Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increasing rewards for inviting new people...

+4
Nomad
Kenzu
Admin
J1nx
8 posters

Go down

Increasing rewards for inviting new people... Empty Increasing rewards for inviting new people...

Post by J1nx Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Rewards for voting were improved, likewise rewards for inviting new people should be improved accordingly...

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Increasing rewards for inviting new people... Empty Re: Increasing rewards for inviting new people...

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2011 2:18 pm

they are ok, since then also technically it'd require increasing how much up one (getting 3-10k is easier now than a year ago) needs etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Increasing rewards for inviting new people... Empty Re: Increasing rewards for inviting new people...

Post by Kenzu Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 pm

rewards for inviting people are increasing themselves, because they are based on turns value.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

adjust the requirements for bonuses...
imo atm it just isnt worth trying to get new people to join

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm

free resources aren't worth it?

each person that plays gets you:
1K AT's
138k UU's
34 Bil Kuwal

And that's even without the last bonus.

What would you say would be needed to make "it worth" for inviting players?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes, I'd also like to know what you expect makes it worth inviting.

Besides, you get also SS when invited players keep playing.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

Kenzu wrote: you get also SS when invited players keep playing.

Kinna useless when you have permaSS.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Nomad wrote:

True but for people who can't afford PermaSS they need to find 10 active players.

Sadly i find this way to get perm wrong and admin should make it easier.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

I have had a few join, and they all quit before I was able to get much out of working with them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 pm

like seaborgium says: they quit before they reach a level where bonuses are given... getting 10 active new members for perm ss is just not viable (has anyone actually achieved this?)
those bonuses u stated are pretty much obtainable on a daily basis for most top accounts... there is not enough incentive to encourage invited people to be active so they can get to the point where i receive the bonuses... if you feel it isnt worth while to further motivate people to invite and train new members in your game then thats ur choice, no further discussion is needed... thread can be locked

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Nimras wrote:
Nomad wrote:

True but for people who can't afford PermaSS they need to find 10 active players.

IDK, I think making limited SS easier would be fine, but perma SS? I think it should be tough to get perma.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Nomad wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Nomad wrote:

IDK, I think making limited SS easier would be fine, but perma SS? I think it should be tough to get perma.

Tough?

M8 atm I am having problems enough to even grow and be able to be part of this game and have a chance.

But atm because i will not use money in the game basicly because i can't afford it am i being overtaken inside out by people paying.

Every day i struckle more and more and this is what i hear everywhere from if you can't pay you are getting more and more screwed against those who can pay.

The PermSS deal is impossible, why because people QUITE before they get to the state where you can get it.

Reason why people leave is because they see the same as me, the things put in place to make sure people can't mass everyone to 0 and grow twice their size when done also limits the chances for those who can't pay to actually stand a prober chance.

I gave up on PermSS i can't afford it and i can't find 10 people who would like to stay here perm basicly because this game is screwed and really screwed.

Even the prices ingame are now getting to a point where the only thing i can't afford turns its to exspensive and i can't buy them cheap with $ as i have no money to spent.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 pm

sadly i have to agree with nimras
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu May 26, 2011 11:22 pm

I'd love to see the "truth" about $$ spenders.

So many talk like there are sooooo many of them spending money daily or weekly. I'm not saying they are or they are not, but I bet there are far Fewer then most think their are.

And you can have SS, even perma SS any time you wanted it,,,, if your willing to pay the price. If there are so many spending $$ then surely one or more of them would buy your own goods to finance your SS, perma or not.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri May 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Its not really problem about people who pay $$, but players are losing motivation to play aw whether nimras is right or not
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri May 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Nomad wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Well you get 3 months SS if you invite a single playerm, which isn't bad. It's basically like getting the 5$ starter SS for inviting a player.

Admin wrote:free resources aren't worth it?

each person that plays gets you:
1K AT's
138k UU's
34 Bil Kuwal

And that's even without the last bonus.

What would you say would be needed to make "it worth" for inviting players?

And still there were no suggestions how much bonus you should get.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2011 12:01 am

Admin wrote:What would you say would be needed to make "it worth" for inviting players?
I'm still waiting for a reply on this.

You feel it's not enough, but you do not say why and how much would be appropriate and under what circumstances
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Well considering some people make those resources in a day I don't see why they would even bother.

Permanent Trading Ability
297,860,100,000 Kuwal
1,027,500 Units
7,500 Attack Turns

Personally I don't think this is bad but imo I believe if you are getting perm SS then you should get all the perks that go along with it.

PERMANENT Player to Player trading ability (and consequent full Trade Broker AND Private Market function)
48 Hour temporary protection from all attacks on your realm (You cannot attack anyone in this time either)
15,000 Turns
2,055,000 Units
595,720,200,000 Kuwal
15 Market Reserves
Unlimited Name Changes
2 Personal Bonus Changes (You cannot change your personal bonus more than once every 2 months)
150% Bank Increase (150% increase in natural bank size)

I believe if I saw this then I would be more than willing to bring in numerous people in hopes they stay so I can reap these increased and well deserved benefits. I also believe that if someone already has perm SS there should be an increase in the other bonuses granted instead.

What do you think admin?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun May 29, 2011 7:59 am

Now I am not saying that I wouldn't welcome bigger bonuses for inviting people, but look at this:

34 Bil Kuwal
138k UU's (375k kuwal per UU)
1K AT's (67 million kuwal per AT)
TOTAL=> 153 billion kuwal

An experienced always active player who plays for over 2 years will be earning now:
48 billion kuwal
30.000 uu
96 AT
TOTAL=> 66 billion kuwal

So it would be better to say that the biggest players, who play for 2 years earn that much in 3 days.

Please also consider that people playing for such a long time have most likely invited everyone they wanted already.

And for a new player getting resources worth 153 billion is a lot.
New players earn:
60.000 kuwal
0 uu
96 at
TOTAL => 6.4 billion kuwal (all from turns)

So for new players it is a massive help.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 am

I been around and haven't invited anyone I "wanted". I know they would hate the current restrictions in place.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down