Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson

4 posters

Go down

500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty 500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by r1maru Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 am

thanks to seaborgium i finally understood what the admin meant but could not explain to me, so i am posting my offer again in the Special Market Section (All other deals that don't fit any other section (services, special trades, etc.))

because many users have brought to my attention that my grammar used on this forum makes their eyes bleed, i will pay 500,000,000 kuwal per each English grammar lesson

so if anyone has high grammar knowledge and is willing to share please send igm to id 364

500,000,000 kuwal per lesson

Trade details
lesson duration: 30 minutes
subject: English grammar - for beginners: How should we communicate on forums with the wise guys; Most common grammar mistakes;
subject: English grammar - for advanced: How to correct others posts.
payment: at the end of the lesson i place a broker of 500,000,000 kuwal
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty Re: 500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue May 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Actually this post seems ok. There are a few mistakes, but nothing serious. It definitely doesn't make my eyes bleed lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty Re: 500,000,000 kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by Sandwalker Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Actually this post seems ok. There are a few mistakes, but nothing serious. It definitely doesn't make my eyes bleed lol.

Me thinks your sarcasm filter is broken.

Also @op: stop being such a drama queen. Teh internetz is serious bizniss!

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed May 19, 2010 7:18 am

no sarcasm here

i noticed that people like kira cares about the grammar used on this forum, and since i appreciate people that wants to make this a better world to live in, with forums from which kids can learn how to talk correctly, i would pay kira for a few lessons

i mean, i don't want to carry a burden all my life thinking that a little kid joined aderan, read around on the forum, and because of me he will not know how to speak correctly for the rest of his life

so i am offering 500 mil kuwal per lesson, because i too want to live in a better world
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol. I seriously doubt that a few posts that you made in the forum would change a kids entire way of speaking Wink Tbh with you r1maru, its not that important. I mean, I can read and understand what you are saying in all of your posts (well most of them). The only person who needs some English grammar lessons is Jonathan Razz

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm

r1maru wrote:
i noticed that people like kira cares about the grammar used on this forum, and since i appreciate people that wants to make this a better world to live in, with forums from which kids can learn how to talk correctly, i would pay kira for a few lessons

I was actually posting my opinion about your poll.
I did not say your English is bad. It seems you misunderstood.

I do not have time anyway, if you really meant that lol.
However this thread respects rule nr. 4. Hmm.. Epic win.

-On a side note-
I don't really care about grammar and I like Jonathan's English.
But making world better must be fun. Other good ones are mooncake, birdy, bindy, ._., Sleepy, Hungry, Dream~~, oldgirlgod, dotdotdot.

//
Kira wrote:I personally prefer the first one. Plus the communist candy is quite yummy.

The second one is a bit ..em let's say "stupid". It could work on grammar mistakes maybe.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down