Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redblubluvs rob3rt

+9
Starryager
xVodKax
Vance
Kenzu
Nomad
Haggis
ian
Sandwalker
R0B3RT
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

redblubluvs rob3rt - Page 3 Empty Re: redblubluvs rob3rt

Post by Starryager Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Wonderful Wars, enjoyed watching the biggest wars and emeny losing alot of troops.

That was amazing!

Last edited by Zeroager on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

R0B3RT set redblulu to peace

redblulu has set R0B3RT to peace

I hope both of you (R0B3RT and redblulu) will never attack each other again.

I will inform WR members that the war is over and they will set you to neutral or peace.

This means that WAR IS OVER!
(It might take some time for the message to reach all WR members, therefore it might take some time before all hostilities seize.)

Last edited by Kenzu on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Nomad wrote:And Kenzu has yet to explain how if peace was declared, then why the WR member still has him set to war.

lol, there is a lot needing to be explained from the world republic side of things... but i guess they won't let petty explanations get in the way of their desire to throw their weight around and trash new players (seriously... how many topics are there now concerning WR smashing new players... then how many of them actually give a fair and justifed reason for their conduct - them compare that to every single other alliance).

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:
Zeroager wrote:Such a shame robert. It is so lame of you not surrendering.

Not popluar

I d be very careful my friend, there are some third parties who are just itching to join into this conflict and even it out... anything yourself and WR say, might just be the catalyst to draw them in.

Let's hope the "third parties" don't make anything they might regret in the future.

Was that a threat aimed at the commonwealth? Because if it was, i can promise you the only thing we ll regret "in the future", is that World Republic continutes to survive, since we haven't *yet* mobilised for war already to stop your aggression against smaller players.

I m not going to issue another warning to World Republic after this, i m done doing so - you can consider the following a direct ultimatum to World Republic by The Commonwealth.

If you ever attack another player on Aderan Wars again, without publically attempting a satisfactory level of diplomacy to resolve things - especially misunderstandings such as this thread (i.e. robert being new to the game thus not understanding how redblau grew his U.P by 3k inside of a handful of days - thus accussing him of cheating) - or if you ever publically support unjustifed and unfair aggression by World Republic members - directly, or indirectly (i.e. by just doing nothing to reign your member in) - such as that done by Zeroager against Starryager, or if you ever threaten, intimidate or terrorise another player again without good and justified cause, or join in a conflict started as a result of a World Republic members's actions (whether by use of threats, or actual ingame action) such as you did against Tackless Shadow, or support your members when they are the aggressors in any way, shape or form - then it will be deemed a declaration of war against The Commonwealth, and a state of hostilities will exist between World Republic and The Commonwealth.

Last edited by ian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Good work Kenzu, you beat him. Congratlutations!

Oh wait, i want to see robert posting the surrender post here on this thread.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:28 pm

ian wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:all player stay out is my personall war Evil or Very Mad

this player without turn and small army build 3000 unit up in 1 week

i have spy if someone want to see fuck cheater game

sorry but i don.t play not fair game Crying or Very sad

So your going to war with that dude again, because he's managed to grow strongly in a week? If thats the case, i d suggest you reconsider your actions before you respond back here. In my eyes, if you go to war against him simply because he's managed to grow well, your picking on him because he's active, and likely better than yourself.... none of such qualities which should be encouraged on AW. I m sure its just a misunderstanding on your part however....

He likely just farmed actively, or was helped by his alliance.....

Edit: To World Republic... before you mass Robert, i d also "recommend" to yourselves you attempt to resolve this via diplomacy... since obviously robert thinks the player is a cheat (which if this was the case, he d actually be doing the game a service) and thus this is likely just a misunderstanding....

ian wrote:
Nomad wrote:And Kenzu has yet to explain how if peace was declared, then why the WR member still has him set to war.

lol, there is a lot needing to be explained from the world republic side of things... but i guess they won't let petty explanations get in the way of their desire to throw their weight around and trash new players (seriously... how many topics are there now concerning WR smashing new players... then how many of them actually give a fair and justifed reason for their conduct - them compare that to every single other alliance).

Seems like your views turned 180 degrees. Weird don't you think?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:34 pm

doesn't look like that if you take the time to read.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

So your going to war with that dude again, because he's managed to grow strongly in a week? If thats the case, i d suggest you reconsider your actions before you respond back here. In my eyes, if you go to war against him simply because he's managed to grow well, your picking on him because he's active, and likely better than yourself.... none of such qualities which should be encouraged on AW. I m sure its just a misunderstanding on your part however....

Edit: To World Republic... before you mass Robert, i d also "recommend" to yourselves you attempt to resolve this via diplomacy... since obviously robert thinks the player is a cheat (which if this was the case, he d actually be doing the game a service) and thus this is likely just a misunderstanding....

ian wrote:

That shows just how poor your grasp of diplomacy is. I attempted to explain to Robert why his actions were wrong in creating this thread - based on a presumption of Redblau cheating. You simply didn't even bother explaining - you just acted against what is clearly a new player, and once again resorted to use of force prematurely or without good reason.

Has it ever occurred to you Robert only made this thread because he honestly thought redblu was cheating (due to getting a 3kU.P) - did it ever occur to you if you simply explained how redblu achieved what he did - this 2nd war would never have happened, and was infact a entire misunderstanding? Instead you used force once again - and now it turns out despite Robert making this thread, he's had redblu set to peace all along - while World Republic happily smash him around some more.

My views haven't turned 180 degree's at all - Robert's actions in creating this thread were wrong, but could easily have been resolved with a simple explanation (given its just a misunderstanding) - instead World Republic resorts to force straight away - having great fun picking on a new inexperienced player who never stood a chance against World Republic... just like you ve done in pretty much every other thread in the personal wars section.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh... long explaintion.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

ian wrote:

That shows just how poor your grasp of diplomacy is. I attempted to explain to Robert why his actions were wrong in creating this thread - based on a presumption of Redblau cheating. You simply didn't even bother explaining - you just acted against what is clearly a new player, and once again resorted to use of force prematurely or without good reason.

Has it ever occurred to you Robert only made this thread because he honestly thought redblu was cheating (due to getting a 3kU.P) - did it ever occur to you if you simply explained how redblu achieved what he did - this 2nd war would never have happened, and was infact a entire misunderstanding? Instead you used force once again - and now it turns out despite Robert making this thread, he's had redblu set to peace all along - while World Republic happily smash him around some more.

My views haven't turned 180 degree's at all - Robert's actions in creating this thread were wrong, but could easily have been resolved with a simple explanation (given its just a misunderstanding) - instead World Republic resorts to force straight away - having great fun picking on a new inexperienced player who never stood a chance against World Republic... just like you ve done in pretty much every other thread in the personal wars section.

Let me explain in point form.

-Actually no, Robert has set redblulu to peace only a few hours ago. He wasnt at peace during the war.

-if Robert thought redblulu is cheating he could make a thread without assaulting him. All of this wouldn't have happened.

-He had other players helping him in the previous war, which he also started.

-WR succeeded at solving this dispute without massing him. Diplomacy worked.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Zeroager wrote:Good work Kenzu, you beat him. Congratlutations!

Oh wait, i want to see robert posting the surrender post here on this thread.

Glad you congradulate Kenzu, its obvious YOU nor redblu could do anything, well you can do what your best at, run your mouth and cower in fear.

You also don't have the right to "Want" anything from Robert, so don't expect much.

One day soon your going to push the wrong button mate, and when it happens I hope you take it like a man.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 pm

after the war donate to robert kuwail Embarassed accept all Razz

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:59 pm

08:57 SA47 has sent you 250,000,000 Kuwal.

thanks m8 Wink

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 pm

I would be sure and not waste the generosity of others. Shocked

good luck on the rebuilding
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm

[19 Sep] 10:02 smog has sent you 450,000,000 Kuwal.
[19 Sep] 10:01 smog has sent you 10,000 untrained units. I love you

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Shocked Now thats a good commander Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Let me explain in point form.

-Actually no, Robert has set redblulu to peace only a few hours ago. He wasnt at peace during the war.

Your member failed to declare peace on Robert during the peace treaty - so this is hardly a one-sided thing. Robert may have declared war on Redblu, due to believeing he was cheating. Had he been right - we d all have supported him and praised him for doing a service to the game. He may have been wrong - but this doesn't change the moral aspect to his actions. Had you chose diplomacy over aggression, the war would have ended about 10minutes after Robert created that topic, instead you didn't - you chose to throw your weight around yet again.

Kenzu wrote: -if Robert thought redblulu is cheating he could make a thread without assaulting him. All of this wouldn't have happened.

The guys a new player - he may not know what you are and are not suppossed to do regarding the forum. More importantly - the very action which started this whole situation off regarding robert was some of "The Others" attacking Redblu - despite Robert himself not being involved, or indeed even knowing about those attacks. Rather than retaliating against those who attacked redblu - who by chance happened to be experienced well developed accounts who'd have stood a good chance of handing WR's ass to them on a plate - you chose instead to break the peace treaty, and smash a relatively weak/ undeveloped inexperienced player who had nothing to do with the attack.

Thats nothing short of pathetic cowardice on the part of World Republic... your willing to throw your weight around against small inexperienced players, even when infact those players are innocent, and more developed players are responsible.

Kenzu wrote: -He had other players helping him in the previous war, which he also started.
- i see... would this be the " (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)" topic which you started, attacking robert despite his not being directly involved and following the peace treaty? ... and even if he did have "Other" players helping him - how exactly does that justify your actions here?

Kenzu wrote: -WR succeeded at solving this dispute without massing him. Diplomacy worked.

Diplomacy worked? Let me get some of your posts from this thread

Kenzu wrote:
Assassination missions targeting spies

[17 Sep] 10:37 R0B3RT Covert Success:

Enemy Agents Killed: 726
Enemy Agents Killed: 836
Enemy Agents Killed: 892

(There will be more after you lift your realm alert)

Here's another one:

Kenzu wrote:R0B3RT is happy about failed attacks and shows them all, but he doesnt show the successful attacks against him dealt by WR members.

Currently he had 9792 losses.
WR had roughly 3500 losses.

WR will stay at war with R0B3RT until he surrenders, by writing a surrender post in this thread.
Until then this war will serve as a war training for our new members.

You can write something like this:

"I surrender to redblulu and the World Republic and will never attack redblulu again."

Oh wait, and another one:

Kenzu wrote:Another day has passed and R0B3RT has lossed 1.500.000.000 kuwal worth of turns,
and 240.000.000 in kuwal he didn't receive due to high real alert.

currently R0B3RT earns 150.000.000 kuwal per day
3.700 untrained units
and some attack turns

which is far from enough to cover his war costs.

It's only a matter of time until he will be forced to give up..

Yeah... your demanding robert's unconditional surrender, coupled with launching attack after attack sure looked like diplomacy succeeded. I don't know where your from (i suspect you draw inspiration from the soviet unions version of "diplomacy") - but where i m from... thats called waging war and beating your enemy into submission.

Facts are this is but another chapter added on top of world's republic's willingness to use force against small players - everysingle time without justification or reason. Here's a running count of your actions so far which i can remember - anyone else feel free to add to them if i ve missed stuff out:

World Republic's actions against Korruption
World Republic's actions against Tackless shadow
World Republic's actions against Robert.

Battles you ve actively fled from fighting:

Smog and Vaga (i think) when they massed your member (redblu) - both well developed and experienced members - instead you chose to mass Robert - a small inexperienced member who stood no chance.

You and World Republic are an aggressive alliance with no spine - you choose to pick on the smaller players yet run from the larger players.

Finally - you have the nerve to try and infiltrate not only The Commonwealth, but The Others and The Company - along with whoever else. Trying to infiltrate an alliance with spies is an act of war.

The Commonwealth ultimatum stands - i challenge you to breach it and find out exactly what will happen to you and World Republic.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Korruption
Tackless shadow
i see this player in another game

I love you geek

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 pm

R0B3RT wrote:Korruption
Tackless shadow
i see this player in another game

I love you geek

never noticed that before, all 3 have history in the same alliance, kinna makes you wonder if there is a connection
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 am

So true.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum