Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battleflield page not loading

5 posters

Go down

Battleflield page not loading Empty Re: Battleflield page not loading

Post by Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 pm

k
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMPAGE Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Working now
Thanks
RAMPAGE
RAMPAGE
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : 2616
RAMPAGE
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes it is working now but it's a little confusing.

I see that UU has been added which is a nice touch but it appears at first glance that Home Planet Kuwal is being shown as it is displayed in yellow. On looking closer the figure is actually Empire Kuwal so why is it the same colour as Home Planet Kuwal.

I have also noticed that there is a difference in army sizes of 5,001 units which I cannot account for. I noticed 5K units when I first logged in which I have trained but these 5K UU do not appear as UU in what appear to be inactive accounts.

Are these 5K UU a hidden bonus that you get on first login or is the UU shown on the battlefield incorrect.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:05 am

kenzu wanted me to do it as follows

all base accounts start with 9k army, 5k farmers, 1k of each military type
once you login, or register a new account, you get cleared and get 50k farmers and 10k of each military type
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 am

Admin wrote:kenzu wanted me to do it as follows

all base accounts start with 9k army, 5k farmers, 1k of each military type
once you login, or register a new account, you get cleared and get 50k farmers and 10k of each military type

My maths has this at the following
Base accounts 19k in size
Active accounts 90K in size

However I'm seeing 90K accounts mostly and the occasional 95K account and this is in the first Turn so I haven't received any UU yet
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 am

Hell of a way to promote activity. You force accounts into the game, then refuse to allow people to delete them, and then kill the income from the inactive accounts. Guess you didn't learn anything from all the bitching that came from 120 pages of 0 income dead accounts on reset.

Why even have the accounts show up is they are not even going to be worth farming for months if ever?

And yeah, fix the bugs, no income, no unit production, stats are all whacked out, ranks are all screwed up, information from main being copied over the AW2. This launch is just shy of being as piss poorly done as the last one.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 am

Manleva wrote:Yes it is working now but it's a little confusing.

I see that UU has been added which is a nice touch but it appears at first glance that Home Planet Kuwal is being shown as it is displayed in yellow. On looking closer the figure is actually Empire Kuwal so why is it the same colour as Home Planet Kuwal.

I have also noticed that there is a difference in army sizes of 5,001 units which I cannot account for. I noticed 5K units when I first logged in which I have trained but these 5K UU do not appear as UU in what appear to be inactive accounts.

Are these 5K UU a hidden bonus that you get on first login or is the UU shown on the battlefield incorrect.

I am aware of this and have given this a lot of thought. Initially the kuwal was made red to appear, which however didnt look so good, so it has been changed to yellow. It was even considered to change empire kuwal to yellow, home planet kuwal to green and bank kuwal to light blue, but that didn't look as good as current version either. That's why we stick with yellow kuwal. When clicking any players name, you will see that the yellow kuwal symbolises actually 50% Empire kuwal.

Special Agent 47 wrote:Hell of a way to promote activity. You force accounts into the game, then refuse to allow people to delete them, and then kill the income from the inactive accounts. Guess you didn't learn anything from all the bitching that came from 120 pages of 0 income dead accounts on reset.

Why even have the accounts show up is they are not even going to be worth farming for months if ever?

And yeah, fix the bugs, no income, no unit production, stats are all whacked out, ranks are all screwed up, information from main being copied over the AW2. This launch is just shy of being as piss poorly done as the last one.

Had you played the test phase you wouldn't say such things. It was obvious from the beginning that all accounts will be farmable as there were not enough farms in Evolutions server. Test phase made it clear that letting all players start at 90k is also a bad idea, because AT produced won't be enough to keep any AT left to farm actives.

Decreasing income production of all inactives to 10% and doubling AT production for everyone solves the problem.
You don't need to farm if you think it's not worth it, but I will.

The 4000 inactive accounts will produce 57.6 billion kuwal each day. Is that not enough for you?

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:46 am

I do like the way you put the kuwal and UU that you can take on the attack pages. You no longer have to spy to raid so that's a time saver.

But why in the world did you make it so no turns clicked for 12 hours?

As for you farming, I'm going to love to watch you farm inactive accounts while suffering 3 times as much damage. I'll let you soften up those defenses for me.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content