Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work conditions

3 posters

Go down

Work conditions Empty Work conditions

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

I normally go relaxed at night, build up to 1000 or so and then run overtime during the day when I can bank often. I left it on overtime and when I woke up I was 10/1000. My income was normal as far as I could tell. It also changed as normal from overtime/normal/relaxed and my turn income changed with it.

Game did state revolts would occur but now states
Current Motivation Level 100 / 1000
Cannot be used if under 200
Overtime = -20 per turn, Relaxed = +15 per turn

This leads me to believe there is a bug because I can still use the overtime setting and reap the higher income at 10/1000.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Work conditions Empty Re: Work conditions

Post by chaos Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Do you actually recieve the kuwal when the turn changes when you are below 200?
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 pm

there was 1 change and 1 bug

I decided to remove the revolts as i felt there was too much risk someone would loose net or some other way through no fault of their own and end up with those revolts.

And now comes the bug part, there was a wrong value to check for the script to turn it automatically off when people went under 200, so some people ended up with negative values.
The bug is fixed now, everyone who gets below 200 has motivation set to normal and they can put it on relaxed anytime then.
And once you're under 200 you cannot go on overtime until you get above 200 again so even those who benefited and reached negative values cannot use it anymore until they recover it past 200 again. (they might have gotten a bit of advantage but the effort involved in calculating how much they got and then remove that from their accounts and set their motivation to 200 is just not worth it, so until they get it back to 200 by themselves, by setting to relaxed conditions and waiting, they can't use it)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down