Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionable hits...

3 posters

Go down

Questionable hits... Empty Questionable hits...

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

the following hits were made on me recently, & I thought I would share them with those AW players who are still actively playing as I find them interesting...

[30 Jul] 09:33 Fivel

Battle Report

Fivel's soldiers march onto the battlefield.
Fivel attacked with 3,470,280 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

3,470,280 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery

KingKongFan1 defended with 500,000 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

500,000 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 155,672,539,071 damage on the enemy!
This results in 2,684 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 33,789,600,000 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 32,336 casualties in their enemies ranks!
Fivel's forces defeated the enemy!

As KingKongFan1's army runs from the battlefield the victors finish their assigned mission and return home:
It is reported that 9,432,817,685 Kuwal has been taken from the realm of KingKongFan1
[30 Jul] 11:11 vaga

Battle Report
vaga's soldiers march onto the battlefield.
vaga attacked with 6,000,847 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

3,725 Soldiers were armed with MLRS
5,997,104 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery
18 Soldiers came unarmed

KingKongFan1 defended with 797,316 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

797,316 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 441,509,970,125 damage on the enemy!
This results in 4,458 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 50,773,401,806 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 30,862 casualties in their enemies ranks!
vaga's forces defeated the enemy!

As KingKongFan1's army runs from the battlefield the victors finish their assigned mission and return home:
It is reported that 5,659,690,611 Kuwal has been taken from the realm of KingKongFan1
At this point, fivel sent me a broker for 60,000,000,000-

Fivel KingKongFan1 60,000,000,000 Kuwal
[30 Jul] 15:05 Accepted

not exactly sure why tho...

then this morning I find the following-
[31 Jul] 00:01 vaga

Battle Report

vaga's soldiers march onto the battlefield.
vaga attacked with 5,982,761 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

3,607 Soldiers were armed with MLRS
5,979,126 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery
28 Soldiers came unarmed

KingKongFan1 defended with 1,000,000 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

1,000,000 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 398,884,833,527 damage on the enemy!
This results in 5,591 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 65,629,800,000 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 44,023 casualties in their enemies ranks!
vaga's forces defeated the enemy!

It is reported that 14,110,972,224 Kuwal has been taken from the realm of KingKongFan1

now, not even going by our policy, just counting the cost of training (150,000) & the cost of weapons (522,000 etc) none of the above hits are profitable, the attackers lost more than what was gained in the hits.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Questionable hits... Empty Re: Questionable hits...

Post by moky Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 am

You know how they won't care about losing in an attack with the enormous amount of UU they receive from officers. Mujengan members are just attacking you, not looting anything.
btw, I see your actions dropped dramatically, and some are lower than mine.

moky
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 16156
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 pm

moky wrote:You know how they won't care about losing in an attack with the enormous amount of UU they receive from officers. Mujengan members are just attacking you, not looting anything.
btw, I see your actions dropped dramatically, and some are lower than mine.

In response to the above in bold & underlined- "that's what tends to happen to a player when the player gets massed."
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:now, not even going by our policy, just counting the cost of training (150,000) & the cost of weapons (522,000 etc) none of the above hits are profitable, the attackers lost more than what was gained in the hits.

to answer your question, the attacks on you were made by mistake and i`ll explain why:

after the massing there was a period of time when you and some of your alliance's members didn't rebuilt your defence and we (at least me) didn't bother to check before farming. When you go and hit 20-30 people you tend not to check if they raised their defence or not.

that is why i repayed your losses(without bothering to evaluate how much you lost, i think 60 bil were more than enough for what you've lost). vaga doesn't bother/care about other people losses Smile
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:38 pm

fivel wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:now, not even going by our policy, just counting the cost of training (150,000) & the cost of weapons (522,000 etc) none of the above hits are profitable, the attackers lost more than what was gained in the hits.

to answer your question, the attacks on you were made by mistake and i`ll explain why:

after the massing there was a period of time when you and some of your alliance's members didn't rebuilt your defence and we (at least me) didn't bother to check before farming. When you go and hit 20-30 people you tend not to check if they raised their defence or not.

that is why i repayed your losses(without bothering to evaluate how much you lost, i think 60 bil were more than enough for what you've lost). vaga doesn't bother/care about other people losses Smile 

1) to clarify, there was no question, just a statement of fact about the hits.
2) now this is a question maybe 2-A) why pay compensation for a bad hit now? mujengan started an undeclared war with T.M.I. (how else do you explain all the massings & farming/raiding hits on T.M.I. members that have been perpetuated by mujengan)

I had a convo with vaga in AW chat (Dragami was a witness) whereas vaga told me that mujengan had two reasons for the actions they took, one was to knock T.M.I. out of the rank 1 alliance spot so that mujengan could take it. & the second objective was to take King Mental down. vaga also told me that after these two objectives were accomplished, that both he (vaga) & smog would be leaving AW as they both felt that AW is dead & no longer worth playing. We also talked about how mujengan was waiting for T.M.I. to respond to mujengan for all the massings, at the time I told vaga that there would more than likely not be any. I have not checked T.M.I.'s logs, but I am positive that there has been no coordinated attacks on mujengan from T.M.I. ( I am not saying there were no attacks as I told our members to strike as they pleased, & I am sure that there are a few who have done there best against mujengan).

now for my second Question- Am I to understand that mujengan has ceased their hostile attacks from their undeclared war on T.M.I.? there was a reason for myself & the others to "NOT" rebuild after the attacks from mujengan started- had we rebuilt, the attacks would have continued for longer than they did. we borrowed a tactic from mujengan & WR in doing this... as I told vaga then & I say it here now- there is no point in "having a war" in this game. remember the "war" tween WR & mujengan, or the last "war" between T.M.I. & mujengan... both sides attacked each other, both sides refused to rebuild, everyone sat around bored for six months, then agreed to cease hostile actions against each other... I for one wasn't about to repeat that.

Long live mujengan! may you hold rank one alliance for all time.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

1) i payed compensation because i (and most of muj) had no intention to take you down in the first place (i was involved in it because i was asked to do it and i said * it, this game is dead so why not just do it)

2) there were 2 TMI members who were targeted (Mental was one), you can rebuild without being worried that you will get hit, but there is another TMI member that will probably still get hit when he will rebuild (this is not a fact because i dont know if vaga still wants him down)

EDIT: SA47 is not our second target (his second massing was a lack of communication on our part, this is the proof that we don't really care about the game anymore)
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 am

fivel wrote:1) i payed compensation because i (and most of muj) had no intention to take you down in the first place (i was involved in it because i was asked to do it and i said * it, this game is dead so why not just do it)
I do appreciate you paying compensation, & I do not blame any of you for taking the actions you did take as I agree with your sentiments on the state of AW.

2) there were 2 TMI members who were targeted (Mental was one), you can rebuild without being worried that you will get hit, but there is another TMI member that will probably still get hit when he will rebuild (this is not a fact because i dont know if vaga still wants him down)
Thank you for this info, if you will pm me the name of the second target, I will let you know if said player is still active so you will know what to expect.

EDIT: SA47 is not our second target (his second massing was a lack of communication on our part, this is the proof that we don't really care about the game anymore)
I regret to have to inform you, but SA47 has had to leave AW for the time being due to getting a new job that doesn't leave him any time to play. he hopes to be able to return one day.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by moky Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 am

I have a few questions:
1. What happened to King Mental's account? I can't find it.
2. Are most TMI members got massed?

moky
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 16156
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm

1. Kingmental it's called Livelongandprosper this days, and yes, he is inactive (you can read it on his message of the day page)

2. TMI members that have been massed:

- Kingmental (partial, cause he went and sat on PPT for about a month and after that he sold everything and left)
- Kingkongfan
- voice
- kingstars
- SA47
- DragonKing
- Jookaremo (not fully massed)
- Dragami

I think these are all...
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:26 pm

fivel wrote:1. Kingmental it's called Livelongandprosper this days, and yes, he is inactive (you can read it on his message of the day page)

- Kingmental (partial, cause he went and sat on PPT for about a month and after that he sold everything and left)
- Kingkongfan
- voice
- kingstars
- SA47
- DragonKing
- Dragami

I think these are all...

yes, King Mental has left AW, & what fivel says is true.

the other member that was massed was Grizzly1356, but until he can return to active play, he has been removed from membership.

we lost SA47 as well, he is no longer a member, & no longer plays AW & I believe we shall lose more soon.

& Dragami left T.M.I. & joined mujengan.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:33 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
fivel wrote:1. Kingmental it's called Livelongandprosper this days, and yes, he is inactive (you can read it on his message of the day page)

- Kingkongfan
- voice
- kingstars
- SA47
- DragonKing
- Dragami

I think these are all...

yes, King Mental has left AW, & what fivel says is true.

the other member that was massed was Grizzly1356(I don't remember striking grizzly), but until he can return to active play, he has been removed from membership.

we lost SA47 as well, he is no longer a member, & no longer plays AW & I believe we shall lose more soon.

& Dragami left T.M.I. & joined mujengan.
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down