Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tackless-shadow VS skyshadow

+11
Lucien Lachance
Haggis
ian
The General
Kenzu
Sandwalker
Admin
cjl
Nomad
tackless-shadow
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tackless-shadow VS skyshadow - Page 3 Empty Re: tackless-shadow VS skyshadow

Post by Nomad Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

You guys are killing me with the quotes Mad

Ian, I really think your trying to push buttons now Wink

I personally think you over estimate your groups power, and underestimate WR's.

That said I still think WR would prolly lose, but your possible victory wont be as quick and easy as you seem to think.

@ WR/Kenzu,,,,, You choose to keep the inactives, I can respect that, but you also choose to accept the attention those farms bring to your alliance. king
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 am

I am sorta a bystander for this confrontation atm until some1 pisses me off and i go crazy active. I only know what i have seen done by Ian so far on aderan. I do not think he over estimates The Commonwealth in the least he simple understands their strengths better then most as many of them have came over together and grew together.

However, it may be possible that TC is underestimating WR but it seems WR is by far underestimating the commonwealth.

I agree with Nomad that Ian is "pushing buttons" But in reality what does he have to lose? Kenzu cant do anything other then swing in the dark at him.

@Kenzu Do you really think you can beat TC in war? Even I who have been playing this game for less then a week can tell that world republic is a joke alliance compared to TC.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tackless-shadow Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 am

Nomad wrote:I have to agree Kenzu, you hit first and acted "diplomatic" later. He called a 1 VS 1 and gave good evedince for the fight and you basicly blindsided him.

Either way it's over now, seems there is no hard feelings, and everyone knows WR's diplomatic stance now.

I see your recovery is coming along quickly TS, good work.

yep i must recover fast have no time to be weak and the title of this does say 1 V 1 not 1 v 1 + alliance help

ian wrote:
tackless shadow has been massed because he has massed skyshadov. Apart from farming tackless shadow assaulted skyshadov 28 times and made 12 assassination missions against skyshadow, who didnt attack him at all. I don't find this fair, so I intervened.

i declared WAR before i did it , if some mouths off to me i will mass them regardless of size i dont care if i kill all my units in the process if you want respect then treat people with respect DONT mouth off to them

Kenzu wrote:If you didnt see, we protected skyshadow, a new player, who has been mobbed by a player two times bigger than him.
as i said in another post i wasnt twice his size it was a far fight and i had every right to do it

Kenzu wrote:
As far as I know, skyshadow merely asked him to stop. tackless shadow was the one, who was bullying. This wasn't a fair fight, because skyshadow has never attacked tackless shadow, while tackless shadow not only farmed him, also assaulted and assassinated his soldiers.

i wasnt bullying so DONT say i was, i have been bullied and i WILL NOT have some1 saying it here......i farm every i can and ONCE again i only assaulted and assassinated his soldiers after the war started

Ragnarok wrote:we all know that if you pm someone asking them to stop YOU SHOULD DO SO WITH RESPECT. i admit im usually one of the first to vreach this ... temper gets the better of me, but if you choose to go about threatening, you better be prepared to do something about it, your man whether new or not shoudl have known this, and if he didnt its up to your alliances HC to aprise him on proper ingame conduct, if you didnt do that, and he got massed as a result then it is down to your allaince to put him straight.... so how is this TS's fault?

TS followed ingame ptorotcols and declared the war here. FACT
TS showed exemplary behaviour towards a hostile alliance after massing FACT
TS requested your alliance stay out of it FACT
however you and your alliance have massed him regardless....

^^^^ thank you please do tell me ho this is my fault and he should of came with respect not dishonor and threats

Haggis wrote:
Kenzu this is a 1v1, thats why it was posted, no alliances or other members are supposed to be involved. Yes TS was bigger than SS, but what 16k vs 10k or so, its not exactly massively out of balance, and as far as i see, TS was farming and SS was the one that started mouthing off. SS through out the first threat, of revenge, and then did nothing. If you wanted to get involved, you should have been diplomatic about it, ask TS to stop, or threaten him into stopping, but massing seems to have caused you more problems than saving a 10k army size is worth

he's got a point there

Kenzu wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:we all know that if you pm someone asking them to stop YOU SHOULD DO SO WITH RESPECT. i admit im usually one of the first to vreach this ... temper gets the better of me, but if you choose to go about threatening, you better be prepared to do something about it, your man whether new or not shoudl have known this, and if he didnt its up to your alliances HC to aprise him on proper ingame conduct, if you didnt do that, and he got massed as a result then it is down to your allaince to put him straight.... so how is this TS's fault?
Experience teaches us that if you mass someone, one day it will come back.
(That's why I am expecting that I will be massed one day too.)
Ragnarok wrote:

TS followed ingame ptorotcols and declared the war here. FACT
TS showed exemplary behaviour towards a hostile alliance after massing FACT
TS requested your alliance stay out of it FACT
however you and your alliance have massed him regardless....
Not true, we massed him first and then he asked us to stay out of it
Ragnarok wrote:
now let me ask you a hypothethical question
had i been sending threatening pm's that i woudl destroy your account saying" i will have my revenge" woudl you just sit back and wait for my attacks? or woudl you attack there and then?
I ignore messages from people I know have little or no capabilities to mass me. I would definitely not be scared of someone half my size.
Ragnarok wrote:
maybe, just maybe if you were to drop your inactive members and kept ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS maybe ppl woudlnt be so keen on targetting your members.....
WR has voted in favour of keeping our inactives.

the title said 1 V 1 that would employ that your alliance stays out of it and even after you "destroyed me" according to SS i still kept the fighting goin till SS came to me with respect then i spoke to him

oh and yeah im pissed about that bully statement which you might have gathered with the bold and caps. OH killing 2000 units is not destroying some1.......
tackless-shadow
tackless-shadow
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 478
Alliance : Urban Empire
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

Admin wrote:
Kenzu wrote:The Commonwealth? I'd like to know who they are, because I have never heard of them.
lol I'd advise you then to go on dune forums and read up on them. My respect to this alliance and how ian leads them, or at the very least what they achieved in dune.

For Kenzu

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=10&mforum=dunewars You can read thru all the alliance wars with The Commonwealth if you want. It may finally give you some incite as to who you are dealing with

The Commonwealth is also known as The HighGuard and known as U.N.S.C

It seems you are oblivious to Ian even though he seems to leave a mark on every game he plays. Best you find something out about your enemy. So i offer you access to Dune Forums so you have at least some idea of who you are dealing with.

Biggest difference between dune and aderan is that there are just so many more things to kill here so it is possibly to literally run somebody so down that they have to rebuild from having nothing at all, not even an income. On dune at least you always kept your workers so you were able to rebuild quickly if need be.

Perhaps you should read thru all of just this section Kenzu. Have you not noticed near every person pointing out that WR has little chance of succeeding in defeating The Commonwealth? You can not possibly be that oblivious...
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am

TC is highly overrated. Leave the little guys alone to fight their own wars.

Hey tackless-shadow! Welcome back mate, you've been inactive for some time. Smile
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:TC is highly overrated. Leave the little guys alone to fight their own wars.

Hey tackless-shadow! Welcome back mate, you've been inactive for some time. Smile

that is what we were doing..... until WR decided to barge in on a one on one.....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tackless-shadow Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:TC is highly overrated. Leave the little guys alone to fight their own wars.

thanks man i had net trouble for bout 3months i guess its just more work to make up on
tackless-shadow
tackless-shadow
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 478
Alliance : Urban Empire
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 am

WR has 60 members and only 5.6 bil total power that i'm really scared that they can't do anything.

that's an average power of 93.3 mil for each members :s that's low!

any other top 6 alliance does it alot better.

if you look at the statistics only WR won't have a chance against any alliance in top 6 ! even if they only have 8 members they simply don't have the power to strike back

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

Highly overrated? Your perhaps correct, but since you personally last had dealings with us, The Commonwealth has changed massively from the alliance you knew. Correct me if i m wrong, but was it not you (and i quote directly from the dune forum now) who posted on the last TC war topic when The Order of The Iron Fist attacked us:

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I fail to understand your hopes for the end of this war, when obviously your enemy has moved all of his bases in your lands. You are a conquered country, you cannot make demands; if i would be in charge of the invading army your only hope for peace reinstauration would be a massive tribute or a full disbandment and you to never lead an alliance ever again.

I also fail to understand the part of your last paragraph: "(have fun farming me!)". This is not something that a leader of a so called strong alliance would say.

This is my first and last interference in this topic. Other than this, i would say that it is impressing though, how you managed to control your zerglings ian all this time.

That was on Febuary the 22nd (just 2 weeks after the war beginning on Febuary the 7th).... its pretty clear you thought the Commonwealth had been crushed, and didn't stand a chance against The Order of The Iron Fist... thus couldn't understand my "hopes for peace" (mutual ceasefire). But hey, suprise suprise, on May the 4th:

Sinath wrote:Ok, we will agree to a 10 day ceasefire, with a contingency for an additional 7 days following for any individual member that builds above a 1.5T def.

Exceptions:

1. Any new players added to either allegiance within the first 10 days will not be a party of the ceasefire.

2. If a player is inactive ie. lets say 40+ turns of income out they can be farmed.

3. If a player leaves their allegiance within the first 10 day ceasefire they will no longer be protected.

This only pertains to TC and OIF members.

If agreed upon the ceasefire will start at midnight game time.

It would seem the "conquered country" drove all those bases out of their land, and managed to fight the enemy to a stand still that the enemy eventually had no choice but to agree to a mutual ceasefire (having gone from a "we want TC disbanded to end this war" to a "we want TC to pay tribute to end this war" untill finally to a "Damn, we ll agree for a ceasefire just to end this war" Wink

Anyway, from what i ve heard from friends on AW you recently massed, your own fighting skills may also be somewhat overrated as well Rolling Eyes

Anyway, we ll leave the smaller guys alone to fight their own wars... its just when the smaller guys start getting smashed by larger alliances like WR, where we ll still leave the smaller guys alone to fight their own wars, but start interfering with the larger guys.

Last edited by ian on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am

all i can say is LOL :d

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 am

ian wrote:

Highly overrated? Your perhaps correct, but since you personally last had dealings with us, The Commonwealth has changed massively from the alliance you knew. Correct me if i m wrong, but was it not you (and i quote directly from the dune forum now) who posted on the last TC war topic when The Order of The Iron Fist attacked us:

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I fail to understand your hopes for the end of this war, when obviously your enemy has moved all of his bases in your lands. You are a conquered country, you cannot make demands; if i would be in charge of the invading army your only hope for peace reinstauration would be a massive tribute or a full disbandment and you to never lead an alliance ever again.

I also fail to understand the part of your last paragraph: "(have fun farming me!)". This is not something that a leader of a so called strong alliance would say.

This is my first and last interference in this topic. Other than this, i would say that it is impressing though, how you managed to control your zerglings ian all this time.

That was on Febuary the 22nd (just 2 weeks after the war beginning on Febuary the 7th).... its pretty clear you thought the Commonwealth had been crushed, and didn't stand a chance against The Order of The Iron Fist... thus couldn't understand my "hopes for peace" (mutual ceasefire). But hey, suprise suprise, on May the 4th:

Sinath wrote:Ok, we will agree to a 10 day ceasefire, with a contingency for an additional 7 days following for any individual member that builds above a 1.5T def.

Exceptions:

1. Any new players added to either allegiance within the first 10 days will not be a party of the ceasefire.

2. If a player is inactive ie. lets say 40+ turns of income out they can be farmed.

3. If a player leaves their allegiance within the first 10 day ceasefire they will no longer be protected.

This only pertains to TC and OIF members.

If agreed upon the ceasefire will start at midnight game time.

It would seem the "conquered country" drove all those bases out of their land, and managed to fight the enemy to a stand still that the enemy eventually had no choice but to agree to a mutual ceasefire (having gone from a "we want TC disbanded to end this war" to a "we want TC to pay tribute to end this war" untill finally to a "Damn, we ll agree for a ceasefire just to end this war" Wink

Anyway, from what i ve heard from friends on AW you recently massed, your own fighting skills may also be somewhat overrated as well Rolling Eyes

Anyway, we ll leave the smaller guys alone to fight their own wars... its just when the smaller guys start getting smashed by larger alliances like WR, where we ll still leave the smaller guys alone to fight their own wars, but start interfering with the larger guys.

You were not able to mass Sinath with all your mighty power. They simply got bored of trashing you over and over. That is a game with many flaws, i would apreciate if you don't mention it anymore because it is irrelevant.

About your final remark, i am not a good masser and don't claim so... i dunno what you're talking about.

And you should be more precise when you mean "dealings with us". You never massed me and i think that our relation was quite good until you accepted that dog of lord worm... or whatever...
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:You were not able to mass Sinath with all your mighty power. They simply got bored of trashing you over and over. That is a game with many flaws, i would apreciate if you don't mention it anymore because it is irrelevant.

About your final remark, i am not a good masser and don't claim so... i dunno what you're talking about.

And you should be more precise when you mean "dealings with us". You never massed me and i think that our relation was quite good until you accepted that dog of lord worm... or whatever...

Interesting, i ve always had you down as a honest and mainly-honourable person, even if on several occassions i ve disagreed with your personal view on things. Your a strong willed individual, someone who normally doesn't buy into propaganda or blinkered views presented. This is why i ve always had some respect for you - because you have the strength of character to make decisions and opinions for yourself, rather than being spoon fed them or just following/ repeating others opinions.

So i m suprised you ve arrived at the conclusions you have... they are somewhat flawed/ misaccurate, and the sort of thing i d expect from a basic drone-player (or Zerling as i think you call them) seeking to win cookie/ favour points. No matter, as you said Dune is a different (completely flawed) game.

Anyway, i m not underestimating World Republic. They have a small core of decent players, who have massive potential. If they can train up their new (active) recruits they are now taking on... to be effective players who know how to grow well, they could potentially dominate Aderan Wars (or if not at least be one of its majorpowers) 6months down the line with a large memberbase of medium-sized active members.

TC has no problem against WR, provided they don't make a habit of interfering in personal wars between smaller guys which their members have started, and that they don't threaten smaller players by messaging them saying their inactives are reserved for farming, and persisting in farming the inactives would be a bad idea etc....

But, back to the topic at hand. The Commonwealth will be intefering with larger alliances/ players, if they in turn interfere with smaller players without good cause. It is probably arrogant of us... but eithier way, its a means to make the game a bit more interesting for The Commonwealth, a way to have opportunities arise to test our capabilities (seeing our strengths and weaknesses etc...), and above all - its going back to where it all began - of The Commonwealth going back to its founding roots (after getting lost along the way, and loosing sight of why we were originally set up).

The Commonwealth's founding principle was to train and support the newer members of the game, to expand a friendly community, and to try to the best of our ability, to uphold a sense of fair-play and justice for those unable to do so themselves, thus oppossing those who clashed directly with our principles.

We probably lost our way on Dune just a little.... but by and large the above can be applied to Aderan Wars. We are going back to our roots, and hopefully won't loose our way this time..... but this little incident presents as good a opportunity as any to make known our foreign policy.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Just a side note. I am about to pass nigatsu's total score he built up over his time on dune even though i played game actively for less then 7 months compared to his 18 to 24 months... The Commonwealth helped me in making it high and the TOIF war boosted it a bunch even though I was still new when it kicked off..

Nigastu built up one hell of a score and he is the only 1 i have not passed other then Sinath and Ebduncan who are both 4 times my size or more and played the game over a year longer.

I found out how to kill things efficiently on dune and i am starting to figure it out on here Smile (hint hint)

Doesn't seem anything is going to happen tho which is kinda sad, i woulda loved to see a bit of action on aderan.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

i think we'll see enough action sometime after ian going public so to speak Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Vesper wrote:Just a side note. I am about to pass nigatsu's total score he built up over his time on dune even though i played game actively for less then 7 months compared to his 18 to 24 months... The Commonwealth helped me in making it high and the TOIF war boosted it a bunch even though I was still new when it kicked off..

Nigastu built up one hell of a score and he is the only 1 i have not passed other then Sinath and Ebduncan who are both 4 times my size or more and played the game over a year longer.

I found out how to kill things efficiently on dune and i am starting to figure it out on here Smile (hint hint)

Doesn't seem anything is going to happen tho which is kinda sad, i woulda loved to see a bit of action on aderan.

My score was made during the 4months i actively played from May to begining of August last year when i had "friends to toy with": AuraX, Skyfighter, VodKa and i think that Black Watch showed in at some time. The game was still rather small so it was much harder to make it. I have not played since then... just poping up here and there. But congrats anyway. Smile
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

Thank you Nigatsu.

Ian can i post your ign on here now? See how many ppl hit you?

I am selling Ian's in game identity for 100k uu Smile
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am

ians ingame name has already been revealed.....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Nomad wrote:You guys are killing me with the quotes Mad

Ian, I really think your trying to push buttons now Wink

I personally think you over estimate your groups power, and underestimate WR's.

That said I still think WR would prolly lose, but your possible victory wont be as quick and easy as you seem to think.

@ WR/Kenzu,,,,, You choose to keep the inactives, I can respect that, but you also choose to accept the attention those farms bring to your alliance. king

We keep inactives to supervise what is happening on WR property.

Vesper wrote:
@Kenzu Do you really think you can beat TC in war? Even I who have been playing this game for less then a week can tell that world republic is a joke alliance compared to TC.

It is not important to know if World Republic can beat TC in war. We aren't even at war. The question we should ask ourselves is, what could TC achieve by fighting a war against us? Victory is impossible, because WR never gives up. Massing an alliance consumes immense resources and then it would take infinite amount of resources to keep an alliance down, because letting them grow would result in a revenge war. I see no reason why TC would want to go to a war and end up becomimg rank 8 alliance, because that's what would happen if all alliances would be growing and only TC and WR fighting each other.

Ragnarok wrote:

that is what we were doing..... until WR decided to barge in on a one on one.....
This wasnt a one on one. It was a war between an armed agressor and someone who didnt have any means to fight.

souldog wrote:WR has 60 members and only 5.6 bil total power that i'm really scared that they can't do anything.

if you look at the statistics only WR won't have a chance against any alliance in top 6 ! even if they only have 8 members they simply don't have the power to strike back

World Republic isn't an average alliance and that's why average power isn't important for our alliance.
We got 6 people in the top 30 ranks. They alone have more power than all official alliances below World Republic. In other words, they are stronger than any alliance with a worse rank than rank 2.

We gained over 20 new members last month alone. This is a growing potential, unlike elitist alliances, who don't let small players join.

ian wrote:
The Commonwealth's founding principle was to train and support the newer members of the game, to expand a friendly community, and to try to the best of our ability, to uphold a sense of fair-play and justice for those unable to do so themselves, thus oppossing those who clashed directly with our principles.

That's very similiar to some of our principles.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

This wasnt a one on one. It was a war between an armed agressor and someone who didnt have any means to fight.
I personally would rephrase that as an 'armed defender and someone who didn't have any means to fight, and yet felt it appropriate to throw out threats over farming'. You're player brought this upon himself, if he had asked TS not to farm him again, TS may have stopped, its what i used to do in dune and on most occasions, the farmer stopped hitting me.
Kenzu wrote:
souldog wrote:WR has 60 members and only 5.6 bil total power that i'm really scared that they can't do anything.

World Republic isn't an average alliance and that's why average power isn't important for our alliance.
We got 6 people in the top 30 ranks. They alone have more power than all official alliances below World Republic. In other words, they are stronger than any alliance with a worse rank than rank 2.

We gained over 20 new members last month alone. This is a growing potential, unlike elitist alliances, who don't let small players join.
Looks like those 6 players have wasted a lot of resources on stats rather than their economies.

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

That's very similiar to some of our principles.
Attacking a small player doesn't really seem to fit the principle to be honest.

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 am

Kenzu wrote:

It is not important to know if World Republic can beat TC in war. We aren't even at war. The question we should ask ourselves is, what could TC achieve by fighting a war against us? Victory is impossible, because WR never gives up. Massing an alliance consumes immense resources and then it would take infinite amount of resources to keep an alliance down, because letting them grow would result in a revenge war. I see no reason why TC would want to go to a war and end up becomimg rank 8 alliance, because that's what would happen if all alliances would be growing and only TC and WR fighting each other.

Only a fool alliance would have a revenge war. Interesting thing about Aderan is after you get hammered bad enough it is difficult to rebuild an economy back up again. It sounds down right stupid to me that a defeated alliance would rebuild then strike again out of "revenge" costing themselves even more resources.

It willl take much less resources to sit on an alliance after they are down after the initial massing here... There wont really be a need for keeping an enemy down as usually after 1 alliance gets hit hard enough they would wave the white flag then farming policys are discussed.

The only reason TC would go to war would be because of WR's farming policy and their abuse of smaller players, interrupting a 1 v 1. Rolling Eyes
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 am

*Sniff* *Sniff*
Can you smell the ego in here? Someone open up a window before it reaches critical mass.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 am

Haggis wrote:I personally would rephrase that as an 'armed defender and someone who didn't have any means to fight, and yet felt it appropriate to throw out threats over farming'. You're player brought this upon himself, if he had asked TS not to farm him again, TS may have stopped, its what i used to do in dune and on most occasions, the farmer stopped hitting me.
Not really my business but I never got this part of human behavior Razz.
I mean if you run into a 4 year old kid, that kid gets angry and shouts at you, "wanna fight?"
Will you seriously fight it knowing it has no chance whatsoever or just simply walk away

Sure a newb is a newb, give them a spank once in a while. But dunno ... whatever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 am

Thats not very fair admin - noobs are a stable part of my diet so i dont see any problem with utterly destroying them.

Lets look at it this way - all players are playing the same game and so are equal. The only difference is activity and dedication which seperates the good players from the noobs. Therefore if all people are equal then i will treat them all the same. If someone threatens to mass me and could actually manage it ill take them out first, if someone threatens to mass me but coudnt do it id still take them out because its a principal.

You screw with me and ill screw you harder first. I apply it to everyone, no body gets off coz they are a noob or dont know what they are talking about it.

Actions - Consequneces - Results
That is the order in game or in real life.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:That is the order in game or in real life.
I heard a rumor that there are no respawn points in RL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 am

look at my e-muscles, they are magnificent. Smile

Sandwalker