Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Crusade

+16
Kismet
Alex
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Truestrike
Sandwalker
Kenzu
Universe
FarleShadow
Hai-Shulud
Vesper
Haggis
seaborgium
Special Agent 47
GeIveI2aL
ian
20 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Dark Crusade - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark Crusade

Post by ian Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Vesper wrote:i dont expect we see an answer from this until after kenzu can sneak in a quick attack before his alliance realizes what he did.

lol, its ok... he's got untill tommorrow morning before i point out to the whole of Aderan War's just what Kenzu's definition of "democratically elected leader" really is.

You know... i always did support the principle of removing dictators from power with military force Twisted Evil
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 am

well he did sign in and he read the topic.

Kenzu's last visit was today at 1:44 am but choose to ignore it
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:58 pm

He has no intentions of doing anything to find peace. His new message of the day.

Message of the Day
"Štastný nový rok! 新年快乐! С Новым Годом! Happy New Year! Srečno Novo Leto! Un An Nou Fericit! Frohes Neues Jahr! Bonne Année! Felíz año nuevo! Felice Anno Nuovo!

I am Keinutnai, leader of the World Republic (O)
World Republic is an alliance of Order Empire

To become an ally of World Republic, contact me.
To join Order Empire, contact me, or one of Order Alliance leaders.

---World Republic---

World Republic strives for peace and friendship with all alliances and players. Farming and raiding missions are allowed.

All missions other than those to steal kuwal, raid untrained and reconaissance are considered hostile missions.

World Republic protects its members, therefore don't mass any of our members.
Those who mass WR members (by making assault, sabotage, assassin or other hostile missions) and commit first agression should expect being massed back by World Republic. Don't mass our members and we will not mass you.

---Show Solidarity with World Republic---

TIE masses innocent players, who did nothing to them!
Help us stop their dark crusade!

World Republic accepts help from any alliance or player, who is willing to provide economic help (by sending resources), military support (by fighting together with us), information and advice.

You may also join the defenders league. Members of the defenders league are alliances and individual players, who always fight side by side, if one is massed by an agressor. Those who join will be protected by World Republic for their lifetime! Contact me to join!

---World Republic and Imperium (Current relations)---

Imperium and World Republic are currently at war.

Imperium has dissolved the peace treaty with World Republic using a false pretext before christmas (21.12.2009) and declared war on WR and WR allies on 28.12.2009

Internal affairs of World Republic are none of TIE's business!

World Republic is open to accept a lasting peace treaty where Imperium would commit itself never to mass a WR member or WR allies again. If TIE agrees, WR is willing to commit itself never to mass a TIE member or their allies.

---History between World Republic and Imperium---

The relations with Imperium have been tense for many months already. These have been caused by many things, among others by misunderstandings. Even though World Republic declared intention of peace,

(13 Oct 2009) Imperium declared war on World Republic. This war lasted over 1 month.

In a war which lasted from 13 October till 16 November 2009:
World Republic alone killed over 7.200.000 miners and over 1.000.000 military units
World Republic lost roughly 500.000 miners and over 800.000 military units
WR allies killed 0.5-1 million units loosing 0.25-0.5 million units

(17 Nov 2009) After the war, a ceasefire has been agreed on by 4 parties:
The allies (World Republic, Geto Dacii and Hachigan)
and Imperium

(02 Dec 2009) After a few weeks, peace has been signed by all parties. WR signed on second december.

(21 Dec 2009) Imperium used a false pretext to dissolve the peace treaty with WR

-Imperium claimed that Shadow Phoenix was my spy. There was no communication between me and Shadow Phoenix for one month (because he quit the game), but the peace treaty was much younger than that.
-Imperium also claimed that I was sending "recruitment messages full of slander", when in fact it isn't true either. Imperium used as "evidence" a private message between me and a WR member, (who turned out to be spying for them), where I mentioned they abuse their power.

Ian claimed Imperium will stay neutral, but soon Imperium was sending their members to mass WR members and after a couple days Ian attacked himself.

(28 Dec 2009) Ian declared war on WR (original message is: "Kenzu and his supporters" = de facto WR and WR allies)

---World Republic and other alliances---

World Republic has military pacts with various brother alliances and will protect their members if attacked by any agressors.

World Republic keeps good relations with many alliances and concluded many deals and signed many treaties with other alliances.

If you want to improve/extend relations with World Republic, you can contact me and I will see what we can agree on.

---Important Notice---

The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to triumph Is for Good Men to do Nothing!

One by one, we would fall, but together we are invincible!

The Evil will not stop, until it dominates the whole world. Let us protect each other and defend our freedom to grow in peace!

Join the defenders league!

---Merry Christmas---

Merry Christmas to all Aderan Wars players!"

The message itself proves Kenzu a liar in the very words he has written and that is the most amuzing part.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:He has no intentions of doing anything to find peace. His new message of the day.

(13 Oct 2009) Imperium declared war on World Republic. This war lasted over 1 month.
Ishurue wrote: Lie WR Massed Ian(at the time was kilo ) Which Sparked the war .

(02 Dec 2009) After a few weeks, peace has been signed by all parties. WR signed on second december.
Ishurue wrote: Another LIE , I signed the treaty when Hachigan was in (O) , Kenzu unsigned it and weeks later signed it . I HATE Not being Acknowledged .

Universe is gonna kill me if i did this wrong lol
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:30 pm

ian wrote:I have a number of questions for Kenzu i would like directly answered. You mentioned the poll World Republic had about your leadership and that only one person voted no to keeping you as leader. Your answers here will be taken into consideration for any peace proposal - if any - T.I.E makes to World Republic.

1.) How many people voted in the poll concerning you as leader?
2.) How long was the poll open for - and is it still open?

Well, since Kenzu hasn't bothered responding to this - i ll do as i promised.

As you ll all remember - several days ago Kenzu posted somewhere on this forum that he was democratically elected, and The Imperium Empire was trying to remove a democratically elected leader from WR etc.. etc.. He also mentioned all but ONE person voted in favour of keeping him as leader - and his personal daily message ingame also mentioned something about this i think.

Well... guess what? There was a vote on Kenzu's leadership... and he is right that only one person voted to not keep him as leader - what he failed to mention, however, is that a total of 4 (FOUR) people had chance to vote on the poll (created by Kismet) before HE locked it. 3 voted in favour of keeping him - 1 voted to remove him as leader.

As it is... SINCE this question was asked it seems another new poll has been created (by kismet - who seems to have WR's best interests at heart, as oppossed to Kenzu who locked the last poll!) asking whether to keep Kenzu as leader - out of 19 votes (the last time i was updated) Kenzu has 14 votes. If you factor in that at least 3 - 4 people have now left World Republic (owiing in part due to Kenzu's latest demands telling ALL WR players to broker him 25 - 50% of their daily resources, regardless of how much damage it ll do to the players own growth) since the previous poll was locked... that vote would be more like 14 in favour of keeping him as leader out of 23.

Eithier way, its nice of Kenzu to not attempt to hold onto power like he did previously - maybe there is hope just yet... though if WR keeps sending out mass-messages to every other alliance on the server asking them to aid them and fight WR, there isn't a hope in hell of a peaceful settlement.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm

ian wrote:
ian wrote:I have a number of questions for Kenzu i would like directly answered. You mentioned the poll World Republic had about your leadership and that only one person voted no to keeping you as leader. Your answers here will be taken into consideration for any peace proposal - if any - T.I.E makes to World Republic.

1.) How many people voted in the poll concerning you as leader?
2.) How long was the poll open for - and is it still open?

Well, since Kenzu hasn't bothered responding to this - i ll do as i promised.

As you ll all remember - several days ago Kenzu posted somewhere on this forum that he was democratically elected, and The Imperium Empire was trying to remove a democratically elected leader from WR etc.. etc.. He also mentioned all but ONE person voted in favour of keeping him as leader - and his personal daily message ingame also mentioned something about this i think.

Well... guess what? There was a vote on Kenzu's leadership... and he is right that only one person voted to not keep him as leader - what he failed to mention, however, is that a total of 4 (FOUR) people had chance to vote on the poll (created by Kismet) before HE locked it. 3 voted in favour of keeping him - 1 voted to remove him as leader.

As it is... SINCE this question was asked it seems another new poll has been created (by kismet - who seems to have WR's best interests at heart, as oppossed to Kenzu who locked the last poll!) asking whether to keep Kenzu as leader - out of 19 votes (the last time i was updated) Kenzu has 14 votes. If you factor in that at least 3 - 4 people have now left World Republic (owiing in part due to Kenzu's latest demands telling ALL WR players to broker him 25 - 50% of their daily resources, regardless of how much damage it ll do to the players own growth) since the previous poll was locked... that vote would be more like 14 in favour of keeping him as leader out of 23.

Eithier way, its nice of Kenzu to not attempt to hold onto power like he did previously - maybe there is hope just yet... though if WR keeps sending out mass-messages to every other alliance on the server asking them to aid them and fight WR, there isn't a hope in hell of a peaceful settlement.

Your spies provided you with false info. (Some of what you say is correct, a lot is incorrect)

Please stop writing your assumptions. Your post is full of exaggerations and false info.
Are you doing it on purpose or what?

Trying to harm my reputation further is not what you should be doing.

I told you before that you should contact kismet. She can reply to all your questions.

PS: There were only 2 polls,

1st poll (My poll), which had 2 options (I stay), (I leave). All voted for me staying, except 1 who voted against

2nd poll (Kismets poll), which had 5 options (I stay), (I leave), and another 3 options. Sofar 25 people voted. 19 want me to stay, 1 wants me to leave, 5 people voted for other 3 options.

Now that I see that you have access to it, I guess the second poll will loose validity value.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Kenzu wrote:PS: There were only 2 polls,

Ian only mentioned two...

Kenzu wrote:1st poll (My poll), which had 2 options (I stay), (I leave). All voted for me staying, except 1 who voted against

Absolutely meaningless unless you tell us how many people voted. For all we know there was only 1 vote cast.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Hahahahaha yeah go on Kenzu - tell us how many people voted in the first poll.

*sniggers* we already know but please do tell... *looks for crying from laughter smiley face*
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Yo 47!

Spoiler:

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Nice one, FS.
Hilarious, Kenzu.
Shall we sing, Hai? Razz
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 am

Razz Razz

Must.....fight............urge..... to sing!

I would if admin wouldn't ban us Razz
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:01 am

Kenzu has been decimated and is hereby banished to the ranks of the Fallen Very Happy:D Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Razz

His losses:

~ 110,913 defense supers (29,946,510,000)
~ 104,171 Tanks (defense - 32,084,668,000)
~ 50,000 IFVs (defense - 9,200,000,000)
~ 65,413 Assassins (10,793,145,000)

Total: 82,024,323,000 kuwal's worth

The Imperium Empire's losses:

18.8billion repairs for the assault/ destruction missions
15,100 attack supers - 4,077,000,000 kuwal's worth.
109,800 spies - 18,117,000,000 kuwal's worth.

Total costs to mass Kenzu: 40,994,000,000 kuwal's worth.

We also decided to finish baptising Martygg tonight (after he was badly ripped apart several days ago by our assassination missions).

His losses for TONIGHT:

~202,607 miners - 26,338,910,000 kuwal's worth
~ 300,260 Tanks - 92,480,000,000 kuwal's worth
~ 52,544 spies - 8,669,760,000 kuwal's worth
~ 16578 defense supers - 4,476,060,000 kuwal's worth
~ 7140 strike supers - 1,927,800,000 kuwal's worth

Total: 133,892,530,000 kuwal's worth.

Our losses:

26.6billion repair costs
28,700 attack supers - 7,749,000,000 kuwal's worth
20,000 spies - 3,300,000,000 kuwal's worth.

Total: 37,649,000,000 kuwal's worth.

Overall including our assassination attempts over the last several days against Martygg, his TOTAL losses during the Dark Crusade:

Total loses to matrgg
~ 81,470 strike supers (21,996,900,000)
~ 166,688 defense supers (45,005,760,000)
~ 55,107 spies (9,092,655,000)
~ 22,150 assassins (3,654,750,000)
~ 298,241 miners (38,771,330,000)
~ 300,260 Tanks - 92,480,000,000 kuwal's worth

Total: 211,001,395,000 kuwal's worth wiped out.

The armies of The Imperium Empire shall show no mercy to our enemies! Long Live The Imperium Empire. Long Live The Dark Crusade!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:04 am

Well having just done that ^ its kinda hard not to sing... just one song please admin? Embarassed
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 am

The Dark Crusade continues on without mercy or respite. Kenzu and his supporters have rallied and attempted to offer resistance... but against the might of The Imperium nothing can stand in its way Twisted Evil

Spoiler:

&

Spoiler:

= Kenzu & his supporters total reported losses since the war began: 635,377,654,000 kuwal's worth of resources

The Imperium Empire's total reported losses: 349,818,900,000 kuwal's worth of resources.

The Fallen and Banished:

Farleshadow
Ioupain
Trostsky
Slambot.
Earthgod
GeIveI2aL
Django
oakenbanshee
ArKanJiL
Redblublu
Matrygg
Kenzu

The following have returned back to the light, and once more walk among the blessed:

Farleshadow
GeIveI2aL

How much more Kenzu & his supporters are prepared to loose is up to them - but given The Imperium's economy is around about 5 times the size of Kenzu & his supporters, coupled with the 1 : 1.81 kill ratio T.I.E's currently managing - this means Kenzu & his supporters are sufferring roughly 9.05's times more damage in real-terms (i.e. how much you can realistically sustain) compared to The Imperium Empire.

Nothing shall stand in our way - our enemies will eithier submit or fall. Its that simple Very Happy

Long Live The Imperium. Long Live The Dark Crusade!!!
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 am

The Imperium Empire has a peace proposal for Kenzu and World Republic (which myself, vesper and Kenzu have done some discussion on):

World Republic officially surrenders to The Imperium Empire under the following terms:

- Kenzu stands down as World Republic leader and World Republic's 2nd in command (Kismet) becomes leader. Kenzu will not become World Republic leader for a minimum of 3months.

Kenzu will agree that all his future actions will abide by the following:

~ No posts regarding World Republic foreign affairs such as anything involving a war.
~ Kenzu will be permitted to recruit but he must not mention World Republic relations with any alliance and speak of no allies or enemies - i.e. remain completely neutral... and the best way to achieve this is to not comment on such matters.
~ Must change his message of the day to something nice that does not annoy/ prevoke people within reason.
~ Kenzu will restrict his role in World Republic to economic advise. No military advise or guidance (exception is raiding and farming advice).
~ No attempts to infiltrate any other alliances, and no attempts to influence other alliances internal or external affairs.
~ No switching sides for the purpose of "balancing the server". World Republic is to honour its alliances and only dissolve and form alliances after careful consideration to both the effects on World Republic and the other party.
~ No recruiting other alliances to fight wars.
~ Overall then: Foreign affairs should be left to the alliance leader to handle.
~ No openly oppossing or disregarding the alliance leader's orders
~ No attempting to undermine the alliance leader's position or authority
~ In 3months time World Republic will hold a election on who will become leader - Kenzu cannot simply resume leadership in 3months time without a democratic mandate.

As part of this agreement - The Imperium Empire agree's to discuss with World Republic's alliance leader any breach of the above terms and attempt to resolve the matter peacefully without a escalation of the situation. Kenzu also agree's to accept retaliation upon his account in the event of the above terms being breached.

Since Kenzu has already stood down as leader and set Kismet as World Republic's leaders - we have agreed to a 24hour ceasefire as a sign of good faith.

If Kenzu and World Republic can let us know as to whether they agree to the above and surrender under the following terms, then this war will come to an swift end.

Thanks

Last edited by ian on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 am

Awaits WR's response.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:Awaits WR's response.

World Republic response will come once the post you just commented on is finished.

Thank you very much.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:41 am

ian wrote:The Imperium Empire has a peace proposal for Kenzu and World Republic (which myself, vesper and Kenzu have done some discussion on):

World Republic officially surrenders to The Imperium Empire under the following terms:

- Kenzu stands down as World Republic leader and World Republic's 2nd in command (Kismet) becomes leader. Kenzu will not become World Republic leader for a minimum of 3months.

Kenzu will agree that all his future actions will abide by the following:

~ No posts regarding World Republic foreign affairs such as anything involving a war.
~ Kenzu will be permitted to recruit but he must not mention World Republic relations with any alliance and speak of no allies or enemies - i.e. remain completely neutral... and the best way to achieve this is to not comment on such matters.
~ Must change his message of the day to something nice that does not annoy/ prevoke people within reason.
~ Kenzu will restrict his role in World Republic to economic advise. No military advise or guidance (exception is raiding and farming advice).
~ No attempts to infiltrate any other alliances, and no attempts to influence other alliances internal or external affairs.
~ No switching sides for the purpose of "balancing the server". World Republic is to honour its alliances and only dissolve and form alliances after careful consideration to both the effects on World Republic and the other party.
~ No recruiting other alliances to fight wars.
~ Overall then: Foreign affairs should be left to the alliance leader to handle.
~ No openly oppossing or disregarding the alliance leader's orders
~ No attempting to undermine the alliance leader's position or authority
~ In 3months time World Republic will hold a election on who will become leader - Kenzu cannot simply resume leadership in 3months time without a democratic mandate.

As part of this agreement - The Imperium Empire agree's to discuss with World Republic's alliance leader any breach of the above terms and attempt to resolve the matter peacefully without a escalation of the situation. Kenzu also agree's to accept retaliation upon his account in the event of the above terms being breached.

Since Kenzu has already stood down as leader and set Kismet as World Republic's leaders - we have agreed to a 24hour ceasefire as a sign of good faith.

If Kenzu and World Republic can let us know as to whether they agree to the above and surrender under the following terms, then this war will come to an swift end.

Thanks

I accept the terms negotiated.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am

If for any reason people won't accept Kenzu's word on the acceptance:

I, as current leader and on behalf of WR, accept the terms negotiated.

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

Let The Dark Crusades come to an end.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

I as a head diplomat regarding WR for TIE accept the terms negotiated.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 am

On behalf of The Imperium Empire, i accept the above surrender.

It was a great fight - and all those who contributed in the fighting have done their respective alliances proud. Let us put the past behind us, and look to the future. Good luck to ALL members involved... and a happy new year (albeit 4 days late!) lol

Ian - Senatorum Imperialis of The Imperium Empire
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:55 am

I, as a member of the High Council and member of the Front lines of combat, recognize WR's decision. Good Luck to you all. May your hunts be fruitful.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 am

Well everyone seems fond of formalities so ill indulge this once -

As a member of The Imperium Supreme High Command and Leader of the Khorne Squad I recognise and salute you Kismet leader of World Republic

For our brothers who died during our assaults - I salute you
For the enemy slain by our hands - I salute you
For the makers of the peace - I salute you

May the peace last long enough for you to forget our differences and heal your wounds
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:Well everyone seems fond of formalities so ill indulge this once -

As a member of The Imperium Supreme High Command and Leader of the Khorne Squad I recognise and salute you Kismet leader of World Republic

For our brothers who died during our assaults - I salute you
For the enemy slain by our hands - I salute you
For the makers of the peace - I salute you

May the peace last long enough for you to forget our differences and heal your wounds

Well put Smile

One of the questions that went through my head was if people would fully accept that kenzu "accepted" the peace treaty as he'd proposed one before but it was denied. That's the only reason I went through the formality of accepting as I did Smile

I don't foresee any problems, but I'm also not all-knowing! Kenzu is changing his motd and he wants to make 100% sure it's acceptable as stated in the terms. I'm sure someone will let us or kenzu know if it's not Smile

We're going to be in a state of rebuilding for a little bit. Some changes are coming; nothing will change that would affect the peace treaty though.

I do appreciate the work that Ian, Vesper and Kenzu put into this peace treaty. I also recognize the commitment that Kenzu has to WR to step down for WR's benefit. Internally, he's been a strong force and very knowledgeable about the game itself. He's helped many in WR to build up and get stronger and "safer" (while no one is safe from a massing, he did instruct us how to make it more expensive to be massed! Laughing ) We have quite a few people in WR who know now how the game works (still trying to stay away from the math here! affraid ) and we will grow strong again! Smile

Edit: As far as forgetting our differences, I think we've come a long way towards that. Healing our wounds, internally and externally will take longer. Hostilities have ended, but I do think some people might take awhile to grow past where they were (massed individuals and some who felt slighted).

Last edited by Kismet on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next