Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 March Poll - Yala System

2 posters

Go down

2011 March Poll - Yala System Empty 2011 March Poll - Yala System

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:14 am

Here the results from the poll. The poll lasted 1 day.

Q1: How happy are you with the current Yala system

1 A) It's awesome
7 B) I like it
6 C) Neither happy, nor unhappy / Neutral
5 D) I don't like it.
3 E) It's horrible
3 F) Undecided / I don't care.

Q2: Do you think you are getting enough Yala right now?

Please select an option:
5 A) I am getting enough
6 B) I am getting too little. Everyone should get at least 2 Yala per day
4 C) I am getting too little. Everyone should get at least 3 Yala per day
0 D) I am getting too little. Everyone should get at least 5 Yala per day
3 E) I am getting too little. Everyone should get MORE THAN 5 Yala per day
7 F) Undecided / I don't care

The income bonus gives a 20% boost on income for 14 days for 100 Yala. Would you prefer that this bonus would instead give +20% of average income (That's 264 million kuwal per day right now). This kuwal bonus would be adjusted once per day. As average income would increase, the bonus kuwal gained from yala boost would increase too.

Please select an option:
12 A) I want the boost to give +20% boost on players own income
7 B) I want the boost to give +20% average income (so that everyone benefits the same)
5 C) Undecided / I don't care

Q4:Do you want players to be able to get permanent supporter status even if they don't donate, simply by playing for a long time (maybe 6 months)?

Please select an option:
19 A) Yes, I want players to be able to get permanent supporter status without donating
8 B) No, I believe that people should donate to get permanent supporter status
3 C) Undecided / I don't care

I also read the comments and among other things, 3 people have mentioned that they want everyone to get the same amount of Yala (top players should not get more)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are welcome to discuss the results

I personally am shocked with the results of question 2 and 3. I thought that people will want much more Yala, didn't expect so many to be happy with what they have, and so little to ask for 5 or more Yala per day.
And I was also pretty certain that people will want equal income bonus for everyone.

A suggestion was made that different rules apply to reset server than non reset server, and that while +20% average income will be better for non-reset, because in non reset some players will be much bigger than other players. +20% income for everyone can be considered fair for a reset game, because in each round everyone starts with the same account.

Some of the changes that will be implemented will be that everyone will get +200 Free Yala on their account and also that players who log in will earn much more Yala each day than now, so that everyone can activate a couple bonuses every now and then. Additionally, all players will be earning same number of Yala each day, Top rank players will not get more.

What are your opinions on the results?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

2011 March Poll - Yala System Empty Re: 2011 March Poll - Yala System

Post by Jiro Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi Kenzu,

I think the Yala system is nice and could add a little extra strategic possibilities. that said, I viewed it as a bonus, an extra gadget you can use as a bonus once every 2 months.
To make it useful for interactive gameplay, maybe the times of the effect should be reduced (and maybe cost) for the stat bonuses. It makes no sense to give someone a strike of +20% for 7 days if you are going to use it for a war. Even a two hour bonus would be more than enough. Use the same periods that main uses for protection.
And maybe a fixed size bonus for defence (and separately defensive covert and defensive assassination) as an emergency shelter when being massed.
Just some suggestions.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Jiro wrote:Hi Kenzu,

I think the Yala system is nice and could add a little extra strategic possibilities. that said, I viewed it as a bonus, an extra gadget you can use as a bonus once every 2 months.
To make it useful for interactive gameplay, maybe the times of the effect should be reduced (and maybe cost) for the stat bonuses. It makes no sense to give someone a strike of +20% for 7 days if you are going to use it for a war. Even a two hour bonus would be more than enough. Use the same periods that main uses for protection.
And maybe a fixed size bonus for defence (and separately defensive covert and defensive assassination) as an emergency shelter when being massed.
Just some suggestions.

the shorter the time for military, the bigger the difference in effectivenes of attack and defense.
Example: You need the attack bonus only a couple minutes in a massing for it to be effective, but you need defense for many days, preferably weeks or months. That's why I kept it at 14 days.
Also, since players will get much more Yala, then everyone will be able to activate a couple bonuses each month.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down