Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

+8
Manleva
Nimras
ian
castravete
buhcoreTheGreat
kingkongfan1
curumo
Magnus
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete Empty Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

Post by Magnus Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 am

Hey everyone,
I figured after this MSG from him to post it on the Forum. Everyone wonders why not many like him. Well here is a IDEA why.

Inbox

to ID
Subject: no subject

Message text:

lol...don't be sad,man...you are TIE so you all deserve this;)...and I wouldn't have acted this way if I was farmed decent by your alliance buddy...so as a proof I'll send you my strike log...ok?,,,to understand better may way of farming you guys;)

[06 Aug] 17:37 curumo 4,949,430,070 Kuwal Stolen 10 1869 268 2,667,749,600 2,350,980,294 details
[05 Aug] 19:31 curumo 2,750,059,811 Kuwal Stolen 10 2002 248 2,006,328,060 2,084,861,910 details
[01 Aug] 04:01 curumo 2,022,113,452 Kuwal Stolen 10 1935 214 2,095,242,922 1,862,449,759 details
[30 Jul] 06:31 curumo 2,261,389,570 Kuwal Stolen 10 2200 201 1,856,987,800 1,885,229,970 details

ain't that nice?
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete Empty Re: Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

Post by Magnus Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

Here we go again.

Part 2

Inbox

to ID

Message text:

that' all you guys can do...so be my guest...you can post this as well...I don't really care...I have realised during this war that you guys are the only ones posting on that two bit forum and you are the only ones that have the right to talk and reply...so post it, mister...plus the admin is constantly sleeping and let's you guys cheat even on forums...so be my guest, buddy...have fun;)...whatever you say, the hit was within the farming policy...so Razz

WoW basically calling everyone a cheater except for himself. Even Admin and he wonders. Respectfully mate grow in capacity to understand and concieve things written to you before you judge

Edited for purpose of integrating my thought
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete Empty Re: Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

Post by curumo Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

And to think I didn't hit castra a couple of more times for kuwal when he had amounts like 3-4 b in the open out of respect and decency ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Momma always told me, "If you can't say something nice about someone; then don't say anything at all"... So I got nuthin to say on this matter... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 pm

so why did you post drunken
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I did not hit him also just because I thought it would be nice. Shocked
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Magnus wrote:so why did you post drunken

reread my post; I think it is very clear, my thoughts on this subject... king lol!
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Magnus when you post messages like these, include your own posts.
I don't see a point here btw, looks like his hits were profitable whatever the reason is. I guess everyone who doesn't like Castra know why is that, at least post the topic in Spam next time Smile
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 pm

lol...this is lame...is this really a war topic or you are just looking for some fun?...don't worry, magnus the admin also likes to offend me in public and he really won't warn you for what you are doing now;)...but it is kind of lame(get a job or something)...anyway, a simple question: if I offend a two bit low life on this forum does my AW account has to suffer or only my account on the forum?...can anyone answer this?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 am

Depends on whether the "2 bit low life" wants to ruin the 1 bit low life's account on AW or just see the 1 bit low life banned on the forum for being offensive... Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:Magnus when you post messages like these, include your own posts.
I don't see a point here btw, looks like his hits were profitable whatever the reason is. I guess everyone who doesn't like Castra know why is that, at least post the topic in Spam next time Smile

It is not for what I posted and reread my post. I did not bitch about him hitting me. I am merely showing how he offends and justifies his purely insulting manner.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 am

castravete wrote:lol...this is lame...is this really a war topic or you are just looking for some fun?...don't worry, magnus the admin also likes to offend me in public and he really won't warn you for what you are doing now;)...but it is kind of lame(get a job or something)...anyway, a simple question: if I offend a two bit low life on this forum does my AW account has to suffer or only my account on the forum?...can anyone answer this?

Dude I really do not think you get it. I really do not. A war Post was never suggested and never implemented.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am

Lol this is so funny no offense and he is 2IC of Muj i sincerly hope he aren't anymore.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

Magnus wrote:
I am merely showing how he offends and justifies his purely insulting manner.

we've seen that before and know what castravete is, but you're the only one making a topic about it, that's why i dont get it. Oh and, imagine how would it be if everyone posted insulting(or any other) messages on forum, no privacy at all. If you feel offended report it to admin or discuss it with castravete Wink
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Magnus wrote:

we've seen that before and know what castravete is, but you're the only one making a topic about it, that's why i dont get it. Oh and, imagine how would it be if everyone posted insulting(or any other) messages on forum, no privacy at all. If you feel offended report it to admin or discuss it with castravete Wink

LOL I posted it because I thought it was funny. Furthermore this way everyone sees. If you do not like to post things on the forums others tell you then that is your party bounce
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:54 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Magnus wrote:

LOL actually its funny we should have a topic for stuff like this. But no offense CAS kinda deserves whats comming his way Razz.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Magnus wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Magnus wrote:

LOL I posted it because I thought it was funny. Furthermore this way everyone sees. If you do not like to post things on the forums others tell you then that is your party bounce

if you find this funny then at least include your own messages so we can see the full story
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Magnus wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Magnus wrote:

if you find this funny then at least include your own messages so we can see the full story

Who cares i could show you 2 from CAS but i proberly get warned i did last time lol.

And yes its fun.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm

OK BUHCORE just for you

MSG 1
Inbox

to ID

Message text:

nice hit but you got lucky. This will be your last hit.

MSG 2
Inbox

to ID

Message text:

I doubt I have ever talked to a person who is as ignorant as yourself. Sad about what ? About how childish a person can act. I think I will post your reply to myself on the AW Forum just for fun.

MSG 3
Inbox

to ID

Message text:

Here for your amusement

LMFAO

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/everyone-wonders-why-people-do-not-like-castravete-t1804.htm#21530

MSG 4
Inbox

to ID

Message text:

MATE you really do not think before you write. I have not said it was not in the farming policy. Furthermore you got lucky since I had just taken my kuwal out of the bank. To add on to this I congratulated you on the hit. MAN grow in your capacity to concieve things or use a translator since you seem not to have the capacity to understand what is written to you

YOUR WELCOME BUHCORE cheers
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:14 pm

thanks i appreciate it Razz you could be a poet, i really like this part "Sad about what ? About how childish a person can act" Smile
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:thanks i appreciate it Razz you could be a poet, i really like this part "Sad about what ? About how childish a person can act" Smile

Let me guess you wanted the whole Msg´s because you know him hmmmmmm
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

Magnus wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:thanks i appreciate it Razz you could be a poet, i really like this part "Sad about what ? About how childish a person can act" Smile

Let me guess you wanted the whole Msg´s because you know him hmmmmmm

if i knew him i would ask him to show me your messages on private, i just think its fair to post all messages not only his
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 pm

To be honest no Private Message should ever be posted to the forum without the senders permission.

If the message is inappropriate or offensive then it should be forwarded to Admin so that it can be handled appropiatly
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Manleva wrote:To be honest no Private Message should ever be posted to the forum without the senders permission.
I think that'd be majorly boring

Even offensive messages can get posted as long as the offensive content gets left out (not just masked with **'s), for some reason they generally belong into the funny category.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Yep this is also the funny category Very Happy
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next