Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

administrative efficiency - global average armysize

5 posters

Go down

administrative efficiency - global average armysize Empty administrative efficiency - global average armysize

Post by Jiro Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 am

Unsurprisingly, I have some questions:
When does AE update?
When does global average armysize update?
Is there a formula for calculating AE from average armysize and own armysize? Is anyone willing to share it?

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

administrative efficiency - global average armysize Empty Re: administrative efficiency - global average armysize

Post by seaborgium Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

administrative efficiency - global average armysize Empty Re: administrative efficiency - global average armysize

Post by Jiro Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks, I plotted it in a spreadsheet and came to a conclusion: if you add more income units, your income increases. Smile
That's something that I've been wondering for a long time and now I have a very definite answer. If anyone wants the spreadsheet, let me know. It also calculates added income per added miner, worker or farmer.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

Jiro I would be interested if ya wouldn't mind.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:32 am

Jiro wrote:Thanks, I plotted it in a spreadsheet and came to a conclusion: if you add more income units, your income increases. Smile
That's something that I've been wondering for a long time and now I have a very definite answer. If anyone wants the spreadsheet, let me know. It also calculates added income per added miner, worker or farmer.

Admin stated long ago that as long as you added income units, you will never see a decrease in income no matter how high your AE.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 am

some people always miss the memo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 pm

I know he did, but his examples led me to believe otherwise. Now that I've seen the formula and plotted the results in a graph I am convinced it is as he said.
I had missed the actual formula though, but seaborgium was able to point it out to me.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by nobel Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 pm

What is the formula? Can you post it?

nobel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 3974
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm

(0.96/x+0.04)^0.5 where x is the ratio of your army size vs average active army size
Limit to infinity therefore approaching square root of 0.04 = 0.2
or 20%

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by nobel Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks

nobel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 3974
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down