Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIE has spies in WR

+10
reaper
Special Agent 47
Jiro
~Phantom~
Vesper
ian
rflash
Universe
Kenzu
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TIE has spies in WR - Page 2 Empty Re: TIE has spies in WR

Post by ~Phantom~ Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm

why do you continue to talk with ian kenzu im the official leader of TC and TIE...you as our head intelligence agent should know this

any further argument or discussion from WR should be directed at me.
@ Vesper...Kenzu as an agent of TC knows and knew that reyno was and is a TC member hes just blowing smoke

~Phantom~
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Kenzu wrote:It is no secret that TIE (The Company and The Commonwealth) has spies (not just 1 spy, but more) in World Republic.

World Republic is completely aware of this fact and therefore TIE asking World Republic not to have spies in TIE (The Company and the commonwealth) is completely ridiculous and strengthens the fact that TIE, particularly ian is trying to bully World Republic.
Are you impared in some way? You and your alliance blindly and publicly act as you did you still claim YOU are being bullied? Ian, Reaper, PLEASE end the pathetic rule of this simple minded man. If you will not then allow me to. Allowing him to continue his mockery of sanity is wearing very thin on my patience.

Not only do we have proof that TIE has spies in our alliance, we have been told by a TIE member who the spies in our alliance are AND Ian and Reaper themselves mentioned things, which they could know, only if they had spies in WR.

TIE spies operating on World Republic are the reason, why the request of Commonwealth and Company not to have WR spies in their alliances is void, is not part of the ultimatum anymore, (since TIE engaged in such practices themselves).

Therefore any attack of TIE on World Republic on the grounds that WR has spies in TIE would be wrong and shouldn't be accepted by the community.
What right have YOU of all people got to say what the community should or should not accept??? You are the reason your alliance is in the trouble it is in now. YOU actively and publicly tried to recruit spies and stir internal trouble in every major alliance not bound to you. YOU supported The Company in its war efforts against GD, and then stabbed us in the back. YOU have and continue to bully smaller players, all the while claiming to "be the helper and protecter of smaller/newer accounts." YOU are the one who time and time again have flat out and bold faced lied over and over again.

Then you have the nerve and the gall to say its perfectly fine for you to do the dirty deeds you have done, but its WRONG for you to be punished for them? You know why its perfectly lagitamate for TIE to make these demands, and to enforce them? Because you brought this on yourself. You have sentenced yourself and your alliance to pay this price.

The only acceptable reason (according to my opinion) why one alliance can go to war with another is that one alliance has been attacked by the other, but not if only 1 member attacks, since it could have been a spy working for the other alliance to give a false pretense for an attack
Again, are you that stupid of the ways of war? Are you totally inept as a military leader? So by your reasoning, Its perfectly fine for me to level your alliance by myself, and you and your alliance will only respond to me alone and leave all of TIE out of it since it is the action of one? You are begging for your own destruction.

Reaper, Ian, PLEASE grant me this one request. Please unleash me and let me teach this fool what true pain and suffering is. I will not fail, I will not quit, Not until each and every one of them has been cleansed by fire, and Kenzu's followers shown how foolish they are to blindly follow a fool.

(If one member masses someone from another alliance, that alliance should mass back that one person, or get the other alliance to kick the member out.)

I think you would agree that it would be unfair if a newbie from alliance A masses a newbie from alliance B and in respons alliance B masses alliance A.

If WR isn't allowed to have spies in TIE, TIE isn't allowed to have spies in WR (however there have been TIE spies in WR for much longer time than the date when ultimatum has been declared. Furthermore, during the time, when ultimatum discussions were going on, ian was very active at gaining secret information from WR through spies for his cause.)
WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE ANY DEMANDS FROM US?????????

You started this, and we will finish it. We have the right to make these demands. You openly tried to recruit spies, You publicly slandered us for stopping you from bullying smaller players. You now try to play the victim in these demands. Well you are a victim, BY YOUR OWN HAND.

"The strong will do what they can, the weak will suffer what they must"

You are the weak, and it is you who bring suffering to your alliance and its people.

Therefore WR is no longer bound to the agreement not to have spies in TIE.
If World Republic will be attacked, injustice would have happened, as the agressor had no right to attack World Republic.
You ARE bound. Are you to blind to see that? Why are you bound you ask? Because you NEVER recanted your lies, you never revieled your spy, even after openly admitting you had one.

We have no right to attack you? You truely are delusional and I pitty your allies to blind to see it. YOU committed acts of war against US. Not once, but multiple times. You tried to recruit spies. You tried to stir touble among our ranks, You stabbed us in the back after the GD war. So in fact YOU are the AGGRESSOR. So you have spilled your injustice on us, not the other way around.

An agressor is never right, and pre-emptive attacks on others are never justified, as World Republic has never went to war with another alliance, never made a pre-emptive attack and isn't planning to attack an alliance either.
So by your inept line of thinking NO war will ever happen, and lies, slander, and open attacks not of a military move should be let go. I say it again, YOU are a damn fool if you think that"s how war works.

If an alliance launches a "pre-emptive strike" (attacking without declaring war days in advance), people shouldn't cooperate with such an alliance ever again.

It amazes me you even have the ability to fire a weapon, because you obviously know nothing about how to fight, nor win a war. You think your opponent is going to tell you "days in advance" there is a war coming? So you can grow your military and make it harder on them? so you can retrain your income units so they are untouchable instead of killable?

Are You Mad?

Kenzu, you have a war coming, if not by Ian, if not by Reaper, if not by TIE, you still have a war coming. Consider that your warning.

And by all means you are NO counter balance to either of us alone, yet alone together. You are a delusional little man with dreams and ambition much larger then your abilities will ever allow.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 am

ut oh, sounds like kenzu pissed off the wrong person this time Wink

something you fail to be seeing Kenzu is that the only reason ian is trying for peace is for you. He is the one fighting in your defense to prevent a war. When you do something as stupid as you did by making this post it makes it much harder on him to prevent people like SA47 from just smashing the hell out of you. I do agree that no matter what happens some1 will mass Kenzu whether that person is from The Commonwealth, The Company, or a unforeseen enemy i have no doubt that someone will be massing this sad excuse for an alliance leader
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 am

its not just sa47 i am holding back most of my alliance has asked can they do some thing i have had to tell them NO please dont and kenzu thinks me and ian are the bad guys lol bet he will change his mind if i give the go ahead on his massing and trust me kenzu there is a list of members waiting to do so
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 am

Vesper wrote:ut oh, sounds like kenzu pissed off the wrong person this time Wink

something you fail to be seeing Kenzu is that the only reason ian is trying for peace is for you. He is the one fighting in your defense to prevent a war. When you do something as stupid as you did by making this post it makes it much harder on him to prevent people like SA47 from just smashing the hell out of you. I do agree that no matter what happens some1 will mass Kenzu whether that person is from The Commonwealth, The Company, or a unforeseen enemy i have no doubt that someone will be massing this sad excuse for an alliance leader

lol, well to be honest, that defence having been under siege for the better part of 3months, is now finally on the verge of complete collapse. Myself and Reaper no longer have the will or motivation to fight 2 diplomatic fronts - one against those in The Imperium who (righly) want war against WR for many various reasons, with us arguing against it and still urging we give world republic one last chance - and one against World Republic, trying to get them to conform to "acceptable" standards to avoid war in the long run. A victory in the world republic front (with them conforming to acceptable standards) would have allowed us to strengthen our hand in the argument for peace against those in favour of war.

Sadly - Kenzu's audacity, motivation and ability to cling onto his and World Republic's "old" ways - the ways viewed as unacceptable by large chunks of the active serverbase - has been successfull. We ve failed comprehensively in getting World Republic to conform to better standards.

I hereby am announcing i m giving up on the world republic diplomatic front - congratulations Kenzu, you ve achieved your "victory" - I personally won't be bothering you guys again in trying to get you to conform to what TIE views as acceptable.. so feel free to act how you see fit... I admit defeat in the attempt to get you to conform. Unfortunately though - if you can't conform, you have to die. As such - i m hereby giving up on the diplomatic peace front as well. Instead, soon enough i have no doubt, i ll be forced to open up another diplomatic front - the "World Republic will surrender unconditionally" front.

Ladies, Gentlemen - and especialy SA47 - you have my consent and full unconditional political, military and economical support to fire at will - all you need now is Reaper's consent.

Kenzu & World Republic - as a large chunk of The Imperium could tell you, myself along with Reaper have actually been the main driving force behind thinking up and giving you repeated chances in the form of the various requests, then demands, then ultimatums - in the process delaying any war and thus maintaining the peace for a short while longer - each time i issue a demand, its had the effect of stalling the movement towards war while The Imperium waits for your response, to see if World Republic changes. Each time its proved to be a wait in vain.

More than that - each time i ve acted in support of peace - by issuing demands that you change how you act, thus stalling the war a little bit longer - not to mention reform being the only way of achieving a long term peace - all i ve ever got from you guys is accusations of me being the bully, the aggressor, the bad guy, the nasty person. I m sick of it - and have had enough.

In light of all things said and done by World Republic, in light of all the chances for peace being repeatedly blown out of the water by World Republic conduct, in light of the personal insults and aggression directed at myself, and in light of the huge internal pressure now building up in The Imperium in favour of war - i will now be officially moving my support from supporting the argument in favour of peace - to supporting the argument in favour of war.

You d better pray that there are still some Imperium Supreme High Command members willing to argue in defence of peace - because if there isn't, there is literally no force on Aderan Wars which will stop The Imperium once it goes to war - and I hate to break the news to you... but i think myself and Reaper might well have been the last voices arguiing in favour of peace and yet more chances being given to World Republic, on The Imperium Supreme High Command staff.

You reap what you sow. I m now convinced that long term peace cannot be achieved without a fundamental restructure of World Republic - a restructure which can only be achieved by use of force.

My vote and support hereby goes to war being waged against World Republic, untill the unconditional surrender of World Republic for whatever (and by whatever... i mean literally whatever) terms The Imperium see's fit.

Only thing now standing in the way of The Imperium going to war is Reaper needs to give his consent and agreement - because i ve just issued my consent and agreement to war.

Reaper mate - its your call. Act based upon what you see fit and honestly think is the right choice... though ideally don't post whether you give consent here publically on the AW forum... lets keep world republic guessing Very Happy

Kenzu/ World Republic - the main reason i now fully support war regardless of demands, is simply due to the way i ve been treated by yourselves. You mistook my attempts at peace for bullying. You accussed me of being a bully, a liar and a manipulator. You will now pay dearly (if i have anything to say in it) for those insults and allegations - and for the countless crimes against various players committed by World Republic throughout your history. I will no longer support the argument for peace to safeguard/ benefit the likes of you.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:58 am

this could be a hard 1 to call and i will put some thought in to it as i will think about wots best for the server as a hole and wot my allance wonts as well as the Imperium when i have made my mind up i will let the Imperium now about it
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 am

Is war really that expensive? All but the most advanced economies ingame appear scared to death?

In any case.. good read, guys. The stories are interesting.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 pm

* looks around * starts walking > a little fast > a little fast > starts running

Screams

"Waaaaaaarr"
Twisted Evil pirat

suddenly stop "huh??!!??" ...... " am i alone " ?

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Here is a proof that WR is not the one bullying and that WR members are actually bullied. Obviously WR steps in to protect the small members.

Here is a full list of conflicts between WR members and others:

3cats4me and space2050
WR newbie attacking a player who they cannot harm after being farmed
Offense: failed attack 0 damage
Result: WR is punished

Starryager vs. Cicero (september 05)
Starryager assasinate a player to farm him
Offense: 82.500.00 kuwal in killed units
Result: I have told him never to be an agressor. He agreed.

tackless-shadow VS skyshadow (august 08)
WR newbie threatening a player who they cannot harm
Offense: threats of a powerless person
Result: tackless shadow responded to the threats with waiting and then massing him and then sitting on him until WR came to help our helpless newbie massing tackless shadow partially killing 2000 (10% population)

tackless-shadow VS rapmaster (august 16)
WR newbie attacking a player who they cannot harm
Offense: failed attack 0 dama
Result: rapmaster massed, rapmaster apologised

redblublu vs rob3rt (september)
Redblulu attacked rob3rt
Offense: killing roughly 500-5000 units
Result: Redblulu has been told by me to stop his aggression, he agreed and made a peace treaty with robert.

rob3rt vs redblulu (september)
rob3rt attacked redblulu as revenge for the previous war
Result: rob3rt made peace with redblulu, and promised not to attack again

rob3rt attacked redblulu again, because redblulu was growing too fast
Result: rob3rt after being told not to attack redblulu and continuing has been partially massed loosing 11.000 units, roughly 10% of population.

cmarius (The Company) vs ConnorMacLoud (World Republic) (september 25)
cmarius attacked (sab and assassination) our member.
Offense: 30.000.000 damages
Result: paid by reaper

Korruption vs Starryager (october 07)
starryager threatened korruption for farming him. Later he apologised for the threats. After some time Korruption massed Starryager even though Starryager didnt harm him and apologised.
Offense: Korruption killed over 100.000 miners and wiped his military (50% population)
Result: Korruption continues to bully starryager and sit on his account. After being talked to, he said that he will sit on him until he gets bored of the game. Korruption is clearly bullying a WR member.

As you can see it is not true what ian is trying to make you believe. He says that WR is bullying smaller players, when in fact its the small players of WR who get bullied by others, simply because they are inexperienced in this game. And if you read the threads in the personnal forums section, you will see that it's true!

I am helping them by telling them that they should never threat others and by punishing those, who bully smaller players and don't give them a chance at this game. Obviously this will happen frequently, as their are always new members to World Republic.

Instead of accusing us of being bullies, you should help us protect new players from bigger players. Of course it is wrong when someone threatens you, but if you see that guy is 10 times smaller than you, you will not destroy him. Instead you give him advice what he should do in this kind of situation. You should help new player no matter what alliance they are in and not simply beat up every little guy who is angry at you for stealing his hard earned kuwal. People, please have more empathy!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 pm

i only seeing wr members doing wrong stuff ! i don't see in any way how this post even helps your cause ! do you ?

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Kenzu wrote:Here is a proof that WR is not the one bullying and that WR members are actually bullied. Obviously WR steps in to protect the small members.

Here is a full list of conflicts between WR members and others:

3cats4me and space2050
WR newbie attacking a player who they cannot harm after being farmed
Offense: failed attack 0 damage
Result: WR is punished

Starryager vs. Cicero (september 05)
Starryager assasinate a player to farm him
Offense: 82.500.00 kuwal in killed units
Result: I have told him never to be an agressor. He agreed.

tackless-shadow VS skyshadow (august 08)
WR newbie threatening a player who they cannot harm
Offense: threats of a powerless person
Result: tackless shadow responded to the threats with waiting and then massing him and then sitting on him until WR came to help our helpless newbie massing tackless shadow partially killing 2000 (10% population)

tackless-shadow VS rapmaster (august 16)
WR newbie attacking a player who they cannot harm
Offense: failed attack 0 dama
Result: rapmaster massed, rapmaster apologised

redblublu vs rob3rt (september)
Redblulu attacked rob3rt
Result: Redblulu has been told by me to stop his aggression, he agreed and made a peace treaty with robert.

rob3rt attacked redblulu as revenge for the previous war
Result: rob3rt made peace with redblulu, and promised not to attack again

rob3rt attacked redblulu again, because redblulu was growing too fast
Result: rob3rt after being told not to attack redblulu and continuing has been partially massed loosing 11.000 units, roughly 10% of population.

cmarius (The Company) vs ConnorMacLoud (World Republic) (september 25)
cmarius attacked (sab and assassination) our member.
Offense: 30.000.000 damages
Result: paid by reaper

Korruption vs Starryager (october 07)
starryager threatened korruption for farming him. Later he apologised for the threats. After some time Korruption massed Starryager even though Starryager didnt harm him and apologised.
Offense: Korruption killed over 100.000 miners and wiped his military (50% population)
Result: Korruption continues to bully starryager and sit on his account. After being talked to, he said that he will sit on him until he gets bored of the game. Korruption is clearly bullying a WR member .

############# edited out - Kenzu's publically announced suicide note###################

lol, even in that post kenzu lied through his teeth Very Happy

I ll direct you all to the folling topic:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-treaties-f5/redblulu-world-republic-vs-r0b3rt-the-others-t804.htm

Kenzu's post above (the bit i ve highlighted/ bolded) says robert attacked Redblublu - the reality is that, as it turns out later, some other players attacked reblublu, acting on behalf of robert, without robert's knowledge or consent. In that instance - rather than World Republic retaliating against the actual players who massed reblublu - they massed Robert (something kenzu's post completely failed to mention - with him just saying that the result was peace and robert agreeing not to attack again - as oppossed to what actually happened with WR beating the crap out of robert, with the result of robert agreeing to peace due to zero choice in the matter) nstead - who had done absolutely zero, nothing, squat, zilch etc... to World Republic's members since the previous conflict (in which a peace treaty was agreed)

Kenzu has failed to grasp why we are now going to war. These reasons are simple:

1.) World Republic has the habit of smashing much smaller players - and has smashed much smaller players more than any other alliance on AW has ever done.

2.) World Republic has a habit of smashing players without first trying any serious diplomacy.

3.) World Republic has a habit of presenting certain situations in a way consistent with their goals - as oppossed to actually what the situation is. In this example (highlighted in bold above) concerning robert - kenzu clearly states above that it was robert who attacked redblublu. As everyone can read for themselves on the above link i ve provided - this presentation isn't just inaccurate - its a downright misrepresentation and outright lie - changed to fit the purpose of trying to present World Republic as being the victims of nasty aggression by others, and of World Republic being the kind compassionate alliance.

4.) World Republic and Kenzu have consistently lied to us, and the server as a whole. They cannot be trusted generally, and can only be trusted in so far as they can trusted to try and stabb us in the back/ harm us in some way at first opportunity.

Finally - and now reason 5 is the most important in my books:

5.) Regardless of points to 1 > 4 - myself and many in The Commonwealth, and The Imperium as a whole - have simply had enough of Kenzu's representation and picture he's trying to paint of us as being the liars, manipulators and bullies.

We are sick of it - and we don't like such stuff being said which is pretty damn unfair given we ve never yet massed any of them, and only demanded the truth and that they implement a code of conduct - and that we ve not once threatened or terrorrised anyone else who's not in world republic. As such - in my books, as of last night - points 1 > 4 are mere bonus points in favour of a war. Point 5 is now the most important - my patience has well and truly expired.

Oh well.... game over.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 pm

souldog wrote:* looks around * starts walking > a little fast > a little fast > starts running

Screams

"Waaaaaaarr"
Twisted Evil pirat

suddenly stop "huh??!!??" ...... " am i alone " ?

that's and other look around and feels the ground shaking a large army approaches it seems i gather an army of 1.9 mil at my side to crush my enemy !

in my battlecry i ask my army " What is your profession?"
HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

Spartans! Prepare for glory!

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Dawg, I lol'd!

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Kenzu wrote:Here is a proof that WR is not the one bullying and that WR members are actually bullied. Obviously WR steps in to protect the small members.

*Edited to shorten but also to highlight what my response is too*

You should help new player no matter what alliance they are in and not simply beat up every little guy who is angry at you for stealing his hard earned kuwal. People, please have more empathy!

I will let each and every one of you go and look and see the threads and make your own conclusions. Kenzu, I agree with you, but what you say, and what you do are infact 2 seperate and completely different things.

I, Special Agent 47, do not actively hit active accounts unless by accident. Why? Because I know full well what I am capable of. I challenge you, or anyone else to prove me wrong.

You, Kenzu, leader of WR, you in the case of Tackless shadow, did mass a new player into the ground for defending himself and smacking a WR member. You attempted NO diplomacy of any kind until he was massed.

True or false?

You, Kenzu, Leader of WR, in the case of Reyno did give authorization to a WR HC member to assasinate a standing and active defense for raiding pourposes, after declaring those very same actions as a sign of war in your own code of conduct.

True or false?

I could go on, but there is no use. All of you draw your own conclusions.

Let it be known now, and for ever more. I have NO problem with WR or any member other then Kenzu. I have no ill will, nor seek to harm its members in any way. Normal attacks, kewal attacks, even scuffles will happen. It is a war game after all. I will even go so far as to say Thank you to Kenzu for the good he has done, the help he has given, to WR and all members of this game.

NSA (The company's first name for those who didnt know) stood and fought Rflash and GD when they heavily farmed all members of the server. WR helped to fund us. We were victorious for the most part. There was never ill will towards WR, even tho we actively farmed their inactive members. Then we get a message from Kenzu openly and actively trying to recruit spies in our alliance. He fully admits it was to cause termoil in our alliance in hopes of causing internal strife. Then we see time and time again where WR battered and abused players who were new but not part of WR. Go to the arena section and look and read the personal wars for yourself. When Ian took a stand against Kenzu for his abusive actions all this started.

Kenzu, as an alliance leader you should stand up for your members. When war breaks out you should try diplomacy FIRST, and then if fully ignored you should act with force. You were wrong in the tacklessshadow case because your WR member was the aggresser, and you smashed him without ever even attempting diplomacy. You are now wrong in the Korruption case, because you do not defend your member. You have tried diplomacy, and it has failed. Its your duty to act to protect your members.

All I have ever wanted from you was for you to pull the knife out of my back, apologize, and be a man about it. Stop blaming everyone else, TIE mainly, and accept responsibility for what you did.

Is everything you did wrong? No. Are you a dispicable person? No. Are you an "evil" force in this game? No

But you have lied, and got caught. You have acted maliciously, and got caught. You still refuse to accept responsiblity and admit what you HAVE done (Not what you are accused of, just what you know yourself that you have done).

That is why we are in the position we are in.

Take it as you will, ALL of you.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vei07 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey Ken, it's me, your fellow officer

btw. Ken, I'm always with you. YOur my man.

I just want to clarify about the accusation to the WR about attacking smaller players.

We only attack smaller players for farming, considering their alliance and other risks(We only attack an alliance member if we know that we can take the risk if that alliance or member will come in for retaliation). WHy would we attack or even just attempt to farm an alliance member if we know that we would suffer and won't stand the retaliation. Also, Ken and the other officials sometimes attack us to prevent kuwal from being stolen by other non-WR members. I was once attacked by Ken, and pm'ed him about it, and he gladly sent back almost all of the stolen kuwal. WR will always stand beside Ken.

vei07
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : vei07
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:27 pm

attacking smaller accounts for 20-30m meh, i do that too and I hit people for bigger amounts.
As you can see for 2 of my attacks today(not even some of the best examples), by hitting more active accounts I saved my self 10 ATs and 6 STs

[08 Nov] 04:41 xxxx 207,483,360 Kuwal stolen 27 223 153,931,779 170,779,371 details
Weapon strength went from 560 to 534
4,464,400 Kuwal Per Point
repair cost 116,074,400
UU is worth 115k so to rebuy my losses 25,645,000
total cost to grab 141,719,400
Profit - 65,763,960

[08 Nov] 04:40 xxxx 220,726,394 Kuwal stolen 29 184 133,577,269 181,129,636 details
Weapon strength went from 560 to 537
4,464,400 Kuwal Per Point
repair cost 102,681,200
UU is worth 115k so to rebuy my losses 21,160,000
total cost to grab 123,841,200
Profit - 96,885,194

the names were removed to protect my farms Razz

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06