Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finale

+5
Admin
Nomad
Kenzu
J1nx
Steveanaya
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finale Empty Finale

Post by Steveanaya Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 am

07 Feb 00:02:08

This means the round is officially over.
The ranks are as followed:
1 lonederanger
2 steveanaya
3 thulkthayer
4 Sara
5 manadomiel
6 loregram
7 Danuda
8 juniorD
9 manleva
10 logaliff
11 aworon
12 charlychin
13 lady_deathstrike
14 aspire
15 Dorian_grey
16 i0upain
17 TanDaMan
18 dannon
19 RAMPAGE
20 3cats4me
21 eqnX
22 beldar
23 WHDolphin
24 syndicate
25 divine_rapier
26 lordZeth
27 muzk
28 raglory
29 escent
30 big

The alliance rankings:
Rank Name Leader Total Power Total Army Size Total War Experience Size
1 World_Republic Keinutnai 721,570,572 5,978,211 173,177,029 10
2 Night_Stalkers Dannon 571,241,747 5,842,939 83,999,777 9
3 Fedaykin steveanaya 333,469,578 4,179,584 34,929,579 5
4 VIS Sara 173,602,730 2,152,572 59,480,090 7
5 VICTORYorDEATH RAMPAGE 170,258,986 2,393,447 15,209,828 5
6 UfEEg Zen 36,937,566 938,107 191,266,292 2
7 Mujengan Divine_Rapier 105,988,387 976,566 4,445,262 2
8 Black_Armada Manleva 89,011,250 705,018 5,246,808 1

Rank 2 after starting exactly 20 days late:P
Just sayin;)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Finale Empty Re: Finale

Post by J1nx Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am

rank 1 with no officers or alliance... just saying Razz
im LoneDeranger btw Wink
like my name suggests, my goal was to show that alliances are pointless in a reset round when alliance rank nor membership holds no influence over the game

what the ranks dont show though is that the ranks were strongly influenced by a 2 man team: Escent and his mate Zen... these 2 were highly active and aggressive and showed how the game should be played... my hat is off to them... they got knocked down several times but came back stronger than ever in the end... they deserve some recognition Smile

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 am

1st round of Aderan Wars - Red Apocalypse ends
on the 7th February 2011 at 14:00 gametime (22:00 GMT, 23:00 Central European Time).

(The end time has been delayed from 00:00 gametime due to the effects of Aderan Wars shifting to a new server. I apologise for the inconvenience)

Work on your stats to build your rank in the last couple of hours. The Hall of Fame will record not only the best in many categories (Total Power, War Exp, Populations, .... % of Farmers, % of Miners, .... Kuwal Stolen), but also best alliances in many categories as well as global ranks for players and alliances.

Everything gets saved so that everyone will be able to track his or her achievements and compare it to new rounds achievements in the future.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Changing things last minute once again I see LOL

Congrates J1nx, that is if you still get to keep it .
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:07 pm

J1nx is rank 1 solid as stone. I think he must have been there for at least 2 months already.

J1nx, what does your page say, how many turns have you been rank 1?

For me it says this:
Was Rank 1 for 120 Turns
Longest time without losing Rank 1 45 Turns

This round is very exciting, I took part in 3 wars and 1 short conflict. I guess there will be yet another huge massacre before round ends.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm

You set a deadline, u keep the deadline...
I calculated to make sure my build queues would be completed by 00:01am 7 Feb.
I spent 300% buying instant weapons with the remainder of my saved cash (a complete waste of cash).
My motivation: Level 0 / 1000 (i planned my overtime to extend just after 00:01am 7 Feb to ensure the highest income rank possible)
All of this planning is made pointless and a huge waste, why? bcuz at the last minute the game is extended for another couple of hours...

Thank you for the congratulations but this just cements my decision that i will definitely not play any more of a game where the game's designer changes things on a whim without prior notification. Ur game is a strategy game where strategy is impossible... there is no point in trying to play
So as Steveanaya said:
"07 Feb 00:02:08

This means the round is officially over."

For me that is when the round ended

Was Rank 1 for 1,332 Turns
Longest time without losing Rank 1 1,119 Turns
Current time without losing Rank 1 114 Turns <--- i dropped rank purposely by putting my work condition on relaxed so that i could have it on overtime on the last day... as i mentioned before, a strategy made mute

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah I sold 2k AT that's no fair
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm

sorry to say this, but what makes you think that your final income rank would be saved based on a temporary increase.

the income monthly medal doesn't get given out who pays the least income to their officers and receives the most from their commander as well as goes on overtime when they are given out. Things like this always get ignored when pinpoint accuracy is important.

I'm not arguing your post in general, just the "having overtime to have top income rank"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

I gotta say that I too am pretty annoyed that the end of the game was just pushed out. I had timed a lot of stuff to end when it did because of the date posted and I was quite happy to see the stats the way they were when the game should have ended.

Now... just annoyed and I'll probably be done playing at this point.

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Income 62,233,821 Kuwal #3 <---- normal
Income 96,864,256 Kuwal #1 <---- overtime

when i had my income on relaxed my income ranking was 17 and my overall ranking went from a solid first to 3rd, just because of income
i got the gold prosperity medal by having my income on overtime, on normal my income was #2

none of that is important tho bcuz all my planning was made useless by the change of the end of the round at the last moment, which is the highly frustrating part... it was a bad decision which is the undeniable truth

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Especially since Kenzu wasn't in the top 10 if the game had finished when it was supposed to. Of course I wasn't either but that was planned as well Wink

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

I feel like I should add that I realize Kenzu's in a tough spot in some ways and that I realize that he's trying to make up for the down time of swapping servers... and I'm sure some will like the extention and benefit from it... I guess the annoying part is the timing of it all. A server swap at the last day of the round? Really? And, for those of us that timed a great number of things to the last several hours when the round would end it just baffles us and pisses us off.

/shrug

-d

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Kenzu wrote:1st round of Aderan Wars - Red Apocalypse ends
on the 7th February 2011 at 14:00 gametime (22:00 GMT, 23:00 Central European Time).

(The end time has been delayed from 00:00 gametime due to the effects of Aderan Wars shifting to a new server. I apologise for the inconvenience)

Work on your stats to build your rank in the last couple of hours. The Hall of Fame will record not only the best in many categories (Total Power, War Exp, Populations, .... % of Farmers, % of Miners, .... Kuwal Stolen), but also best alliances in many categories as well as global ranks for players and alliances.

Everything gets saved so that everyone will be able to track his or her achievements and compare it to new rounds achievements in the future.

Well,well, aren't we lucky. Now please answer this question. Why was this message posted so far after the notified end of the round?

Kenzu, you have posted this at 11:47 am, Steveanaya started this thread at 8:14 am which was just after the round ended. Why was there a 3 1/2 hour delay. If the round was to be extended then the only time to advise the extension was before the round was supposed to finish.

I defiantly am not happy with this and have dropped 2 ranks so far. and it does not look good when I see you have so far risen 15 ranks.
There is no excuse for the delay in posting this Kenzu as you were in the Forums at the time that this thread was created.

J1nx, Congrats on the Rank 1

Last edited by Manleva on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added exact post times)
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I wonder if this will be the end for some players as far as RA goes.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Reset server is not for everyone. Obviously some people won't be seen in Round 2, but I expect that more people will play Round 2 than Round 1, especially because there are more new players now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Manleva wrote:
Kenzu wrote:1st round of Aderan Wars - Red Apocalypse ends

Well,well, aren't we lucky. Now please answer this question. Why was this message posted so far after the notified end of the round?

Kenzu, you have posted this at 11:47 am, Steveanaya started this thread at 8:14 am which was just after the round ended. Why was there a 3 1/2 hour delay. If the round was to be extended then the only time to advise the extension was before the round was supposed to finish.

I defiantly am not happy with this and have dropped 2 ranks so far. and it does not look good when I see you have so far risen 15 ranks.
There is no excuse for the delay in posting this Kenzu as you were in the Forums at the time that this thread was created.

J1nx, Congrats on the Rank 1

Here is why:
I became aware that the game works only after I have woken up, shortly before I left the house. I was in a hurry and had no time to look at the forum, I only logged in to bank and left the house at roughly 10:00 am (that's 1 am forum time). When I came back home is when I looked at the forum and that's when I have declared that the round ends later.

So you ask why I didnt announce it earlier? Because at no earlier moment it was possible for me to announce it.
If the game was running smooth and there was no need for shifting servers, then we would have ended the round on time at 00:00.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was not much change. (No one from top 30 changed by more than 2 ranks)
Top 5 ranks didnt change at all, most of the other ones didn't change either and those who did change, changed by only 1 or 2 ranks.

From all top 30 people, For 15 people there was no change in rank sofar.
10 people lost 1 or 2 ranks, and 5 people gained 1 or 2 ranks.

Previous ranks:
1 lonederanger
2 steveanaya
3 thulkthayer
4 Sara
5 manadomiel
6 loregram
7 Danuda
8 juniorD
9 manleva
10 logaliff
11 aworon
12 charlychin
13 lady_deathstrike
14 aspire
15 Dorian_grey
16 i0upain
17 TanDaMan
18 dannon
19 RAMPAGE
20 3cats4me
21 eqnX
22 beldar
23 WHDolphin
24 syndicate
25 divine_rapier
26 lordZeth
27 muzk
28 raglory
29 escent
30 big

Current ranks:
1 LoneDeranger
2 steveanaya
3 Thulkthayer
4 Sara
5 loregram
6 Manadomiel
7 Danuda
8 JuniorD
9 logaliff
10 Manleva
11 Aworon
12 charlychin
13 Dorian_Grey
14 Lady_Deathstrike
15 Aspire
16 TanDaMan
17 i0upain
18 Dannon
19 RAMPAGE
20 3cats4me
21 EqnX
22 Beldar
23 WHDolphin
24 Syndicate
25 Keinutnai
26 Divine_Rapier
27 LordZeth
28 Escent
29 Muzk
30 raglory

I understand it is extremely bad that the game hasn't ended at 00:00. This all has been worsened by the fact that there was no plan made for the scenario what to do if the game will encouter a serious problem such as this. It was a serious technical difficulty unseen in the history of Aderan Wars, which happened at the most inconvenient time.

I think this trouble can be prevented in the future if an end date for a round will be adjusted to a day, which is a weekend and the reset time will not be at 00:00, but at a time which is more convenient for both admins at roughly 10:00 gametime. At the same time we should regard it as a rule for the future that if the server is not accessible for some reason and it is soon before the round ends, then the time when it ends will be extended.

The bonuses can be theoretically still paid out according to the rankings that stevenaya has made, however the database has not been saved at that time and the hall of fame cannot be produced without the data.

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

seaborgium wrote:I wonder if this will be the end for some players as far as RA goes.

It is for me and several others that I've talked too. And a few of those are done with AW all around. /shrug

-d

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

BTW regarding the alliance rankings... UfEEG was getting it done! /flex

-d

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Regardless of the reasoning for what you did based upon the scenario u learn from experiences...
one very clear lesson:
do NOT make major changes without prior notification... yes its ur game and u can do whatever u want but making uninformed changes makes ppl think "what the hell is he doing" and will most definitely drive players away in frustration

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm

J1nx wrote:rank 1 with no officers or alliance... just saying Razz
im LoneDeranger btw Wink
like my name suggests, my goal was to show that alliances are pointless in a reset round when alliance rank nor membership holds no influence over the game

what the ranks dont show though is that the ranks were strongly influenced by a 2 man team: Escent and his mate Zen... these 2 were highly active and aggressive and showed how the game should be played... my hat is off to them... they got knocked down several times but came back stronger than ever in the end... they deserve some recognition Smile

Thank you, for the compliment. We wished the round had finished like it was supposed to finish... it would have been a whole lot more satisfying to see that all of our effort and work had accomplished what it was supposed to rather then see it wiped out by an unplanned/late-announcement on things being extended.

I tip my hat to you good sir.

-Escent

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm

j1nx, it's over anyway but fyi: your income isn't top 1 nor will it be top 3 because current rank 2 is also on overtime.

Also, it was not possible to create a backup at 00:00 to save the stats, the last backup was made at around 17:15 of the previous day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

im LoneDeranger btw Wink

One last thought... it does seem to matter who your friends are... look at the top 10 folks (right now, not sure about the real end of the round) and you'll see that seven of the ten are essentially folks that were in alliances that were allied with one another (WR, VIS, Fedaykin, VoD). Go figure.

Anyway, its been fun.

/bye

-d

decker
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:17 pm

J1nx wrote:Regardless of the reasoning for what you did based upon the scenario u learn from experiences...
one very clear lesson:
do NOT make major changes without prior notification... yes its ur game and u can do whatever u want but making uninformed changes makes ppl think "what the hell is he doing" and will most definitely drive players away in frustration

I'll keep that in mind.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 am

decker wrote:
im LoneDeranger btw Wink

One last thought... it does seem to matter who your friends are... look at the top 10 folks (right now, not sure about the real end of the round) and you'll see that seven of the ten are essentially folks that were in alliances that were allied with one another (WR, VIS, Fedaykin, VoD). Go figure.

Anyway, its been fun.

/bye

-d

anyone playin best get use to it. It WR's own private server. Its so, so sad that an admin has to not only play his own game, but lead an alliance, and a multi alliance empire on his own game.

And my point has been proven now. This entire game is geared to stat builders. The awards to the final ranks prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Its not about actually playing the round, its about stay low, or in an empire comprised of half the server lead by the admin, and getting a worthless rank. Rank means nothing

You can be rank 1 for 89 out of 90 days of the game and get nothing, or be rank 30 till the last round and end up rank 1.

I know the only reason I will ever continue to play this game is just to smash Kenzu at the end of every round.

this game is pathetic, as is its adminships actions concerning it. I tried to give this game a chance, but its not even worth that. I'm am saddened we lost evolutions to this POS game.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

27 Keinutnai 2,165,498 5,138,190 7,239,817 929,521 15,473,026 91,952,598 53,179,618 16,087 7,852 1,140,641 772,103 677,647,685,042 421,782 73,202,840,000 120
28 LordZeth 974,974 18,575,985 7,866,893 7,959,092 35,376,944 366,558 43,230,637 11,162 3,715 906,087 2,069 50,202,533,351 2,916 758,240,000 0
29 raglory 221,340 1,078,110 13,044,672 1,972,960 16,317,082 684,538 6,302,205 9,000 7,777 201,516 17,356 103,217,922,493 0 1,066,680,000 0
30 kakarott 200,000 253,700 1,444,500 3,500,000 5,398,200 1,726,338 6,392,069 7,600 4,548 237,018

This proves 2 things for sure.

1. there wasnt even 30 active players
2. well I'll not bother saying it, but most will know exactly what it is by the quoted clip.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum