Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking attack pages according to kuwal

+4
Admin
seaborgium
Nomad
J1nx
8 posters

Go down

Ranking attack pages according to kuwal  Empty Ranking attack pages according to kuwal

Post by J1nx Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 pm

attack page can be ranked according to individual ranking, alliance ranking and according to relation... would it be possible to include a ranking according to kuwal (highest to lowest)?... that way we dont have to cycle thru page after page of inactives looking for an account someone missed in order to get the highest profitable hit possible

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ranking attack pages according to kuwal  Empty Re: Ranking attack pages according to kuwal

Post by Nomad Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Because that means the first guy gets them all with little to no work, and those who actually take the time to hunt 130 pages get a golden egg from time to time.

jmo
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Ranking attack pages according to kuwal  Empty Re: Ranking attack pages according to kuwal

Post by seaborgium Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

while I would love it, I have to agree with nomad.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm

jinx there is a reason why there's no kuwal target or uu target based search
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am

the way i understand it AW2 is meant to be setup so that only 5 minutes a day is needed to play... ranking players according to kuwal helps cut down wasted time... i pay per mb i use, so going thru page after page becomes v expensive for me, hence this suggestion to rank according to kuwal

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am

J1nx wrote:the way i understand it AW2 is meant to be setup so that only 5 minutes a day is needed to play... ranking players according to kuwal helps cut down wasted time... i pay per mb i use, so going thru page after page becomes v expensive for me, hence this suggestion to rank according to kuwal
opera has a sidebar button for one click switching between no/cached/full images. just browse with cached images, so you see all the icons as they should be displayed without loading them over and over again (though you'll need to manually right click and reload the login code) and your browsing bandwidth should drop significantly (not sure about ff, but ie for example likes to reload images very often)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am

I have to agree with Jinx, AW2 is meant to be a quick game, and with the 2000 inactives it takes alot of time to look through all the pages.
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:40 am

So you guys don't mind 1 or 2 guys with 12 to 16 hours a day of screen time getting all the best hits simply because they are on all day?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 am

Nomad wrote:So you guys don't mind 1 or 2 guys with 12 to 16 hours a day of screen time getting all the best hits simply because they are on all day?

They are probably your 1 or 2 player Nomad Laughing

A compromise might be to allow for the sorting of each page
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 am

If someone is on 12-16 hours a day then it wont matter if we instil this change then would it?

Said person could just go through the pages over and over again anyways. This is to help those with only a little time to see what the best hits available to them when they log in.
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I love Jinx's suggestion

Obviously those who have a lot of time will always get more kuwal per hit than those who don't since they have more time to go through the pages.
Those with more time have an advantage, no matter what.

I think we can save time for everyone with this change.
And since Red Apocalypse is focused at making the game as little time consuming as possible this is an update which I welcome to Red Apocalypse
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok, another slap in the face to anyone willing to spend more then 5 minutes ingame. Its your game tho.

Can I get an autobanker and auto trainer to?

How about text messages sent when any 0 def account hits a set amount of kewal out?

Heck why not just have an auto attacker as well so then its even to all no matter the time committed? I set it at say 150 mill and it attacks for me every round until im out of AT, it picks every account in my list with that amount out.

I mean come on guys, I could actually spend some time digging in the lower ranks and find golden eggs from time to time because I actually worked for something, not sat waiting for it to be handed to me and spoon feed to me.

Meh. Its your game. I said my piece.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 am

I agree with Nomad. I understand the pain of searching many pages but that's what makes it worth it of getting the 2-4x the normal profit on one hit Smile

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

The extremely dedicated players farm on main multiple times of day. They might spend an hour or two looking through the battlefield to farm good targets, other players might spend only half an hour on farming.

In Red Apocalypse, with this update in place the dedicated player can check 10 times a day in less than a total of 30 minutes for farming, while a player who logs in once per day, can do it all in 3-5 minutes.

The goal of RA is to make a game, which saves the player from wasting time unnecessarily. If players can be ranked by kuwal and it saves time for everyone, then it's an update which belongs to RA.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Suggestion approved and released!

Suggestion:
Ranking players by kuwal

additionally
Ranking players by untrained has also been released.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down