Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back!

5 posters

Go down

Add a sort of award log that can be veiwed directly from the 'Achievements' page [in game]

Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_lcap63%Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_lcap0%Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_lcap0%Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_lcap13%Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_lcap24%Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Empty Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back!

Post by Osyndicate Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am

I was browsing through my awards page today and for the life of me, I just couldn't remember when I had gotten one of the awards. And then I started to think about the gold awards I have/had, and when I got the silver/bronze varients of them. I think that adding an awards log of sorts into this page would be a very nice addition to this game.

Example.

Ranking Award ~ Silver

Gold Achieved: N/A
Silver Achieved: June 15, 04:37, 2010
Bronze Achieved : August 7, 17:03, 2009
Tin (I think thats what its called...) Achieved: July 22, 21:40, 2010

(At first I was going to suggest that this/these be displayed in a/the tooltip[s], but seeing that a bundle of players have tooltips turned off, so another way could be a gritty insert of the logged date/times under/around the award itself.)
|:Stop:|

This feature would add a nice way to compare your growth in various areas of this game we call AW, being an easy to access reference on such topics.

Thanks for your eyes,
Syndicate.

P.S. I hope I do not have another extended burst of, 'naaaahh, I don't wanna' go on the forums today' for a very long time...

NOTE: The poll choices are for the most part the tone of your answer yes/no/maybe. So please just choose the one that fits your tone and not neccisarrily the one that has your exact words.
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Empty Re: Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back!

Post by Nomad Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am

I am fine with the overall idea, as long as its not publicly listed.

Glad to see you back BTW.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back! Empty Re: Acheivements/Awards Page Added Info; & Syndicate Is Back!

Post by Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

adding it wouldn't take longer than a few hours.

The "issue" is that there's no way of adding the dates of when you got the specific awards in the past since this sort of stuff doesn't get stored anywhere.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm

I agree with adding them.

Those which were given before the update, will be marked as: Given long time ago.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 pm

OI I have to bee a geek/starwars fan.
I read kenzus post and I thought it would be cool/funny to see the awards page move like the opening to starwars, I even had the theme music playing in my head.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 pm

seaborgium wrote:OI I have to bee a geek/starwars fan.
I read kenzus post and I thought it would be cool/funny to see the awards page move like the opening to starwars, I even had the theme music playing in my head.

When I imagined how it would look like what you just said, I loled.

Hilarious!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 am

I think its a good idea myself.

clown
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Osyndicate Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Admin wrote:adding it wouldn't take longer than a few hours.

The "issue" is that there's no way of adding the dates of when you got the specific awards in the past since this sort of stuff doesn't get stored anywhere.

That was the only thing I could think of that would impair this idea a little, I was hoping that they had been logged behind the screens somewhere. But kenzu's idea of 'A long time ago' or something similar would fill in the gaps pretty nicely.

@Nomad, thanks =)
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down