Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 turns till first students graduate

4 posters

Go down

40 turns till first students graduate Empty 40 turns till first students graduate

Post by Manadomiel Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

My university is building and I hope to have graduates working in offices tomorrow. How's everyone else?

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

40 turns till first students graduate Empty Re: 40 turns till first students graduate

Post by Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

welcome to the game Very Happy?

I suggest using up your spare attack turns, hits of 170-190 mil on inactives are easily possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

40 turns till first students graduate Empty Re: 40 turns till first students graduate

Post by Steveanaya Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Really?
I only see people with 140-160mil
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Manadomiel Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm

There are ±140 pages of people, only 4 pages worth of active accounts. Somewhere there are people with 170M+ Kuwal and 100,000 defence (28,000 armysize). I used up all my AT though. Sad
I started out with farming active accounts, but farming inactives is much more profitable and low risk. I have more than enough ME (military experience) (ranked #2) and not enough units, due to someone taking offense to my farming activities.
I have an account on main, but I want to keep RA and main separate, so I am not really new.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:02 am

Razz so i also assume you made use of the ID changing option, I am glad the system seems to be working

and ok, i'll change my statement to, welcome to the forums

and steve, i made tons of 170 mil hits easy, you just have to look around the pages, went through 20 pages and found at least 90 people with 170+, took me a total of 10 minutes with the quicklink buttons
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 am

Admin wrote:Razz so i also assume you made use of the ID changing option, I am glad the system seems to be working

and ok, i'll change my statement to, welcome to the forums

and steve, i made tons of 170 mil hits easy, you just have to look around the pages, went through 20 pages and found at least 90 people with 170+, took me a total of 10 minutes with the quicklink buttons

I made several 190 to 200 hits this morning. Working for good hits use to mean something, but seems kenzu plans to rank accounts by kewal out so you always get the best hits first, and the lazy man get rewarded.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down