Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson

3 posters

Go down

500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty 500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by r1maru Tue May 18, 2010 9:57 am

because many users brought to my attention that my grammar used on this forum makes their eyes bleed, i will pay 500 bil kuwal per each english grammar lesson

so if anyone has high grammar knowledge and is willing to share please send igm to id 364

500 bil kuwal per lesson

thanks

@admin: please don't quote again that thing with money someone does not have.... i have money in my bank to pay these lesson, and i am on the special market where i can post All other deals that don't fit any other section (services, special trades, etc.)...

if there is a rule that this thread broke then please explain in other words so i can understand

LATER EDIT: Trade details
lesson duration: 30 minutes
subject: English grammar - for begginers: How should we communicate on forums with the wise guys; Most common grammar mistakes;
subject: English grammar - for advanced: How to correct others posts.
payment: at the end of the lesson i place a broker of 500mil kuwal
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty Re: 500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by seaborgium Tue May 18, 2010 10:12 am

TBH I am the last person who should be giving grammar/spelling lessons. You should see the little red lines as I type before I go back and fix it.

1 question why 2 different payment amounts?

r1maru wrote:500 bil kuwal per lesson

r1maru wrote:payment: at the end of the lesson i place a broker of 500mil kuwal

BTW thanks for the PM letting me know of this. Sadly I must decline the offer. I have enough teaching to do elsewhere. That and I need to go take some drugs my ankle is killing me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson Empty Re: 500 bil kuwal per english grammar lesson

Post by Admin Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 am

spam goes in the spam section

me and you clearly know why
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Tue May 18, 2010 10:51 am

seaborgium wrote:1 question why 2 different payment amounts?

r1maru wrote:500 bil kuwal per lesson

r1maru wrote:payment: at the end of the lesson i place a broker of 500mil kuwal

ooops... all this bil mil thing... so the lesson is 500,000,000 kuwal... that's mil Neutral

my mistake

so i am beginning to understand what the admin wanted to say but he did not had the vocabulary to explain it

sorry for the mislead
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down