are you have proven again and again you belong there.

I got tired of your Kids manor on a topic with post that shows you do not know what you talk about. Hence you do not belong here.

Cas my men and I want your head my CREED, My LAWS and my RULES demand that and on the name of Odin and Thor I promise you I will get your insolent head there where it belong never doubt that you have broken my Creed, My Laws and My Rules so many times with your dishonorable talks and behavior never think your anything but a ant when my men are done with you. And yes I am tired of your rants.

Smog wrote:DO you have any arguments for what you said or you're just another blabbermouth with a lot of free time?
From another point of view, your reaction is normal. PMS must be hard.

Nah not a blabbermouth I just read your post and found it like well all of CAS post something that belong among the Kids table instead of the Big boys and when I say it like that am I not talking about TMI I am talking about those who deserve to be listen to and be in the talks nothing special, unlike Cas you can fight you just sometimes rant to much for my likings.

Smog wrote:Hey, I'm not angry. I was just saying her post was aggressive for no reason. And pointless.

It was not aggressive at all I pointed out I found your post pointless hence I said join CAS with his pointless post to the Kids Table nothing more nothing less.

Steveanaya wrote:Oh and as for nimras: you think by implying that I'm just a kid it makes you superior?

I firmly believe in equality to those knowledgeable enough to be able to argue for it. In my opinion, I am very intelligent for my age; I dont believe I ever lose debates against people. YOU should be understanding about equality considering you are a woman. --I will always treat you as an equal; no more, no less.

So please nimras(and Ian for that matter) I am your equal. You would never know I am a teenager if it wasn't stated on this forum account. I am nothing less than an adult, nor am I anything more. We are all people who deserve to be treated equally and fairly.

Discrimination ain't pretty, and in fact offensive to many-including me.

But I hate going off-topic as much as I am. So I am just gonna say that what TMI did was unacceptable. You don't just go around massing others for your own fun and war experience. If you want to have your fun then do the right thing and declare war on an alliance or fight within yourselves.

Steve the post was not meant for you as you have only ranted wrong well Twice now still claiming we did it for war Experince to bad you do not get the fact we did not do it for this.

About Equal and what not here is a fact you might as well get used to:

1. I'm a Viking.
2. I only follow My Creed, My Rules and My Laws set by Viking tradition and Ase Troen or Norse Mythology.
3. Only true warriors are Equal.
4. Only people who do not rant and do not speak with disrespect are Equal.
5. Be a bad warrior or speak with disrespect or rant are never Equal.
6. Break The Creed, The Rules or The Laws and you will only deserve 1 thing utter destruction and your head on a stick and thats it.

I'm easy going sadly Cas broke the rules CAS will suffer one day thats the Oath I made when I became a Viking.

Yes to me you deserve to be treated as a Equal the Big Boys and Kids table was meant that Cas usual rants and disrespectful behavior deserves him not to be heard but to be on the kids table same and Smog got the same for his Rants of pointless issues Kids Table so the people who actually should speak and have something prober to say could speak here = Big boys.

Now About your constant claims we did this for War Experience then I must say you should stop being wrong as you are.

The reason we did this are many and trust me if there wasn't a good reason and purpose then I would not have been part of it, What we did was honorfull in the reason for doing to and doing it for WAR EXP is not honor full and do not deserve what we did never forget that. Ask anyone even Sea that are in TMI I go against anything that is without a proper reason and I ago against being bullies as well I would never allow that to happen. IF what we did was that which also would break my Creed, my laws and rules then I would not be part of it and I would have left TMI.

So trust me even tho you can't see the big picture and reason there is one, and It was not for some Lousy WAR EXP. My men has more of it and EXP is not what my men crave so yeh.

And what we did was not unacceptable at all.

Real Life Talk:
Ohh and Cas and Smog let me tell you this I always stay in my role I never insult nor disrespect people IRL what I write is pure Role Play and based on that the post was meant for your ingame chars and nothing but that.

Cas another advice never bring RL into this as I will not accept RL insults or anything like that towards me as I do not send it the other way around I never bring RL into anything that is done for fun and is part of the Role Play.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by ^SPEED^ Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 am

nimras i see that u want kuwal for a "unfair" attack but where is my kuwal for all your attacks ? u really make me laught
and by the way u took ian's place with huge messages??
short them pls so peole won't get bored

^SPEED^
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

^SPEED^ wrote:nimras i see that u want kuwal for a "unfair" attack but where is my kuwal for all your attacks ? u really make me laught
and by the way u took ian's place with huge messages??
short them pls so peole won't get bored

Lol actually I do both.

Steve deserved the long post.

About the math well when you do math it becomes long.

Ohh and for your complaine read my answer ingame and also read our farming policy before you complaine.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by ^SPEED^ Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:16 pm

i know your farming policy but have u respected mine? that's same as yours!

^SPEED^
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Have you brought it up?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command